tuscl

Lapdance factory clubs?

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 3:42 PM
I’ve heard of Baby Dolls (which I like), Mons Venus, and Gogo Rama before. What other clubs would you consider fitting the bill? Just curious. 😊

56 comments

• prevert
    5 years ago
    I think Foxy Lady here fits the bill mostly. They do sell VIP dances as well but most of the girls seem to like the quick money from lap dances.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I would say Dreams here in El Paso, Texas. Crowd is way younger, music is blasting. Bunch of soldiers go blow their money there. Not the hey let’s get to know each other vibe. But the talent is crazy there. One reason why a choose other clubs over this place that’s oozing with so many hot girls.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I also would say larger groups of customers tend to be a theme in these kinds of places.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Off the top of my head I think the ones you listed seem to be the most well known
  • Nixur68
    5 years ago
    Baby Dolls. Absolutely yes. I can’t speak for the others but I feel half of the appeal is it’s also just a cool place to hang out and drink - which is fine by me. If Mons Venus is anything like Baby Dolls perhaps Tampa isn’t that bad after all.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ Mons is BYOB and very small - still fun for eye-candy watching since it's a small club packed with hot naked chicks since it's full-nude
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    St James Houston fits the list in the OP
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Chicas Locas Houston is not as established but it's a pretty-big club with no VIP - only thing is it's almost all Cuban girls and usually non Latina dancers don't seem to like working in that type environment
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Sundowner in Niagara Falls I think is an LD factory but it's on the Canadian side so IDK how viable it is being able to dance there
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Been to the 'downer a number of times, and it is definitely a lap dance factory, in the very best way.
  • minnow
    5 years ago
    Of the 3 that you mentioned, Mons Venus epitomizes "lap dance factory" simply because it lacks many amenities. There is no alcohol, no VIP room, no food service. There really isn't much in the way of tables like a "normal" bar or eatery. So why are people there ? Besides looking at hot naked women- LAP DANCES ! That 2 out of 4 walls in the place have lap dance couches adjoining or against the wall says it all. That contact customs are relatively liberal stage side and on the couch just feeds the fire to get a LD. I could name some other clubs, but none have near the singular focus on the lap dance that the Mons does.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^ thanks for your input
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Oops wrong account
  • chowder
    5 years ago
    In addition to Mon's and BBD (both of which I enjoy) The Lodge and The Men's Club in Dallas are good LDF. Very different vibe that. BBD but fun as well. Spearmint Rhino, Cowboy's, and Platinum Dolls in Lexington, KY are good LDF's. It is hard to beat Mons and BBD imo. for a LDF. Both places have hot women, dances are handsy grinds, and fun atmospheres.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    The Lodge and Men’s club? I had the impression both were lower volume? I know when I was mostly at this one club, where the general mo was pushing expensive vip services, I went counter to that and treated it like a lapdance factory and it served me well for a while. But I thought those two places had lower foot traffic in general? I’m reading about more than one Kentucky club on this list. That’s pretty interesting
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I assume Vegas clubs are LDFs
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Cheetah Hallandale, Hallandale, FL. No VIP rooms, but the lappers are full friction and fun.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^I worked two shifts there, because reviews gave me the impression that was what it was like. And I didn’t want to deal with adjusting to Scarlett’s oddball rules if I was only there for a weekend. NOT a lapdance factory. 😢 And both nights, half my (dismal) money was from sitting and chit chatting with a customer while being tipped and listening to an OTC pitch. If one is a customer wanting to run the System, probably an excellent place for that.
  • Aster007
    5 years ago
    Try Bucks Cabaret in dallas. I personally like that one too apart from Baby dolls.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I still think you should try The Shady Lady in Salina KS. The dancer gets to keep 100 % of the $30 lap dance money and there is a tip walk after each stage set. Even if nobody around the stage, the tip walk does net $$. All the dancers from Wichita go to make money at Salina. Just a thought. If you do VIP, then 30 min equals $300 minus $40 to the house. 60 min equals $600 minus $70 to the house. Plus, it is multi ethnic and you will be one of the few Asians.
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    If you are considering Kentucky I would stick with Lexington over Louisville for the type of lap dance factory club you are looking for. I think Cowboys and Spearmint Rhino would be appropriately described as lap dance factories due to the large and fairly consistent crowds. Cowboys is generally higher mileage than Rhino if that makes a difference. Can't speak to the quality of Platinum Dolls since I haven't been in years. While Foxy Lady in Louisville is a great club I wouldn't call it a lap dance factory. It is a good mix of selling dances, VIPs and a strong "buy the lady a (overpriced $20+) drink" type of club. I heard they raised the VIP prices by quite a bot since my last stop there in February so that might have tipped things more towards lap dance sales but I am not sure. In Louisville PTs would be the closest thing to a lapdance factory but it takes more to make the sale since lapdances are double the price ($40) compared to many of the lower end clubs in town.
  • playfulsteve
    5 years ago
    On the opposite side of the spectrum, Synn COI, is a vip factory....... Its so busy on Thursday and Friday nights, that the vip rooms are always full, to the point where there is a wait just to get a room.....
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    whodey, the story I got from a waitress was that they kept the price the same but reduced the time from an hour to 45 minutes. That’s really a price home of course but they don’t call it that. I’ve been in there on Friday and Saturday nights when all the vip rooms stay full, so unless you want to wait, lap dances are really the only way to get some touchy time.
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    The above refers to Foxy Lady
  • Dlee954
    5 years ago
    Had an LDK today by some chick from Louisiana ain’t ever seen before. She acts and rap.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Thanks for the feedback all 😁
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    A thread dedicated to over-hyped shitty tourist traps. Awesome. 😀
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I prefer the CR factory known as desires where what others consider full contact laps we consider air dances.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    - As well you should ski. Desire is the gold standard for what an ideal strip club should be. The girls are beautiful and classy, the booze is cheap and plentiful and the private rooms are a great and comfortable experience. The customers. Are well treated and happy and the girls are raking in the cash. If Desires was airlifted out of Providence and dropped within 5 miles of any of the clubs mentioned in this thread, it would quickly decimate that club the way it did a few older PVD clubs.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Thank you for gracing this thread with your presence, Rick. Any other clubs you greatly dislike?
  • minnow
    5 years ago
    CR Factory = Champagne Room ? One of those clubs where dancers "only" do CR's, and don't allow customers to do a test drive prior to committing a few Benjamins to CR ? "Tbnt". Now if by CR factory you mean simply ample CR space to break away from the maddening crowd if one so desires and dancers are open to singular dance test drives, I could probably buy into that.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    You're quite welcome nice. ;) I dislike all over-hyped and over-priced tourist traps, so it's not a short list. Since clubs like Desire are the exact opposite in every way, I like it very much. The guys in PVD are very spoiled by having a club that good and it has a large and loyal following of regulars. Imagine a club that can take it's pick of the best talent in the city. Then imagine that while you are watching these beautiful girls perform, you are drinking using discounted drink cards AND a manager walks buy once an hour, shakes your hand and hands you a free drink card as a buyback. Then imagine that for a few hundred bucks you can go into a completely private CR with a comfy sofa, full closing door and no cameras and finish the night off with one of those hotties. Then imagine that this club also has a second level for those who pay a membership fee and desire a more extended experience with a girl, fine dining, dedicated private rooms and even a separate pool-smoking room available. Guys who want a date experience with a girl can have it right in the club if she is open to it. Net-net there is something for everyone, from the guys who want a few cheap beers and some dances to those with a couple g burning a hole and the staff is gracious and welcoming to everyone. That is what Club Desire is like and why it kicks ass in PVD.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Sounds like I gotta get my ass to desires
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    What Muddy said. Sounds like a pretty cool place.
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    I am beginning to see that there is a price point for a lap dance that can make everyone happy. In my town a lap dance is $45 per song. You can sometimes negotiate a volume discount but some girls won’t go along with that. The result is guys sit around and grumble and don’t get dances. Dancers sit around and look at their phones and complain that they can’t get many dances and make money. If the lap dance price was reasonable, say $20 to $25, then the customers would get more dances and the dancers in the end would make more money. 20 years ago the dances did cost $20 and the clubs were hopping at night. I bet the take home money for dancers was a lot nigher then then it is now.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Oh, and two last tidbits on Desire in PVD: 1. They give most of the VIP membership cost back to you in food and drink credits, so the ultimate cost of upstairs VIP membership is modest as you will easily use the credit over 3 months. 2. If you take a cab to the club they waive the cover charge, which basically pays for the cab from a downtown hotel. Compare everything I just described to conditions at the lap dance factories discussed above and see how they line up... ;)
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I almost always go to Club Desire. On the rare occasions that I go to another Providence club for a change of pace, I'm almost always disappointed by comparison.
  • codemonkey
    5 years ago
    Yeah Skibum and Rick are exactly right about Club Desire. Hands down the best club I've ever been to. That said I don't think it would be Nicespice's kind of club. A lot of people like the LD factories like Mom's Venus and I'm not going to tell them they're wrong. People should club (dancers and customers) in whatever way is fun and acceptable to them.
  • codemonkey
    5 years ago
    Also in most locations, politicians and LE would never let Club Desire exist.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Providence is unique in many ways given the fact it was the epicenter of the New England mafia for years and not Boston. The best Mayor in the history of the city did time on two occassions and people knew he was into graft, but with a twist, you paid the graft to get the job, but you damn well better perform on the job. It remains a "discretion" type place, so desires is not unique. They pay for a police detail; they have enough staff so I have never seen violence; they domn't let people leave and drive drunk and the bouncers keep an eye out for the customers. I know this having lost my phone there at least 3 times and always getting it back. It is run like a family style italian restaurant in NYC in regard to customer service. My only issue with it ..... is none, absolutrly none and I had a blast there last Saturday night. Will be there this saturday night because its gonna be 100 here and after a day in the pool I think naked women.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    This thread turned into an ad for Desires. And it worked on me. Gonna make that my next strip club trip destination. Only problem is I hear it's 98% white folks up in that state. How will they treat my black ass? To have at least one on topic sentence, I think Papi is right about Vegas having lap dance factory clubs. Both Sapphire and Rhino, while getting a good amount of traffic in the VIP rooms, have the floors full of dancers giving lap dances, especially weekend nights. Plus since a lot of guys know that the mileage doesn't increase much between the floor and VIP dances, they'll opt to just get a string of dances out in the floor. Just gotta find the dancers who are cool with it, because a ton of them push for VIP and then start giving shittier dances once they know you're not going.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Good advice
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Discovered a new one in Houston this week: Chicas Locas. If you like Latinas you will be in heaven there. It’s a big club, and when I went on Saturday there were probably a couple of hundred Latinas circulating looking to give VHM dances.
  • chessmaster
    5 years ago
    Did you write a review evil? That one does sound fun.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Not yet but will
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    So much for Chessmaster putting me on ignore 😂
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I hope that ignore feature is working out well for you. 😁 cheesemaster
  • chessmaster
    5 years ago
    Fuck you jackie
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Fuck you Mackie!
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Fuck you Mackie!
  • judhagai
    5 years ago
    I concur with the assessment about Desire. Yet to see a club beat the atmosphere, girls and amenities. A dream night would be with all the BDD girls at club desire , it takes it to a whole new level.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Been awhile, but Playmates in Coral Gables was.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    "In my town a lap dance is $45 per song." It sounds like clubs in that town suck, FishHawk.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    I haven't been to Providence since they got all proper and fixed their legal loophole. Seemed like another San Diego was coming so that was a good time to scratch it off the visit list.
  • loper
    5 years ago
    As enamored as Rick, et. al. seem to be of Desire, it is definitely not a lapdance factory, as most of the dancers hold out for rooms. Foxy Lady in Brockton (near Boston) fills the bill. $20 a dance, promos twice an hour on busy nights. It seems that dancers set their own contact rules.
  • loper
    5 years ago
    Oh, and I've been told that dancers get to keep the full $20.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion