tuscl

Can the average income of a TUSCL member really be $350K

gotoguy
Florida
Thursday, December 2, 2021 12:50 AM
I've seen this comment at least 10 times in various posts. I can't however find its origin. I looked up the 2021 %ile and $350k indicates we are on average top 3%'s. Now me, I'm a top 1%'er, in my dreams, but unless Elon Musk is a member its hard to see how the average can be 3%. You can look it up on several different calculators. [view link] I might believe top 20% but not top 3%. Also, how many members does TUSCL have? Anyone have any answers

69 comments

• Tetradon
    3 years ago
    We all make $500k+ here. And have Harvard degrees. And single digit body fat. And at least a 9 inch penis. It's the internet, after all.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    $350k is not the average income of a TUSCL member, it is the minimum income. And also at least a 10" penis. SJG
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    I doubt it, but it does stand to reason that a bunch of guys who regularly visit strip clubs would have a somewhat above average income. But its mentioned as a joke, like Tetra is pointing out.
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    I've probably made more than that over the last 60 some years 😅
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    That number is at least 15 years out of date, the minimum is now 750K annually to be eligible
  • NinaBambina
    3 years ago
    Several tusclers may make 350K but not most, please trust me on this. While I think the average tuscler makes more than the average dude in general, it's not 350K.
  • NinaBambina
    3 years ago
    I think a decent amount of tusclers are earning six figures though, more than the average male.
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    I have proof [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    It's an inside joke. The way it started was on a discussion thread that TUSCLer @Dougster posted on - @Dougster was a very controversial poster and he eventually left-TUSCL/stopped-posting about 2 or 3 years ago - I don't recall the exact reasons he left but at some point @Founder temporarily disabled his account b/c @Dougster was so over the top - eventually @Dougster told @Founder something along the lines that if he couldn't post the way he liked then he wouldn't post anymore (something to that effect) - and @Dougster hasn't posted since then although some on here speculate he's likely posting under another name as he was a pretty frequent poster in years past. Anyway the $350K joke was based on a @Dougster post - @Dougster claimed he made $350K/yr - when people pushed back that he was likely lying, @Dougster's response was that making $350K/yr wasn't that hard - so that is kinda how the "TUSCLer's making $350K/yr" joke started - everybody on the thread starting posting "oh yeah we all make $350K and up on TUSCL" kinda messing w/ @Dougster and it became a running/inside TUSCL joke.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    ^^^^^ wow I forgot about those origins of the 350K. I do remember Juice and JS69 piling on and claiming anyone who clubbed as much as them had to make 350K a year just to afford it. If I remember correctly Dougster was constantly calling VinceMichaels (RIP) a pedophile and a draft dodger to the point where Founder stepped in and Dougster drew a line in the sand. Was he band or did he leave? I can't remember. Looking back at all the characters over the years, todays misfits like Icee and SJG kinda seem mild, although the older nuts were much much more entertaining IMO.
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    For those that remember LMN was at the the top end of the membership (Class A Degen)
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    "For those that remember LMN was at the the top end of the membership (Class A Degen)" Oh yeah he was pulling at least 10 million a year!!!!! lol
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    None of this applies to me as I am middle class.
  • joeblow44
    3 years ago
    The late great Farmerart's net worth alone could skew that number to $350k lol. I think that I read that he was worth at least 8 figures. I know he was loaded! My he rest in peace. Seemed like a great guy!
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    I make way more dan $350k pesos a year
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    Substantially less than $350k!
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I doubt there is a way to get reliable data to make any projections regarding TUSCL members income. It’s likely the regular discussion posters represent a cross section of occupations and income levels. I don’t think the average is as high as the OP mentioned, but I could easily be wrong. If a guy is older, he has had time to develop an investment portfolio. The income derived from the investments when coupled with his income (that has increased during close to 30 years of working), could be more than $350k. That is not a far fetched number in consideration of total income.
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    My guess would be the average on here is closer to the $100-100k range. I'm slightly below that range but luckily I live and club in the midwest where the hobby is considerably cheaper than many parts of the country. No way I could afford to club nearly as much if I lived in New York, Florida, Vegas, California etc. I'd guess that anyone who spends enough time (and presumably money) in a strip club to be active on a website dedicated to the hobby would tend to be above average. Of course on the opposite end of the spectrum we have SJG who lives in his mom's basement and rides his Huffy to the library to access the site and he clearly brings the average income level down significantly. Juice can either raise or lower the average depending on how his luck is running at the poker tables and the stock market.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ Not yet but soon it'll be a few extra bucks added to my 750K annual subsistence stipend
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Some people collect social security and work. They might be using the social security money to save up for a 4 month ski trip.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    That's why so many convos are about ripping hookers off and cheap ways of Cumming in your pants lulz
  • Subraman
    3 years ago
    ^^^ About time someone said it. We'd all be better off talking about how to beat, drug, isolate, and pxychologically and emotionally abuse strippers. And also, make them our girlfriends. And also, what kind of sneakers we wear to the club.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    ^^^ aaand let's not forget posting about killing ourselves through overdose because a junkie stripper whore left us for a broke weed dealer. 🤭🤡
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    We should be adopting these women and taking good care of them. That is what my organization will do. After of course they go through their sex slave initiation. SJG
  • Subraman
    3 years ago
    I did a quick skim through this thread, and saw people saying they DON'T make $350k, but didn't see anyone saying that they did. One of those threads where if anyone says "Yes, I do!" no one will believe him anyway lol
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ I don't make anything, I'm now retired and I barely exist on 750K annually, my panhandlings skills aren't yet up to snuff, and my FA advised me to wait two more years before collecting my SS im currently in my 68th year and im being told to not start the draw until I am 70, what do you think @Subraman ? Oh yeah I guess I'm bragging a little, BFD I havent done half the stuff Icee has LOL
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    We need: Free universal health care Subsidized affordable housing Basic universal income Said no one making 350K a year, ever. I think there are a couple of guys here that F'ing up our average.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ I'm sorry I'm doing the best I can wah wah wah
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^^^ Our economic system has been broken since the 1870's. Universal Basic Income ( no needs test, everyone gets it, no need to apply ) Strong Public Housing Offering (suggest rate set at 1/2 the UBI payments ) Medicare for All Free College and College Loan Forgiveness This will make our economy work. And the net cost to the public sector is zero. Only need to raise taxes to the extent that it fattens the fat. Most currency circulation ends when it siphons up to the rich. SJG
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    ^^^Sounds like someone that would be lucky to hit 35K a year. Please take care of me government, I can't do it by myself and still have time to spend 4 hours a day on a strip club website.
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    I would say the vast majority of TUSCL is in the top income quintile.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    We have a gross labor surplus. Employment in every sector continues to drop each decade. More and more people are forced into the junk job shit sector. Poor people need to organize, recognize that this is war, and organize into expert level killing squads. SJG
  • Subraman
    3 years ago
    " I'm now retired and I barely exist on 750K annually," Not bad man, not bad! 750k annually, no slackers
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ Thats subsist LOL
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    My salary will be $1 a year. SJG
  • Subraman
    3 years ago
    SJG, in the organization we are building, I demand 50 cents a year plus 3 bags of Hot Takis.
  • Subraman
    3 years ago
    And some sick kicks, like Icee has. I want that written into my employment contract. "Sick kicks like Icee has"
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    There are a lot of people in America with a net worth between $1 Million and $10 Million. At least a couple million people. That translates into an annual income between $100,000 and $500,000. For most of them, they’ve accumulated that money over a period of years. A lot of those people are engineers. A lot of them are small business owners. Nearly all of them live life in a way that hides their wealth. I’ll bet some of our TUSCL members are in this category. On the other hand, there are millions of people who lead lives that would make you think they made $350,000 per year, while actually making a fraction of that and swimming in debt. They, too, are represented on TUSCL.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    :) :) :) SJG
  • minnow
    3 years ago
    mark 94 1st paragraph practically took the words out of Dave Ramsey's mouth. Would you (mark) care to guess which tuscl members fall into which of the 2 categories ?
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Suppose you had 10 million dollars worth of stock, and the basis is 5 million. You could probably borrow $400,000 at 1% interest with some of you stock as collateral. You sell $4,000 worth of stock to pay the interest, and pay tax on a capital gain of $2,000. If you keep borrowing $400,000 a year, your loan principle, and thus your interest, will keep going up. But you'll still make less tax than a small business person reporting $400,000 on Schedule C. What the richest of the rich do is even more tricky than this. You don't have to get very high into six figures before your through the looking glass as far as knowing how much you "make".
  • RandomMember
    3 years ago
    Yep, the ultra-wealthy borrow to reduce their effective salary and to avoid capital gains. The effective tax rate for billionaires is on the order of 4% -- which is a lot less than the 37% top federal tax rate and 20% on capital gains. It should make the rest of you angry. That's why some sort of wealth tax is needed. Or at least bring back the inheritance tax so that we don't turn into a plutocracy.
  • RandomMember
    3 years ago
    I'm type I -- and not talking about diabetes
  • rickthelion
    3 years ago
    My “salary” is called being frickin’ lion. If I want something, I find an ape that has it. I say “hey ape, gimme _____ or it’s wildebeest time ROAR!!!” Then the ape wets himself, I laugh, and I take whatever I wanted in the first place. Any of you damn dirty apes have a problem with that? Well, do ya?
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    I suppose I could fit into some top category/bracket, but I know time is more precious than $$. My hoarding of wealth takes o an obsession so I don’t have to work anymore, and eventually will feel entitled to all the bitches and hoes to bow at my feet, for my cash of course. They years of stress and demands working had really put a hamper on my libido. I have no energy after family and work, so at this point sex is just a fantasy, and I’m ok with leaving it a fantasy. I can’t afford the drama. Any free time I have is spent taking naps and clearing out the clutter in my life. I believe I will retire before 50 and work gig jobs, like Icee does. No drugs sales for me though.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I think many on here have blue collar jobs or are corporate drones. Many living on social security. Many save up a few months for a few trips to a strip club. Some have a problem and are addicted to strippers and spend all their money there. There are more of those than millionaires on here or guys making 6 figures. Rich men don't troll strip clubs for hookers and try to bargain and low ball them.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    ^^^ I guess you haven’t met Robert Kraft.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Here’s the wiki summary of how many millionaires ( net worth ) there are. The most interesting perspective is on a city by city basis. For example, Dallas has 300,000 millionaires. I don’t know how many of them regularly go to strip clubs but it’s easy to imagine that 100 or 200 of these 300,000 are visiting the handful of upscale clubs in the city on any given day. [view link]
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Then we have Icee the omnipotent, always bitching about her superiors. She doesn't work; doesn't contribute; doesn't go to strip clubs; hates women; is a bigot and a liar. Shailynn- Icee has never been to a strip club. Not really what dishwashers do.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    People like ICEE think that millionaires inherit their money and don’t deserve their wealth. Here’s a typical description of how millionaires are made. Someone becomes an apprentice plumber (or electrician, or another trade ) at 20. They work hard and by their mid twenties, they are making $60,000. They live within their means and manage to start saving a nest egg. By their mid thirties, they have a base of repeat customers and a couple employees. They are bringing in between $100,000 and $200,000 and building that nest egg. By their mid forties, they have a real business. A dozen people working for them Annual income of $200,000 to $300,000 and a net worth over one million. By their mid fifties, they have a business worth several million dollars. They sell the business ( or put their children in charge ) and retire. The end.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Funny thing is, even though I’m a millionaire, I feel like an average broke working class person because that’s how I live and was brought up. You can take the man out if the poor house, but yiu can never take the poor out of the man.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    As Dave Ramsey says, you spend decades building up your earning and saving muscle but never learn how to spend and enjoy it. It takes some effort and practice to make the transition from saver to spender.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    A rule of thumb is that you can ( and, probably should ) spend 5% of your investments every year and never run out of money. As you get past age 70, it’s more like 7% or 10%.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Quoting Dave Ramsey? No wonder We are part of the geriatric trick clique! I’ve got young kids to raise and retiring is a ways away from drawing down. My thoughts are since it will be much more difficult for future generations to create wealth, unless they have some assistance, that some of my wealth will be used to pay for their first home, auto, and tuition payments. The parents of the future who are unable to assist their children will be left behind, because the costs will be so high only those with means can afford home ownership and an education. If you only have you to worry about then spend away, I’m happy with a good prime steak and king crab on a Friday night with a $40 bottle of wine, sharing it with a loved one. It’s the simple things I enjoy spending $$ on and that includes an occasional lap dance.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> "Rich men don't troll strip clubs for hookers and try to bargain and low ball them." Au contraire satirical pretend pimp. It's not about what you make, it's about what you keep. Most people don't become wealthy by burning their money as fast as they make it. I've known guys who made 7 figures per year who ultimately declared bankruptcy. When you spend it as fast as you make it, one bump in the road is all it takes to completely flip the script.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Yup, Ramsey talks about generational wealth. The ability to leave your kids and/or grandkids enough money that they can be financially independent. The risk is that if you hand a young adult a million dollars, either something very good or something very bad can happen. It’s tricky.
  • Subraman
    3 years ago
    "Au contraire satirical pretend pimp. It's not about what you make, it's about what you keep. Most people don't become wealthy by burning their money as fast as they make it. I've known guys who made 7 figures per year who ultimately declared bankruptcy. When you spend it as fast as you make it, one bump in the road is all it takes to completely flip the script." Right. In fact, rich men DO troll strip clubs for OTC; lots and LOTS of them do. And more than that, many rich people don't spend stupidly. In fact, I have never heard the idea that wealthy men don't overspend stupidly described as "low balling" outside sexworker forums -- sexworkers call it low balling (they have financial incentive to try to frame offers lower than they want somehow immoral or otherwise wrong, instead of just a lower offer), men don't often use that term. Which I guess is reason number 276 why so many think Icee is female?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Nah the average tuscl member is on a strict budget. That's why the talks about McDonald's coffee bargaining with hookers thinking it strip clubs as places to go cum and leave. Complaining about clubs and hookers being too expensive. Priding themselves on how little they spend. And the reviews are almost all about finding the cheapest club with the cheapest hookers. When one person came on here saying how he spent over 100k on a hoe the resident milkionaires couldn't fathom spending that money. But everyone's a millionaire 🤡😭😭
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    ^^^ It's ironic (and more than a bit hypocritical) that a guy who regularly tells us that we know nothing about him or his "life experience" somehow knows everything about everyone else on here. Good luck picking fights and stirring pots today.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Cim take your own advice and share it with your fellow trolls
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    ^^^ It wasn't advice. It's an observation about how you're incredibly hypocritical.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Why the fuck is everyone here obsessed with what anyone else is making? No one is going to post their tax returns here. This is a stupid dick measuring contest.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    What do you do for work Icey faggot?
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    The vast majority of “ everyday millionaires “ ( from $1M to $10M net worth ) did it exactly the same way: - learned a trade or profession - made good wages ( as little as $50,000 would work, $100,000 is better ) - stayed out of debt - saved 15% of their income each year - invested in the stock market, especially index funds Do all this and you are guaranteed to be a millionaire at some point in your life. On the other hand, if you try to live like a millionaire before you really are, you’ll never make it.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    In a late attempt to be on-topic... A quick Google search shows that that this $350K number goes back to at least 2014, and it's usually mentioned by Shailyn and Motorhead more than anyone else. So, I suspect one of them launched that gag number around that time. I think it's highly unlikely that the average member here has a $350K annual income. But it's very likely that the average user here has higher and more disposable income than the national average (savings might be a completely different thing though...). That said, the bell curve in annual income here is probably light years wide. Because you've got guys like Paul Drake who is (as best as anyone can tell) an actual incredibly wealthy guy, and then you've got SJG who can't access the internet when the library is closed.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ The originator of the 350K gag was on a thread by Dougster about 2012
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    ^^^ Ah. That makes sense.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Now the average forum member is an educated right wing extremist self made millionaire.....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion