tuscl

Smash or Pass?

j04n44r
New York
Would you Smash or Pass Emma Watson?
Asking because I don’t believe the results on a different site, I had to ask it here.

I will share the results from other site after people here respond. (No cheating!! 😂)

And I found a unbiased picture to be fair:

https://images.app.goo.gl/NL4KWDijreY9hC…

25 comments

• rattdog
    4 months ago
    hard pass

there are hundreds if not thousands of girls from the UK alone that i would pick over her.
  • Book Guy
    4 months ago
    I find her visually appealing and evidently she's also a balanced and decent human, which is an accomplishment given her radical early childhood fame. I think if you are asking, "for someone who looks exactly like this but is not the real famous person, smash or pass?" I would answer smash. But for the question, "for the real Emma Watson" I would answer pass because of the ancillary concerns. She's hot, but there's the paparazzi to worry about.
  • wallanon
    4 months ago
    Smash. In front of the paparazzi if it came to that. It's not like I don't know how to perform in front of an audience.
  • Studme53
    4 months ago
    I know she’s older than a lot of dancers, but I think of her as a child - Hermoiny - from Harry Potter - for the reason - pass!
  • 5footguy
    4 months ago
    Easy pass. I actually can dig petite girls but they're mostly of the latina variety and still have a handful of large B cup I can grab. EW seems to be A or tiny B cups. She is a self-declared feminist and is quite less feminine than many women. Her lips leave a lot to be desired, and I would guess that she probably doesn't prioritize pleasing a man when she fucks. She is not what I think of when I think "sexy woman".
  • chiefwiggum
    4 months ago
    Pass. Are these current pictures? I would smash that in high school.
  • RonJax2
    4 months ago
    You guys are crazy. She’s hot AF. Smash for me, paparazzi be damned. If we got caught I’d be infamous
  • Puddy Tat
    4 months ago
    Not my type, but there's nothing AWFUL about her. I'd smash.
  • blahblahblahs
    4 months ago
    I dislike the term "smash", but she's very much my type.
  • drewcareypnw
    4 months ago
    She's not that hot, and her cunty preachy attitude is a turn off. However, it would enjoyable to see this look on her mug just as a facial was about to land... https://cdn2.aznude.com/89f97a97d99a4de4…
  • motorhead
    4 months ago
    She’s pretty cute. I wouldn’t say no. But she’s certainly not in the top 10 or 20 most beautiful women in the world like I’ve seen her on some lists. Those lists are usually trash anyway
  • whodey
    4 months ago
    Smash
  • gSteph
    4 months ago
    I dislike the term "smash", too. But in a different reality, and she offered herself to me, sure would.
  • skibum609
    4 months ago
    Detest the term smash, but yes, smash. My type.
  • ATACdawg
    4 months ago
    Unqualified smash. As a bonus, she could use her wizarding powers to double my length and thickness....
  • motorhead
    4 months ago
    On a side note - I’ve never watched a single Harry Potter movie, so I don’t have any underage guilt about her.
  • Dolfan
    4 months ago
    I never watched the Harry Potter movies either, but I do have a mental picture of her as a child that might stop me if it every actually was an opportunity. But based strictly on her physical appearance in the pictures I see, yeah I'd fuck her. If I had to choose between her and the last chick, I'd choose her.

I'm not sure I'd seek her out over the gaggle of strippers who are available, at least not based strictly on appearance.
  • j04n44r
    4 months ago
    Ok, I’m glad to see the comments that mirrored what I thought. Drew’s comment…I get it 😆

But surprising, she rated 60% hit, 40% pass (at the time I saw it)
    I thought it’d be the reverse.
  • skibum609
    4 months ago
    Lmao @ATAC, I wish lol.
  • wallanon
    4 months ago
    "...and her cunty preachy attitude is a turn off"

I like my gals feisty. That's a euphemism for crazy lol. So yeah not a deterrent if the rest of her checks out. 8 and up and little nutty? That's a win.
  • blahblahblahs
    4 months ago
    @j04n44r
    Add up the individual responses, this poll is a lot more than 60% positive.
  • bang69
    4 months ago
    Smash
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 months ago
    Even back when I was quick to pitch a tent, would be hard to get it up for a chick who looks like she's 14, and who seems uptight. Maybe if I met her at the gas station buying tampons and beer. Then we hung out in her back yard, and she lit up a couple of farts.
  • funonthaside
    3 months ago
    Most definitely SMASH.

If 40% would pass, it's no surprise that the MILFs at Playhouse Lounge in NJ have so many haters.

Some of you guys have unreasonably high standards.

But, I wasn't aware of her cunty/preachy attitude until now, but I'm not at all surprised, given her Brown University background. I suppose I'd put her in the same category as Taylor Swift...taking her from behind in order to avoid seeing her annoying expressions while being pounded, and shoving her face into a pillow to avoid hearing her speak.
  • DrStab
    3 months ago
    I wouldn’t smash her, but instead make sweet love to her for hours.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion