tuscl

First time setting up OTC. Need advice...

Saturday, August 24, 2019 8:11 AM
Aye everyone, new to the whole SC scene & recently found out about OTC. I don't usually go to the club that often but the last month I've been going to the same club and to the same dancer. Unfortunately, she only speaks spanish so I'm not able to converse the way I'd like, but her body is amazing so I don't mind going in and spending money on her. Last night I got a few dances and one thing she does (or tried to do) is suck my d*** through my pants lol. The reason why I say "try" is because I usually have to be comfortable for my man below to awaken haha. My nerves can get the best of me and I'm honestly not even comfortable in a SC so it's just too much on my mind. I'm a wine and dine type of guy. I like to know women for who they are and it makes the process easier... Anyway, I used Google translator and ended up saying let's just get a hotel because my birthday is in a couple of days. She replied and said "maybe" with a smile and I end up getting her number and she told me to call her Sunday on my bday. I text her around closing time and told her to save my number and that I'll go ahead and give her a call. I saw she read my message but didn't reply. I wasn't expecting much of a reply based off of what I said, but I have read on here that dancers are flakey and I just would like to be sure we can meet becuase if she did decide to flake then I would've wasted my bday weekend waiting for her! Maybe I should just hit her up today?... I really don't know what to do or what to say, so that's why I'm here... Thank you for reading!

21 comments

• 48-Cowboy
    5 years ago
    Red Lobster has crabs apparently
  • Bavarian
    5 years ago
    Learn Spanish or move on to better opportunities
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Text her again. Let her know she can make some money. But don't expect her to reply. I've been doing OTC for many years and I still have dancers fail to show. You can maximize your chances by asking a lot of dancers for OTC. They can't all be picky.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Even with a girl who you have consistent OTC with, it can be a crapshoot as to whether she'll show up to any particular OTC. With a girl who tells you "maybe", doesn't bother replying to your initial text, and can't speak English? If your birthday weekend is important to you, make other plans, and pursue your stripper on other days that aren't so important to you.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Hire me to dump a load in her basemenr
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I accept shitcoins. My wallet addresses are on my profile. Pkeasure doing business with you! Thanks! 😁
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Also considered the remote possibility that she in fact does speak English, yet chooses not to let you in on that small detail for a reason.
  • chowder
    5 years ago
    Someone more skilled than I might be able to link the OTC guide here. It is pretty spot on.
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    If “your nerves can get the best of you” and the language barrier is an impediment, perhaps a non-sex meeting outside the club will make her more at ease and calm your nerves. I have a sure-thing OTC with a stripper who Initiated contact with me. I’m still taking her to dinner the night before since I haven’t seen her in years and to make sure that we’re on the same page. I’ve probably had between 300 & 400 OTC liaisons in the past 10 years and I still get butterflies. It’s not a bad thing.
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    The odds for this happening are not in your favor. - Non-committal response - Language barrier - You have not pre-negotiated anything - You do not know her "for who she is" well enough to make you comfortable making moves on her The most likely outcomes IMO are: 60% - NSNC (No show, no call). 30% - You will drop an ass ton of $$$$ (into RevHB's Turd Chopper) and will not even see her naked 8% - She agrees to meet, but you won't come to an agreement on where, when, what and/or how much. 2% - She rocks your world for $300-$600 and you catch an STD because you didn't see her recent test results first. My advice: Let this one go. Look for other opportunities who speak your language, definitively provide extras ITC, and who replies to calls/texts promptly and asks for specifics on when and how much.
  • trpterp
    5 years ago
    My advice would be similar to Bavarian's. I have next to no OTC experience but IMHO there are too many obstacles to overcome on this one for it to be successful for you.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    You sent a non-English speaking person a text in English or Spanish? Did she "say" maybe on her phone using Google translate? She speaks English poorly or literally speaks no English at all?
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Move on to someone who can speak English. Also, keep the first couple of OTC events simple. IME direct from club to hotel works the best. Have a few pops at the club beforehand if you need to loosen up. My no show rate has been virtually non-existent for the last few years and it is because doing OTC as an extension of a same day/night club visit makes it easier for them to say yes. When one of the "wine and dine" types on here tries to plan it a day or two out with a girl, his success rate will drop dramatically. For starters, you've given her time to reconsider in the cold light of the next day. She also has to come up with a much more elaborate lie for her SO to account for her time since "things ran late at the club" won't work. And since strippers tend to live more chaotic lives and 2 days is like 2 weeks in stripper time, anything in her schedule can change. If you absolutely need the faux romance, then keep plugging until you find an amenable girl. But if some liquid courage might get you over the goal line, then a same day event might be a better way to pop your OTC cherry.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    OP: the Douchebag is holding out on you. He didn’t clue you in on his secret weapon: the three piece suit and chemical engineer act. [view link]
  • AtAboy
    5 years ago
    I’ve been enjoying several OTC failures and missed plans. But I’m closer than I was a year ago. All I can say is if she’s not even replying to your texts, then this one is dead in the water. In my very little experience, it helps to spend a lot on a girl in the club at first, and visit the club often so they get to know you and you’ve built some kind of “relationship” (not romantic just that they know you more than a random creep). I agree with heaving I think some will agree to OTC while you’re in the club spending so you’ll keep spending in the moment, then just ignore you later.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    "visit the club often so they get to know you" I don't really agree with this. It's not that hard to set up OTC within an hour or two of meeting for the first time. Most of my OTC is when I'm traveling, so visiting a club often is not an option for me. It doesn't take a girl long to figure out if you're creepy or not, or at least, not as creepy as the usual strip club customer.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    If your birthday celebration is important to you, spend it with friends and family, not a OTC meet up with a most likely flakey stripper. The wise @papi_chulo likes to say "OTC is an art, not a science", best if you give yourself the time to develop your art. What works for some PLs won't work for others, every women is different too, there is a definite learning curve.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Trying to figure out what’s so complicated about setting up OTC, this is just stupid if you want to set it up just do it, don’t overthink it it’s not calculus.
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    Taking lots of notes for when I make this leap. lol So far “ITC” has been good enough for me. In my situation I’m not really interested in getting closer to women. Just close enough. lol
  • Assmanjoe
    5 years ago
    Dont make a big deal out of it for your birthday and psyche yourself out. sounds like you might need another round with her itc to really feel her out though and so both of you can get more comfortable. Not sure im understanding you correctly but if she was sucking your dick OTP and you still werent hard i dont know why youd want to blow a bunch of $ on OTC. Ive done a few successful otcs and “maybe” was never a response for one of them. If they do otc and like you they wont hold back. Its business. So she prob doesnt do otc or shes not comfortable with you yet. Sounds like a no-go for now but use her # to calmly schedule a club visit with her in the near future (while she still remembers you) and go from there.
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    100% on-the-money advice here. AceMag - my first OTC (years ago) was a somewhat similar situation. Dancer showed interest and aggressiveness ITC. Also said ok to OTC - but was a no show. No show not once - but two times. For whatever reason known only to me - I continued to give her business ITC - and tease her about stood up OTCs. Obviously she spoke English, so we could converse. But I would never put her on the spot. Only state that since she is so elusive for OTC fun, I have to visit her in the club for ITC for the small amount of fun and small amount of compensation. I would move on to the next question - like "what did you do this past weekend". Did not give her opportunity to respond. What worked was leaving for OTC together, one evening, at her shift end. And it was a great experience. We immediately started off in the car and ended wonderfully in the hotel. Total, absolute stress relief for me. Many OTCs happened later - and easy-ville with her posse of dancer friends. She (& I suspect other dancers) look for a nice gentleman. She was really looking for one person to see OTC - like exclusive sugaring - with estimated $2K monthly allowance. That would allow her to focus on everything else - and rely less on stripping to make rest of the money. The "no shows" are the result of dancer weighing "one time OTC" vs continue to fish for that guy who will offer monthly allowance. That first experience did go a bit into emotional land - but I have wisened up from it. One mistake on my part - I accepted a few free OTC sessions. (She wanted it and I was tight on money) That set up BF/GF/SugarDaddy expectations. But bottom line - as Subraman has stated in his famous article - OTC with dancers is the caviar of the sex industry. Those tight bodies and sexy form cannot be found in call girls, civilians, even possibly athletes. Just dancers have the unique combination of smoking body, likeness for sex and high energy. Good luck and welcome to OTC club !!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion