tuscl

Strip Club Newbie Question

Monday, September 2, 2019 6:53 PM
Hello new to tuscl. Hopefully I am posting this in the right place. I’m looking for some advice on what to do. So I am also new to strip clubs and I went to a ghetto one this time and ended up having sex with a stripper at the club and then she gave me her number without me asking for it, and said she wants to see me outside the club. So fast-forward a day and I texted her to make sure I had the right number and her response was “yes lol” how should I respond, do I ask if she stills wants to see me outside the club? Or what? I don’t know how this shit works with strippers outside the club and I don’t know how to respond without blowing it. I also just turned 19. Any advice would be appreciated thanks! -Ryan

24 comments

• RyanZiekel
    5 years ago
    And should I be expecting to pay for it?
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Interesting topic Mr Zeikel. Hang on. tee hee
  • boomer79
    5 years ago
    That depends on if you want to see her outside the club. She’s obviously not LEO as evidenced by previous experience so negotiation is straight forward. Cost will depend on your local market.
  • anthony6613
    5 years ago
    Expect to pay. If the club was really ghetto I would not advise to call.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Strippers are strippers for one thing and one thing only - $$$. Experienced dancers give their # to plenty of customers; it's nothing unique and with rare exceptions it's just busine$$. The most common reason dancers give a custy their # is so the custy comes see them at the club and spend more $$$ on them - i.e. don't be surprised if all of a sudden she has a hard-time arranging to see you outside the club but texts you to come see her at the club (it's the common hustle). An an inexperienced SCer you should proceed w/ caution - with rare exceptions strippers get w/ custies to see what they can get from them ($$$). Most of these girls have constant life and $$$ issues and unless one knows how this game is played, her issues magically become your issues (and no, this girl is not "different"). A very basic question to ask yourself - do women hit on you on the regular and do you pick up chicks easily? If the answer is "no" then why is she so "proactive" about meeting up with you (this is a rhetorical question) - if the answer is "yes" (you routinely hook up w/ hot chicks) then you should stick to those chicks and stay away from strippers unless you know what you are getting into.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I recommend you read Papi’s advice - and then reread it - so you understand how this works. It’s an expensive hobby, and there can be an expensive learning curve. I don’t know why you mention it was a ghetto club - but I guess it makes a difference to you. If you are 19 - you are either going to a juice bar or using a fake id. I’d recommend you enjoy the girls who are in your sophomore dormitory and avoid paying for sex with girls who have more miles on them than an airport rental car...
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    My 2 cents: 19 is too young to be getting into this hobby. It's one thing to occasionally hit strips clubs with the boys when you're young and get some lap dances and feel some titties, but I don't think you should be paying for sex at that age. You do that when you're older and you've been screwed over by your former wife or girlfriend. LOL! You need to date civvies, not strippers and service providers.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    Also, @RyanZiekel, I hope for your sake that's not your real name. Stuff on the Internet tends to linger, like for centuries.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Dozens of threads exactly like this already on TUSCL. Go here to read the exact same advice given over and over again... [view link] Yes. You'll pay. Monetarily for certain, and in other metaphorical ways quite possibly.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Maybe I missed it if an ignored member posted it, but in any meeting outside the club, keep you radar in high alert for your safety. You certainly wouldn't be the first to get ripped off OTC!
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    You are 19. She definitely knows you are inexperienced. Trust me when I say that she WILL EXPLOIT that fact. Ditch the number and move on to the civilian girls. Strippers are high drama and for fantasy only. If you enjoyed the sex in the club, just keep it in the club so you don’t have to worry about getting rolled (beat up, robbed). Some strippers have pimps and handlers. Don’t become a statistic.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    Dude said he banged a stripper at the club and got her number. He didn't say he paid for it.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    If you had sex with a stripper ITC and have an OTC offer, you're doing well for a newbie. My advice. Never pay in advance. You will certainly have to pay her for an OTC meeting--this is her job. Decide the max you can pay and negotiate her fee in advance. Don't go to her place--you could be robbed or killed. Find a hotel you can afford and be careful when you meet her. Be sure she doesn't have a "friend" with her--like her pimp.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Good observation Wallanon. If that's what happened - it may be a very different situation.
  • Musterd21
    5 years ago
    He will pay sooner or later!
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Lots of good advice here, hopefully you heed it but if not at least you were warned. Do not worry about being too direct (for example, asking how much to meet up) or offending her (are we hooking up or going to dinner)? Keep in mind, most dancers are flakey, lie, and break their appointments and promises. This sounds like a hustle move to me, so be aware, either she is using it for more visits to the club or a ROB move (even dangerous) outside the club.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "Any advice would be appreciated thanks!" OK, I'll play along... No. Whatever the question ultimately is, like "Should I pay her?" "Should I fuck her for free?" "Should I give her the ride to xxy?" etc.,et al, just no. A 19 year old should not be paying for pussy, even an ugly and awkward one. Hit the gym frequently and make yourself as attractive as possible. Join social groups and work through your social issues, as long as it takes. Anything but paying a girl your own age for sex. If she wants to give it to you for free, still no. Do you really want to date a girl that fucks random guys in a strip club? Do you want to get sloppy 5ths after 4 guys before you fucked her that night in the club? So my advice: Go get a regular girl or work on ways to improve your chances.
  • ancientlurker
    5 years ago
    Protection.
  • Ch3ll
    5 years ago
    I'd usually say go for it, but your at your age I'd advise like others to go the civilian girls route. More than likely if you're meeting her outside of the club you're paying for something even if it's not for the sex. Was she your age...like 18 - 20? If she's older than that I'd highly suspect she's running hustle on you like any other customer.
  • chowder
    5 years ago
    First of all OTC can be very dangerous. Just a few days ago a PL posted about almost getting jumped by some dudes in a hotel room. I suggest you search these forums for the OTC guide. It is spot on. You cannot be to cautious. It is like poker - if you can't spot the sucker at the table it is you. She is playing chess and you are playing checkers. Don't get me wrong - if it is a regular, CF, DS that you have spent some ITC time with for a while then you increase your odds of sniffing out trouble. It isn't fool proof but it can show red flags if they exist. Be safe
  • chowder
    5 years ago
    Here you go....[view link]
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    You've gotten a lot of good advise here to prevent you from having a broken heart and a drained bank account. OTOH, you're 19. So I got to ask: Do you smoke a lot of weed? Play video games all day? Are you willing to have your girlfriend suck off random dudes to pay for your tattoos? If you answered yes to these questions, you may qualify for an exciting carrier as a stripper boyfriend. Good luck to you.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    This is one of those threads where I wait for the OP to turn out to be a troll. Possibly the real deal, but I remain wary.
  • JohnSmith69
    5 years ago
    As much as I hate to agree with Rick, he’s right this time. Stay away from strippers at dive clubs and start ducking girls your own age.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion