tuscl

what have you spent on strippers?

Jascoi
mr.wonderful to single moms and college age girls...
Tuesday, November 30, 2021 7:21 PM
Over the last 10 years of my active clubbing I figure I have easily spent at least a half million dollars. other than my stupidity of spending money in Vegas for way too long i consider it a wonderful time and what experiences!

53 comments

• Jascoi
    3 years ago
    and way less expensive than my marriage.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    Financial Documents, Receipts, Pics and Vids of the half million dollars spent or it didn’t happen. :D I hope you feel that was money well spent for the most part... Good Times, Good Tomes.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    My rough estimate would be a quarter million. Which says something interesting about human nature. I probably could have been more happy with some hot woman who wanted to immigrate to the US, in a 5 - 10 year marriage, if I could trust her to stick to whatever deal we made. I would have been fine with her "cheating", as long as she kept me out of any resulting drama. But I doubt it's possible to find someone who wouldn't take advantage of the fact that any such deal we made would not be enforceable in court.
  • clubdude
    3 years ago
    I was laughing at the estimates, thinging, whoa, you guys are way too deep. However, after adding up the years I'm probably on the north side of that quarter million mark!! Damn!!! I didn't realize "fun" was so expensive!!!
  • clubdude
    3 years ago
    One last thing, that's over a 30 year period. I'm not a high roller...lol!
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    About an hour or two a month at the club, but not much time with strippers. Maybe 15-30 minutes?
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    I don’t even want to think about it
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    ^exactly what I was thinking.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^^ Muddy for the win
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    Old enough to know better but old enough to not give a shit!
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    When I think of all the money I've spent on strippers and in strip clubs, all I can say is that I'm so glad I didn't waste it!
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Damn, I've spent about $12,000 in the last year and a half, and I thought I was a degenerate. Most years I've spent no more than $2,000-$3,000. Especially when in Bridgeport, land of cheap ass extras. I admit I'm a bargain hunter, I don't spend just for conversation or sugar.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Over the last 10 years I have no idea at all. If I had to guess I would guess....a lot, a real lot.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I'm with Muddy on this one. I've had lots of fun and don't regret it (mostly...), but I suspect the tally would be a gut punch.
  • rockie
    3 years ago
    Probably $250K over the last 18 years.
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    We are looking back on how we spent and think, “wow, I sure spent a lot” But think of it from the dancer’s perspective. They are saying “where did it all go” as they struggle to pay their heat this winter
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    I don’t keep track of what I spend strip-club or not – I more or less know what I’m able to spend and what I should or shouldn’t spend – I’m not one of those that keeps track of every penny I spend nor have ever had a budget – again I know what I can spend and how far I can go and also I’m single and don’t have anyone to maintain so that also makes it easier. Thus I don’t know how much I’ve spent in my 20-year PL-career; and like others I don’t wanna know – early on in my PL-career I used to sweat it (the $$$ spent) but with time I just accepted it – now that I’m middle-aged I see it as money spent vs money wasted as I had many good times and experiences and have many good/fun memories – when I’m 80 and housebound (if I make it there) I imagine I’ll look back and be grateful for those experiences vs feeling bad that I spent the $$$ on them.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    3 years ago
    Since 2010, I typically average about $600/month. Plus another $10k or so for my “hard-core PL / White-Knight / not-quite-Full-Gawker” episode during that decade. For 2000 to 2009, tack on another $1k/yr.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I don't keep track. Jts money I put aside to spend and I stick to my budget. There have been times I went over and under but I don't count it
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    3 years ago
    Post COVID and other changes in my life, I can see my spending rising to ~$800/month.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    My top CF takes about 30Gs off me a year. Wild guess, she make 50Gs at the club also. She has a kid and likes the ganga, but isn't a wild spender. She's a good saver, but she lost a lot of savings due to being ripped off by a parasitic ex.
  • Tiburon
    3 years ago
    Believe it or not, $100. I know I talk the big baller game, but per stripper I've maxed out $100. Usually because I get sick of messing with third fiddle after a while. Or did you mean collectively?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Some of you act so rich and like you're better than everyone though. I can comfortably spend like 5k a month but dont
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ I'll let the irony of those two lines just sit here. Weird flex, bro.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    3 years ago
    I'm going 10k a year
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    “Some of you act so rich and like you're better than everyone though.“ I don’t see anyone acting like that. Lol I’ve easily spent about a quarter million but let’s do the math - over 40 years, that’s only about $500 per month. Hardly qualifies as a whale
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    For me, strip clubs would be totally NOT worth the hassle if there weren't dancers worth spending 4 or 5 figures on (not all in one night).
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    I'm in the top 10% in the US income-wise. I recognize its at least as much due to luck as anything else. If it weren't for sex workers and helping out relatives (before you say it, NO overlap there), I'd be totally fine on 30Gs a year. I've already got a lot of retirement money. So it would be dumb for me not to perv away big-time.
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    I haven't spent a dime on strippers. All of the money I have given to strippers over the years has been investments in priceless memories that will last me until I die or go senile. I am very happy with the return on my investments.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    ^Thank you Whodey. Nothing more needs to be said.
  • EndlessSummer
    3 years ago
    ^I like this sentiment a lot! Let's not focus on what you've given to the strippers in your life over the years... let's focus on what they've given YOU! Surely that's priceless?! 😉 🔆😘💋
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    At my peak it was probably $7k per year for around 4 years. Outside of that it was less than $1k per year. Nowadays it's even less. And LMFAO at another self-own post by icee. Trolls others for bragging about being rich and then immediately follows it with her own brag about having the potential to spend like she's rich. Such a clown. 🤭🤡
  • docsavage
    3 years ago
    I don't spend a lot, maybe five thousand dollars a year or sixty thousand dollars in the twelve years I've been going to clubs. I like to get out of the house and get a change of scenery so I go about once a week, pick a girl and just buy two or three lap dances with her. I like drinking and people watching while I'm there too. I do that in strip clubs and also cocktail bars, sports bars and small clubs with live music. I could increase my income and spend more at the strip club but I'm lazy. I only work four hours a day. I could increase that up to eight hours and make more money but I like working four hours a day. I've always been lazy. I got bad grades in high school, even though my father was a high school teacher. My dad would say I was "smart but lazy". I don't think I'm that smart but I'm definitely lazy.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Stripping is a good gig precisely because a lap dance is a fleeting satisfaction, but regardless, we want to repeat it. It would really suck for a stripper if her lap dance was like going to Venice or something. Very glad I did that once, but don't feel the need to go again.
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    Only started going back about 3.5 years ago and no idea what I spent in my 20s, but didn't go often. I think since my "return", maybe $10k-$15k? But holy shit. Some of you need to add me as a beneficiary to your trusts and / or wills. Wowzers.
  • Lone_Wolf
    3 years ago
    It's too painful to think about. I would probably puke if I calculated the number.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Sorry Duderino I doubt your tits are nice enough to get into my will. nicespice however...
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    Damn. It was worth a shot.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Today, I do well enough that I don't need to think about what I spend. I spend less annually than I used to, but more per trip; but I do well enough that I don't feel it. When I was a new college grad working an entry level job, my friends had all gone to work at union jobs right out of high school and were making twice what I was. My best friend was a strip club hound to the point of being an addict. Of course, we hung out every weekend at strip clubs. I would use up all my discretionary income on strippers and beer in one weekend. Even at the time, I knew it was dumb but I could not help it. To answer the original question, too much to count.
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    Oh, CRAP. Just read an email from my bank:"We are happy for announce that we recently increased the daily limits for debit card purchase and ATM withdrawal transactions." Now I'm really gonna need to leave my debit card at home. I can't make good financial decisions when drunk!
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    To* announce, not for announce
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    I'd say just under 2K. 67 lap dances at $20 (pd $40 for 1 once, $10 once, plus $25 room charge twice) equals $1,400. Add up LD tips, stage tips, couple dozen bottles of water, hmmm, maybe just over 2K. And I can remember- something - about each dancer. Love my little memories (mammary) spreadsheet.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    I'll clarify. It's not so much the money I have spent... but WHERE I spent it... Las Vegas. For 4 years I had a very adormal addiction to the strip clubs in Vegas. I lots of fun... But that money would have been well spent at other cities with great strip clubs and much lower prices.
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    I’ve spent more than I want to acknowledge, but it’s been fun and I don’t want or need to stop. Worth it. Winning.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    It’s probably a used a car a year give or take. Right now it’s used Honda’s and Toyotas not yet BMWs
  • wld4tatas
    2 years ago
    6 figures for sure. No regrets at all.
  • Funkycold88
    2 years ago
    I only started going to strip clubs when I joined here. In the past 5 years I spent about 11k. Most of that was at Follies up until they closed. Haven't been to a local Club since. Made one trip to Tijuana last year and will try to go again later this year.
  • NJBalla
    2 years ago
    less than I would have spent on health expenses if I didnt go. If we gave every guy in america a free lapdance a week I think you would see a lot more physically and mentally healthy guys walking around.
  • Liwet
    2 years ago
    I spent $6,000 in 2019 but then again everyone calls me cheap.
  • dickdecker
    2 years ago
    I’ve spend at least a vacation home over the last 35 years
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    As a nerd friend of mine used to say, about half.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    With Bronze Ballacare you get one dance a week, two with Silver, three with Gold.
  • Lone_Wolf
    2 years ago
    If I include AMPs, Sugar Babies, SC's, OTC...it's too painful to total. Let's just say I could be lounging on a nice beach in Thailand right now instead of riding my cube. To be candid much of the money was just waisted. The learning curve with mongering is expensive. The mongering rabbit hole runs deep. Very deep. Sometimes I think it's a good thing most men don't know the opportunity because it's fucking mind blowing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion