tuscl

Do you read the club reviews on TUSCL for your town?

Saturday, January 12, 2019 10:05 AM
Do you read the TUSCL reviews about clubs where you live? Ever learn anything you didn't know?

38 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I always read them mainly out of curiosity and to see if something has changed. Once in a while I may learn some new minor peculiarity I may not have been aware of but that's not necessarily the reason I read them.
  • eyeofodin
    5 years ago
    Yes, not anything of importance to me, but I enjoy others perspectives.
  • eyeofodin
    5 years ago
    I need to change my answer to part two... neighborhoods and clubs are fluid, so if I have not been to the club in a year or two I do get something of importance out of the reviews.
  • rockie
    5 years ago
    I read all reviews for any club I might consider visiting. While some reviews offer little, a recent review might at least suggest the club hasn’t closed yet.
  • Dolfan
    5 years ago
    I mostly read the reviews for clubs in my area.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Hell yeah I read them. I wanna see if I'm getting the best possible experience. Besides that, reviews are usually good entertainment anyway. I read pretty much most of the daily reviews.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    yes. for reasons allready posted.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Absolutely
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Me, not really. But I live in an area where the strip clubs are not worth going to. ( Nashville, TN ). But I travel a lot. So I read the Reviews for the clubs in the cities where I am going to.
  • jsully63
    5 years ago
    Yes and it’s intrtesting to see if the review mentions any girls you see regularly at that club. Reading another persons perspective of the girls you know is entertaining and helpful at times.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Yes and occasionally.
  • s275ironman
    5 years ago
    Yes, in fact, about 90% of the reviews I read are for clubs in my area. The majority of them don’t offer any new information, but every now and then, I read a review where significant changes are mentioned (price increaes, curtains removed from the VIP, etc.). The reviews have done enough to convince me which clubs in my area are worth a visit, and which clubs to avoid. Whether it is a club I visit or not, I do enjoy reading the daily reviews for all the clubs in my area.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I mostly read the reviews in my area, same with the unpublished reviews, usually I just skim through the out of area reviews.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Of course!
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Yes. I like to read about my favorite clubs and I want updates on clubs I don't visit often.
  • TrapBaby304
    5 years ago
    yes because the different perspectives are interesting, but there is a high number of reviews written by obvious employees and bitter tourists. both skew the reviews unfairly. I also think something should be done about removing listings for clubs that are closed. or at least not allow new reviews for them.
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    Yes I do. They usually confirm my experience but sometimes the updated experience of a trusted reviewer is going to sway me if I’m deciding between clubs.
  • 501traveler
    5 years ago
    Yes I read them. I mostly club when traveling for work, so it lets me know of any changes or dancers who may have switched clubs if do decide to hit a local club while home.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    5 years ago
    Yes, 90% of my clubbing is in my hometown. Some clubs I don’t frequent often, but a positive report can change my mind.
  • Pyroxl
    5 years ago
    Employee reviews skew unfairly if written as a sales pitch. What is unfair about bitter tourists? Maybe they were easy pickings for a ripoff. As for the OP, yes, just like people read Yelp reviews (including of SC's) for their hometown.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    No, I don't think they're useful. Some are entertaining, especially ones about guys getting kicked out or ones being obviously pissed off coz they didn't get sex or spent too much. But I don't think they're useful as such. I trust Google reviews the most. They tend to have more and are more current....
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    Short answer, yes I read the reviews within a hundred mile radius of my home.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    my neighborhood has two hundred stripclubs. but I will admit my neighborhood is big. socal, arizona, vegas. and tj.
  • ButterMan
    5 years ago
    Yes I do and I don't necessarily learn anything I didn't know but I like here others opinions and experience at the same clubs I go to.
  • busta_nut
    5 years ago
    Why wouldn't you?
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    I check my city's reviews daily to see if there are any new reviews.
  • TrapBaby304
    5 years ago
    the reviews for LV are the worst
  • DandyDan
    5 years ago
    I read all of them for clubs I've been to or considered going to, or at least areas I might be going to soon. It's mostly for my entertainment, but sometimes, someone says something about a club better than I would say it.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I read the reviews of the clubs I frequent. I like to know if there are any major club changes.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I read the reviews for Socal and TJ and occasionally glean some new useful information.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    I read reviews for local clubs regularly. Nice to see other perspectives, but sometimes clubs make a turnaround. One of my regular clubs now (such as they are) I only went back to off a TUSCLer recommendation.
  • rl27
    5 years ago
    I occasionally read the local clubs reviews, to see if anything new is happening. Since clubs can change quite a bit over the years, many times I club I quit frequenting has new information on how things changed and try another trip, and it then becomes my next regular place. I have also found out which clubs to avoid due to either owner or authority crackdown on dances.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Yes and yes. There are a lot of clubs in my area and I generally frequent only a fraction of them, so I like to see what's going on elsewhere from time to time.
  • lopaw
    5 years ago
    I used to but not so much anymore.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    For entertainment purposes sometimes. Not coz they're useful coz they're not
  • theDirkDiggler
    5 years ago
    For clubs i go to frequently, say every month or so, i don't expect to get any new or useful info. Most PLs don't write very specific or detailed and comprehensive reviews to begin with. Or things like exactly how much they tipped a bouncer or dancer for exactly what services. Or specific tips or tricks to maximize one's experience there. I wouldn't expect that in most reviews anyway, which are often a first review/visit of a particular club. But if say, Sinclair, were to review one of my favorite clubs, hell yeah, i would read it just based on his notes on every single dancer that worked that shift. I still might not learn anything new besides the name and description (and subjective rating) of a new or unfamiliar dancer but those are usually the only changes i see in a club in a relatively short period of time, i.e. between visits. Interestingly, the clubs in my area that i go to the most, tend to get more reviews than the ones that i don't frequent as much. So i actually end up reading more reviews of the clubs i already know what's going on with than the ones i wonder if anything has really changed. Hopefully changes for the better, but usually not. But for the most part, the local reviews are read/opened in hopes of entertainment value or even to have the club experience again vicariously. Usually, i don't even get that. That doesn't surprise me as many reviews are just written to the minimum standard to get VIP access. [view link]
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I’m always checking updates on local club reviews. Maybe they seeing something I’m missing? Some shit went down I wasn’t there for? Some dirt on some dancer/customer/manager/bartender this shit interests me it does, not gonna lie.
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    This is the front room. Many of us already cannot. Maybe if we hit a SECOND club within 30 days after our previous review
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion