tuscl

Eating pussy in the VIP

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
So on top of a crazy work schedule and 3 girlfriends I've been seeing this one stripper ITC just to eat her pussy

Best butterscotch tasting shit I've ever had in my life

Love how she stands on the couch and sets that monkey right on my face and takes a ride

Usually once she cums she will titty bang and suck me off

Not bad for $200

48 comments

• gawker
    5 years ago
    Is she paying you for doing her? $200 is a good deal.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Not good for $200 either....
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    None of the pussy I’ve ever eaten has tasted like butterscotch.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Is Icey just negative about every comment on this board ?
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Juice, are you having fun ? Then it's a good deal.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Especially if it tastes like butterscotch.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I've been told that my semen tastes like pineapple but if you say butterscotch, I'll take your word for it.
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    That’s why I have a mustache, you can taste that pussy again and again.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    This thread proves points I've made before though.... Someone gets with a stripper of their dreams for free, they get attacked, ridiculed and accused of lying. Someone brags about paying for sex and they get high fives ROTFLMFAO
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Shadow: I’ll have to take YOUR word on that one.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    JuiceBox, why don't you just see her outside. No money going to the club, FS, TLN.

SJG

Sexiest Ladies of Jazz - The Trilogy!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsJs_hEC…

Mister Bond - A Jazzy Cocktail Of Ice Cold Themes
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVQ8lpPu…

Icey's Girl
    https://i.pinimg.com/736x/13/20/f2/1320f…

Diana Krall - California Dreamin'
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk6JtDhA…

The Look of Love
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQuDaIbp…

Walk On By
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sxK8ghb…
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Good idea
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Remember when you saved $300 every tume you jerked off?🤑
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    In the organization I'm building, clients will have their choice of several pussy flavors: vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, cherry, butterscotch, Irish cream, carrot cake and American cheese. Why American cheese? Because this is America you Commie bitches!
  • CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    @juicebox69;

Pics or it didn’t happen.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @IceyDodo first off, you don't get with any stripper for free. ROFLMFAO you even admit to paying stripper whores.

And secondly, more importantly, note how juice created this thread without putting others down as if he's better than guys that DON'T want to eat stripper whore pussy. It's a key difference from the way you post. He's simply posting about his own experience and again never puts anyone else down and trolls them.

Getting attacked around here is because you are being a TROLL in the process of sharing your P4P GFE experiences with stripper whores. It has nothing to do with paying or supposedly not paying stripper whores.

But all this is clearly lost on you, dodo.
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    LOL 😆
  • BBBC
    5 years ago
    I fuck pussy into jello
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Lol
  • yekaterina
    5 years ago
    Lol very interesting. I wonder how many dudes a night get the same treatment?!?!?
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Lmfao
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    I am picky.

I very rarely eat pussy in the VIP room. As a matter of fact, I often go to a club and leave without even getting a single lap dance.

But sometimes I find the right stripper and, when I do, the depths of depravity I can reach are apparently limitless.

I have eaten pussy a few times in the VIP rooms but I don’t recall how many times. Maybe 8 or 9 times with 5 or 6 different strippers. Three of them also joined me for dinner OTC and got another intimate tongue lashing in my hotel room.

I love to eat pussy and have a t-shirt that has the logo for a fictitious company called “Lickety Lube” on the back. The slogan says, Lickety Lube - Have Tongue; Will Travel”

https://www.tuscl.net/photo.php?id=1972

• Icey
    5 years ago
    High five! Way to go on paying a hooker to eat her pussy! The old trick clique approves! lmfao
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^^ you pay for pussy all the time. You even stated so.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "You're going to have to spend money. "

- IceyDodo, June 30, 2018. Advice on P4P GFE with a stripper whore.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    if the nice activity that juice enjoyed in the half hour vip cost $200 total for the club price of the vip that is a doable deal. butt if that $200 included a tip over the vip fee of say $100 then that other $100 is a really BIG tip. (still a nice pleasurable experience.)
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    juice, I cannot be too critical if you did give a big tip. i’ve certainly done that many times. I’m trying to get more bang for the buck now but sometimes the little brain calls the shots.
  • bang69
    5 years ago
    I find nothing wrong with eating stripper pussy
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I've done it a lot, far better than LDKing. Goes over very well with the girls too.

SJG

The most complicated cars ever made
    https://www.autocar.co.uk/slideshow/most…
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    So on top of a crazy work schedule and 3 girlfriends I've been seeing this one stripper ITC just to eat her pussy

Best butterscotch tasting shit I've ever had in my life

Love how she stands on the couch and sets that monkey right on my face and takes a ride

Usually once she cums she will titty bang and suck me off

Not bad for $200
  • Checkingthisout5
    5 years ago
    How the hell does this work? Are there not cameras in the VIP, guards checking up on you?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    DATYing in the VIP is the next best alternative if you can't do FS in VIP, or if it is set up to be impractical.

LDKing is just paying money to exacerbate your own sexual frustration.

If you opt for DATYing, the girl will see that you are saving your load for her OTC.

Cameras are often fake, or not hooked up. Or they are just for protection from liability. Often just for plausible deniability.

SJG

Trump slams impeachment inquiry as "presidential harassment"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnkoyGAU…

Charles Schumer
    https://youtu.be/_mHtjunI7F4?t=2371
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Juice is on the loose
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Eating pussy in the dance booths is a lot of fun. It always goes over well. Zero chance of "blue balls". And the dancers are very responsive.

They don't seem to like LDK dances, and I don't blame them. But getting DATYed they love. In my view, no better way, other than adding in FRMOS, to line a girl up for OTC-FS or ITC-FS.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ LOL I'd much rather LDK than stick my tongue in a stripper whore's used up pussy.

And you might want to realize that a stripper or AMP whore would rather you pay to eat her out with your creepy tongue than to fuck her. It's called "the lesser of two evils." LOL and you haven't been with a stripper this century to even know what they want.
  • LoveGrind-LG
    5 years ago
    Not bashing anyone at all, but has no one ever heard of herpes? Or maybe you enjoy eating pussy that much that it's worth the lifetime risk?

Please share
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    And has no one heard of Howard Hughes, spending his last year on the top floor of a Vegas Hotel, all food and drink sterilized, all furniture and carpets covered. All air filtered and sterilized. No one can touch him.

A crazy coot!

SJG
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @lovegring. There are meds now to suppress that shit. Some pussy is simply JUST WORTH IT!
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    ”Best butterscotch tasting shit I've ever had in my life”

Hey, buddy. If that was really ”shit”, then you were licking and eating at the wrong hole..... 😝
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    I gotta agree with doctorevil.

“None of the pussy I’ve ever eaten has tasted like butterscotch.”

I have encountered pussy that tasted like last week’s leftover tuna casserole.

I always lose my appetite when I encounter that pussy flavor.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Juice is the mane- and these posts prove his greatness!

If it has the texture of butterscotch frozen yogurt - you missed the pussy
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Pussy eating is tremendous fun!

Always goes over well too.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Eating pussy in the VIP or the dance booths is good because sometimes you come across a mind blowing girl, but right then in the club it is not practical to do much more than that with her.

DATYing them goes over well, always has for me.

SJG
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    ^^SJG, When you’re performing DATY on your girl do you take precautions not to accidentally bite down and puncture a hole in her, causing her to deflate?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Ha Ha Ha

Ask these LDKers if they have ever had one of their girls deflate on them, or if they have ever suffered penile deflation?

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Ha Ha Ha @san_jose_creep all my LDKs have been real interactions with real strippers in real life. And out of hundreds of LDKs I can still count on one hand how many times I didn't because of losing my boner.

LMAO OTOH when did you ever DFK a sex worker and continued to see her OTC? Was it even this century?
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    I don’t know Horny Reverend, I’ve tasted some butterscotch pussy in my day. Of course, I’ve usually asked the sexy ape to put some butterscotch candy up the old hoohaa before the session. Sometimes I like to be whimsical. You got a problem with that? I didn’t think so. ROAR!!!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    DATY goes over real well, softens up the best looking, most highly dolled up and highest earning SF strippers.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion