tuscl

Forum sure has been nice to read for the past week....

TFP
Adventures of Assjobman
I wonder why? Could it be that two specific people stopped posting at around the same time last week? The times were so close together that it made me question if the two accounts were controlled by the same person?

Seems nowadays we only have poor Liwet to make fun of these days. Speaking of which, I'll be in Vegas in a week. Liwet we should meet up at Rhino. Lol.

45 comments

• gSteph
    5 years ago
    Shhhhh. Let's not jinx our luck.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Who's the other person other than Icey? Nicole?
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    ^^^Bingo.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    >"Seems nowadays we only have poor Liwet to make fun of these days."

Wait what? Why am I the forum troll? I'm legit; I just like to grope pussy and titties for an affordable price.

>"Liwet we should meet up at Rhino."

Out of all the weeks you had to choose. I'll be in TJ next week.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Cumming on a thong is a chump's game.

Massage her in the front room, then take her to the private dance room when it's time to come in your pants.

SLD
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Is SJG gone also?
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Lol SLD! I don't have a problem with your method either.

@Subra SJG is still here but with thread ignore it's way easier to block him out. About the only time I notice he's here is when I have about 7 threads in a row that say "thread ignored".
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    @Liwet bah! Have a good time in TJ but for Pete's sake don't try to pull your dick out on the main floor and get kicked out lol.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Icey and Nicole are very important contributors to this fourm.

SJG
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    I was just curious. I don't do stuff like that.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I had them both on Ignore, so I really hadn't noticed. But maybe they lost interest. We can only hope.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Na TFP I met Nicole she’s real. She’s good people in my book. I don’t think she’s another account.

• MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Nicole is real... I da pappy
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Liwet is not the forum troll. He is the village idiot.

I da kang of da trolls!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Nicespice met Nicole. So, she's not a made up persona. A genuinely vapid, annoying human being, yes. A fake persona, no.

I guess it's possible that Nicole could be IceyLoco, but it wouldn't be my first guess.

Anyway, it has been better, for however long it lasts.

• reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    I whole-heartedly agree!

It’s great to have the discussion page all to ourselves ... just us perverts!

• twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Like a Tums it relieves the heartburn for a bit, I hope it doesn’t come back even stronger after a short relief
  • Hank Moody
    5 years ago
    Nicole’s threads are awful, but her posts in other people’s threads were occasionally good. I do miss the occasional naked pic she’d post of herself. Icey’s agenda was tough and the fake pimp posts were awful. I do like how she called out some of our hypocrisy and moral failings (admittedly guilty), but I don’t miss her.

I don’t believe they were the same person and Nicole definitely not a fake person. I believe Spice and Muddy and the pics Spice posted showing Nicole.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Yeah I know Nicole is real, I've believed that ever since her pics with Nicespice way back. Who I don't believe is real is Icey. Not sure if it's a woman or man but I damn sure doubt they're who they claim to be on here. Nicole claims to be queen troll, plus Icey always seems to defend her, so the thought kinda crept in my mind that she could be controlling that persona. But that would take a ton of work, as Icey posted so much crap that it would take way too much time. So I guess it's just coincidence that they both stopped posting around the same time.

Still, the forum reads pretty nicely as long as thread ignore is used accordingly.
  • NinaBambina
    5 years ago
    Icey couldn't be Nicole, Nicole cannot construct a sentence. They may know each other IRL and both are lonely women.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I never fully bought Nicole's inability to spell / write in much the same way that I never bought into Juice's shitty spelling, etc.

I mean, I don't know for sure. It's just a hunch that it was another bit of trolling.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Muddy said—>”She’s good people in my book. I don’t think she’s another account.”

Aww I remember when I had this viewpoint too. Before she started coming after me online, even after we had met IRL.

I remember back when I sent a PM months ago to Sirlap asking him to knock it off with his roasts on Nicole. And he recently messaged me again proclaiming being in the right all along. And I had no choice but to concede.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    To be clear, I believe I was approached by nicespice to lay off Nicokeyes in exchange for titty pics.

And LOL I never proclaimed to be right.

In hindsight it might have been better to take the titty pics. 😍🤪
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    ^^^Maybe I gotta start trolling Nicole! I’m gonna need that bargaining chip!
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Nicole is a future stripper, she just hasn't started yet. Daddy issues, questionable work ethic, and a decent body.
  • OldGringo
    5 years ago
    Plus she's fascinated by the drug dealer/stripper/ho culture. Like when she supposedly went on her field trip to the projects or the ghetto. Icey wasn't the hood rat gangster he/she claimed to be, but was equally fascinated by that lifestyle. This is probably why he/she created that persona. Nicole is apparently real. I think Icey either was Nicole's friend or Nicole herself.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @sirdancealot

Lesson learned from this discussion:

NEVER pass up stripper titty pics.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    My only issue with Nicokeyes and IceyDodo (and any other online troll) is that they both are extremely condescending and disrespectful whilst posting. There's no need to use the internet as a means to look better or smarter than fellow members in the same forum. Just post what you like for yourself without having to contrast yourself with someone "lesser". In other words, don't be a troll. If you are, expect the same treatment back from me, and then some. Whether intentional or myopic view stupidity, it doesn't matter to me. I'm going to intentionally troll back until it stops or I get bored of it.

@Cristobal LOL so true.
  • Hank Moody
    5 years ago
    I thought for a long time that Icey was a troll persona Nina created. I’m not as sure now, but I’ll not recant it just yet ...
  • NinaBambina
    5 years ago
    I've never posted on this forum as anyone other than Nina. I'm not pathetic enough to waste even more time on here pretending to be someone I'm not.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    -->" Nicole is apparently real"

Two people met Nicole in person. Was she as vapid, banal, desperate-for-male-attention in person, as on the forum? Or is that part a persona? I don't see how anyone could stand to talk with her for more than 15 minutes if she is as vapid in person as she is here.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ but you fooled flagooner into thinking you were Nicole if I remember correctly
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^That was to Nina
  • NinaBambina
    5 years ago
    "^ but you fooled flagooner into thinking you were Nicole if I remember correctly"

Oh, I had a lot of people fooled for a short period of time when I made that iconic thread. Haha.

But even then, as I was pretending to be the person behind the Nicole account, I was still posting as myself. She finally uploaded a pic after that to prove she was real, then Nicespice met her shortly after.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Pretty-much impossible to know who's who - some believed to be trolls/fake-accounts have turned out to be real (Juice, Nicole).
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    And SJG keeps waving his hands shouting look at me and there's no one to reply lol
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    That's why san_jose_creep supports both of them. They have conve'rsed with him.

But it doesn't matter. Until san_jose_creep gets mental help, he's going to be here as long as that. He's stuck in a mental do-loop state as a defense mechanism to his psychological issues. All he can do is keep typing a fantasy life and way of mongering as a means to keep his mind preoccupied and in denial. And it is exacerbated by anyone that acknowledges him.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @sirdancealot

But it is fun to engage him occasionally.

Reminds me of the kid in clases who always raises his hand but never answers the question correctly.
  • OldGringo
    5 years ago
    Lol. Me haces reir Cristobal. Verdad.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @Cristobal yes I have entertained myself by engaging san_jose_creep numerous times. I like to study the minds of trolls and mentally unstable people. It fascinates me how they end up justifying the weird shit they do.

I first thought he was a simple and intentional troll but after engaging with him I realized that he is truly sincere and genuine with what he believes and posts and is simply clueless that he is insulting and condescending in the process. He's like an autistic or savant troll. It's his nature and normal self so he cannot stop being that way. He doesn't even recognize his trolling.

Also he's good to engage because he's a cautionary tale to all married PLs. He's a real life case of how you can get so wrapped up in mongering that it ruins your life and marriage and you become a crazed raving lunatic online.

So ultimately to me he's like the village idiot of TUSCL. Everyone knows him and puts up with his lunacy and public rants from the town square. Some feel sorry for him, some throw their plant water on him and yell insults at him. Either way, he's going to be out on the town square ranting and mumbling what seems to be random and incoherent thoughts, day in and day out.
  • Jayn2018
    5 years ago
    Icey, asinine troll that he/she was, at least wrote and communicated coherently and had occasional interesing/useful insights

Nicole was obnoxious arrogant and mean spirited and thought she was better looking and smarter than she really was.

Her attempts at arguing via incoherent word-vomit were painful to read. I think she ran away crying once everyone dogpiled her and tore into her mediocre looks and intellect. Good riddance
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    I'm quite certain they'll both be back. Not sure when, but I highly doubt they're gone for good. Icey is probably doing a short stint in jail, and Nicole, who knows? Maybe no long bus rides for the past week or something.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    ^^^ I'd been thinking something along those lines.

Or else Icies mama hired someone to break into his phone/computer and now he/she is grounded for life.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @TFP in the meantime let's enjoy the peace, san_jose_creep spam notwithstanding.

Yesterday I saw my ATF DS and it's to the point now that just sitting spoon with her at the bar with my boner between her ass cheeks in her outfit isn't enough. LOL now if she's wearing shorts I pull them down so I can see her thong and it's her bare ass on my crotch. That way, when I squeeze her phat ass on my dick it's a better grip around it. And looking down at the thong whale tail and her nice ass is a visual treat. LOL we sat like that for 30 min before dances and I could have easily LDKed or whipped it out and nutted on her thong before even going.

Sorry for OT but I know you'd appreciate it. I would rather the forum be about actual strip club escapades than raving lunatic troll rants. Unfortunately on this unmoderated forum it's more the latter.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @sirdancealot

No apology needed, your experience was a good way to enjoy my breakfast.

I agree this forum should be about actual strippers and clubbing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion