tuscl

Is it ok if i do a review ?

BabyGirl91
I Travel Around
Was looking for a dancer review section and see that it's all customers writing reviews. Is it Ok if a dancer did one from her perspective ?

24 comments

• chessmaster
    6 years ago
    As long as you show us your tits first.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Chessmaster is right.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I wanna see that pink pussy.. ass is on fire love
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I avoid writing reviews for that reason. But if you mention general things that would benefit customers, then go for it.

You could also write a dancer review for Stripperweb (which is badly in need of them) or some newish site that dancers use, but I forget what it’s called.
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    I say as long as it contains useful info, post it. Doesn't matter if its useful info to strippers or customers as far as I can tell. It'll probably be more useful than half the crap out there anyway.

If people don't find it useful, it'll get rejected
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    All reviews are welcome in my book.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    I always like to hear from a dancers perspective, as long as it’s well written and has useful info, and not just whining about the club.
  • samsung1
    6 years ago
    Yes all reviews are welcome. It would help if u mention u dance there
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Clearly indicate that you are a dancer and it should be fine. Reviews are validated now by other site users, and not the site owner. Most user reviewers should be fine with a dancer review, assuming that it's useful.
  • lotsoffun201
    6 years ago
    There’s quite a few dancer reviews on this site. Shameless self promotion isn’t needed but good honest reviews about a club and why you do or do not like working there are always welcome.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    Yes, absolutely. Nicespice is right about StripperWeb, too. If you review here, include things you feel customers could benefit from knowing and also things for potential dancers (tip out rates, friendliness of staff, locker room conditions, etc).
  • Bbybunny
    6 years ago
    I normally put dancer review in the title.
  • BabyGirl91
    6 years ago
    Very helpful
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Do all the raviews you want
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Over the years I’ve read several raviews written busy strippers. Both coming from them working inside a club or visiting a club as a customer.

They are almost always informative
  • Eve
    6 years ago
    Yes, but they're right about the tits.
  • woodstock
    6 years ago
    We'd love to read club reviews from you, especially since you travel around.
  • shanny72
    6 years ago
    EveHartley is my hero
  • PutaTester
    6 years ago
    This is user-provided content. The more you provide, the better I feel. er ah I mean the better the forum content for all.
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    Yo hoe stop being a renegade and drink daddy's Gatorade and get paid
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    6 years ago
    To add to what Samsung said: State first that you're a dancer, in any club that you review. Then mention if your review is as a dancer working there, or as a customer. Very much looking forward to your first review!
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    I love the fact that you actually complied with the first post. You got bonus points already!
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    Sadly a lot of dancer reviews that I have read would be of little interest or use to customers. They tend to discuss how bitchy the other dancers were to them, or how they were shortchanged on money....stuff like that. It was just venting, basically. It would be refreshing to read a useful review from a dancer for a change.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    As long as it's an honest review and informative then it's helpful.

As a dancer IMO you should give your POV as a dancer that would be helpful to other dancers - adding additional info that would be of use to custies would make it more informational.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion