tuscl

true or false: the only reason a particular SC is your favorite

gothamyte
from that Adam Westsiiiide of Gotham
Monday, July 8, 2019 12:17 AM
is because (know it or not) you're in love with a dancer there. is that true or false? a random dancer pointed this out to me, once. after she said it, i thought about it. and i was like, whoa I guess you're right. i guess what i'm trying to say is that until she said it, i always assumed i also kinda liked the ambiance or the SC itself or i just liked being an anonymous pervert in a corner sometimes. she was like, "no. it's a dancer here that you're in love with; i dunno who, but that's what it is."

38 comments

• herbtcat
    5 years ago
    False.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    False for me. I choose the club first and then try to find a girl I like in it. Even if you found the perfect girl at a shitty club, you can't have fun with her. Better to go to the club that let's you do everything you want, even if the girl might not be perfect for you.
  • gothamyte
    5 years ago
    i agree. it sounds like it'd be totally false. until i thought about it. and the key word here is "favorite". why any club becomes your "favorite"--even if it's your favorite for a short while, is because there's a particular dancer there that you're in love with. i'd have to admit, she's...probably right about it...in all of my cases, when i think about it.
  • bullzeye
    5 years ago
    False. I’ve had a couple of favorite clubs over the years. And I’ve definitely not been in love with a particular dancer who worked at them. In lust, certainly; but love, ah, no.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    False ( kinda ). I don't have a favorite stripper that I go see. I do fall in love each time I go. We go to VIP. Then I leave and forget about her.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    False. I go for the overall set up. I don’t fall for strippers. I will get my 1 to 3 VIP maximum and move on. First VIP Dick Take will allow me to decide to do second VIP. Second VIP is setup for 3rd. If the extras are not good on round 2, then there is no round 3. After round 3, time to move on to more variety. If the club is comfortable, safe and fun to people watch, then it becomes a favorite. I think most women are beautiful, thus I never worry that I won’t find a stripper to play with.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I’m in love with all of the dancers at all of my favorite clubs, so I guess it’s true 😂
  • DandyDan
    5 years ago
    First of all, it's not wholly true for me because it has to be one convenient for me to go to. But it's not wholly false because whenever I decided in the past that a club was no longer my favorite, it was basically because I didn't like the girls there.
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    IMO, falling in love is expensive. Fortunately, I fall in lust easily. Lust is self resolving.
  • IHearVoices
    5 years ago
    False - at this point, there's no girl who really captures my attention like that at my favorite club. At this particular club, the talent has fallen to the point that it's my least favorite aspect of the place.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    False.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    False for me. But I can see how it's true for guys who have only recently started clubbing regularly.
  • chowder
    5 years ago
    False. I go to my fav club based on quality of dancers, ambience, and how much fun can be had. I do have a CF there though and I do go see her there. But that isn't the only reason. I have to keep open interviews for her replacement at all times so I keep going back to field said interviews.
  • Dolfan
    5 years ago
    False, but not completely out of line. My favorite club tends to be where my favorite stripper is. There's some exceptions, but that's usually the case. It doesn't extend to me being in love with her, but most of the time its the stripper that brings me to the club.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    False.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    False, as my favorite club is where I can have the most fun with the highest number of dancers at the price I want to pay.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    True somewhat. I pick my favorite clubs based on my favs. I would say my dick is most certainly in love.
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    False, my favorite club is just the best of all the less than stellar options in this area.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    False for me. Visits to strip clubs have nothing to do with love but everything to do with LUST. No matter how much I enjoyed time spent with a stripper, I am always eager to move on to the next one. It’s very rare for me to make repeated visits to see the same desploogination service professional.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Was true. Where my ATF worked. Both long gone.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Seeing a girl long term ITC only is the sure mark of a Pathetic Looser. SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    False for me. My ATF DS works at a small dive club. I like the club and it is in my "better Portland dive" category but it's not my favorite.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @san_jose_creep FYI the most esteemed mark of a Pathetic Loser is one who preaches about how others should have fun with strippers. And doesn't actually go to clubs and instead just preaches on the internet.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I think the thing that keeps a lot of regulars around are extras or the hope of extras. Its too naive to call it love.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    False. My favorite club is the favorite because: Of 5 or 6 in area it has the most, and best looking dancers. The music is not too loud. The lighting is not too dark. Plenty of variety of fun, fit dancers. Busy enough, but not too crowded. And it's two miles from my house. All the others are 2.5 to 8 miles away.
  • dr_lee
    5 years ago
    False, because I’m like Tommy Devito in Goodfellas. I get a different girl every night.
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    False on love. I am in lust with whomever can make me happy in VIP. I ain't the one. I'm not falling for any woman; civi and/or strippers.
  • boomer79
    5 years ago
    I don’t know about in love but I’ve definitely gone to a club a lot because of a particular dancer. The club is Fannies in Atlanta. I don’t like Fulton Industrial at night but I’ve gone because of a fondness for one dancer. When I met her it was a recon visit based on a review. The strange thing is it’s not about extras either although the mileage is good. I just hit it off with her andirons not usually the type to spend that much time with one dancer. She’s not even one of the most popular girls either.
  • Dlee954
    5 years ago
    False. If my ATFs or CF go somewhere else to entertain, I won’t follow her.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    False. I already have a wife, I'm not looking for a club version. I like variety. The longest any girl has been a favorite of mine is one year but even then I was sprinkling other girls into the OTC mix.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    False, my favorite club (only club) is 2,000 miles away and I go once a year, maybe twice. Honestly, I don’t know what it feels like to be in love since my marriage failed many years ago. And frankly, I don’t want to know. Hope I never feel that way away. I’m done. The only emotion I’m interested in is pure lust, the kind that results in an uncontrollable erection.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    Adding on to my earlier answer, I tend to base my favorite clubs on the ease and cost of having sex with my imaginary wife if she was a stripper there.
  • Bavarian
    5 years ago
    False. I like PTs better than Baby Dolls because it’s BYOB. I only have a favorite dancer at a time and she gets all my dance budget. She moved to Baby Dolls from PTs so whenever I have the urge for some dances, I go to Baby Dolls. If I just want to socialize and drink, I go to PTs.
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    False. It’s because it doesn’t cost a lot to have sex.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    I don’t know, but there is definitely shades of true and false both ways. I can tell you this, I’ve had dancers ask me who I am looking for whenever I deny their offers for a dance, so apparently the majority of strippers believe this to be true.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    “Uncontrollable Erection”. Now, THAT is what we should all strive for!
  • gothamyte
    5 years ago
    damn i appreciate everyone's input on this wasn't expecting any responses
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    Mostly false. I frequent mostly TL clubs and not FN because I like to drink when clubbing and the FN clubs near me are no alcohol. Club choice is governed by combo of best looking girls and mileage I'm satisfied with. If there's a club I don't like a lot I'll still go there to see a fave, but if the fave departs I cease that club as a destination and go only if I'm in the neighborhood. I previously had unhealthy attraction to some faves but that's in the past.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion