tuscl

Cheap Extras Cities of America

Sunday, September 11, 2022 1:23 AM
Under $100 type cities. Not really my thing personally but interesting to think about. East St. Louis Akron Bridgeport El Paso (this one might have actually fell of the list but I’ll act as it was a blip) Louisville Detroit (got cheap and expensive spots) Philadelphia Other than El Paso and I guess maybe the Detroit suburbs ain’t so bad but all else among the most dangerous places in America so you’d have to go to the hood. Missing any?

23 comments

• Profess2021
    2 years ago
    PG County
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    Translation: Prince George's County in Maryland. Wallanon's take on that: YMWV.
  • tuskular
    2 years ago
    No Baltimore?
  • Omega_Entertainment
    2 years ago
    Fort Lauderdale area, the only extras you are getting for under $100 is when you add fries in the drive thru
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    OK. You put up that list. What exactly can you get for under $100 ? And just how rough are these girls ? My thinking is that any girl that is going to do FS for $80 is not a girl I want to touch.
  • bman66
    2 years ago
    Anyone who actually visits Detroit will tell you the suburbs are not dangerous and most clubs with extras are in the suburbs of Detroit.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    All those places have one thing in common, they're all places where drug activity is very high, and all you'll get for you're money is a pretty hard core drug addicted whore.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    I'm looking at this as a list of places to avoid.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I think this one might be very rough for $100 - but Irvington NJ has a spot where you can get full service for cheap. Paterson NJ has some clubs that offer full service - but it’s likely going to be more than $100 (possibly closer to $300).
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    Da best extras for free... Unlimited... bread rolls at Texas Roadhouse Cheddar biscuits at Red Lobster Country Buffer Golden Corral Bread sticks at Olive Garden Bread sticks at Fazolis Salsa bar at Laredo Taco
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Not the cheapest, but the most expensive: Pasco County FL. Oz, maybe? I was being told room and service cost $1K combined. It didn't make how hot the girl was (or not) but there were a couple of near 10s. But not for $1K in private room. That money I would expect hotel room PSE & GFE with a perfect 10.
  • doctorevil
    2 years ago
    Oz is not in Pasco. It's in Clearwater/Pinellas County. And it's not the most expensive. I've had extras in the lap dance room during the two-for-one dance special for a reasonable tip (but not under $100), and a threesome with extras in the 15 minute room for a very reasonable price. Extras are widely available in Pasco at a reasonable price, although maybe not under $100. But depends on how you count it. All the Pasco clubs have a mandatory, paid up front room fee, which is usually pretty reasonable. I think I recall it was $75 at Brass Flamingo last time I was there. Extras can be had for well under $100 on top of that.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    I think it's like doc said, it depends on how you count it. If it's just what the dancer wants for the tip on tip of the room charge or the dances then $100 is possible in a lot of clubs. Most places you're looking at only $100 total for everything (you guys decide what you think everything is) with a HASE or a level of quality you may not want to talk about later.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    As for Baltimore, there's a big gap now between the low end and high end options. Players Club used to be a nice tweener spot where it could get higher end talent working lower end prices. Last time in town I didn't go to any of the low end clubs other than Showcase, and those girls were asking for way more than they rated because IG and onlyfans has the B and C teamers thinking they're a Kardashian. I can see the other side of it where girls are trying to earn what they're worth. That's not a bad thing. Like beauty, value is in the eye of the beholder. But I don't have time to haggle anymore, so I just stuck with places where I'd see the talent I was looking for and went from there.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    The list js more economically depressed areas so yeah prices will be lower overall. But they're not places I've ever given thought to. They sound depressing af. I've had some very low offers in Vegas. One girl wanted Jack in the box and a rude home. Another wanted $37. Some quoted bjs for $50. Average js between $100 and $200. The tourist price is whatever she can get out of a guy though. I donno. I think extras pricing is complex. I really think it has to do with what she thinks of the guy in a lot of cases.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    @icee "I think extras pricing is complex. I really think it has to do with what she thinks of the guy in a lot of cases." I think it's more the availability of extras (or certain acts) that depends on the guy. At most extras clubs there's a "going rate" above which most guys know to bargain them down or go to a different girl, unless they really want that particular girl. Only place I've been on that list is Bridgeport and I tipped generously (still paying less than half of Worcester or Providence rates).
  • Jay 360
    2 years ago
    There are plenty of extras places in the Philly suburbs so it isn't very dangerous
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    A clubs going rate us determined by the lowest denominator. Hence why dancers hate on hoes. They hurt everyone's money
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    "A clubs going rate us determined by the lowest denominator" Not around here. Many if not most of the clubs have outlier girls who'll go way above or below market. They influence the price like anything else, but don't determine it. I am with you on the pricing being influenced by the girls opinion of the guy though. Maybe not in the way you intend, but there are certainly things they take into account when quoting rates. There's absolutely girls who simply won't fuck with certain dudes though.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    The outlier girls are the exception. But overall girls who do the most ruin everyone's money by making selling pussy the benchmark. It gets complex. And even with the hoes. They often judge each other by the type of tricks they have. Girls can be shamed laughed at be jealous of etc based on their customers.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    I don't want to get dances from dancers who charge rates like this because they're almost always not hot (personal opinion). If a hot dancer is charging rates like this, then I assume that I'll ultimately pay in some unknown and potentially more horrible way. So, I still don't get dances from them.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    A free society would have prostitutes. Nobodys money is being ruined. If a girl doesn’t want to offer extras its her problem. Society doesnt have to run on what non extras people want.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icee how do they get judged by the type of tricks they have
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion