tuscl

Bikini or lingerie?

Thursday, September 20, 2018 7:02 PM
Ok this is not an inquiry about your favorite outfit, we have already done that discussion 50,000 times, resulting in both weird and weirdly specific replies. I personally wear outfits that are either bikinis lingerie. Just wondering if you men prefer one over the other??

60 comments

• Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Bikini.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    All depends on the girl inside the clothing. Both are going to show off your fantastic cleavage. I would enjoy taking either off of your body.
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    Lingerie
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    So it’s an absolute tie so far lol
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    I prefer lingerie! Especially if it has garter belts or any form of hosiery! Oh and high heels are always a MUST!
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    I have never seen a girl not wearing heels in the club until this year. I thought it was implied, like that’s your stereotype for what a stripper looks like, it includes stilettos. Don’t know how these girls make money. As for thigh highs in the club, they are too cumbersome, fishnets get caught on everything and regular hose get ruined in 5 seconds so don’t expect strippers to wear them, Srry.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Bikini.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    I've seen plenty of girls at my local clubs with fishnets/hosiery on! It looks great! I've gotten dances from girls in hosiery without a problem!
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Yes I knew you were going to say that. The girls I see wearing those are either new and don’t know any better, are wearing the Halloween costume ones that are thicker and not very sophisticated imo, or give less fucks than I do about walking around with runs or tears in their outfit.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    I wd say I’m very uptight and I give like 33 fucks and those girls are more like relaxed and in the 5-7 fucks range.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Bikini - and the smaller the better/sexier
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Oh you don’t like tankini tops with skirted boy shorts and a cover up in the club?? :D
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    It is a toss up for me. Depends on the girl
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Well, no one is saying they have an aversion to one or the other and it’s kinda mixed answers so I’ll take it to mean both are good :)
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    Bikini. Lingerie can confuse/obscure what's actually underneath.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    What’s under the clothing is what’s most important.
  • WetWilly
    6 years ago
    Usually lingerie, because it is often accompanied by high heels and stockings.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    I prefer a bikini but for some reason the slingshot can really make me look twice but I think they look uncomfortable for women. I like wearing mine in clubs, I call it the Borat when I show up and boy do I get attention.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Lingerie all the way! love garter belts, hosiery and high heels. I like it to be form fitting, not loose. Cleavage pressed up to the max.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    I don't see too much actual swimwear in the clubs. The colorful two tops i usually see are usually just underwear (g-strings/thongs) and bras. Does that count as lingerie? The really elaborate lingerie i don't care for because it often takes too long for the girl to take off and put back on, which could result in you being overcounted during a dance. Regardless of what a girl wears, i like it better off of her...
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    Also i don't like getting a dance from a girl unless i've already seen her topless and with a booty revealing bottom, or better yet completely naked on stage.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I like a woman who knows how to wear a smile ;)
  • minnow
    6 years ago
    Of the 2 presented, I say bikini. My favorite is a shirt or a short skirt with no underwear on.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Miniskirt with no panties but if you have to wear more bikini.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Another vote for bikini here. The best ones don't cover much and are easy to take off.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    nude color or white preferably if necessary to wear anything.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    Bikini, and it's not even close. The more skin that shows the better.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    Bikini is the safe bet. Lingerie can cover too much without improving your look.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    lingerie
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Bikini
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    Bikini
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I like a tiny bikini on a sexy body. I’ve seen dancers wear sling bikinis - and they seem to be a challenge to keep on when dancing. But they look very hot on certain bodies. I also love thigh high boots - but that’s not what you are asking about - so forget I said anything...
  • datinman
    6 years ago
    I like both, but if I had to chose, bikini. I hate those lace or fishnet onesie things, though.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    tl;dr Bikini. Esp. in a topless club with drinking and contact. The bikini top can come off fast during the first dance. :) I like Lingerie a lot. But it’s really a throwback to a different time and club. Lingerie is great in a 1990s air dance nude club where you can slow strip tease for a song until you’re fully nude. It’s like unwrapping a present. It is enhanced in a dark club with extensive black lighting so that the white lingerie pops in contrast to your sexy figure. But as you point out the claps get worn or break. The fabric gets snagged or rips. Stockings get runs in them. So instead of expensive pieces, a dancer might opt for cheap lingerie which doesn’t look as good up close. Though most guys probably can’t tell the difference. Unless guys are stacking dances a lot, it ends up taking quite a bit of abuse as it comes off and on all night (hitting the floor repeated isn’t good for it) and the dancer hops from lap to lap. Also it’s not really suited to stage dancing today. Etc. I’m not tell you anything you don’t already know nor am I trying to insult your intelligence. So please don’t take it that way! Fun topic. Thanks for asking for our input.
  • likes2look
    6 years ago
    Lingerie all the way. I can go hang out at the pool/beach if I want to see bikinis.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Bikini.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    If her body is athletic and tight, bikini. If she is more curvy, lingerie.
  • yahtzee74
    6 years ago
    Bikini. Lingerie and stockings are too much clothing that keep you from being able to see and touch skin.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    Lingerie. Preferably the see though variety. Somebody already mentioned that thongs and bra tops are available in both styles of clothing, so the lacy drapey stuff is not always involved. Swimwear material can make it a little tough to get the right amount of friction. Anyhow, that's my vote.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    lingerie
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    I like the bikini style in lingerie material. One of my former favs (before she moved to Vegas, sniff, sob!) alternated between the styles. One night she was wearing a lace demi-bra with a clasp. As the dance started, I offered to "help" and reached around her back with my left hand and undid her in about a second. She smiled and said, "One handed? Really? My mother warned me about men like you!"
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    ^Nice.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    The main reason I went with bikini is that I can tell right away that she doesn’t have a hang belly.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Huntsman - that’s a good point. If a dancer is wearing more - and is covered up with lingerie - it’s a red flag - as I expect she’s hiding something.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Yeah Cash. As society has gotten fatter, so have strippers. It used to be that I wasn’t concerned with what was under the lingerie. These days, I’ve found more often than not it’s a layer of flab. I want to know right away what her shape is so I’d rather she be as revealing as possible right off the bat. If it’s a stripper that I already know is fit, then she could wear a parka to start with so long as it comes off quickly and easily.
  • wellhungsac420
    6 years ago
    It doens't matter much to me but when you consider the functional intent of the outfit I think you have to go with lingerie. Bikini's are supposed to cover her up on a beach, lingerie is supposed to make you want to undress her, so they are the clear logical winner. My pet peeve is when a girl confuses underwear with lingerie... nothing sexy about a mismatched pair of panties and a supportive bra!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Huntsman - I have a similar view. However, a few weeks ago, I had a beautiful dancer come over and sit at my table. I didn’t notice her previously, and I thought she was going to be pushy. She was wearing lingerie - and a long robe. I thought - she must be a sloppy mess under that robe. She must have noticed my confusion and she told me that she wouldn’t put her clean ass down on a dirty chair, so that’s why she was wearing a robe.I declined her dance request. Then she pulled her robe back - as she stood up. Her body was great - and her ass was perfection. I reconsidered - her dance offer - as she turned and let me feel her firm cheeks. It was a nice dance - but not an extra dance. I should have thought it through - as a dancer who is legitimately concerned about putting her ass on a dirty chair might not want to do dirty things to a dirty perv in the back room.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Bikini
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    One pieces seem to have been popular for like 1-1.5 years now? I had one and it looked really nice, but then my dumb ass left it at one of the stages before I went to the next one, and it got stolen. But on the other hand, putting it on/taking it off nonstop was getting to be a hassle anyways. So I wasn’t too bothered. But I think I still prefer two pieces. Maybe it’s just my body type or something. My vote is bikini with some sort of lace on it. (For myself, since I know different looks are better for different dancers) Were you asking for yourself? I’d have to think more lol
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    ^We like lace. Or at least I do. :)
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    They both look just as good laying on the floor.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I think lingerie is sexier. You wear bikinis to the beach and lingerie to bed. When I do manage to arrange for an OTC meeting, I always ask them to bring lingerie.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    In general, whatever flatters your body best works for me, I'd go on that rather than picking lingerie or bikini unilaterally. But, if you're lucky enough to have a body that looks amazing in both, lingerie is usually the winner.
  • mcorle1
    6 years ago
    My head hurts. It's like choosing between pizza and beer. Why do that?
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    Lingerie
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    @DC Makes sense. Or at least it evolves way more slowly than women’s tastes do.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    Doesn’t matter that much to me, but if I had to pick one....I’d go lingerie. My fav was wearing lingerie when I saw her on Monday :-)
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    It don't matter when it is on the floor
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    I love lacy shit and fishnets
  • dr_lee
    6 years ago
    Lingerie, not every girl has the body for a bikini, but lingerie hides more and still leaves something to the imagination.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion