Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Avatars

gawker
gawker763220

Older than dirt

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Beside each name is a spot for an avatar which may be used to differentiate or identify your unique name or identity. While watching Congressional hearings today, I started looking at many. There are some, like ATTACdawg’s which is just pure loveliness with a photo of a beautiful woman with a perfect body. Gammanu95 has an avatar with a photo of a woman whose shape from the rear is perfection. There are others, like Primo’s which seem to be very attractive, but come across as blurry. Jascoi has the stuff of dreams. Anonymousjim - What a rack! Steeldog65 - Don’t you love tan lines? Azdd - I look at yours and wish I’d been the photographer. I was the photographer of mine and I wonder if any others took their own? NiceSpice looks like a selfie - very nice. Waffle - Is that you? Do others take the time to look at these? Your thoughts?

Replies (61)Latest

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

If, like in the movie, I could transport myself so I could bang these other avatars I would!

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

@Gawker, I've always really liked yours. :)

Profile picture for DeclineToState
DeclineToState
•

gawker has a solid rotation of avatars. I like best the ones with bare boobies - Cristobal, ATACdawg's rotation, and especially rh48hr

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

rh48hr’s is probably my favorite

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Gawker, your avatar pic, is that your ATF, the original and long term one? She is beautiful.

SJG

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

It look a long time to make mine in 2000 when there were few decent programs a intermittent power in the igloo. I also like shadow's cat flipping the finger. Can't recall who, but one used to have the boobs spinning.

Profile picture for captainfun
captainfun
•

Some of my faves that come to mind are: gawker's, gammanu, uprightcitizen.

Mine btw is a recent two year BF/GF relationship that ended a few months ago on good terms. We still message a few times per week.

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Well thanks for the positive comments. Clearly I am a boob guy... as Jerry Seinfeld said, "I have an ass".

I used to able to upload larger GIF's and hence they were clearer and/or longer. Now, it seems I am limited to a 500MB file size in which case I have to crop, shorten or optimize them and they come out blurry. I asked Founder if this could be adjusted to say, 2MB or 4MB but, to no avail.

Today's Avatar. Oh, and you can check out my photos for some additional babe pics.

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Oops, I meant to say 500KB limit........

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Longball, I have always loved your taste in boobs. Keep up the good work !

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Nice tits, Longball.

I told my CF (after way too many lap dances) that I was turned off by her sleeve until I saw that ass. She sent me this after she put her # in my phone. She swears by that balance ball as how she attained and maintained the perfectly proportioned posterior.

Profile picture for CC99
CC99
•

Always been a fan of ATACdawg's avatar.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Gammanu I'm gonna try to swipe that CF from you dog!

Profile picture for DoctorPhil
DoctorPhil
•

@gawker’s avatar looks like another drug addicted prostitute who OD’ed in his bed which seems an appropriate reflection of @gawker’s whores. the fact that @san_jose_guy, aka “the sleepy time rapist”, thinks she’s beautiful also seems strangely appropriate. death is just another level of sleep, right san_jose_guy?

i guess i’ll have to add necrophilia to the long list of his mental illnesses

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Jamie Graham.... no avatar available.....right now:

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

That ass in gammanu's is something special.

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

Tastes vary

I think the ass in gammanu’s avatar is awful. I’m being serious. It’s way too small 👎

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Not a big ass man myself and definitely not a fan of big asses.

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

Now the ass in captainfun’s avatar is more my taste.

It’s bigger, rounder and has more to hold onto. Pretty much the opposite of the skimpy ass in gammanu’s avatar

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

I was always a fan of BJ99's avatars.

Also, I like Nina's boobs.

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

I like women with fabric on. Gotta be able to appreciate the classics. It's what seperates the perverts from the connoisseurs.

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Sorry my avatar is a more tasteful version of herself.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

My favorite avatar is Pole dancers. Her hole is excellent.

Gawker has shown a great rotation of photos of his ATF. Her body is top notch.

The girl in Gammanu’s avatar has a great body.

BJ has a great body and her avatar was amazing.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Blahblah said..."So with Manhattan can I not be touched unless I am making 100s? I can't stand fuckers trying to touch me at 20/song. Don't have patience for that these days now that I know you can make a lot w/o it."

Hell yea. You could dance st Babydolls Dallas! They got strong mixed drinks!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

To me having nude women as your avatar shows no originality. An avatar should depict/identify who you are. Nude photos are all over the internet for free and if you really think you need to share your favorite ones, you can download them to your profile. As many as you want. I have over 100 although they are comical rather than sexy.

But that's just me.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

gammanu’s avatar looks good. and I thank all that have posted avatars.

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

"An avatar should depict/identify who you are."

Heh.

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

I like boobs....

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

That IS who I am

Profile picture for DeclineToState
DeclineToState
•

I shoulda cited Longball in avatar thumbs up list, his rotation is Hall of Fame shit

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

OK, Is this the opening the robe one?

If so, that is Carlotta Champagne and she is a fairly popular Playboy and nude model:

Love her natural curvy dark haired looks.

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Now that is NOT the same one as the girl coming out of the pool. That pool shot is one of my favorites and her natural boobs are magnificent. Her name is Gillian Barnes seen here:

And last but not least the full length GIF:

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

"To me having nude women as your avatar shows no originality. An avatar should depict/identify who you are. Nude photos are all over the internet for free and if you really think you need to share your favorite ones, you can download them to your profile. As many as you want. I have over 100 although they are comical rather than sexy.

But that's just me."

^^^^ lmfao faggor! You want dudes to have avitars like ron jeremy. Den you dream about lappers with fat hairy dudes

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Hajajajahahahajakajaja

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

^^^ god dam sausage fangers

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Long,

Nice!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

sc,

I can agree with the nude pics as avatars, Long's is at least animated. I know the history of your cat and your avatar honors the can AND is animated. As for mine, I've not clubbed baby seals in a very long time, but I thought this being a strip CLUB site and me visiting them as a clubber, well it just made sense to me. :)

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

My avatar merely shows what I believe is truly beautiful.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Snow.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

In order to dispel the confusion I changed it to one without people.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

I'm a fan of this guy's avatar.

Profile picture for Pistrolla
Pistrolla
•

I’m a fan of this guy’s avatar.

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

lol @ Pistrolla. Dig the tighty whities

Profile picture for shanny72
shanny72
•

Tits

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

ski,

Beautiful to visit, but live there, no way. I'll stick with warm. :)

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

Mine's a "fractal tree" which is a kind of mathematical art the mimics randomness in nature. Goes with my username and there's already enough porn on the internet.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Finally found rh48hr's avatar. Yeah, he fucking wins the avatar Royal Rumble.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Thanks for all the love. There are a lot of good avatars on this site. Many of them have already been listed.

I have 2 avatars I use I'm particularly fond of. The one I have up of course and this one that BJ99 did for me a couple years back.

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

Yoww, nice, hadn't seen that.

Wish she'd come back

Profile picture for DeclineToState
DeclineToState
•

bj99 was great, wish she's return, guessing she no longer dances but who knows. To me nicespice now inhabits bj's prior leader dancer spot (without the nakedness avatars), with Waffle coming on strong. Not sure what caused Blndebombshell (or however she spelled it) to depart, she was fun to have on the site.

And frigging shailynn, which he'd come back and bring with him the Mamisan persona I assume was his cuz they disappeared same time.

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

We’ve had several dancers as regular contributors and I know I’ve appreciated their perspective. Probably my favorite was Duomaxwell.

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

My avatar is one of true beauty that comes around very seldom in life. It is a real picture that I took not long ago. Don’t get me wrong, beautiful women make for great Avatars, but when the rare beauty of science can be captured by a cell phone only once in a great number of years, it deserves to be shown.

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

I guess you were being mooned. Amazing that you got the “diamond ring” with a cell phone.

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

I know. That is why I like this picture.

Profile picture for CC99
CC99
•

@Nidan

I like your avatar. It always looked cool.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I forgot about Subraman’s avatar. I enjoy his avatar as it is a reminder of Satin Dolls - the NJ club appearing as the Bada Bing club in the Sopranos series.

Sadly, it appears Satin Dolls may be closing.

Profile picture for dancewdcpa
dancewdcpa
•

After learning we could add avatars, I used my pic of the Washington monument...

Bigger and more erect than I'll ever be....

But I definitely enjoy so many cool ones y'all have!

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Mine are usually band related.

Profile picture for ChesterCheetah
ChesterCheetah
•

Mine buys a lot of dances or a few good rounds of OTC dates

Profile picture for Goodclubrep
Goodclubrep
•

I'm sure it does!

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Chestercheetah with an avatar to get the ladies excited! Nicely done.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement