tuscl

Who'd You Rather: Carmen Electra vs. Katarina Witt

AnonymousJim
Scanning the room from the back
Thursday, August 8, 2019 10:03 PM
While a lot of the women in these matchups can kind of be seen as somewhat adjacent in their work, and I'm even going to go guess we'll end up with some matchups where there will be a clip of the two combatants on screen together, this one features two women who have taken very different paths. Horses to the gate: --- Celebrity Bracket: Carmen ELECTRA vs. Katarina WITT --- Carmen ELECTRA 36C-24-35 PIC: [view link] CLIP: (lingerie dancing) [view link] --- Carmen Electra is a quadruple threat as a singer, dancer, actress and model. Granted, the singer and actress may leave something to be desired, though it was her singing career that led her to Prince, who got her started on her career, and it's been as an actress that she's gotten most noticed. The modeling and dancing qualify Electra to be one of the sexiest women on the planet, though. She's appeared nude in Playboy five times, probably taught a decent percentage of strippers their moves with her aerobic striptease videos and draws stares in every appearance. Her taste in men has been questionable -- Dennis Rodman and Simon Cowell have been companions -- but no straight man wouldn't want to be with Electra, even now at 47. --- Katarina WITT 36C-28-38 PIC: [view link] CLIP: (figure skating ... sorry guys, not much too sexy out there) [view link] --- A product of the East German sports machine, Witt was 19 when she won her first gold in Sarajevo in 1984. Between then and the Calgary games in 1988, her story became more compelling. She dominated international competition, despite getting upset once at Worlds by upstart American Debi Thomas. America outright challenged her East German homeland to reunite with its western brother. And, oh by the way, she developed into a damn sexy grown woman as a 23-year-old, with the bonus of being forbidden fruit from behind the Iron Curtain. Witt won gold again in '88, causing a stir by flaunting her sexuality with a revealing outfit relative to figure skating's genteel norms. Going pro after Calgary was controversial in her communist homeland, but with East Germany no longer a thing by the end of '89, it didn't hurt her long term. As a pro, Witt was free to be even sexier in soda ads and, to our delight, a memorably hot 1998 Playboy spread. Witt is now 53, still sexy and a popular public figure in her German homeland. --- Hopefully you were familiar with both without the bios, but it might help the young'ns understand Witt's appeal. Very different women, very different paths. Let's see how it plays out: ELECTRA WITT or NEITHER

38 comments

• PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    WITT
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    Electra I did more naked picture research on Witt. There are some pics from her Playboy photo shoot out there if people want more info to make a decision. But to me Carmen wins this match up.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    Carmen all day. She and Pamela Anderson Lee kept me going in my teens.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    I’ve seen Carmen in person, she is a knockout. Witt is a worthy contender, but Carmen is a dime piece.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    Carmen Electra. This was like a pro boxing matchup.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Carmen
  • bullzeye
    5 years ago
    This one is easy...Carmen
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Carmen
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    Couldn't bring myself to kiss lips tainted by Dennis Rodman's taint. On skeez factor alone, my vote is for Witt.
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    Carmen. In spite of the fact that her taste in guys is deplorable. Witt's face too masculine looking.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Carmen Electra
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    The question is which girl at her peak. That would be Carmen Electra. But she totally ruined her appeal and career when she married Dennis Rodman. I mean WTF !!!!
  • RTP
    5 years ago
    I was of the age where I had that forbidden crush on Witt when she was in her prime skating for East Germany. She was one of my teenage crushes. No contest. Witt.
  • IHearVoices
    5 years ago
    I rooted for Debi Thomas. Carmen Electra. (I'd vote for Electra anyway)
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Both, both. Fine, Ms Witt, by a nip. And slightly more holdable hips.
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    Twent years ago, Witt. Today, Carmen.
  • Prim0
    5 years ago
    Electra....she looks like she'd fuck the hell out of you.....there's just something in her eyes. Could be a complete put on though. Some of these women look like devils but you get them in the bedroom and there's nothing....they just lay there. They need to have a class in high school on how to be good lovers....for both boys and girls!
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Neither.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Neither.
  • eastsidecap
    5 years ago
    I don’t know where you come up with these choices but it’s awesome I haven’t thought about some of them for years! I had always wanted to fuck Witt when I Saw her on the ice. So Witt by a pussy hair
  • chessmaster
    5 years ago
    Neither
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    All those who said neither would poppin woodys if eother one sat in your lapperz. Or you are gay
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Out of those two, Carmen
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    I stumbled across a YouTube video of the making of Sports Illustrated 25th swimsuit issue. Kathy Ireland, Elle Macpherson, Christie Brinkley, Stephanie Seymour, Cheryl Tiegs. That’s when super models were truly super.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ thanks for the link
  • AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    Rachel Hunter, from that era, will be in the bracket later on. We'll also have SI cover models Kate Upton, Marisa Miller and Rebecca Romijn. One of the requirements for me to post a picture on my profile was the woman had to have a picture out there that was nude, or at least significantly see-through, and that wasn't part of a hack. I do love me some Christie Brinkley and Kathy Ireland, but I couldn't find anything that would suffice for those requirements for them. Tiegs was a little before my time, but the picture I chose of Miller was her 50th anniversary tribute to a pic Tiegs took.
  • AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    @eastside: I've truly been a horny bastard since I was about nine years old - OK, maybe even younger, since I was six when Witt skated in '88. It's in my blood. I loves me some great-looking women and I've got a good memory when it comes to the ones I like.
  • AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    Also, @papi, try this: [view link]
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    the figure skater in her prime. with carmen really close.
  • chimera422
    5 years ago
    Witt
  • seawa
    5 years ago
    Electra
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    Witt. Athletic, natural boobs, and exotic face
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I find Carmen Electra sexier - has a more stripperish fun party-girl look - Witt looks like a cold bitch (not saying she is but back in the day she often looked serious AF like she was at a fucking funeral - must've been that cold Eastern/Northern Europe shit).
  • AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    Let's call it. ELECTRA: 15 WITT: 8 NEITHER: 3 ̶B̶o̶t̶h̶,̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶m̶a̶c̶h̶i̶n̶e̶:̶ ̶1̶ ̶S̶I̶ ̶s̶w̶i̶m̶s̶u̶i̶t̶ ̶d̶i̶s̶c̶u̶s̶s̶i̶o̶n̶:̶ ̶5̶ Carmen Electra moves on in fairly dominant fashion, though Witt made a decent showing. It's worth noting that, of the four brackets, the Celebrity has been the easiest to call thus far. This went about as I expected. Pretty good matchup in the next round, as Electra will take on Kiana Tom.
  • kingcripple
    5 years ago
    Carmen hands dowb
  • yahtzee74
    5 years ago
    Both. I like these two better than all your other choices so far. Too many fake boobs. If I have to choose I would take Electra pre implants.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    Fucking Witt in her prime would have been amazing
  • bang69
    5 years ago
    Both
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion