tuscl

Worst dance ever.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Thursday, January 20, 2022 3:55 PM
I think I got mine yesterday at a nude club known for extras. It was her first day at this club having just moved here from Chattanooga TN. She was cute and friendly but it ended there. She moved the table directly in front on me so that she could lean on it while she bent over. She did not remove any clothes. The kicker...She told me to close my legs together. I have never ever had a dancer tell me that. The dance consisted of her just wiggling her ass in my face. I stopped her before the song ended. She asked why and what she should do to improve. I didn't know where to start. So I just blew her off as a waste of time.

51 comments

• Electronman
    2 years ago
    Sometimes a rookie stripper is eager to learn and takes suggestions well. Sometimes they are so far off that you should just cut your losses. Good move, Shadowcat. Similar experience here. Early in my strip club days, I had a cute, neophyte dancer convince me to go for a private dance, promising that "we'll have fun." We got to the private dance area and she asked me to pay for the dance up front (a bad sign) and then asked me to sit on my hands while she danced topless about 5 feet away. I was polite in letting her finish the song (it seemed like an unusually long song!) but I declined a second dance, much to her disappointment. When she asked why I declined a second dance, I described what other dancers typically allowed in a lap dance (all dancers allowed physical contact up top, most dancers allowed more). She looked shocked. I think that she might have had a very short career as a dancer. Lesson learned. I now know that "we'll have fun" means that the dancer will have fun collecting money from the customer. Not sure what fun the customer derives, unless blue balls is their idea of fun.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    I only went to a strip club once in TN, and I had been drinking and smoking all day, so the memory is very hazy. From what I think I remember, it was BYOB and air dances in bible belt country. Maybe lame dances are the norm where she came from?
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    It happens to all of us, if we club long enough. I had one Eastern European blonde at Lace in Wayne NJ, likely 16 years ago. She was at a distance the entire first dance. When she asked if I wanted another, I politely declined. I didn’t even get close enough to catch a whiff of her perfume…
  • goldmongerATL
    2 years ago
    Normally I would blow off that type of dancer, especially if she is from another city. I might mention she should watch other dancers and might mention the basics like these are supposed to be nude. Some will even give attitude when given that advice. But I once had one where it was her first day ever. Just out of high school. I got the fully clothes air dance. She had just walked onto the floor so I was her first customer ever. She was drop dead gorgeous, so I took her under my wing. Long story short(er) she basically had no idea what she should do or what would be allowed. She didn't even know she could take off her clothes! As I "instructed" her and she watched other dancers she started getting into it. Taught her the knee-rub-crotch move, the hug-my-head-nipple-in-mouth move, etc. Got her to sit on her own hand while stick shifting, etc. Showed her the stripper handshake while sitting with a guy. By the end of a couple of practice dances she was having fun and giving probably the high end of what was possible in that club. I asked what she knew about VIP. She said VIP was about sex but she was not up for that for $10 a song. She knew there was a room fee, but thought she was getting like $60 for a half hour. I told her VIP was a much higher fixed rate. I quoted her the lower end of normal for that club. She practically dragged me to VIP. I thought I had created a go-to girl, but I never saw her again.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    So like Muddy you were disappointed that a dancer danced instead of offering sex for $. And you didn't even brag if she was younger than your granddaughter this time....
  • doctorevil
    2 years ago
    I’m not sure I would have blown her off. She probably truly didn’t know what to do, although she should have been able to figure out a lot by just looking around. But OP and Goldmoner’s story reminds of a new girl at another club. Her dances were kind of tame, but I asked her about VIP anyway cause I thought she was cute. I think I was her first VIP. She said she was down for some oral, so I said OK. To tell the truth, she wasn’t very good at that either. She even apologized and asked for advice, which I was happy to provide. That was about two years ago. She works very rarely, but when she does she always lets me know and if I have time I go to see her. She’s getting much better.
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    This is the best option to use. Vote with your wallet and see how long this dancer stays in business.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I'm not sure why a man would be disappointed with a hot dancer dancing for him. Shaking her ass in his face...thats what dancers do. I think some need to be honest. Just say " I went to a club with a reputation for hiring prostitutes. I saw a girl I wanted to pay to fuck. But she just ended up being a regular stripper and not a hooker. I feel like I wasted money that could have gone towards a hooker." Is honesty so hard?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    I understand your disappointment. That said, telling her "This club is known for dances that provide more contact than what you're offering. Most guys here will expect that." wouldn't take a lot of time and is more helpful than "blowing her off". Also, if she told you that it was her first day in the club after moving from TN, then it's on you to ask about the kind of dance she provides. I'm pretty sure that "mileage and extras" isn't in the new employee orientation packet at any strip club... So, though she didn't give the expected dance, I don't think that she did anything wrong as a dancer who is new there.
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    I've had a few of those. It's often that exact scenario. The girl is an experienced dancer from an area with different norms, so until you get the dance she's doing all the right things. Then the "private dance" is the same thing as sitting by the stage. I usually cut them mid song like that too, if they ask why I don't go in to it. I'll usually just suggest she take a look around and figure it out on her own. As far as asking first, I find that to be pointless. It either brings out the ROB in girls, or makes them uncomfortable, or both. I'd rather just spend the $25 or whatever on a test dance and find out first hand. Asking her first is gonna prompt her to pull out her sales pitch, pushing and asking specifically what kind of contact either makes you seem like a creep or a cop. The result is you're probably gonna get a shitty dance. Frankly, I think mileage and extras while not exactly in the handbook are pretty easy to infer. This is especially true in places with table dances or shared lap dance areas. You can see what's going on if you've been there more than a few minutes. There's some room for style differences, but any stripper working in a place where extras are common should know air dances aren't gonna make you popular within 10 minutes of her arrival.
  • grand1511
    2 years ago
    I've had the rare experience of the exact opposite. This was at a high-end, women in gowns club about 20 years ago where floor dances were all air. I had just sat down at a table and this young AA just fell into my lap. Told me it was her first day at the club and I was her first customer. And very untypical of this club, she gave me a few special handshakes. She asked if I wanted a $20 table dance and I figured why not...let's see where this goes. She twists on my lap...gets my compass needle pointed north and starts grinding her kitty vigorously on it. A couple minutes later 2 bouncers are rushing toward my table shouting "You can't do that here!" Everybody in the place was now watching. One bouncer took the rookie backstage while the other apologized to me profusely about what I had to endure. He offered a free dance with another girl as a make-good. I simply told him he didn't have to be so fast at doing his job. Never saw that dancer at the club again either.
  • rattdog
    2 years ago
    "One bouncer took the rookie backstage while the other apologized to me profusely about what I had to endure. He offered a free dance with another girl as a make-good." 2nd bouncer made it sound like you were a victim of some kind. but hey, that's what most of us guys on this board are striving for: to want to be victimized just like that. most bouncers that i've hung with told me that they couldn't give two shits if the dancers and custies were to engage in extras. they only enforce rules as per management's request. if anything most bouncers would rather a) stay glued on their phones b) watch whatever is on tv or c) want somebody to start some shit
  • boomer79
    2 years ago
    Two years ago I had a similar experience with a girl on her first day. It was pretty awkward. She knew a dancer I was friends with though. A few weeks later I did a VIP with her friend and she said she’d make it a double for only 50 extra if If giver her a second chance. We had a good VIP and ended up at my hotel room. It’s funny because she’s still very timid on the floor but nothing like she was that night.
  • rattdog
    2 years ago
    the worst is when you are in the lapper room with other couples in there and they're engaged in high octane cum inducing action. meanwhile the rookie you're with is just twerking away 2 feet away from you. you all know how this goes - cut the dance short, give her the 20-30 bucks, make a mental check mark that she's on your shit list, and then wait for one of your reliable girls in your rotation to make an appearance. good riddance to that twat - 95% chance that rookie will never be seen again.
  • goldmongerATL
    2 years ago
    In the case I was talking about, part of the problem was the "rules" she was told by whoever hired her. She took them as gospel, but no one at that club followed some of them.
  • idletraveler
    2 years ago
    I met a recent transplant from New Orleans at a club in the extras-heavy Pompano Triangle. She was a cute blond, and nice enough and eager/excited enough about her first shift that I bought one private dance at $25, and it was a low-decent contact topless lapdance that probably would've been OK at many other clubs. But, she was so oblivious to what actually occurred in the club and VIP booths that I felt obligated to bring her up to speed, just so she didn't get assaulted in her first VIP with an asshole PL. I felt bad telling her the truth about her exciting new job, but it was necessary. She thanked me, and I never saw her there again.
  • TFP
    2 years ago
    It happens. All of the girls aren't experienced. Truth be told, that is why I actually prefer the MILFs and older dancers. Chances are much higher to have that type of shit dance with the younger girls.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    When I was a brand new dancer, I remember grinding on a customer. He looked me in the eyes and said, “yeah you feel that, don’t you?” Apparently, saying “no, not really” was a bad answer. Whoops
  • elmer
    2 years ago
    ^ Ouch
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    There is no associates degree program in lap dancing at most community colleges. Very hit or miss whether a new dancer can get some accurate basic instructions from club staff. It's not surprising that many new dancers don't know someone who knows what's what, and is also concerned enough about them to explain it well. I've heard a story or two from dancers that it also goes the other way. A customer convinced them they needed to do extras to make any money. They only realized over time they could make decent money at tamer clubs without doing extras. At clubs in more rural areas, with more older customers, I think a pretty dancer may be able to get by with no or limited contact. Older customers are less likely to feel comfortable/satisfied getting virtual air dances on the internet.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    On her first day at Desires, I had a private room with a new dancer, because she was so smoking hot. Dance sucked and despite it being in the all nude private rooms, she didn't even take her top off. That was 3 1/2 years ago. She is still smoking hot and still works there. Her rules are different now and damn she was worth the investment.
  • gobstopper007
    2 years ago
    ^^” When I was a brand new dancer, I remember grinding on a customer. He looked me in the eyes and said, “yeah you feel that, don’t you?” Apparently, saying “no, not really” was a bad answer. Whoops” Nice, you promised if I tipped extra you wouldn’t tell anyone
  • crosscheck
    2 years ago
    Generally, I prefer not be a baby stripper's on the job training. Obviously from this thread, some of you have had some very good experiences in this regard, but I think on average I'd prefer a more experienced dancer.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    The Cheetah in Atlanta. This is 30 years ago. She asked for $20 for a table dance. I didn't realize there was a difference in a table dance and a lap dance. She got up on top of the table and danced. I guess everyone else got a good show with my $20.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Not the worst, but the weirdest. I'm in Chattanooga, TN. Not a busy place. The girls were wearing real sexy dresses, nightclub style. They would actually dance "with" you. And you could dance however you wanted to dance. They played some slow songs so you could do a slow dance or a two step. The girls were willing to do a little rubbing during these dances, but I just felt weird. I didn't stay long.
  • Musterd21
    2 years ago
    @nice You Really know how to hurt a guy!!!! lol
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    2 years ago
    @nicespice: Thank you for the best laugh I’ve had all week!
  • herbtcat
    2 years ago
    Sometime in 2017, I went to club on the east side of the San Fernando Valley. It was a small-medium club, known as a Latina (dancers and cuties) spot with generally hit & miss flexibility on extras. It all depended on who your dancer was, day and time, how busy the club was and maybe the Lunar cycle. I was only a 1 or 2 times a year visitor, so I didn't know any of the regular dancers, DJ's, managers, or bouncers there. On this day, I was in the area and decided to catch up on my field experience at 2 pm on a Thursday. The club was virtually empty. I was the only PL (that I could see) and there were just 2 dancers there. One was locked down in VIP (presumably with PL #2), so the other sat with me and we chilled for about 30 minutes talking. I had been gently hinting/probing that I was interested in a special VIP if that was available. My dancer slowly warmed to the idea, I assume as she got more comfortable with me and wasn't concerned I was LE. She eventually offered me a one-hour VIP at the 30-minute rate if I would make the other half a tip to her. I was happy to accept those terms and enjoyed a most satisfying adventure of HJ's, BBBJ,s bare pussy slides and eventually she asked to hide the final evidence - in her mouth. After she cleaned up in the dressing room and I made the walk of shame to the Men's room, we sat together again for a while to cuddle. At some point I mentioned that I was glad the club was empty and that we had so much time together. I told her I was sure we would not have been able to do that much for so long if the Club Manager has been around. And that's when she told me: She was the manager. I think I need to make up several reasons to head back to that part of town... asap.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    Perhaps she danced in Chattanooga and was able to get away with that since that seems to be the norm in low/no mileage TN. ATL dances are on the floor in view of everyone so I agree with those that say it shouldn't take more than 10-minutes to know the deal - I think she was hoping/thinking she could still do what she did in Chattanooga and still make $ since those poor bastards in Chattanooga don't have a choice or say.
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    Hahaha saw nicespice's comment. Ya these days I never tell them if I cant feel sht when I'm grinding. 🤣
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    I remember when some fat guy in tx complained I didnt even get him hard. Lol! That's cuz ur belly roll covers ur dick bro, not my prob hahahaha 🤣
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    I’m with you shadow. We gotta start just getting up before it ends and vote with our feet how that just is not a good lapdance. Gotta let ‘em know. You already got my money but you ain’t taking any more of my time
  • goldmongerATL
    2 years ago
    30 years ago at the Cheetah? I think they still had the glass top tables with a red spotlight the DJ could turn on to light up that tabletop pussy.
  • 48-Cowboy
    2 years ago
    "I remember when some fat guy in tx complained I didnt even get him hard. Lol! That's cuz ur belly roll covers ur dick bro, not my prob hahahaha 🤣" This sounds like banging fat chicks. You got to try rolling him around in flour and find the wet spot. Or option B is to find a fold and fuck it
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    A lot of girls want to make the big/fast stripper $$$ but don't wanna do what the strippers that make the good-$$$ do
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    Was she at least twerking or something? Or she was just giving a wack ass low effort air dance? lmao
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    I've literally seen air dances where girls dont even dance or twerk and just stand there barely moving, maybe a slight wiggle of the hips but not even much of that...like this is the one time I side with the customers like fuck paying for that!
  • TFP
    2 years ago
    Blah and Nicespice out there trying their hardest like.... [view link]
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    this wednesday night i had a bad five minute private booth dance in hong kong with one of the hottest girls there… she wanted a twenty dollar tip just to get topless… i was hoping her prima donna attitude would melt… but it didn’t. on the flip side i’ve had totally awesome times with some others… even newbies. as to the usa… one absolutely awesome vip newbie experience started slow… she had no idea for the first two minutes… i helped her undress… and we progressed in steps that pleasured her… and then me… dang! that memory is epic! and her tip request i very was very pleased to pay! she is still performing as a top hottie… but her tip request is ten times what i paid.
  • BBBC
    2 years ago
    @ shadowcat, if a girl wiggling her ass in front of you doesnt get you HARD, then you may need to try out the pink team! You are welcome to join me amd ricky in Florida 😉 @ BlahBlahBlah23, when that dude couldnt fet HARD during a lap dance, that means he isn't into yucky vagina. Go pink team!!!!😉
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    My worst lap dance ever was at PT's here in Indianapolis. She kept her clothes on and danced around in front of me, never touching me, but several girls have done that over the years so that was not what made it the worst lap dance ever. What took it to an even higher level of badness was that she was smoking a cigarette and kept blowing smoke at my face during the lap dance.
  • boomer79
    2 years ago
    actually earlier I was taking worst dance ever from a different perspective. It would not be a tame dance. The worst was when a dancer tried to stand up on a chair straddling me. She fell and her knee went straight into my boner. Also I wad a girl take something after we agreed to VIP.. She ended up being a real mess. Ta,e is annoying but there are far worse things. I always try to be nice unless someone is intentionally ripping me off. It might help down the road and the other dancers also think well of it usually. I don’t fuss or cut off dances, I just politely decline to buy more. She’ll either adapt or realize dancing there isn’t right for her.
  • Liwet
    2 years ago
    You could have gotten another dancer or two that you got to direct if you were willing to coach her.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    The worst dances for me have been from girls who thought they were grinding but it was more like they were trying to break my dick. And drunk girls who kept falling. I had to hold them up telling them to sit down but they insisted on dancing. I don't mind air dances. If im buzzed or high I like just sitting back and watching a girl dance. Once in a while I'll slap her ass. But I'm not into groping dancers. I like when they grope me though sometimes....feel up on me. Lift my shirt up and kiss my stomach. I don't really like them licking my nipples though. But them doing it and going down to my stomach calling me daddy turns me on lulz.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    If you restrain (or spank) someone without their permission, that's assault. She be within her legal rights to turn around and bust your nose (self-defense). With a dancer I don't know, I just accept the fact that there's at least a 50% chance the first dance will be the last dance.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    And groping is sexual assault...an ldk as well.
  • goodyman
    2 years ago
    Could imagine that shit being pretty damn hard to learn but I'm with Shadowcat on this. Cut the dance short if its bad. It's not really worth investing time in because they'll likely be gone in a few days/weeks anyway. I've met a few new dancers from TN and OKC in the ATL area in the last few months.
  • gSteph
    2 years ago
    I'm just lucky I guess. And I've had way fewer lap dances than most here. But my 'worst dance ever' was only 'mildly disappointing', she announced, after dance had started that she preferred her breasts not be touched (which had already happened). "As you wish". But it was one of the most sensual dances I've had. And the rest of her was fine and fun.
  • TFP
    2 years ago
    @Icey groping isn't sexual assault if you're given permission by the dancer to touch those areas.
  • rattdog
    2 years ago
    "she was smoking a cigarette and kept blowing smoke at my face during the lap dance." i would find out what car she drives. then i would place nails and tacks by her tires. also would key the car. there's repercussions for disrespectful actions.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    TFP you know most don't ask.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion