tuscl

What makes a stripper decide to come sit by you?

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
Saturday, February 1, 2020 10:47 AM
After a VIP session this week, I told the gal that she can go make money with others now. She told me that she doesn’t want to leave my table because she enjoys our conversation. I then asked her “What makes you initially want to come sit with a PL? “. I had to explain to her what a PL was, but she laughed and told me the following traits are what she uses to decide who to approach: 1. Nicely dressed 2. Smiles 3. Nice shoes 4. Watches 5. Does not smell bad If the PL passes that initial screen, then she feels confident that she will make money. She then went on to characterize every customer in the house as to who would spend money at the rail, who would get a private dance with a dancer at some time, who would at least by a drink for a dancer, and who would never even look at a dancer. As we continue to sit, I observed those customers. She was spot on! Interesting.

77 comments

• shadowcat
    4 years ago
    It think it mostly depends on how many customers are in the club and how bad she needs the money.
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    Making eye contact and waving can help too. As does leaving her a lone stage tip.
  • Lovelyeast
    4 years ago
    I guess, lol but I’m with shadowcat on this one
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Money maketh the man strippers want @ heaving manners have nothing to do with it.
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    open your wallet
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    4 years ago
    > Money maketh the man strippers want @ heaving manners have nothing to do with it. Ok, but what about a situation where there are two PLs who appear to be equally willing to spent big money, but one of the PLs just called a dancer a puta while making the jerkoff motion? Would manners be relevant then?
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    —>”After a VIP session this week, I told the gal that she can go make money with others now.” There is a decent % of customers who say this exact line, at any time after some dances, but if you continue to sit with them, it’s likely another benji or more might manifest anyways. I take it that they just don’t want to blow through their budget too quick. If a customer uses that line and hasn’t spent anything (even if minuscule) then yeah, probably a good time to bail. I’m less picky in who I approach and prefer to just go for nearly everyone. And I prioritize my approach by their facial expressions/body language. Unless I’m tired or something then I may get lazy and just expect a customer to walk up to me. Which yes does happen, but obviously affects my money more than it would otherwise. One reason I don’t like to judge based on dress alone is because while there are general things that hold, there’s too many exceptions. Just last week, a late 20s, tall, and physically attractive guy who was very casually dressed bought a string of ten dances in a row. 😁
  • DenimChicken
    4 years ago
    Manners do help - but it all depends on the experience you are after
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    There are reasons/preferences as to why some dancers stick to certain custies, analogous to some custies that stick with certain dancers and avoid others. There seems to be certain dancers that are not good at, or very comfortable with, approaching (a lot of) custies and may prefer locking-in on certain PLs whether it'd be bc they look like an easier mark, or perhaps more well-mannered, etc.
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    I'm absolutely certain that it's the massive bulge in my pants.
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    @georg LOL rock that phat wallet.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I wear a t-shirt that says TUSCL PL and I literally have to keep the bitches off of me with a stick
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    Even though I don't wear a watch, I'd say I'm good with the other 4. I rarely go long without being approached. I assume it's because, to an observant salesperson (dancer), I'm spending money. Not lots, not fast, but I'm tipping the stage, getting dollar dances from many/most, and getting a dance or two from those that appeal to me. I don't look rich, so they better come by before I run out of $20s.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    I'm irresistibly handsome. 😉
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    The size of my dick - they seem to like that I don't stretch them out
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    I'm an irresistibly handsome chemical engineer. 😝
  • loper
    4 years ago
    I look so pathetic that girls want to take care of me.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Women look at shoes. I think also it is just how you are treating her, and if it seems like you might want to see her outside, and like maybe immediately. SJG
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    A few years ago I was sitting in a high-end club, on a Friday night, with my ATF FBSM girl. We were at the club of her roommate, who was a stripper. Anyway, at one point my ATF/FBSM left and went to talk to her roommate across the room. In the time she was over there I was approached by one stripper after another, though I sent them all away. Well, she must have been watching, because when they came back to the table, she says to her roommate, "I leave and do you see how many girls came by?" And stripper roommate tells her what the rest of us already know, "Of course, he's the #1 guy we're all looking for -- older, white, dressed nice and doesn't look creepy. He's going to have strippers after him all night". Well sha, tell me something I don't know. I am a bona fide expert in being old and white, although I do sometimes have to work on the not-creepy part.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    not-creepy? Do you realize that you have excluded 95% of the regular posters on this forum? SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    In the case of my faves it's when they see me.
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    SJG: Less creepy if I'd excluded all of them? You have a point! I told you I need to work on the not-creepy part
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    [view link].get.monies. That is all.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    ^^^^ Doesn't mean that she is always not interested in knowning someone, even if there is money in it. In most countries other than the US, smart guys keep mistresses. In the US now some are starting to call such Side Chicks. SJG
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    My dashing good looks, my charismatic personality, and my giant cock, that they can all sense from across the room. That's what they tell me, anyway.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    It comes down to how you are talking to the girls, and if one can feel that you are a good guy and might like to know her. Money is often little more than a social token. SJG
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    They’re salesmen. If you’re an established customer you get priority. If the dancer doesn’t know me, giving her a buck on stage turns me from a cold call to a warm lead and she puts me in a mental queue. 90% of the time if I wait long enough, she will stop by. If I take no action towards a new dancer, then all she has to go on are looks, shoes etc and if she’s exhausted all her regular options and warm leads, she’ll hit the floor cold calling.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    ^^^^ Yes, but that does not mean that a girl is never going to like you or want to know you. SJG
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    After the first visit to a club, you become known to dancers. Then, it’s all about your history of spending money assuming you don’t have hygiene issues, borderline personality disorder, or other disqualifying traits.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    A girl can tell if you might be interested in knowing her outside. SJG
  • Array
    4 years ago
    Am I overthinking this? If I ask a girl to sit with me then I feel obligated to spend money on her via drinks, dances, whatever, since I am removing her from circulation, so to speak. So, if I’m not fairly certain that I want to spend money on her I will avoid eye contact, thus limiting possibilities. Should I just say screw it and risk getting a girl at my table and then blowing her off?
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    Waving me over to you to get dances is a great technique. If you call someone over to you, it should be for dances and not because you’re unsure and need to be *impressed* or something. If you call me over and after we chat you decline a dance, I will not be happy that you took me away from someone else in the room who DID want to dance with me, saw me go to you, and then went and spent his money on another girl because he presumed I was busy. Do not do that. In other news I do not give a shit what you are wearing or what watch you have on UNLESS you are dirty, stinky, or wearing pajama pants or other super thin pants. Can’t judge a book by its cover. I will talk to almost anyone.
  • mjx01
    4 years ago
    The size of your... wallet (of course) older - check white - check dressed well - check, I think Guess I must look like a creep then, dang
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    And the final parting words were, she said , “here is my phone number ..... call me tomorrow and let’s go play Bingo Tomorrow Night at 6:30!” Lol. WTF?! OTC at the Bingo Hall. Sounds like a winner to me. Had to leave town early.
  • kingcripple
    4 years ago
    Her not having any other viable prospects
  • crazyjoe
    4 years ago
    Bingo sounds like fun! Ypu could probably ealily be the guunwoth the hottest girl on the room
  • crazyjoe
    4 years ago
    The bingo comment is hilarious though
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    My bubbly personality...
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    i wear my MAGA baseball cap
  • Huntsman
    4 years ago
    I guess I need to rethink my flannel shirt, carhartt and shit kicker attire. At least I stop at a restroom ahead of time if I can to wash the chain saw fuel smell off my hands.
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    they know i drove a 20 year old ford pickup truck with 3 on the tree, and am-radio.
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    On a more serious note, I used to occasionally ask this question of strippers who approached me. The answers seemed to depend on a fair number of things. If it was somebody I knew and had spent money on, that was pretty much the reason. I was a known quantity and they knew they probably weren't going to be wasting their time. If it was someone I hadn't spent on before, it was either someone else suggested they do so, or a case of "taking a shot". If it was a new girl, it was usually "her job" sometimes in combination with "you don't look like a creep." (Little do they know.) But they pretty much all boil down to "they want me to spend money", which most of the time I'm not reluctant to do, at least once or twice. @PinkSugarDoll: "If you call someone over to you, it should be for dances and not because you’re unsure and need to be *impressed* or something. If you call me over and after we chat you decline a dance, I will not be happy..." But PSD, how am I to know if I want dances from you if I don't talk to you for at least a couple of minutes? Are most customers buying dances from you based on looks, or maybe stage show, alone? I confess that I've seen that sort of thing happen in local clubs, but I don't understand it. At the very least, I'm going to want to attempt to verify that you'll let me grope the way I want to.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    Huntsman... You and I apparently use the same tailor... I'll concede that a more "put together" look may make a difference for some dancers. But, I think that if you go to a club (or any social setting) in what might amount to a 'costume' just for that setting, then your attitude and body language will be adversely affected (along with any advantage). Purely from the perspective of aesthetics, if you shower, brush your teeth, and don't look like you live in a refrigerator box, you're probably ahead of over half the guys in the club (depending on the club...). After that, be friendly and funny. Don't be creepy.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    "... i wear my MAGA baseball cap ..." LOL
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    My boyish good looks, my scintillating charm and the 10Gs I plan to spend on her 😁
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    If i ever pull over to the gas station to “freshen up” it is to wipe away the swamp ass that creeps in after 8 hrs of driving. A little cologne an rub listerine all over my junk. If i make it to the hotel first, then I just bathe. I absolutely NEVER EVER spend money on a dancer that does not sit with me first so that I can at least see if she is interesting. I tend to think most dancers are hot. I’m lucky in that respect. Do,for me to drop $500 on them, they have to hold my attention. Otherwise, I hit the AMP for half price FS.
  • max_starr
    4 years ago
    The fact that I am not creepy or hideous, polite, about 50 years old , bath often and dress nicely, and have a wallet with plenty of cash generally tend to attract 85% of the unattached. With a little effort I can get who I want. I don't just take what comes along because I'd sell myself short doing that. I go for what I want, and I make it worth it for her as well.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I started SCing when I was 30 and would go dressed in business-casual - now at 50 I go in sweatpants or basktball shorts and I feel I get approached more.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    I look mean. Gangsta. They want me
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    My body I work out. Really young ones like feeling me up. I treat them well. I q
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    I really bwant a front room make out session
    4 years ago
    @Papi - my current ATF told me after she molested me the first time that when she saw me show up in extra long T-shirt and shorts in winter she knew that I knew how the game was played and from my attire she knew what I wanted. I’m not looking for a GF, just a nice friendly service provider.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I have no idea why dancers or every other stranger on earth approaches me but it happens all the time and everywhere.
  • BocaOnt2019
    4 years ago
    Great thread with some very entertaining responses. I'll agree with @subraman that many times after your CF/ATF leaves for any reason a lot of the other dancers will all come by. I certainly do not mind since it helps me see who else is in the club & get an idea of how they work. I also find that yeah, if you're looking down or at your smartphone you'll get less approaches than if you're gazing around / paying attention to the stage. An experienced dancer should be able to read body language and guess when a client wants to be approached - then it is up to them to decide if it is worth their while.
  • Dolfan
    4 years ago
    In my experience the #1 thing that gets strippers to come over is evidence of spending. Being seen tipping girls on stage or getting dances, are big draws. After that, it's having a stripper sit with me for extended periods, although that's basically the same thing as evidence of spending. I'm often in strip clubs well groomed, dressed well with higher end accessories, etc. I'm also in clubs with a three day beard and t-shirt & flip flops. My mood/attitude also varies quite a bit, I'll hit the clubs when I'm aggravated and need a break or happy and celebrating. I never stink, I mean sometimes I smell like whiskey, cigarettes, and cheap perfume (aka eau de stripper,) but otherwise I'm all over the map. I haven't seen any strong correlation to my appearance or demeanor and me being approached. It doesn't seem to matter the type of club either, looking like a bum in a high end joint doesn't scare the girls off. Looking professional in a dive doesn't attract them either. Sure, there's some difference, but it's hardly significant. Certainly not enough to make me dress a certain way to "attract" a stripper.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I think Shadowcat answered in his reply. Its supply and demand - unless you are a regular. Or unless you are a creep.
    4 years ago
    That is supply and demand also, just that the supply of creeps usually far exceeds the demand for creeps.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Good point 623. Depending on the club, there can be a surplus of creeps at times.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Invariably people make impressions on each other. And there are types. I have always drawn attention from some strippers. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    ^^^^^ but instead of asking this question, why don't you select the one you want and approach her yourself. Demonstrate generosity and charm, and there will be no limit to where it might go. SJG
  • Tiburon
    4 years ago
    HAH, see I was right! A nice watch plays a significant role in the stripper's siren call
  • Tiburon
    4 years ago
    And you guys said fuck the watch. FOOEY on all ya'll
  • 48-Cowboy
    4 years ago
    Because I smell good dammit!
  • Estafador
    4 years ago
    @Subraman did she explain why the race was relevant enough to mention? Why the racial bias if ANYBODY in a strip club spends at minimum the expected amount or better per common culture of the current strip club location?
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Some have sat next to me. And at our local clubs, very limited in terms of private dances, the money goes slower. So they were sitting next to me, without getting money. Sometimes for hours and hours. Now I would always go at the slow hours of the day. Some really seemed to want to know me. Others seemed to want what is called and SB arrangement. In the faster moving clubs, like San Francisco, they sit with me, but they are getting money. Grown men should not be fretting over these issues. SJG
  • goosman
    4 years ago
    If they already know that you spend money (by seeing you previously spending money with other dancers) that is decision point No. 1. If they've never seen you spend a dollar before, then all of those factors above come into play. A girl is going to approach a known Whale in a blue collar outfit, before they approach a stranger wearing a Rolex and a collared shirt. In clubs where there is a $$$ throwing culture, girls can kind of figure out who those guys are before the first dollar is thrown. They'll gravitate to that because it's easy money.
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    -->"@Subraman did she explain why the race was relevant enough to mention? Why the racial bias if ANYBODY in a strip club spends at minimum the expected amount or better per common culture of the current strip club location?" Estaf... No, no explanation. But to put it in a bit more context, you're a stripper in a high end Vegas club, tons of girls, night is just heating up but it's still two hours until it gets packed, I imagine huge percentage of transients-to-regulars since it's all Vegas visitors (that is, no known customers). My assumption is, the girls are walking in with very little knowledge of customers. I imagine spending a lot would catch the girls' attention faster than anyone else, but I'm not sure anyone was spending a lot yet.
  • rickthelion
    4 years ago
    I’ve heard that it is my mane that attracts the hairless ape whores that most. They look at me and say “that’s a frickin’ lion...I gots to get me some of that!”
  • BigPimp69
    4 years ago
    She sits with you because I tell her to. Big pimper
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    My reputation
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Looks at times
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Not all dancers are alike. Some are all about the money. Others also want to work at a more relaxed pace. Some are short term oriented. Others want to build a repeat group of customers. Some get their party on. Others avoid drinking at work. Different dancers will sit with different types of customers for different reasons.
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    She's run out of options? 😄
  • ilbbaicnl
    4 years ago
    Big Rule: don't think a dancer is into you unless you've seen her a few times outside the club without paying her for it. (I don't mean shtupping seen can just be dinner, drinks and such.) A dancer may have already rolled up on all those other custies on that or previous nights. She may already know they have no money, or are two much aggravation to be worth it. A smart dancer is not going to waste time just sitting and being bored. She's going to build up some good will that may help get her future dances. It's considered very bad form among dancers to roll up on a custy whose sitting with another dancer. Some dancers take advantage of this to lessen the chance you'll see that the grass is greener elsewhere.
  • NAAAASTY
    4 years ago
    Most important; level of interest and her level of comfort. More than money. Money's important, but if a guy has money but has no interest, she's wasting time. Or if guy has money and sends creeper vibes, she'll move on. Some tolerate more. Know rules 2 and 3. NAAAASTY
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    I’ve never seen a guy in sweatpants and a big stack of cash have an issue. He knows why he is there and so does she. Dressing too fancy just makes you look like a mark.
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    Only thing I have noticed is that more often the dancers I don't want to have stop by are the ones who always seem to stop by. Now if I could figure out how to have the ones I don't want to avoid me and the ones I want to stop by, my visits would be a lot more fun.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion