tuscl

Dancer touching two guys at the same time

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Every once in a blue moon I'll encounter a dancer who puts her hand or arm on me while she's doing the same to another guy on the other side of her. This happened again a couple of weeks ago and, with my usual charm, I said to her: "Honey, take your hand off me while you're touching another guy."

This is one of my very few SC pet peeves. Not much bothers me in a club anymore, but this gets me mildly annoyed. Of course this led to her immediately switching her full attention to the other dude, but I consider that a win. I have zilch interest in a girl who is too lazy and stupid to comprehend why some guys might not like that.

Does anyone else come across this and, if so, does it bother you or not?

40 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I guess some custies are just too irresistible
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    *shrug* Some customers want to feel like they are the center of your world. Others attempt to negotiate an OTC gangbang.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    I've only encountered this once and it didn't bother me. In this particular instance, this club had about 12 dancers and I was only interested in 2 of them. She was one of the two. I happened to be sitting next to a guy that I guess she had promised dances to later. But the way I was eye fucking her she knew I was interested. So she came and stood in between us and while telling the other guy that she could do the dances now, was stroking my crotch as to say 'I saw you looking and I'll be back'. She was good and I I really did enjoy those dances once she returned.

Now had she been another dancer I didn't care for and tried that, I would have just politely removed her hand and told her I want interested. Wouldn't really bother me, but a move like that certainly wouldn't make me think more highly of her.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ^ Not so irresistible that he or I got her full attention, at least until I blew her off.

Oh, and don't be a twat Papi.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Oops - that was for Papi.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    That was me my bad.

This would also bother the shit of me if I’m being honest
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    It happens. In our Mexican Bar underground a dancer might be bending over to give a guy titties in the face, while his friend is seated behind her using his thumbs between her thighs to give her a gentle and covered pussy spreading.

First time I saw this I laughed out loud, and that made the girl look and laugh too.

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Doesn't bother me - it may mildly annoy me if she doesn't intereste me (like anything else a dancer I'm not interested in may do) - if I like her I may actually like the attention but makes me uncomfortable for the other guy so I just ignore her if she does it (I wouldn't want a dancer dancing for me interacting with another guy)
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Just calling it like I see it - what dancer can resist a successful Chemical Engineer in a 3-piece white suit
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Papi doubling down on the twatiness - nice.

As far as the other comments, I hear those who aren't bothered by it, but it just comes across as lazy and presumptuous to me. If a Biophysicist (remember I had to switch after you fuckers started copying it) in a 3-piece white suit can't merit her full attention, then I don't want her. 😉
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Maybe the girl wanted a 3-some and thought you wouldn't mind crossing swords .
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    I was at Savannah's on Hanna in Harrisburg and I was sitting with a dancer named Sterling. While we were talking the guy on the other side started talking to her. Just so she wouldn't appear rude, she answered him and at that moment, put her hand on my thigh and started massaging, as if to say, "Don't worry, I'm still with you!". She was, and I went for a couple of very hot lap dances with her.
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    Good call on the biophysicist thing rick my bud, but you should have listened to my suggestion to make it sound extra lucrative.

Last time I ran the old three piece suit and high status job scam I said I was a bioinformatician/chief scientific officer of an major Pharma company. Told her I was sort of a one-lion brain trust that cursed out billion dollar ideas. Also told her that I liked to program to keep my brain nimble but I was hard to find the time. Plus there’s the fact that I’m a FRICKIN LION and my claws sometimes destroy the keyboard.

Anyhoo, she ate the whole story up. Then I took her outside and fucked her up the ass. So alls we’ll that ends well. ROAR!!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    "... I was at Savannah's on Hanna in Harrisburg and I was sitting with a dancer named Sterling. While we were talking the guy on the other side started talking to her ..."

I've seen this on occasion - although I absolutely hate a PL locking-down a dancer for himself, I think that is a very douche move of talking up a dancer already engaged w/ another custy - one can try and make eye-contact w/ her w/o the other PL noticing to let her know your interest, but interjecting yourself that way is a major douche move.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Some times girls play guys off against each other in ways that are not wise.

Say at the Brass Rail, after 10pm, and a suit does help. Very likely to find a girl who is showering you with attention and eye contact, ignoring others because she knows that that will have an effect on you.

Say at another club, girl P. clearly has the hots for me and wants to go home with me. What she really wants is a lot more than money. So she comes up to me on the stage, after her set. She looks at me and starts talking about the guy to her right, now behind her back. Finally that guy says, "You talking about me?' She snaps at him, "No".

She is trying to get me more verbally and emotionally involved with her. That objective is fine, but she is using tactics which are unwise and dangerous.

SJG

Dizzy Gillespie - George Benson - A Night In Tunisia
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYVUqUKF…
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    Me and my brother double teamed a girl in high school. We swapped between her mouth and pussy several times.

Does that count as touching two guys at once?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    People have talked about threesomes on this thread.

For me though it would be me and two girls.

SJG
  • babyRickyDugy
    5 years ago
    NOOOOOO!!!

ME ME ME ME ME ME

WADIES CAN OWNLY TOUCH ME!!!!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Young guy that's got it all!

SJG
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    I think the only girls you’ve ever had sex with are Rosie Palm and her sisters.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    It's only happened once and with my ATF DS. One time I came in and sat next to her at the bar and I didn't realize that she was with another customer already. When I realized it, I messed around on my phone and ignored her. But then as I sat there and she was entertaining the other guy she would reach back and rub my leg but not let him see it. LOL in turn I rubbed her ass in one hand as I messed with my phone in the other. I didn't mind this because technically it wasn't my time to be with her.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    I think the term is skiing when a lady is stroking 2 guys. Not my thing either, but maybe she just likes the cock.
  • Pistrolla
    5 years ago
    I mean the lady stroking two guys is not my thing. I want to be the guy stroking two guys. I just likes the cock.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    ^ Myabe that pillow your about to buy will help. Btw when are you going to copy the tag line properly?
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    A buddy of mine told me recently a dancer he knew was giving dances in the booth next to him and the dancer in the next booth had her ass up in the guys lap and face down to the floor a d she reached around and was grabbing his leg. He was pissed saying she was too young and had no clue yet. Haha
  • Musterd21
    5 years ago
    I would think the one spending the most money would win!
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    A follies dancer tried to get Bubba267 and I to take her to VIP for a 3 some. We both politely declined.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I’ve never experienced that - but I wouldn’t want that type of riding the fence.

Who says “No homo!” in that situation? I’m guessing both dudes - just so there’s no question about sword crossing.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    @babyRickyDugy: You're damned right son. When I'm in the club with green ready to go, she'd better only be touching me if she wants any of it. Glad that Daddy Dugan still has the chance to educate our youth. 😉
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    If I like her I am fine with it. If I don't like her, I'm not.
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    I've had the dancer do that when introducing herself and asking how I (and the other guy) am. If I'm interested I'll reply and start a conversation. If I'm not, then I'll reply and go back to what I was doing. It's never gone on long enough to become a problem.
  • IHearVoices
    5 years ago
    I was on the 'good' side of this once at Playpen in Tampa. Dances are out in the open, and one girl was dancing on me while another girl was dancing on another guy next to me. The girl started grinding and her eyes got big and she said something to her friend. She got up for a second and her friend stroked me for a few seconds while she was dancing on the other guy. I couldn't even look at him to shrug or anything. 'My' girl then got back on top of me for a few more songs.

If I'm on the other side of any such interaction, I'm done. Too many options in the club to settle for that.
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    While I fortunately never had that problem (I sit as far as possible from other customers), I can fully understand your frustration. Men dont like to share their toys or their women. I doubt threesome involving 2 men is as common as women want to believe.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Buying dances is a chump's game. Front room makeout session. Then when it is time for your own pants to come down, you invite her to the back room.

SJG
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Your room in the basement must make them laugh.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ Better than your room in the nursing home.

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Hey - look at it this way - it would be worse if it was a guy next to you touching you (happened to me at an adult theater back in the early-90s)
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    😄
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Happened to me TONIGHT. But, the gal finally decided that giving me FS in the VIP CR was her best option. She was fucking hot! Pun intended!!! The other dude kept asking me for $40 to get a dance from her. He did so in front of her. Definitely not the smartest move. Lol.

Papi, you would have enjoyed this gal for sure.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Never had that happen. But I can't imagine I'd be thrilled if it did.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion