tuscl

Pierced Nipples, What do you think?

FishHawk
The mustache makes the man
Thursday, July 30, 2020 6:04 AM
I remember the first time many years ago when I ran into my first stripper with hardware in her nipples. I thought it was pretty erotic and hot. I thought this is a girl who is down for some good fun. Lately, now that it is more common I think I find that I prefer nipples that aren’t pierced. They feel better in my fingers and my lips. I really like it when the pop to attention when you stimulate them. I mean a girl with nipple rings or barbells is not going to be a non-starter for me, I do prefer naturals. Any thoughts?

42 comments

• winex
    4 years ago
    Tongue piercings are far better than nipple piercings.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Absolutely adore them. One thing though the VIP wristband kept getting caught on a favs a few times. Gotta be careful with that but other than that love it.
  • RamPaige
    4 years ago
    Not the biggest fan, but not a deal breaker either.
  • elmer
    4 years ago
    The practice of piercing your nipples absolutely suck. I would rather see a pretty pink nipple in all its glory. If I wanted to lick or suck on metal I would find something at home Depot. Nothing worse than have a dancer stick a nipple in your face with a barb sticking out. I can recall getting a scratch on my face from a big breasted dancer while tipping at the stage. Fuck that Pierce your nose your lip your tongue, belly button your brow or anywhere else you like just don't distract from your nipples.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    I dislike piercings anywhere except ear lobes. Boobs and tongue are deal breakers. The rest depends on whether she has other attributes that outweigh the piercings.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    I'm with Shadow on this. Don't like them at all. Much like I am not attracted to tattoos either. They show a lack of good judgement. Wait a minute. Maybe I should like them then. Hmmmm.........
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    Which one's Trudy? The one with all the shit in her face? Lol [view link]
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    Prefer none but it seems like allot of sexy girls get them. I can deal with it if they are not too big/gaudy.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    No Nips, No Tongue, No Tatoos...... is my preference.... personable ladies with these attributes get a lot of my attention and $$$.
  • nj_pete
    4 years ago
    Hate the nipple piercings like others have said, interfere with licking and fingering.
  • RiskA
    4 years ago
    Great way to break a tooth...
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    Not a fan. I hate those metal bars thru the nipples. It spoils nipple sucking.
  • shanny72
    4 years ago
    Glad to see that I'm not alone in my dislike. On some nipples it does not look bad, but I definitely don't want to lick it. Maybe that's why they do it? To keep our filthy mouths off of them
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    I very much dislike them. Not remotely a deal killer or anything like that -- in fact they're completely neutral as far as whether I'll choose her or not, I'll pretty much ignore them. But I don't particularly like the way they look, and I more often than not I've gotten a "I'm pierced so they're super sensitive" warning not to play with them too much. On the other hand, it does register with me a bit that, like tongue piercings, now here's a girl who has both bad judgement, and wants to advertise that she's super sexual. Not a terrible message.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    Funny, I've actually had a lot of guys (those that dig the alternative look I guess) ask me if I'll ever pierce mine, but logically I don't see a reason to because they already get a lot of attention on their own. They're huge. On other girls, they're adorable. I can see how they can impede on sucking and stuff. But if the girl only has one of her nips pieced, then go for the other. (:
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Liking younger women I find 100% have pierced nipples. Sort of fun rolling the hardware around in my mouth when the nipples get wicked hard and elongated, but my preference is: No Tats; no piercings; no make-up and always will be.
  • gobstopper007
    4 years ago
    Nip piercing not a deal breaker but I prefer not. Tongue piercing can be great IF she knows how to use it
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I'm neutral w.r.t. the look - but a negative-rating on the functional aspect
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    I love them. They make boobies squirt 3 ways
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    I like the way they look, especially under a tight shirt but hate the way they feel and taste. Maybe a nice set of nipple clamps that can come off shortly after the shirt comes off would be better.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    4 years ago
    Nipple piercings are a deal breaker for reasons listed above. I won’t even agree to a hands-off LD, much less a private room, unless I’ve confirmed her nipples are metal-free.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    It's her body. If she likes them, I can work with it. Depending on the hardware she's sporting, you can get very far very fast if you learn what feels good for her when you play with it.
  • woodstock
    4 years ago
    I'm a fan. As wallanon says, they can increase sensitivity/sensation, which is good for the adept PL. @scrub, the notion of infection is accurate for piercings that aren't healed. If they are healed, then you might hear that just because they don't want you licking, not because of infection risk.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    I like the pierced nipples pierced belly button combo
  • TheElmerFudd
    4 years ago
    i don't like the look or feel of nipple piercings. what do you guys think of clit piercing? i've run into a few of those, and all the women that had them were super sensitive. to the point it was almost too easy / quick for them to climax.
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    I love nipples. If you're not an extras guy, hell, nipples are the main point of visiting a boob, er, a SC. First boobs I touched in SC were pierced, I touched them infrequently and gently, thinking it would hurt if I played 'harder' (& I didn't really know if I could). Various strippers have taught me that's not necessarily the case. I have a fav that has just one pierced, she's fine with extended comparisons. But I, my fingers, and lips, prefer them as originally designed.
  • chessmaster
    4 years ago
    I like it. Im not playing with their nipples that much and Im definitely not sucking their tits that often.
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    Love piercings, dislike tatts
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    @Fuds. I've had two different genital piercings (for the curious minds, a Christina for 1 year and a VCH for 8 years). One was strictly for vanity/the look, and the other was for increased sensation. It actually made me hypersensitive, so the majority of the time, stimulation (especially vibration) directly on the clit was overbearing to the point where it was less pleasurable and more uncomfortable, but touching/licking around it was fine. They were both fun while they lasted. Both piercings have been retired for some time now.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    no piercings please.
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    I don't like pierced nipples because it's harder to comfortably suck on the nipple. I don't like that metal taste in my mouth, it reminds me of being a kid and putting coins in my mouth. Pierced nipples for me are usually a deal breaker for VIP because I absolutely want to suck on some tits while I'm back there.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Have you seen my profile pic? Nipple rings don’t do nothing but make yo titties taste like a quarter!!!
  • elmer
    4 years ago
    @ Eve so educate me a little bit. I've never personally encountered a clit piercing how does that affect intercourse? Is it removed prior? Just the thought of it scares the hell out of me lol Wonder who the first genius was that thought "WOW touching this little thing really feels fantastic! Wonder what would happen if I stuck needle through it and hung some steel from it?
  • Meursault
    4 years ago
    No problem with them, which is strange because I hate tattoos and nose piercings.
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    Love them, but their absence isn't a deal breaker. Girls who have their nipples pierced are statistically more likely, in my experience, to like having their nipples painfully pinched or twisted to a lesser or greater degree. And girls who like having their nipples (and other body parts) hurt turn me on.
  • mjx01
    4 years ago
    personally, not a fan
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    Some are good some aren't. One dancer I liked had a glow in the dark tongue piercing, glow in the dark earings, glow in the dark barbells on her nipples, a glow in the dark belly button ring and a glow in the dark clit ring. The entire ensemble looked quite sexy on her, and she gave quite a good dance. Another dancer with the same setup, but much cheaper jewelry, especially a too thick plastic nipple rings did nothing for me. Also whether a dancer likes them touched or not depends on the dancer. While some didn't like them touched, many actually wanted them to be played with. One of my favorites had nipples that would get quite erect when played with. She eventually got them pierced and they stayed constantly erect when she had them in. She said she didn't wear them long when she wasn't dancing, but in the club she did, because she liked how they looked. She also liked them played with a lot more when I got dances from her. The only time I think they universally look bad is when they have to wear pasties. One dancer did give a good attempt at wearing her barbell piercings over the pasties. It still didn't look good.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    pussy piercings haven’t botherd me. tongue piercings ditto. i’ve experienced maybe a hundred. but i still prefer NONE. piercings and most tattoos is NOT a deal breaker. butt i still prefer NONE.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    A time or two I've had uncomfortable episodes where it felt like my dick was rubbing up against a stud or something inside a stripper's vag
  • Frankie Jay
    4 years ago
    my nipples are hard pretty much every minute of the day lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ we're gonna need proof w.r.t. that statement
  • SoCalResident
    6 months ago
    I don’t care for nipple piercings. Since I love to suck on nipples, piercings obviously get in the way. I avoid dancers who have them, since my goal is always to find a dancer who will let me suck her tits. Looking at them doesn’t bother me, however.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion