tuscl

Famous TUSCL Dancers From Reviews

I'm not a guy that reads all the reviews, so I'm sure there's all these different side stories when it comes to PL's and the favorite or hated particular dancers that I've missed. In fact a lot of these review histories for some of these clubs is just the same handful of PL's talking about they're particular personal drama with X dancer. And sometimes these dancers make their way to you. What are some of your experiences with running into infamous TUSCL strippers? And just to keep it somewhat respectful, if it's gets graphic maybe we can leave out a name or if we have a name maybe we could leave out the graphic unless they are a complete ROB then fuck it.

One alleged ROB I ran into was this girl named Suki at Synn COI. Look at reviews of this place and she's all over a bunch of them as this super hot asian girl that drains you out the ass in cash in VIP. I had skimmed the reviews prior to visiting this club but the name stuck, when she sat down next to me we were discussion possibly doing a VIP when I asked her what her name was, *que brake sound*

17 comments

• Jascoi
    4 years ago
    i definitely know suki. i was literally her first vip when she danced at spearmint rhino coi before she moved to synn. that vip was epic!
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    The only TUSCL dancer that I met is Nicespice. Nothing professional. We met got a steak dinner at at strip club that neither of us had been to. I had fun just because. I did pay her something (can’t remember amount) just because. She never asked for it nor required it. We then met the following day and toured a microbrewery together. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING sexual went on either night. I had only expectations of two friends with a common interest meeting up just for the hell of it. I have no idea if she is a ROB or not, but she was definitely fun for me to hang out with. Had she offered to dance for me or “other”, I would have absolutely taken her up on the offer. But, that was not my goal at the time.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    her stage name then was azuna. had her twice. then she developed gps quickly hanging with alissa and andrea..
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    suki turns my head every time i see her..
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    3 or 4 years ago (I have no idea if she still works there now or not) when I went to Atlanta for the very first time, I went to Tattletales with another TUSCLer, and we got approached by a hustler named Divina as soon as a waitress came and took our drink orders. Said she was from NC and worked between there, ATL, and NV. Within 5 minutes, she was trying to sell the most expensive VIPs like it was no trouble at all, saying we could "get really naughty for only $600 for the hour". We denied the VIP offers, so she offered floor dances instead, where she charged $20 a song instead of the base price of $10.

That night, I checked the reviews of the club, and it seemed like at least a quarter of the reviews mentioned Divina trying to hard-sell the monger at some point.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @Eve, that sounds more "notorious" than "famous".
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    He didn't say they had to be famous in a good way. :)
  • winex
    4 years ago
    No he didn’t. Personally, I usually consider “famous” to be a positive attribute.
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    Curious, did you make this topic after seeing me mention Sky from Paradise Showgirls in another thread?

I've met a few dancers mentioned in multiple reviews, probably the most mentioned being Sky. I also met most of the dancers mentioned in almost every review of Playhouse Lounge in NJ. That place was one of the few where turnover was so low that the names mentioned in reviews a year ago and older were still there.

Other than that, I've met a few other girls mentioned in reviews of my local area clubs. But they were only mentioned maybe once or twice. I suspect it's because most of the clubs I visit have high turnover. Like within 4 months there would be a totally new set of girls with only like 2-3 holdovers.

I think it's cool to meet dancers described here. Seeing how closely they match the mental picture you drew after reading about them.
  • MajorBoobage
    4 years ago
    Not sure this is entirely on point, but here goes: This is why I never, ever mention dancers by name in my reviews. If I have a bad experience with a girl, it doesn't mean you will. Also, if a girl gets a reputation as a ROB but later changes her ways, she won't be able to shake the reputation. It's more important to know how to recognize a ROB than to try to steer clear of certain names.
    Lastly, of course, if you know how to treat the ladies you won't meet as many bad ones.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    @TFP yes!

And the word TUSCL is redundant I don’t mean dancers that post on here
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    I had some fun with both Butterfly and Katana at HiLiter several years ago. They were fun and the intel was good. Locally famous, Corinne, London, Mandy and Jess from the Players Club were mentioned repeatedly in Tuscl reviews.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    "The Polish Princess" Ivana at Desire, Providence. Hear she's amazing in the back but I'm only mildly attracted.

Silky at Pleasant Moments, Bridgeport. She's every bit as old looking and annoyingly aggressive as in her reviews.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    I’ve met Vee in ESL, who used to be at Hustler but is now at Country Rock. She’s very on top of it with her social media pretense. And very personable IRL too. At the time there was me and another dancer who was a newbie at the club, and she tried to add us both into a club group chat. I liked her.
  • loper
    4 years ago
    I knew Ivana before she was famous. Awesome personality and skills! The opposite of a ROB -- gives more than expected.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Corinne at Players Club was the hotness, but one of my buddies was in too much lust with her so I steered clear. I might've known London before she was London. When she was still in her teens (late teens you pervs) that girl was blazing hot. She stayed hot as she got older, but there was something about her rookie year at Gold Club that was all time worthy.

But that was back when Excape was inexplicably the best club in town and had my 3rd ATF, so I didn't see her again for years until just before she left Players Club for...wait for it, Excape.

RIP to the Baltimore Players Club a.k.a. the Wagon Wheel.
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    I've met 4 or 5 strippers who post on TUSCL, including LinzeeDet. I've known many notorious Detroit dancers, like the girlfriend of a Detroit gang leader who was put away for murder, but I don't think they're famous on TUSCL.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion