tuscl

IF YOU REALLY WANT TO DATE/MANAGE STRIPPERS: HONEST ADVICE THAT WORKS

IceyLoco
But at least a nigga, nigga rich
Saturday, June 30, 2018 10:47 PM
- There are always exceptions to rules………but................. - Looks matter. If she isn't the type of bitch who would go out with you in every day life, then a stripper bitch is definitely not going to date you. You need realistic expectations. Fortunately, if you’re ugly you can work on your body. - Your bitches are a direct reflection of who you are as a man. Respect is everything. - Strippers are always fucked up in some way. If you want a house in the suburbs and a white picket fence and live happily ever after in your vanilla world, forget about strippers. - Don’t give a fuck if she’s single or not. It doesn’t matter now a days. - Act confident. By that I mean be direct about what you want and always back your words up with actions. Consistency in your words and actions makes you look confident and gains her trust. This in turn makes her more submissive. This consistency is what gets her addicted to you. - You're going to have to spend money. It will get her attention and make her notice you ITC. Don't get dances though. Learn shit like making flowers and hearts out of bills and give her a few hundred dollar bills just because. These bitches associate everything with money. Their self worth is linked to how much money they get for their looks. Affection, happiness, anything positive, its expressed with money. Its just how the stripper life is. These are bitches who are viewed as commodities so they act on it. She will accept everything. Whats different when she likes you is her reaction to it. She’s gon feel special and treat you like a king, start doing shit for you in return. Ie buy you groceries, clean your place, cook for you, do her hair and nails how you want them, dress like you want her to, shes going to want to share shit like that with you. But remember, this is a very temporary stage. The goal is to get her interested enough to get hooked, eventually she’ll be the one giving you money cos she’s just going to associate it with her liking you and that’s how she expresses it. The number one sign of you having won her over is her giving you money. When you get there, you know you’ve made it. There’s nothing like a hot bitch giving you a grand in pussy or perfume scented bills on the regular. - Never be a trick. If you pay her for sex with money or pay her for dances regularly, she will never respect you. You’re paying her to provide what a man should be able to get without paying for it like that. A lap dance here and there is OK, even a VIP room session. But it should never be a regular thing. Its desperation and that makes you weak in her eyes. You want to spend money being a provider and making her feel secure. Not being a trick. - Never approach her like a customer. Tell her you like her ambition. That you love the way her eyes light up when she sees that $$$ but its cool cos you love fast money too. Tell her that her hustle turns you on cos its so cute and then give her some tips. Show her you’re a bigger hustler than her. Tell her she missed out on tips by not paying attention to someone at the stage, or how some guy was checking her out and she missed the $$$, that she shouldn’t get lazy and needs to be on top of her game. Make her see that if she gets with you she can be on a winning team. Be supportive of her grind and hustle and make her see its part of your vision and dreams with her. Trying to change her or make her quit her hustle is the worst thing you can do at this point. - Turn the conversation to drugs. Hook her up with whatever she’s into. Better yet, get high with her. Downers, weed and coke are OK, they won’t kill you. Personally, I’d stay away from crack unless its just a diablito. I’d never get involved with someone on heroin, meth, crack or anything that’s going to make her looks go downhill fast. Its in your best interest to take control of her drug use from the start. Make sure she does the minimum to get fucked up. - Focus on how you make her feel. Make her associate positive experiences with spending time with you. The best scenario is if you’re hard and she knows you intimidate people, but treat her really well. Make people afraid of you, but make her laugh. Be very unpredictable. Do shit at the last minute, don’t plan, Never ask her to do shit. Tell her to do it. - Notice the pattern. Its about control. You want her to feel comfortable with you. The more comfortable you make her, the more control she gives you. She doesn’t have any control in her life and wants you to fill that void. - Get her out of the club ASAP!!!! I can’t stress this one enough!!! This move always works for me but I can be pretty charming. After establishing a connection, whether her liking the way I look, drugs, $$$ anything I tell her I’ll take care of her for the night and ask her to tip out and leave the club with me. If she isn’t allowed, I tell her I’ll come back when her shift ends. Have her drug of choice or know where to get it. If she isn’t leaving work early, don’t give her any money. Make it last as long as you can, get high, fuck, get something to eat, whatever. Flirt with her, make have a great time. Keep up the pressure and get her to see you again really soon. If she doesn’t want to leave with you on the first try, then try one more time. If she doesn’t do it then, then fuck it and move on. - Disappear for a while after making her feel like a queen and bringing some excitement to her life. Remember most strippers lead very boring lives cos of the hours they work and their bad habits. She’s going to miss you and think she did something wrong to make you leave. During that time, it helps if she finds out that you have side bitches. Her instincts will kick in. - Don’t be afraid to discipline her. Eventually you’ll have to. Be manipulative with her feelings. When that works it means you have her mind and her heart. If you beat her she’ll just be afraid of you. That’s a bitch move unless you really have to. If she fucks with your main bitch keys your car gets violent with you, then slap the shit out of her. One of the best ways to fuck with her is to make sure she knows you have side bitches. - Use sex as a reward. Fuck her to fuck with her. Make her nights to let her know she’s being a good girl. If she pisses you off or does stupid shit make it clear that your side bitches will be the ones who get fucked and get to suck your dick, not her. - She’s not happy with herself and never satisfied, she’s always looking for a quick fix and fast satisfaction. You have to be a few steps ahead of her and make sure you fulfil her needs for constant stimulation so that she has no reason to stray. The number one thing you need to do to fulfill her needs is to make her dependent on you for as much as possible. You basically have to manage her life. Its what these bitches crave. She doesn’t have any control in her life so she’s going to give it to you. If you don’t take control she’s gon be a loose cannon, spend all of her and your money on drugs and stupid shit, get all self destructive.

347 comments

• TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and should not be considered trustworthy: PhatBoy99 - troll status incredibly likely
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Get a life, you'd never say this shit to my face. I'm giving real advice that people can use.
  • Rickberge
    6 years ago
    On the real, u highlight some decent points. The only thing I totally dont agree with, is hitting her. If you have to control a girl by physical force, then that's a horrible situation for you to be in. Strippers live by a different set of rules. But when it's all said and done, shes still a women dont lose sight of that.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    ...and that's one to grow on!
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I believe I know what you are saying. [view link]
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Wow. Lessons on how to become a pimp. Are we going to get lessons on how to rob a bank next ?
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    Your disdain for women is very evident. What a fucking display of hatred. You really need professional help.
  • shareher
    6 years ago
    I've known quite a few of the girls who actually u could have the white picket house and family with. And have went on to that or had it already. Stripping is just a good paying job to a lot of women, better than WalMart, for a wife\mother. That said, plenty are screwed up and will always be. The best place to meet and hang possibly start a relationship is definitely not the club they work. Hang out at ur local after hours clubs, u know, they open at 2 a.m..........full of bar workers off duty, and yes, plenty of off duty strippers.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Forecast: trolly, with a chance of bullshit
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Cool story bro.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    That's too much drama and effort - many guys on here probably don't wanna get involved with strippers and don't want/need to jump thru all these hoops - many guys don't mind P4P bc they have the $$$ to spend and they use P4P to get sex but just as much for her to go away after the fact. This advice is similar to giving advice on how to get free meals at restaurants by faking a heart-attack - sure I guess it can work from time to time but most people are not gonna bother to go thru all that trouble "to get a free meal". For most guys it's not worth all that to get some free pussy and even less are they into manipulating women in order to get $$$ from them - most guys on here can stand on their own two feet and make their own $$$ w/o a need or desire to engage in all that BS.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Why on the gods’ green earth would I want to “manage” a stripper? I cannot think of a single thing that would be more annoying. Except maybe actually dating one. No thanks. I’ll be fine just paying them when they leave.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    You're a troll... PhatBoy99 said "Get a life, you'd never say this shit to my face." ... who is starting to sound like a another twat, SJG. PhatBoy99 said: "If she fucks with your main bitch keys your car gets violent with you, then slap the shit out of her." I don't think you're a real person doing these things, but I still think you should be thrown into a tire fire for this sort of trolling.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Just cos we're coming from different places doesn't mean I'm trolling. I'm dead serious. This is the dynamic in many relationships with strippers. And there's nothing misogynistic about it, you're giving them what they need. What someone needs and thinks they want are often 2 different things. Its not manipulation, its accepting the reality and working with it. I made it clear that there are exceptions to the rules, but this strategy will usually work. Could also be my target demographic. Young Latinas and Black girls who are into hip hop and have a little hood to them. Its not a strategy to use on everyone you like, but if a bitch really catches your eye and you know you want more from her that bad, its worth it. Its how I got the bitches Im with now. It doesn't take long for them to get hooked on you but that comes from making them feel some kind of way. Its hard for them to be made to feel that way so they do their best to show appreciation for what you give them. Ive used it to make bitches fall so hard, like one threatened suicide when I ignored her for a while, faked a pregnancy for my attention. Another is just 18 and never questions anything I say or do and does everything I tell her to. My main bitch already wants to have my baby. There's nothing wrong for them wanting to help you for helping them or showing affection. One of the best strip club experiences you could ever have is walking in and have her eyes light up when she sees you and she starts counting money in front of you. Then after you get her out of the club, she holds it up to your nose and it smells like her pussy, she puts your hand on her pussy and tells you its all yours. Dating them makes you realize they're just like any other bitch. Best part of their work day isnt being with customers or chatting with them, its going home and taking a shower and going to bed. Lots of the bruises you see arent from abusive boyfriends, they're from the pole and dancing. Foot massages are one of the most intimate things you can do for them that they truly appreciate. When they care they don't tell you shit about how you make them wet and how they love dancing for you when you hold them, they tell you how you make them feel safe in your arms like nothing can ever happen if theyre with you. That's reality. The real misogyny and manipulation comes when you allow yourself to become a trick and use money to turn her into a set of holes to stick your dick in. Then you suffer cos theres no respect for you and you catch feelings. I just put this out here for anyone who wants to date strippers to use cos it works.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    What you describe may play well in the ghetto, but most guys on here are middle to upper-middle class often with good paying jobs for whom what you describe is not at all part of the kinda lives they lead or are interested in leading - what you're describing is about how to be ghetto-fabulous and is akin to bragging about being the tallest midget
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Ya, this is just a troll who read some articles on what pimping is like, and read some of the banal "how to pick up strippers" advice, put them both together, sprinkled some troll on top, and copied it here. This is one of those cases where I don't think it pays to feed the troll, just too ridiculous and vicious, and as Papi points out, not remotely applicable to most of us here even if it weren't unadulterated nonsense. To whatever extent the topic is worth discussing -- and I definitely have completely, totally different views on "how to get a stripper" -- it's worth discussing in a non-troll thread.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Not true, the guys on here want strippers. Look at all the threads about falling in love with them and asking what their feelings really are. Whether or not the guys are bout that life doesn't matter, cos the strippers are and thats how you get them. Also some of it is universal advice, like creating attraction and using feelings to bond so she wants and misses you.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Subraman, being a trick isn't "getting" them
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Being a troll isn't "getting" anything
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Im not a troll, but you are a self admitted trick
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    She's giving someone like me your money, deal with it
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    PhatBoy I understand there are strippers that fit into this relationship model but I don't see it across the board at all clubs. My ATF DS at one time in her career had a "boyfriend" like you and understands that type but now she avoids working at certain clubs and avoids night shift entirely due to completely not wanting to have anything to do with anyone remotely like this. But that said I know other strippers at her same club that have a "boyfriend" like you. What you are saying has limited application. And seriously, don't hit a woman.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    I said there are exceptions.Nothing is 100%
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    LOL no one is giving PhatBoy any money, SirLDA... it's just a troll who has been reading articles about pimps.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ and I know you know that there's always exceptions but what I'm getting at is maybe clarify exactly the type of stripper that "wants" this. Your system can easily go awry on a PL that doesn't specifically know what to look for. You've made some references but I don't think you've fully covered that demographic.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Subraman seriously he is covering a real situation. Maybe not his own personally, but definitely one I've seen in Portland and San Francisco at the biggest dive club. What he's not covering is that a lot of strippers don't like or want anything to do with his type and the downsides of it. For every stripper he "develops" to fit this model, there's one that wants completely out of it because she knows she's in an abusive relationship.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    If this thread is about "HONEST ADVICE THAT WORKS" let's talk about what specific types of strippers and at what types of clubs. Context matters in the world of becoming the best PL you can be.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Yeah you're right SirLapdancealot....It does need more clarification. I can only speak from my experience.... I don't think the type of club matters. Although night shift is your best bet. I think the strippers it works easiest on are very young ones who haven't been doing it long. Its an attractive lifestyle to them and they have the most problems working while sober.They're the most attracted to fast money and what they think is an exciting lifestyle. Its like a hip hop video come true for them. Money pussy weed....whatever whenever. Then there are strippers who feel trapped in shitty relationships and want an exit strategy. These are very easy to get. By being hard on the outside but treating them well, you remind them of their type but the way you treat them and most importantly, what you provide for them will make them compare their man to you. By providing what she wants or needs, and her in turn submitting to you mentally and physically, you get her dependent on you and away from him. At first, its all about what she can gain from you, thats her mentality, by showing her she has a lot to gain from you, she'll submit to you. But the important part is to make sure that you don't just do shit for her, you have to make her feel special and everything he doesn't make her feel, while you're doing it. I wouldn't waste time on married, older or strung out strippers. Asians are a tough one. A lot of strippers from Thailand or the Philippines are pros from back there and all about their business. Most are managed by their husbands anyways. I tried with a Korean bitch before but she was too disciplined. They're not worth the energy. White girls are easy to get the younger they are. But they can be racist, I think its a lot easier for Black men to get the really young ones. Being Latino, I prefer Latino and also light skinned Black girls. So that's what I go for personally. I think a lot of what gets them comfortable or willing at first is obvious attraction. If you're the type of guy they would normally go for or are the type of guy considered attractive in their world, you already have a foot in. Obviously, I think the older you are or the more isolated you are from that world, the harder its going to be. If you're a 70 year old white man running this game on an 18 year old Black woman its going to be an uphill battle. Or if you have nothing in common with her, cant cite music, movies tv shows she might like, you can't relate to certain shit growing up in that culture, its going to make it hard to connect.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    I wouldn't call these types of relationships abusive. If violence is involved on a regular basis, yeah then its abusive. I don't believe in doing that, but the possibility that you might have to hit her has to be in your mind. If she hits you, tries to hit your main bitch, destroys your car, there are scenarios where you simply have to slap her around a bit cos she needs it. If you play your cards right though, it hopefully never has to come to that. I think on her part, caring is shown through money, and on your part through asserting control and dominance. It comes down to a man being a man and a woman being a woman. You keep her around by making her feel good about everything and making her need you, not by abusing her.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Is drug use a factor?
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    My ATF DS called it an abusive relationship. If there is hitting involved it is definitely physically abusive no matter what excuses used to "justify" it.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @PhatBoy. First off you are making assumptions about people you know very little about and from the sound of your posts have very little in common with, I prolly can score circles around you and your game only works on children, I prefer women late twenties to about fourth, and I do quite well thank you. The kind of shit you’re talking about is fine for drug addicted loser twats, not for the kind of women I date. From the sound of your posts you are mid thirties, I wouldn’t be seen dead with those kind of idiot girls you seem to like, and the women I see both black and white would laugh at you, if you tried to run your pimp shit on them.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    It usually is. Young girls have enough self esteem problems as it is. Dancing half naked or naked on a stage and having what you earn be dependent on how men view you as attractive is hard. Picture yourself having to rely on money from women judging your attractiveness every night. Its not easy!!! Then picture having to let strange men touch you, and you grind on them for money. If they don't want you, you feel like shit and lose money. If they want you, you aren't into them but have to pretend that you are. That's where the drug use comes in. Drugs are all over strip clubs. You can get anything you want. Its also where you have to be really careful. Anything too addictive or that affects their looks isn't worth it. Some guys use access to drugs as a way to control them. Which is a bad idea. Its not a sign of caring or love, thats destroying them and slowly killing them. These guys give them all the shit they want and turn them into strung out whores. The first girl I ever liked ended up like that. I knew her since second grade. Started selling pussy at 17. Overdosed at age 19 and no one gave a fuck. You can't ask them to quit, but what you can do is make sure their drugs are OK, and limit how much they take and when they take it. With weed its whatever, but you don't want them working when they're faded. With coke you don't want them to get hooked. The worst scenario is if they want to try a new drug and you have feelings for them. You kinda do shit to get her mind off trying it and ignore them. You can also limit the impact of the drugs, just mix a little in with their weed instead of letting them take it straight. Using drugs with them is one of the biggest bonding experiences.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^So what you’re saying is bonding with losers is cool, in my book just makes you a loser, sorry bra you ain’t got shit from what I see, you’re just another wanna be. A knucklehead.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Twentyfive, that's your view. Im in my 20s and I do just fine. Your view of the women I like hints of classism and racism. Id post pics in the thread but I dono
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I’ll never post pics of the women I date but there more than a few here that have met some of them, my newest one who’s absolutely drop dead gorgeous, is a light skin black woman about 33, 5’11” tall has the body of a supermodel, and no matter where I’d take her she drips class and is as sexy as fuck, I’d rate her as a 9+, and I meet women like that often, BTW I’m no racist, but if you want to travel in a pack then I guess your just one of the dogs, I’ll always strive to be the best, and never accept second place which in reality is just first loser.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    My girl is the most beautiful woman in the world to me and I told her so the first moment I saw her and nothing has changed since then. I accept her as she is and sure I want us to grow and be better together. I don't judge her and she doesn't judge me. I would take a bullet for her, literally.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I thought you were the guy who said your woman is a reflection of who you are as a man. lol, sorry bra but life’s too short to waste it on drug addicted women.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    using drugs doesnt make someone an addict. and here you are bragging about the bitch you have while you pay for sex on the side.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    phattboy. i basically like yer attitude and ideas. i’ll give you a ‘trust’. (at least fer now.)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @PhatBoy That’s what I meant about assumptions,You’d be surprised I don’t pay for sex , I do spend a bit in clubs, but never pay for sex. I will help a GF out, and have, I’ll even take them shopping and buy shit for them that they might not be able to afford on their own, but I don’t pay them cash money to have sex with me.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    @LilBoy life is about class. It's the only thing that separates humans from animals. You're at the low end of the social/Haman totem pole so you just don't know how ignorant a super low class ghetto you sound. You're always going to have low class hoes and never make any real money off your bitches cuz real money comes with class, and if you learned how to class your bitches up you'd actually make some real money to retire off of. But until then you're just a small-town small-time wannabe player.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    ...But what can one expect from un mojado desgraciado sin ni papa de clase. Como see dicen, mono aunque se Vista de seda, mono see queda
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Many a stripper has a loser BF in part due to poor decisions but probably more-so bc the avg guy that has his shit-together and is responsible and has a good job, will usually not want a stripper GF or will try and realize it won't work. On avg women are about relationships more so than men thus IMO these girls are more vulnerable to falling for hustlers that play on their emotions and insecurities - and playing on anyone's vulnerabilities is not a badge of honor nor "having game", it's being a user.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Thanks MrWonderful. I just try to keep it real. Twentyfive, so what. I help bitches out too.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Papi Chulo, what do you mean class them up? there's nothing loser about it. and no need to be so classist
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Definitely is a need to be classy, only a miscreant would think otherwise
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    they're just beautiful girls who may have been dealt a bad deal in life. nothing to hold against them and nothing wrong with offering them some structure in their lives, they need it
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    I don't know what you mean by classy in terms of strippers.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Wouldn't expect a ghetto low class vato to understand about classy strippers. Hell you don't know any classy women period.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @GACA he’s a child of his upbringing and he hasn’t gotten past it yet because the most unfortunate part of that upbringing was the lesson he learned, having to fend for himself with no one out there presenting a role model to aspire to. He has a slim chance to educate himself that there are better things in life, but he most likely will never grasp at opportunity because to him it’s not recognized.
  • Marleesman
    6 years ago
    This post is cute. From a person married to a stripper. Word of advice don’t use the information on here.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    hypothetically speaking, you would consider women like this trashy? LMFAO [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link]
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Hell ya that's trashy nigga. Look like they dripping with STI
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    you're just saying that. thats crazy!
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Like I said you would not recognize class if you were shaking her hand. You probably call them prudes or preps. Ugh... Welp I'll be praying for you lil homie. You need it.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Being a preppy uppity bitch isn't "classy" They can be some of the worst ones out there.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Right... If you're have to be uppity then you have no clue how to be classy. 702? You must be out in Henderson or some other BFE. Jesus you really have no clue what class is
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Talk'n to a straight naco here.. yuk
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    God. Let me guess Chente is your musical idol..lmao
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Try to insult me all you want, its not working, just shows your classism and racism. You know damn well if you had this type of bitch at your disposal willing to do anything for you wishing she was your main bitch you'd be more than happy [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] Im not ashamed of being Mexican. [view link] [view link]
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Being Mexican isn't the problem. Being a ghetto naco mojado is... Vicente Fox is Mexican. He should be your role model.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    You saying your Mexican is an insult to classy Mexicans every where. Get some class. Respect your heritage
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Im not a ghetto naco mojado. My dad came here when he was 5 and my mom was born here. Fox is a malinche. Id rather look up to senor Francisco Villa or la comandanta Ramona
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Jose Jose, Luis Miguel, hell even El hijo Alejandro is better than that garbage... did you call that trash Mexican music, even though real Mexicans, classy Mexicans listen to this shit I just listed. Your a naco
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Fox isn't an uncle Tom, just making sure your country had some semblance of class left
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    All this talk about nachos is making me hungry. I wonder if the standard "how to be a pimp" and "how to pick up strippers" articles that someone in this thread has been reading and regurgitating, also say something about where to get good nachos. Any of you nacos know?
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Hmm... Nachos. Classy Mexicans invented it I'm sure :)
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    That's your opinion. Ive been called a cholo, a pocho and a chicano but never a naco. Learn what it means. Other than attacking me for being Mexican and talking shit about types of bitches you could never get, you haven't added anything to the conversation about getting strippers. Here's some real shit, you gotta try being bout this life [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link]
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Umm.. no this is way better than that trash Real Mexicans listen to: [view link] [view link] And international [view link]
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    You need to learn what naco means so you can stop being one... Naco
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    You're An embarrassment to real Mexicans everywhere like my abuelita (dios la bendiga)
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Thats shit an abuela would listen to. Not saying its bad though. Orishas are OK but I prefer old skool reggaeton callejero when it comes to that kind of music But you're still not adding anything to the convo other than insults
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    I am adding to the condo.. it's called class
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    LOL! i stopped reading this near the top but im going to finish this later after a blunt!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    So drugs is an integral part of it all. Sounds like it's necessary.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Drugs aren't necessary but usually are involved.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    In my case, their habits range from coke, downers, weed, nothing that big.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    So what drugs does your main bitch do and how does she get them?
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    I think PhatBoy99 is actually SJG posting as a troll.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    SJG can't pull PhatBoy99 off. SJG can't even pull his own TUSCL persona off. I'll give PhatBoy99 the benefit of the doubt. In my experience I have seen his type and his type of stripper at some clubs over the years. It's not prevalent, but it's out there. At a club my ATF DS used to work at there were two stripper-escorts that had "boyfriends" that would drop them off and pick them up and occasionally come into the club. One of them was for sure strung out and just a wreck and the other was hot but also a hard ass bitch. She would always try to get me to get dances with her behind my ATF DS's back. I think her "boyfriend" expected a nightly quota so she was always trying to hustle.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    beautiful girls phatboy... butt the ass is bigger than i prefer. i like flaca.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    You're a troll. Probably Trucidos. Papi said "what you're describing is about how to be ghetto-fabulous and is akin to bragging about being the tallest midget" Nailed it.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Ish, the good news is, none of this happened. What's more likely, a guy who is basically an actual pimp, comes on to tuscl to write all about it (already preposterous), and it just so happens he has no original insight whatsoever, by instead just combines the easily found by-rote articles on "how to pick up a stripper" with by-rote articles about pimps. Then he slips into and out of pimp persona, which never appeared before in his writings but comes out now. Or, more likely the same troll as scpandit, etc., who just read some stuff and pulled it all together? I think everyone's doing a disservice by responding and legitimizing this -- it's an article written to get an attention, written by pulling together other articles, and again, not a shred of real insight someone who might have actually lived the life would have. Do "real" PLs write articles like every other "how to behave in a strip club", or do we have insights others don't?
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Subra even if it is true it is not really that practical. Basically (in summary) you have to buy drugs for your "usually" drug using stripper and then play many mind games with her. I don't see how this is any better mongering than just paying one and having an OTC arrangement. In fact, the PL that just pays strippers has an easier way. It may cost more per cum (debatable) but it sure is less hassle than having to regulate her drug use and the laundry list of "dos and don'ts" and also finding the right type of stripper. Just set up a time, hook up, fuck or whatever, then go about your own lives until you meet up again. It's like being a customer of a convenience store vs being the owner of one. Sure, the customer pays 10x cost for a candy bar but the owner pays the cost of stocking inventory, loading the shelves, watching for candy bar shoplifters, managing the exchanges for candy bar purchases, etc. Personally, I don't want to fuck strippers myself but if I did I would take the pay for it route. A lot less hassle and headache.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    SirL: yes, gotcha. It does bring up the point that, as obviously ridiculous as the typical banal advice of "spend money but don't buy dances", etc., is (ya, the typical 40-50ish tuscl reader will sure do great doing that), I think many of us have managed to score at least FWB (100x better relationship than "dating" a stripper in any case) with strippers. The fact is, instead of the same bullshit you've read on this thread and can read on any PUA site, we here could write an article on how a 45-year-old PL has actually scored FWB, with actual experience backing it -- along with real insights. The question is whether or not anyone on tuscl actually cares, since most PLs here are smart enough not to over-romanticize dating strippers (for me, "may my worst enemy date a stripper" is a pretty good curse); but maybe it's interesting enough to write an article. Spoiler alert: do the opposite of everything in all those PUA articles, which is what has been re-written up above.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Sirlapdancealot - You're making it sound like someone would use drugs and intimidation to keep them around. That does happen. But thats not what I do or recommend. My main bitch smokes weed and sometimes does coke. She could get it anywhere if she wanted to. But she lets me be in control of it and get it for her and portion it out cos I take care of her. I dont like it and I know shed be sober if she were pregnant. As far as quotas go, some are into that. But remember that money is affection for them, so they try to make as much as possible and feel like shit when they can't show you they met their own goals, and its good to inspire them to make more.They're at the club to hustle not fuck around. But I know what you're saying and that kind of shit happens more than people think. DC9428 - The point of the advice is how to get strippers to be with you without having any kind of customer relationship with them. Where you take it once you have her is up to you. Once she's yours, do what you want....marry, date, whatever. I don't know about it being "toxic" but it can get passionate. You're going to get that with Latinas whether they're strippers or not. And its not about manipulating them, its about strategies that engage their interest enough for you to work your charm on them. My own personal goal is to marry my main bitch. That would be my dream. Of course strippers can have compassion and dreams and be great people. They're just like anyone else when it comes to feelings.Strip clubs are toxic places and you have to deal with how that affects bitches. The way you get them to fall head over heels for you isnt by manipulating them, its about engaging them on their level and being what they miss in their lives and what brings out the best in them. But you cant be a captain save a ho, you have to work with whats there and encourage them to be the best they can even if that best is fucked up. MisterWonderful - We all have our tastes... Subraman - You go on every thread, even ones I dont post in and attack me and call me a troll just cos you dont understand where Im coming from and cant get past your tunnel vision of what the world is like. It takes all kinds, deal with it. My advice about spending money is accurate. Do you want someone to go to your job and make you stop working and take up your attention so you dont get paid? You cant ignore money in a strip club cos thats all its about. PUAs are pussies who beg and whine drunk bitches at clubs to fuck them then date rape them. Im talking about something completely different if you had the brain cells to get it.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    PhatBoy is just another broke knucklehead, I made my points, you just talk shit BTW I’m 100% positive you don’t get anywhere with any woman worth being with, and I know for a fact no self respecting WOC would tolerate you calling her a bitch, go away you’re a broke ass loser.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @PhatBoy99 You're making it sound like regulating her drug use is a minimal part of the equation but yet it is integral to your relationship. That you say "she let's me be in control of it" is a nice way of saying you're controlling it. No matter how you paraphrase it, you are controlling her drug use and she is depending on it. You keep down playing it and at the same time mentioning that it is a part of all of it including your control of it. What would happen to your relationship with your main bitch if you took drugs out of your relationship? Meaning you both just went about your drug use on your own. If it's not that important it shouldn't change anything.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Twentyfive, now you're not only trying to insult me you're being misogynistic and calling any bitch who goes for me worthless and not having self respect. I treat them like queens and make them feel like queens, most importantly I do it with actions. I may be broke compared to you, who knows but my $$$ smells like pussy and expensive perfume, does yours?
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    @SilLapdancealot she isn't an addict. I just make sure theres always weed around and if she needs it to work that night I make sure she has a little coke. She gives me control of pretty much everything else too though. Honestly, if drugs weren't involved at all it would still work. But if she were getting them elsewhere, I would be scared to death that someone would take advantage of her and get her strung out. I wouldn't be able to handle it. I had someone I loved die of an overdose. Ive been with girls who got hold of some bad shit or who didnt have anyone looking out for them and I saw how they ended up. It wasnt their fault, it was the drugs and who supplied them.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Cool story bro lol
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Ya I treat my bitches like queens too while I pimp slapped the shit out of them call them bitches and put them back in they slut place... which is the gutter. But it's because I respect her and they respect themselves that they like being trash for me... That's the best respect a ghetto Naco Mojado gonna get. So it's like I show them the best respect they even deserve. Ah.... Ok...got it
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    bitch is just a word, they call themselves bitches too. everyone uses it its not bad. i dont slap anyone around, ive never had to. but a woman should always know her place next to you, its just being traditional and shit. they like being women. I guarantee I get more respect from them than you get from bitches.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Because respect is getting your very fragile ego stroked. Ah...ok... Got it
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Not just my ego.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    The reason your $$$ smell like pussy is cause you get them at the fish market, and that shit you think smells like perfume is
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Just shit that came outta yo mout, your breath blowing back in your face
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    ima give you a pass on here cos youd never say this to my face puto
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @PhatBoy you are still making excuses that you should be her drugs provider. You say it wouldn't matter if they weren't a foundation if your relationship but it sounds like pure speculation. When you can cite a real life example of how you had a main bitch and both of your drug usage was self managed, then you might have a point. But at this point you are using drugs as an integral part of having a relationship with your strippers. No matter how you paraphrase it, that's what you have - a relationship with drugs involved as a part of it. It doesn't matter if either of you claim "addiction" or not.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    @Sirlapdancealot, its not an excuse, its just the reality. Im just explaining it. I don't believe you can have a relationship with anyone who uses any substance and not get involved with it and have it work. Like you can't just smoke weed and think you're gona have a relationship with a girl who smokes crack and gets it however she can.Even as a side bitch, you know what will happen to her if she does that. So you're right control of drugs is important. But its not the reason for everything else in the relationship.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I just said it was an integral part of it. That you can't separate it is my point. It's no different than money.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    And yes your "reasons" are just a paraphrase of "excuses".
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Of course its integral if its present.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    trying to make someone sober just alienates them. decreasing their dependence on drugs by giving them reasons and motivation not to do em and controlling their intake works better in the real world once you get them to trust you enough
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Drugs not hugs...dats how I get my hoes to luv me too
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Ok so where what small town to I gotta move to get Mexican and light skinned hoes to let me pimp then out? Completely missed it on this thread
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    so you're telling me youve never given a bitch drugs? not even share a joint? or a drink?
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Never have I ever given a bitch drugs, but I have gotten high with several LADIES.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    same shit different words
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Is it?
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Because my mom is a lady... y la tuyo?
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    you wouldnt pull this shit in person either.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    I don't know your mom and even I wouldn't put her on bitch level. What kinda son are you? Same thing? Sin verguenza
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    You don't know me homie... LA CPA nigga you talking to. Respect dat
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Certified Public Asshole :)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Dayumn boy who the fuck you think you giving a pass to, I’m older than your grandpappy and I’d whip your ass with out thinking twice, stupid knucklehead anything I’d say here I’d say to your face go fuck your own self punk.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    @25 damn even I'm scurd right now
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Sheeit, you don’t have button to worry bout bro. ;)
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Take a seat, you don't want to have a heart attack abuelito
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    No fear mocuso, braguillos !
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Google translate? lol
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^What ever works puta!
  • Trucidos
    6 years ago
    Phatboys mom is an aids factory
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    You know you'll never get bitches like this, keep on hating [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link]
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    PhatBoy FWIW I agree that mutually enjoying your drug of choice with a stripper and then having physical fun with her is a great time. For me it is sharing a joint or a bowl of good weed and then having some fun from private dances. And I'm not hating on you. From my perspective as a PL that doesn't want anything to do with strippers OTP and thus I have no dog in this fight other than to understand what motivates a PL or stripper, I think your methods are effective for a small demographic of stripper and require as much work in some ways as other methods like being a sugar daddy or FWB. If you are not abusing your strippers and are getting stripper pussy, good on you.
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    @ PhatBoy99 Thank you for the detailed post. I have never dated or managed a stripper, but there were a couple of points you made that really resonated with me for dating in general. "Looks matter. If she isn't the type of bitch who would go out with you in every day life, then a stripper bitch is definitely not going to date you. You need realistic expectations. Fortunately, if you’re ugly you can work on your body." Absolutely. In fact, the younger the woman the more important looks is to her. I kind of disagree that if a man is ugly he can make up for it with body. Body will enhance looks, but to most women a man's face comes first more so than physique or even height. It goes: FACE > height > body > penis in terms of appearance. "- Turn the conversation to drugs. Hook her up with whatever she’s into. Better yet, get high with her. Downers, weed and coke are OK, they won’t kill you. Personally, I’d stay away from crack unless its just a diablito. I’d never get involved with someone on heroin, meth, crack or anything that’s going to make her looks go downhill fast. Its in your best interest to take control of her drug use from the start. Make sure she does the minimum to get fucked up." I agree. Drug experimentation is in, and weed has become almost passé. Alcohol and drugs are a great ice breaker just to get the conversation started. "- Focus on how you make her feel. Make her associate positive experiences with spending time with you. The best scenario is if you’re hard and she knows you intimidate people, but treat her really well. Make people afraid of you, but make her laugh. Be very unpredictable. Do shit at the last minute, don’t plan, Never ask her to do shit. Tell her to do it." Mostly agreed. I think the intimidation part isn't as important to civilian girls, especially the young ones from better neighborhoods. A lot of girls love soulful pretty boys so if you have a certain level of looks facially you can be sensitive and in-touch with your feelings and lots of girls will like it. Quite frankly, if you have a certain level of looks it's actually pretty hard to screw up dating in general. [view link] Is that Nicole1994?
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i don’t think so. the girl in the pic looks like a latina hottie.
  • bvino
    6 years ago
    I miss RickDugans system So much classier. Soem people take themselves waY-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y too seriously.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    @PhatBoy99: Let’s see those “bitches” without their makeup and clothes. I suspect they’d be...somewhat less than desirable than they appear all made up. Kinda like me.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ How the hell is he gonna do that he just showed you his whack off stash. He has never met any of those instagram models. LOL
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Every bitch looks better with makeup
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Sirlapdancealot, I wasnt referring to you Echopizza, Im glad you got something out of it, that was my point in posting, to share what works and let people take aspects of it that they feel comfortable applying
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    "Every bitch looks better with makeup" (A) That's not always true. (B) That's less true for some women compared to others. (C) You're a troll.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Your bitch ass wouldnt last a day in my world
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Amazing how many cholo's won't fuck with an older white guy cuz they know he can afford the best lawyers and make sure prosecutors throw the entire fckn book at they sentences
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Gaca, thats the most idiotic thing you posted. You can only hire a litigation lawyer in a civil suit, there are no prosecutors in civil court. In a criminal case a prosecutor represents the plaintiff which is technically "the people". There are no sentences in civil litigation. In criminal cases sure as long as the causes of action are correct and can be proven. I know more about that shit than you.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^You really don’t know much do you, rich guys lawyer up just because, I could get a lawyer to look out for my interests and that lawyer would rep me with the DA or States Attorney, you’d be toast, and there’d be no butter for you.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Id have to commit a crime against you first. You're the idiot.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Well that’s true but that’s what GACA was referring to buttercup.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    The legal advice on TUSCL is almost as good as the advice about contracting STDs.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    I couldn't be bothered to read most of the opening essay or most of the rest of this thread, for the following reason: Who in their right mind would want that? A stripper is something you use for casual fun, not for anything serious. There are girls who you marry and girls who you just play with and strippers most definitely fall in the latter category. A stripper is a stripper for a reason. If you are considering dating a stripper, then you have already given up all hope of a normal life with a stable family dynamic. But good luck with all that I suppose.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    I couldn't be bothered to read most of the opening essay or most of the rest of this thread, for the following reason: Who in their right mind would want that? A stripper is something you use for casual fun, not for anything serious. There are girls who you marry and girls who you just play with and strippers most definitely fall in the latter category. A stripper is a stripper for a reason. If you are considering dating a stripper, then you have already given up all hope of a normal life with a stable family dynamic. But good luck with all that I suppose.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    My commentary: " Looks matter." I would agree. Most lazy stripper boyfriends I noticed have boyish cute faces and average bodies. "Your bitches are a direct reflection of who you are as a man." You sound like a controlling personality. Which is cool and all, if you like the drama I suppose. (I have a hard time understanding both men and women of your type.) "Strippers are always fucked up in some way." Most non-strippers tend toward the middle of the bell curve of emotional stability. Most strippers are on either tail. - Don’t give a fuck if she’s single or not. It doesn’t matter now a days. ...Until she starts "disrespecting" you by texting someone other than you. (Unless you are genuinely okay with that behavior from women you're dating or even just banging, but somehow I doubt that.) "Act confident." Always a good thing. " You're going to have to spend money." I encourage all the gentlemen on this board to give me money right now. You may be able to conquer me and become my pimp manager. ;) "Learn shit like making flowers and hearts out of bills" I was actually secretly irrationally irritated when customers would do that. Maybe it wasn't so irrational after all. "The number one sign of you having won her over is her giving you money. When you get there, you know you’ve made it. There’s nothing like a hot bitch giving you a grand in pussy or perfume scented bills on the regular." Sadly, I have noticed too many relationships like this. "You want to spend money being a provider and making her feel secure. Not being a trick." This sounds analogous to the stripper who insists that her extras don't count as extras unlike the other whores. Feel free to explain the difference if I'm wrong. "Never approach her like a customer. Tell her you like her ambition." When a customer tells me unprompted that he sees me as a person, I try for 2-3 quick dances and get the hell out of there. I ask to get the money up front too so that I don't get shorted. "Tell her she missed out on tips by not paying attention to someone at the stage, or how some guy was checking her out and she missed the $$$, that she shouldn’t get lazy and needs to be on top of her game." Plenty of customers like to explain to me how to do my job. It's usually when they're either too broke to get a dance or annoyed that floor dances doesn't somehow entitle them to fingering me. "Turn the conversation to drugs. Hook her up with whatever she’s into. Better yet, get high with her. Make sure she does the minimum to get fucked up." I don't usually use drugs, especially on the job, but I have met plenty of cocaine lovers. So maybe? "Be very unpredictable." Didn't you advise earlier to be consistent?. "Get her out of the club ASAP!!!! " Pimps like you are making it harder for the rest of these innocent mongers who just want simple pay for play :P "Disappear for a while after making her feel like a queen" This is the lifecycle of pretty much almost all customers. "Be manipulative with her feelings." Sadly, this probably is effective. A couple of weeks ago I was conversing with someone who was bragging about how she already owns two houses and two cars. She always makes very good money yadda yadda. And she already "made her money" that day but couldn't leave until she was picked up from work? (Like wth are your two cars good for then?) So I agree that it happens, and you can get results from it. Most hardcore scammers tend to get themselves in situations where they are scammed as well frequently, in my experience. To each their own if you enjoy that kind of thing.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"I couldn't be bothered to read most of the opening essay or most of the rest of this thread, for the following reason: Who in their right mind would want that?" Answer: someone who basically read a standard "how to pick up a stripper" article on a pua site or something. I don't know a single person on this site who has gotten involved with a stripper -- I mean, in real life -- and thinks it's something they want to repeat. It's what makes this all so laughable that anyone could take it seriously
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    RickDugan, I don't buy into that. There is nothing wrong with dating these girls. If anything, I find them more honest and refreshing than other types of girls Ive tried. With my main bitch, its completely different.... made me realize you don't choose who you fall in love with. Nicespice, Thanks for the honest assessment. ”...Until she starts "disrespecting" you by texting someone other than you. (Unless you are genuinely okay with that behavior from women you're dating or even just banging, but somehow I doubt that.)” You actually do get used to it. When you trust her, you know its just business. She may be texting them, but she’s with you, so… ”I encourage all the gentlemen on this board to give me money right now. You may be able to conquer me and become my pimp manager. ;)” Seriously though, taking up dancers’ time at work for free would make me feel like shit. I know they’re working and its a hard hustle. Even if Im dating her, I’ll slip her a few hundred and tell her to buy herself something nice. ”"The number one sign of you having won her over is her giving you money. When you get there, you know you’ve made it. There’s nothing like a hot bitch giving you a grand in pussy or perfume scented bills on the regular." Sadly, I have noticed too many relationships like this. ”” I don’t think its that sad. Its just a way they show they care. Its not just money, its her giving herself to you completely and knowing you give yourself to her as well. Another great sign is when she constantly texts you throughout her days. Cos of how flaky they can be with texting, when she actually takes the time, you know she cares. ”"You want to spend money being a provider and making her feel secure. Not being a trick." This sounds analogous to the stripper who insists that her extras don't count as extras unlike the other whores. Feel free to explain the difference if I'm wrong. ”” I mean that you make sure her needs are met. Rent gets paid, phone bills, you make sure she has enough for what she needs and wants. Unless its your main bitch, its technically her money anyways, you just manage it for her cos she would just blow on useless crap. I know a girl who is surprised by how nice of a place I found for her and how well she’s doing. Well its basically her money she would just never manage it like that. If it was up to her, she’d be living with her mom, spending her days watching tv and buying shoes and purses. She would spend everything as soon as she made it. With my main bitch, we pool our money together and do whatever we want. I try to give her the best I can. ”When a customer tells me unprompted that he sees me as a person, I try for 2-3 quick dances and get the hell out of there. I ask to get the money up front too so that I don't get shorted.” That’s just creepy, its a captain save a ho move. One thing that catches dancers off guard is telling them how you like their game cos it works so well on you. Then dissect their game. It makes for great conversation.   ”Plenty of customers like to explain to me how to do my job. It's usually when they're either too broke to get a dance or annoyed that floor dances doesn't somehow entitle them to fingering me. ” Im not like that. I always tip very well. Like I said, I understand the grind and I’m not gona present myself as being broke. Strip clubs are definitely not the place for that. What feels a million times better than being offered sex for money is when a dancer starts getting feelings and blushes and gets nervous with you at the club and dances feel awkward….and you find yourselves inseparable when she’s not working. ”"Be very unpredictable." Didn't you advise earlier to be consistent?.” Consistent in how you treat her. But do unpredictable things when it comes to where you take her, when you see her, things like that. Make it interesting and exciting for her. ""Get her out of the club ASAP!!!! " Pimps like you are making it harder for the rest of these innocent mongers who just want simple pay for play :P” Its not really pimping. You’re not telling her to do anything and you’re not making her do it. You help each other. It probably makes it easier for them to get pay for play though. ”"Disappear for a while after making her feel like a queen" This is the lifecycle of pretty much almost all customers. ” I mean when you’re seeing her. Not at the club. ”"Be manipulative with her feelings." Sadly, this probably is effective. ” It definitely is. Its not that hard to make a woman fall in love once she lets you into her life and lets herself get a little vulnerable with you. One of the keys is to make her think its all her idea, never be pushy, let it happen at her pace, especially sex…Instead of trying to get sex, give her reasons to want to give it to you… that makes her feel comfortable with whatever happens. If you’re in it for the long run, its worth the investment. Time is on your side. ”Most hardcore scammers tend to get themselves in situations where they are scammed as well frequently, in my experience. To each their own if you enjoy that kind of thing.” That’s true. But I wouldn’t call what Im proposing, scamming. Its just a strategy that lets you easily engage them. Whatever comes of it isn’t a scam or anything, the feelings involved are real.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    PhatBoy how have your past relationships with ex-bitches ended?
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    SirLapdancealot, which bitches do you mean? Ones I fucked? Side bitches? Or relationships? With side bitches, its pretty much when they're no longer useful. When it comes to relationships I haven't had the best luck. My first love died of an overdose. We were just kids and watching her get to that point and being helpless to really do anything about it was the worst feeling ever. Then there was a girl whose family moved her to another state to get her away from me. I dont think I regret it. I was making her miserable. She was always worried about me, crying, thinking I was going to die. Her worrying about me paralyzed her. The practically married bitch. She had a man and 2 kids with him. I had a bitch. But we had a real relationship believe it or not. Her man was afraid of me so he never did shit and as long as she fucked him once in a while he stayed around taking care of their kids. Shit got real though. Her youngest called me daddy. It ended when she got pregnant again and she had an abortion cos she didn't know whose it was. I didn't want her to get it and that was the end. There was a girl I reconnected with that I knew in high school. I thought she was one of the prettiest girls in school and she never changed. We had a great thing going on but she wanted more and I wasn't ready for it. I just wanted to smoke weed and have sex, she wanted marriage and a house. She was trying to change me too much. Then started nagging a lot. As far as strippers I've had relationships with........ The first was a Persian bitch from Beverly Hills who I think was just rebelling against her family. She stripped as a side hustle, would try any drug you put in front of her, loved being roughed up and humiliated. I was into it at first til she paraded me like a status symbol around her friends and got too demanding. She introduced me to tons of clients and I was doing great but the bitch expected a Kim Kardashian lifestyle. I almost went broke regardless of the number of clients I had. Then shit got really crazy and eventually her family threatened to cut her off if she didn't stop seeing me.They blamed me for her behavior when I was a victim of her crazy shit. Another one was too self destructive. She was convinced she wouldn't live past age 24 so she just acted out on every impulse. Beautiful girl but too fucked up. One was a real ride or die type bitch but I fucked up. I didn't like her baby daddy being involved in decisions with her kid. So I started fucking whoever I wanted to and told her I'll do it as long as he's involved in her life. She went along with it for over a year. Then her family got involved and made her leave me. Ive had a few very positive experiences with strippers that never led to relationships. Mostly we would just hang out a lot, smoke weed and have sex. Go cruising, go to the beach. Shit like that. I think my current relationship is pretty positive.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Thx PhatBoy I was meaning how any stripper relationships ended with you where they started by using the advice in this thread.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    It's adorable that you're acting as if he's not a troll.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I'm merely keeping it open ended like I do with a lot of TUSCLers.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    SirLapDanceAlot, I havent had any problems with the advice in this thread. Ive let go of side bitches I didn't find useful, but thats it
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Truth is, my main bitch wasn't planned. I never thought I'd meet someone like her. It just happened. I never thought I'd feel this way about anyone.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I tried to read this entire thread - but I had to stop. I’ve read several of the posts going back and forth. I don’t think PhatBoy is a troll. His advice might sound offensive to some. However, it can be very effective when used with certain women. Primarily his advice works with strippers who are whores who dance - and whores. It’s a method for building a stable of whores - and keeping them working for you - for as long a time as they are useful. This method isn’t designed to make friends - it’s designed to make money - and to maximize earnings from each of his whores. I use the word whore - rather than bitch. In my view a whore is a legitimate profession. I don’t think bitch is an appropriate term - as it can be considered derogatory. I’m not saying that I would ever do when he does. I’m simply saying that his methods can be effective if building a whoring business.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ I don’t think he’s a troll, I think he’s a jerk.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Meh, I think you guys are being easily fooled. He read standard articles on these things -- someone real would have some insights that we couldn't have already gotten from stock articles, just the way real PLs have insights that someone could not have gotten reading those by-rote "how to act in a strip club" "what it's like to be a stripper" type articles. Moreover, he slips into and out of pimp persona, in a way that I'm skeptical real pimps do. It's someone funnin' ... On the incredibly unlikely chance it's not, to repeat: - I wouldn't wish "dating" strippers on my worst enemy. Few if any actual experienced PLs would - I've gotten FWB with several strippers. How I got there is opposite of the stock PUA "don't do dances with her" advice - Hilarious that anyone thinks the paunchy 50-year-olds with successful careers that inhabit tuscl will go play pimp in the strip club and then have time to "manage" the girls
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    "If anything, I find them more honest and refreshing than other types of girls Ive tried." That's because: (1) you're gullible; and (2) you're confusing brazenness for honesty. i'm not saying that they lie about everything, but they will lie whenever they believe it is necessary to achieve a desired outcome. It is, quite literally, how they make a living. Do you really believe that they completely turn these traits off when they walk out of the club? To the extent that any of this is true, you sound quite naive. But you will learn eventually. ;)
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    25 said "I don’t think he’s a troll, I think he’s a jerk." Those two things aren't mutually exclusive. Also, he's a troll.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Cashman - You're right, it can do that, but it also makes them fall in love with you. Its mutually beneficial for everyone involved. But they don't necessarily have to be whores. There are bitches who can make a lot of money going on just a few dates a week. Others can make bank teasing and manipulating customers emotions at the club. Some crave being turned out. It varies. Subraman - What kind of insights do you want? I'll answer your questions. Since Ive mellowed out a little in my ways, dating strippers has been pretty good. A lot of them have hearts of gold and they know the struggle. You can buy dances and it can develop. But if she gets real feelings, after a while the dynamic changes and she doesn't want to see you at the club. PUA crap is shit. It makes you look needy and its like begging women. Rickdugan - I really do find them more honest and refreshing than other types of girls. If they like you, they go out of their way to gain your trust. Women of all kinds lie to get what they want. Strippers are more direct and honest about what they want. If they like you, they go out of their way for you more than others in my experience. Once they trust you enough to be vulnerable around you, you have them.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    best advice thread ever. bump BUMP [view link]
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    its back now and is some real shit that works
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Look good, buy drugs, and act like you don't care. Ok got it. Smh
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    thats oversimplyfing it
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Ok sorry. Buy drugs.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    its about the game in the nigga not the nigga in the game. read it and let it sink in.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    ^Niggas buy drugs because they got no game and have to acquiesce to ladies habits? Sorry for the use of the n word.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    nope, you don't get it. asking someone to get high with you is like asking them to go for a drink. Real game is being the type of nigga they want. Have charisma and get noticed when you walk into a room. Dont fight my advice just try it
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    ^you said buy drugs and get high with her. No thanks. N prime numero uno don't need to step to that because N prime ain't desperate. But I generally like your posts.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    So use my advice other than the drugs, make it your own. Or just give her a little bit to take home. it doesnt depend on the drugs. it depends on you.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Other than the drugs, it's actually pretty good, ive made a few dancer mine so respect.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    see...
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    PhatBoy99 said "its about the game in the nigga not the nigga in the game. read it and let it sink in." Yeah... that's deep. Your alternate career in writing greeting cards is off to a good start.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Just for the lurkers here, PhatBoy is someone's alternative persona, he's basically recycled some old PUA advice and pimp articles, built a "street" troll persona, and is running with it. Don't follow any of this advice, lurkerman.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Subraman seems like I’ve been saying that since he appeared, but you still don’t get it fat head is female.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Phatboy's writing is definitely female.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Like I said, none of you would say this to me in person. Truth is, this advice works. Its a proven formula . There's nothing PUA about it, you're not convincing or begging them. Attraction is all about the way you make someone feel. Make them feel the way they want to, fill a void, and you get them.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Dominic and twentyfive: meanwhile, he/she seems to have actually fooled some members here, so whoever is behind it is not underestimating the collective gullibilitude (lol) of tuscl
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    You're just jealous and bitter coz you can't do it. You know you'd love to be in my position. You have to pay these bitches, and I get paid by them LMFAO
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    lol... in the position of being a troll persona of someone who read some pua and pimp articles? Well, I guess I do envy the free time however is behind this has. And the devotion to the dumbass storyline
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^^ nonono this is the reincarnation of Iceberg Slim. Lol
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    anyways dont bury my advice in the bs. its great advice n shit Its very possible to fuck strippers without P4P even when you first meet them. Its just 99.99999% not likely the way most guys think. The absolute easiest way ..... Work on your body Be a bad boy and look like one Have drugs Be interesting to her, connect to her on HER level Make her feel smart and act like you admire her hustle that makes her think shit is her idea Be direct and confident You can buy a few dances and maybe vip, definitely drinks just dont act like a trick ask her to leave the club with you. maybe tip her out and pay the house fee to not be a dick.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    ╭∩╮(‾⌣‾)╭∩╮
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    If you have a valid question I'll answer. otherwise troll someone else.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    If you have a valid answer, then I'll ask a question. But so far, you're striking out across the board.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Then stop trolling my thread
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    It's not trolling -- it's making sure the lurkers realize that you're a guy pretending to be a pimp, who occasionally uses a cringeworthy persona (obviously picked up from reading whatever articles you used). Not good advice that anyone should follow. Just some other tuscler playing around. The most important point here is: don't look to "date/manage strippers", dummies. Then you won't have to worry about following fictional advice on how to do so
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Didn't Bullwinkle have a famous quote about that? From Bullwinkle: "Pour lye onto your hand, watch the skin bubble and burn, wash it away with vinegar. Look at it next time you ask this question and remember it was still a better idea then dating a stripper." [view link] (Deleted?) [view link] [view link]
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    people can read my shit themselves. plenty ask me questions in private messages and im happy to help. if you don't like it, go back to being a trick and stfu
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    PhatBoy99 said "plenty ask me questions in private messages and im happy to help." Lol! It's been a long time since I've seen 'The lurkers support me in emails' chestnut dragged out and used unironically. [view link]
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Thats bs. But again, my advice will most likely not work for you if you're old enough to be her dad or grandpa and look and act it. For othes it may, so don't throw fits and attack me just coz you're a bitter old trick
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ nothing you have said here is even partially believable so at this point if you don’t just shut the fuck up I will only reply to you in your dreams, you are nothing never have been anything and are stupidity personified. Have a good afternoon liar.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Im the one living with a stripper and having stripper side bitches and you're an old trick. something i have to say much work
  • _Constantine_
    6 years ago
    All bullshit aside one of my best friends was fucking a strung out stripper in Cleveland. I went on a couple double dates with a fellow dancer and them. He had a Mohawk lived with his mom and lost his license. She was in love with him. Needless to say this shit works.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    fuck dat bullshit, I shaved my mohawk and dat shit still worked. bidge even fed me some fries
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    strippers like bad boys
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    I don't see phatboy as a troll. I find his advice amusing and more importantly, plausible. It's a sliding scale. For the strippers that it works on, are the types of girls I'd stay away from. At least for any serious relationship. Fun, maybe. Think about the stereotypical stripper boyfriend and the crowd that she hangs around. In order to attract them you have to be either a part of their tribe or a tribe that they want to visit.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Exactly. Its not universal advice but has a niche group it works on if someone is into that. There are even strippers where the more fucked up shit you do, or say you do, the more they want you. Legal problems turn them on. Others get turned on by hood shit and stories. Some like hearing about your crazy exes and side bitches and want you coz of it. Its crazy.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    So, PhatBoy99, how much does it cost to suck your long jacket?
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    my bitches make their quota
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Honestly its gonna work on a lot of girls
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Elements of it will work on any bitch!
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    BUMP! For the best advice thread ever on TUSCL
  • chowder
    5 years ago
    The last thing I would put that much effort into would be SS. I have enough shit to deal with without SS drama. They are my escape from it.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I have No desire whatsoever to be “hooked up” with or have any type “Love/sex/pimp” relationship with a stripper other than the night that I am Playing fantasy ITC. When I Finish the night, it is over in my head and I wait to play again when I am at the club. Play with same or new ..makes no difference to me who I Fantasize with.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    But you're playing into the game by paying the hoe.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMFAO but it's easier to just pay, Dodo. If you follow the advice of this thread, you have to pay, buy drugs, let them live and do drugs with you, and then deal with their day to day drama. LMFAO it's MORE work, idiot.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    If being cringey were an olympic event, we'd have a gold medal post right here! lol
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMFAO IceyDodo's game is to pay a lot but tell yourself it's not about the money. RIL trick bitch in denial. Gold medalist at that!
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    My advice will have stripper hoes kissing your hand and calling you daddy. It works...
  • nofuglies
    5 years ago
    Stop feeding the trolls already
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Nothing trollish about what i'm saying. JUst coz you can't relate.... Few things beat the feeling of having her get on her knees and kiss your hand before she sucks you off, calls you daddy and thanks you for your cum afterwards. Stripper hoes love that shit.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Stripper whores love your money and drugs, tricky boi.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Sircumsinhispantsalot the point is for them to give you money lulz
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    IceyDodo and you state in numerous threads, not just this one, that you are still giving stripper whores money. And they give you money for the drugs anyway. You're always talking about giving stripper whores money. LULZ that you deny and deflect! And LMFAO you took me back off ignore for like the hundredth time. LULZ!!!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Quotes on TUSCL from IceyDodo, aka the hypocritical trick bitch... "I don't mind spending money in the club." "If I fuck a stripper...... " "I offer to pay the house fee, tip out and fine for leaving early) and smoke some weed." "I don't mind doing normal things like giving her weed, alcohol if she can't buy it, or some money to get her eyebrows or nails done... a bill here and there..." "Yeah, Im fine with the sugar daddy aspect. Im not naive to think she'd be with me if I were broke." "Don't care where I met her and have no problem spending the money, its not an issue." "And I agree, its really weird that she would cut off the $$$. You'd think she'd want to push it. And at this stage while I know itll hurt in the long run, Id be down with it. She knows I'll spend it on [view link] was pretty much like we were living in a hip hop video...materialistically, it was there for her. Designer shoes, bags, clothes, the best weed, expensive restaurants. She grew up poor and likes fast money..." "Im hoping if nothing else, she misses the money. She won't find this elsewhere...it was a lot. A few hundred a day, some days over a thousand." "... I'd even be fine with it just being about money if she just stays and acts normal."
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "Yeah, Im fine with the sugar daddy aspect. Im not naive to think she'd be with me if I were broke."
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ ROFLMFAO take notes, everybody!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    A guy who learns how to do it can be giving a girl money without being a trick and without making her into a hoe. The money can make her happy, and show your respect for her, and make her respect you. In most countries other than the US, well off guys keep mistresses. BF and GF are really adolescent terms, applied to people who are living with and being supported by their parents. SJG [view link] Aeon Byte Live 12: A Gnostic Easter Celebration [view link]
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ @san_jose_creep FYI respect can't be bought.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    SJG It depends, I think you have to be on a certain level with a woman before you can give her money. When the intimacy and commitment is there, yeah you're right it can be a sign of love and caring for her.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMFAO In other words, paying the right stripper whore money will buy her love and care. That's right out of the RIL trick bitch handbook. LULZ!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    IF YOU REALLY WANT TO DATE/MANAGE STRIPPERS: "I don't mind spending money in the club." "If I fuck a stripper...... " "I offer to pay the house fee, tip out and fine for leaving early) and smoke some weed." "I don't mind doing normal things like giving her weed, alcohol if she can't buy it, or some money to get her eyebrows or nails done... a bill here and there..." "Yeah, Im fine with the sugar daddy aspect. Im not naive to think she'd be with me if I were broke." "Don't care where I met her and have no problem spending the money, its not an issue." "And I agree, its really weird that she would cut off the $$$. You'd think she'd want to push it. And at this stage while I know itll hurt in the long run, Id be down with it. She knows I'll spend it on [view link] was pretty much like we were living in a hip hop video...materialistically, it was there for her. Designer shoes, bags, clothes, the best weed, expensive restaurants. She grew up poor and likes fast money..." "Im hoping if nothing else, she misses the money. She won't find this elsewhere...it was a lot. A few hundred a day, some days over a thousand." "... I'd even be fine with it just being about money if she just stays and acts normal."
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    "I think you have to be on a certain level with a woman before you can give her money." Well if you met her in a strip club, giving her money should be no problem. If she is total civvie, then one way is just to take her shopping. I learned this in an old edition of Helen Gurly Brown's "Sex and the Single Girl". Once is usually enough, then you can just give her cash. But probably more of a stipend, then fee for service. I'll be doing paid lingerie photo modelling sessions with them. But only outside of my org. Inside my org, no, they get no money like that, and all the men are equal, having lots of money or not. Overall, defining a relationship and making it go in a way which works is no small task. SJG
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    But there's a difference between tipping in a strip club and paying her...The motive and the desired outcome between the two of you is what makes the difference... There's no reason to give a woman a stipend if she's not living with you and there's no commitment....
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Well if you met her in a strip club, you might have given her a fair amount of money to get FS-ITC, and just to have spent time with her in the club. Then to get her outside she might want money. Mistresses in the European style are usually getting money. It really all depends, and depends on what you want. Potential wives don't get money, at least not in that way. But I think most people will agree that wives are by far the most expensive. Talking about stipend, I meant one you are really seeing regularly, and had to soften up with a shopping trip. With a stripper, not necessary, just pay per visit. SJG
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Paying for sex is the worst thing you can do, it won't progress after that coz it defines your relations with her. That's what I mean though, you shouldn't be paying them. Spending money on them is one thing, but also limit it. Plus limit what you offer them...I think when there's a serious commitment, its okay to treat her like a wife though.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Well, you've gotten things going well just by following your gut. So I guess continue, follow your gut. But I will just say, paying a girl and respecting her are not mutually exclusive. Though better to just get her to see it as some kind of Mistress Maintenance, not hooker fees. For me it will be money for lingerie photo modelling sessions. But this only goes up until she is inducted into my organization. Then she will be getting great benefits, while fucking all of our guys for free. I think it really just depends on where you see the relationship as going. If she is fucking your for free, then probably she sees the relationship as leading to marriage. And her willingness to continue is predicated on that. My .02 SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMFAO IceyDodo continues to take his own stripper whore GFE payments out of context. Definitely an RIL trick bitch in denial. LULZ!
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    If you want a mistress, go for it. Just be careful because many women will like what you do for them a lot more than they'll like you. That's why to me, it comes down to what they'll do for you, put yourself in the power position... Women love when you dominate them and they have to fight to gain your approval.
  • Player11
    5 years ago
    I have a stripper mistress over 10 yr. she is x stripper pop is $100.
  • Player11
    5 years ago
    I think strippers make better mistresses than bitches off sd sites.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Sugaring sites are just full of pro and semi pro hoes. Its a numbers game for them. If you want P4P, the most economical way to go about it is to exchange drugs for sex. $40 in drugs will get you as much as $200 in cash. As far as mistresses go, its a tough one. Its just whoever is a good fit for you. But stripper hoes are generally good candidates...
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Best if you're first meeting with the girl is F2f, and so that means strip clubs, not online sites. SJG
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I agree, f2f meetings, anywhere, are better than meeting someone online. There's no substitute for that chemistry and attraction that you feel and you build on...
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    THe girl can see and feel that you like her, and that you are not afraid to approach. That will still carry lots of weight. SJG
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Yeah, it shows confidence and women respect that. No woman wants to have to act like the man in a relationship, that will never get a guy anywhere. You have to be assertive and forward, guide her... eventually she'll start being submissive and looking to your guidance more... its what women crave. They want to feel protected and in good hands.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMFAO congrats on your expertise and prowess on getting maximum GFE from stripper whores. And FYI you sound like a woman by in that you "know" so much about what women want. LULX!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ LULZ!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Women want a guy who will act, and they like a guy who will select them, when he could have selected another. SJG
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    That makes them feel wanted and desired. A woman will never respect a man where she has to make the moves or initiate interest. When that happens, its almost always because of some ulterior motive... It becomes easy for her to take advantage or use a man when she doesn't feel he's masculine and doesn't make her feel like a woman. They crave being submissive. One of the biggest ego boosts is having a woman who can be bitchy or assertive and she becomes very passive and submits to you.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ yeah and to get maximum ego boost from a stripper whore to do this for you, you need to pay in money AND drugs according to this thread. LULZ!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ get 'em so they're eating out of your hand! SJG
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @SJG I have a real serious question for you, are you so lacking for contact that you’re willing to compromise your principles? You kiss locos ass as he advocates dispensing drugs and alcohol, I thought you were against drugs and alcohol yet you condone his being a pusher and a pimp. SMH
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I am opposed to drugs and alcohol. But the areas where I am in agreement with him have nothing to do with that. twentyfive, you are just jealous because Icey is generally pretty good at making things happen with the ladies. SJG
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    That’s ridiculous why you even imagine that I’d be jealous of either one of you I’m just pointing out how absurd you are and how you talk a lot of shit but you really have no principles.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    BTW there is nothing in your buddies posting that proves a single statement he has ever made is true, and the pics he’s posted of his So called gfs I’ve yet to see a single one that I’d ever be attracted to, they look horrible and I’d never give them a second look OTH if that’s the type he attracts, I’d say that’s the best he can do. LULX
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    twentyfive, that must be hard, going though life saying that there is nothing which proves that the Sun will rise tomorrow. And then if you aren't attracted to young Latina Bombshells, oh well, not much for me to say. SJG
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Just as I thought you have no interest in discussing anything, enjoy yourself, in case you hadn't noticed the board members quit posting when you come on, there is a reason, and it isn't flattering to you.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    TwentyFive, you are the one who is trying to impede further posting on this thread, a very open ended and promising thread, and you are doing this for no reason. No one needs to have you vomit on them. SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    FYI san_jose_creep no normal civie woman wants to be viewed as someone that has been "selected" by a male, as you posted earlier. I told my wife I read this from you the other day as I was laughing about it. The only reason you have this warped perspective is because you are stuck mentally in stripper experiences that you had in the 90s and possibly a bit from your AMP whoring debacles from a few years ago where you had to select from an AMP whore lineup. I've read all those old threads by you and what you say about selecting a woman is from those limited experiences by you. Civie women shouldn't ever be treated like show dogs to be "awarded" the prize of being selected for DFKing a creep like you. It's also highly disrespectful, moron.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Its inane to assume you can't agree with a person on anything unless you agree with 100% of what they say.... As far as drugs and alcohol go, of course they're not good things....but I'm being pragmatic. Harm reduction does more good than preaching abstinence when it comes to users. And I guarantee, none of you would be paying these girls to fuck if you could get them for free. I'm offering advice that does work. Also, what makes the women I like and attract so horrid? That they're not white and tend to be working class? Enjoy the eye candy unless you're gay lulz [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link]
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    That might be fine if you had a drop of credibility but your own statements are so full of contradictions, I mean really a pimp SJW that’s ironic lulz
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Or a drug dealer that cares about the welfare of other humans double lulz
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    SJG will cozy up to anyone who who doesn't berate or ignore him. Even if that person is completely disingenuous.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Icey what makes the women you like so horrid? Fake; plastic; overly made up; tatted; giant fake boobs; giant boobs; fat ass; trashy look; oops I don't have another 6 hours and 20 minutes. Cry racism like an AOC bitch.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMFAO IceyDodo buys drugs and spends money on stripper whores and claims not to pay them. In her first post of this inane thread... "You're going to have to spend money. " ^ Clearly she's advising others to P4P for GFE.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "And I guarantee, none of you would be paying these girls to fuck if you could get them for free. I'm offering advice that does work." "You're going to have to spend money. " ^ LMFAO clear hypocrisy from the hypocritical trick bitch.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Quotes on TUSCL from IceyDodo, aka the hypocritical trick bitch... "I don't mind spending money in the club." "If I fuck a stripper...... " "I offer to pay the house fee, tip out and fine for leaving early) and smoke some weed." "I don't mind doing normal things like giving her weed, alcohol if she can't buy it, or some money to get her eyebrows or nails done... a bill here and there..." "Yeah, Im fine with the sugar daddy aspect. Im not naive to think she'd be with me if I were broke." "Don't care where I met her and have no problem spending the money, its not an issue." "And I agree, its really weird that she would cut off the $$$. You'd think she'd want to push it. And at this stage while I know itll hurt in the long run, Id be down with it. She knows I'll spend it on [view link] was pretty much like we were living in a hip hop video...materialistically, it was there for her. Designer shoes, bags, clothes, the best weed, expensive restaurants. She grew up poor and likes fast money..." "Im hoping if nothing else, she misses the money. She won't find this elsewhere...it was a lot. A few hundred a day, some days over a thousand." "... I'd even be fine with it just being about money if she just stays and acts normal."
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Skibum, more out there makeup styles are in right now. It makes them trendy, not fake. Nothing wrong with big boobs. And as someone who claims to be proud of their working class roots and sensibilities, you calling them trashy is hypocritical. The girl in this video though.... [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I like to see girls in "out there" makeup. SJG
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I like it too, it looks nice and lets her express her personality, style.... girls love that kind of makeup
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I don't go along with drugs, but many people do see marijuana as recreational, instead of as an addiction. In my organization it will not be that way. But with the general population you will find a broad variety of views. I do promote what I believe in, but that does not mean that I am by nature a mean or absolutist person. Some of the girls in our latina underground circuit had freaked me out at first. But I came to very much appreciate them. I like this one: [view link] SJG Sexiest Ladies of Jazz - The Trilogy! [view link]
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    What did they do that freaked you out?
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Icey is a cunt. No man hits a woman. I would like to be there if faggot Icey ever hit a woman.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I said if a hoe gets violent with you or your bitch, slap her. Meaning don't be afraid to defend yourself and yours.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Skibum, but you advocate shooting undocumented Americans, Muslims, etc...
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^with the exception of SJG, nobody on this board regularly advocates violent behavior other than yourself faggy loco
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    "What did they do that freaked you out?" Initially it was the makeup and especially the piercings and facial jewelry which freaked me out. But all you need to do is just spend some face to face time with any of them, and their intense warmth shows at once. They could have done anything they wanted to with me, turned me into a Show Donkey, anything. And it is Skibum who is predicting a Civil War. SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    There's zero excuse for hitting a woman. Only little bitch men hit women.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    20fag, you brag about smuggling weapons past metal detectors, threaten to beat members up and claim you want to shoot minority kids coz they make you feel threatened. Skibum has openly stated his desire to shoot undocumented Americans more than several times. Please refrain from your threatening online behavior...and please keep your desire to commit murder and weapons crimes to yourself as it is highly disturbing. SJG.... I don't like facial jewelry much, but it can look good on some girls...if they're already pretty, and its not overdone. You should have kept in touch with them.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ I'd of done a lot more than that. But back then I was married, in a death trap marriage. I did survive, but just barely. SJG
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    faggy loco you brag about selling drugs smacking women and advocate disrespect for all you are just another gangsta wannabe twat.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    25, I know it gets bad, but Mamisan will be out there very soon: [view link] SJG
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    SJG, I can imagine....being trapped in a bad marriage can be literal hell. Strip clubs aren't the healthiest outlet, but they can help.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Strip clubs for enduring a lethal marriage, they are just a place for learning, learning how women think and how to engage with them, and a place to go to to try and stay sane. SJG
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I don't think strip clubs are good for learning to engage with women. They're a captive audience and will tolerate most anyone as long as they're making money. Its too controlled of an environment unless you can make genuine connections. Which is harder for most in a strip club than it is outside of one.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Most women don't perform sex for pay SJG so your comment is beyond fucking retarded. Strip clubs are a vacation from normalcy.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Serious question for icee, you don’t like us not that we care, you don’t approve or appreciate us again we’ve shown that we don’t give a rats ass, so my question is why are you here, I’m sure you can find more appropriate forums to post on, when will you get the point that we just don’t like you?
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I like strip clubs and stripper hoes. I don't like right wing tricks though.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Bullshit
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    What's not believable? That its disgusting to be outraged by poor people getting welfare while applauding corporate welfare? That I don't have to pay hookers to have sex? That hookers don't like their tricks? Your view of strip clubs is from the perspective of a delusional trick, so you don't see what its really like. You're welcome to your myopic world view, but it doesn't make it exemplary of the world at large. I feel sorry for you if you act anything like this in person.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Quotes from a delusional trick LMFAO... "I don't mind spending money in the club." "If I fuck a stripper...... " "I offer to pay the house fee, tip out and fine for leaving early) and smoke some weed." "I don't mind doing normal things like giving her weed, alcohol if she can't buy it, or some money to get her eyebrows or nails done... a bill here and there..." "Yeah, Im fine with the sugar daddy aspect. Im not naive to think she'd be with me if I were broke." "Don't care where I met her and have no problem spending the money, its not an issue." "And I agree, its really weird that she would cut off the $$$. You'd think she'd want to push it. And at this stage while I know itll hurt in the long run, Id be down with it. She knows I'll spend it on [view link] was pretty much like we were living in a hip hop video...materialistically, it was there for her. Designer shoes, bags, clothes, the best weed, expensive restaurants. She grew up poor and likes fast money..." "Im hoping if nothing else, she misses the money. She won't find this elsewhere...it was a lot. A few hundred a day, some days over a thousand." "... I'd even be fine with it just being about money if she just stays and acts normal."
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "You're going to have to spend money. " - IceyDodo, June 30, 2018
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    - There are always exceptions to rules………but................. - Looks matter. If she isn't the type of bitch who would go out with you in every day life, then a stripper bitch is definitely not going to date you. You need realistic expectations. Fortunately, if you’re ugly you can work on your body. - Your bitches are a direct reflection of who you are as a man. Respect is everything. - Strippers are always fucked up in some way. If you want a house in the suburbs and a white picket fence and live happily ever after in your vanilla world, forget about strippers. - Don’t give a fuck if she’s single or not. It doesn’t matter now a days. - Act confident. By that I mean be direct about what you want and always back your words up with actions. Consistency in your words and actions makes you look confident and gains her trust. This in turn makes her more submissive. This consistency is what gets her addicted to you. - You're going to have to spend money. It will get her attention and make her notice you ITC. Don't get dances though. Learn shit like making flowers and hearts out of bills and give her a few hundred dollar bills just because. These bitches associate everything with money. Their self worth is linked to how much money they get for their looks. Affection, happiness, anything positive, its expressed with money. Its just how the stripper life is. These are bitches who are viewed as commodities so they act on it. She will accept everything. Whats different when she likes you is her reaction to it. She’s gon feel special and treat you like a king, start doing shit for you in return. Ie buy you groceries, clean your place, cook for you, do her hair and nails how you want them, dress like you want her to, shes going to want to share shit like that with you. But remember, this is a very temporary stage. The goal is to get her interested enough to get hooked, eventually she’ll be the one giving you money cos she’s just going to associate it with her liking you and that’s how she expresses it. The number one sign of you having won her over is her giving you money. When you get there, you know you’ve made it. There’s nothing like a hot bitch giving you a grand in pussy or perfume scented bills on the regular. - Never be a trick. If you pay her for sex with money or pay her for dances regularly, she will never respect you. You’re paying her to provide what a man should be able to get without paying for it like that. A lap dance here and there is OK, even a VIP room session. But it should never be a regular thing. Its desperation and that makes you weak in her eyes. You want to spend money being a provider and making her feel secure. Not being a trick. - Never approach her like a customer. Tell her you like her ambition. That you love the way her eyes light up when she sees that $$$ but its cool cos you love fast money too. Tell her that her hustle turns you on cos its so cute and then give her some tips. Show her you’re a bigger hustler than her. Tell her she missed out on tips by not paying attention to someone at the stage, or how some guy was checking her out and she missed the $$$, that she shouldn’t get lazy and needs to be on top of her game. Make her see that if she gets with you she can be on a winning team. Be supportive of her grind and hustle and make her see its part of your vision and dreams with her. Trying to change her or make her quit her hustle is the worst thing you can do at this point. - Turn the conversation to drugs. Hook her up with whatever she’s into. Better yet, get high with her. Downers, weed and coke are OK, they won’t kill you. Personally, I’d stay away from crack unless its just a diablito. I’d never get involved with someone on heroin, meth, crack or anything that’s going to make her looks go downhill fast. Its in your best interest to take control of her drug use from the start. Make sure she does the minimum to get fucked up. - Focus on how you make her feel. Make her associate positive experiences with spending time with you. The best scenario is if you’re hard and she knows you intimidate people, but treat her really well. Make people afraid of you, but make her laugh. Be very unpredictable. Do shit at the last minute, don’t plan, Never ask her to do shit. Tell her to do it. - Notice the pattern. Its about control. You want her to feel comfortable with you. The more comfortable you make her, the more control she gives you. She doesn’t have any control in her life and wants you to fill that void. - Get her out of the club ASAP!!!! I can’t stress this one enough!!! This move always works for me but I can be pretty charming. After establishing a connection, whether her liking the way I look, drugs, $$$ anything I tell her I’ll take care of her for the night and ask her to tip out and leave the club with me. If she isn’t allowed, I tell her I’ll come back when her shift ends. Have her drug of choice or know where to get it. If she isn’t leaving work early, don’t give her any money. Make it last as long as you can, get high, fuck, get something to eat, whatever. Flirt with her, make have a great time. Keep up the pressure and get her to see you again really soon. If she doesn’t want to leave with you on the first try, then try one more time. If she doesn’t do it then, then fuck it and move on. - Disappear for a while after making her feel like a queen and bringing some excitement to her life. Remember most strippers lead very boring lives cos of the hours they work and their bad habits. She’s going to miss you and think she did something wrong to make you leave. During that time, it helps if she finds out that you have side bitches. Her instincts will kick in. - Don’t be afraid to discipline her. Eventually you’ll have to. Be manipulative with her feelings. When that works it means you have her mind and her heart. If you beat her she’ll just be afraid of you. That’s a bitch move unless you really have to. If she fucks with your main bitch keys your car gets violent with you, then slap the shit out of her. One of the best ways to fuck with her is to make sure she knows you have side bitches. - Use sex as a reward. Fuck her to fuck with her. Make her nights to let her know she’s being a good girl. If she pisses you off or does stupid shit make it clear that your side bitches will be the ones who get fucked and get to suck your dick, not her. - She’s not happy with herself and never satisfied, she’s always looking for a quick fix and fast satisfaction. You have to be a few steps ahead of her and make sure you fulfil her needs for constant stimulation so that she has no reason to stray. The number one thing you need to do to fulfill her needs is to make her dependent on you for as much as possible. You basically have to manage her life. Its what these bitches crave. She doesn’t have any control in her life so she’s going to give it to you. If you don’t take control she’s gon be a loose cannon, spend all of her and your money on drugs and stupid shit, get all self destructive.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "You're going to have to spend money. " - IceyDodo, June 30, 2018
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    And then after your "main bitch" leaves you, only then can you finally admit you were just a trick bitch sugar daddy. LMFAO here's a classic IceyDodo thread admitting to being a sugar daddy and spending A LOT ("hundreds, if not thousands" per day) of money on his main stripper whore after she "broke up" with her: [view link]
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ LMFAO for a "guy" that supposedly gets stripper whore pussy "for free", she sure does post a lot about giving a stripper whore money. LULZ!
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    - You're going to have to spend money. It will get her attention and make her notice you ITC. Don't get dances though. Learn shit like making flowers and hearts out of bills and give her a few hundred dollar bills just because. These bitches associate everything with money. Their self worth is linked to how much money they get for their looks. Affection, happiness, anything positive, its expressed with money. Its just how the stripper life is. These are bitches who are viewed as commodities so they act on it. She will accept everything. Whats different when she likes you is her reaction to it. She’s gon feel special and treat you like a king, start doing shit for you in return. Ie buy you groceries, clean your place, cook for you, do her hair and nails how you want them, dress like you want her to, shes going to want to share shit like that with you. But remember, this is a very temporary stage. The goal is to get her interested enough to get hooked, eventually she’ll be the one giving you money cos she’s just going to associate it with her liking you and that’s how she expresses it. The number one sign of you having won her over is her giving you money. When you get there, you know you’ve made it. There’s nothing like a hot bitch giving you a grand in pussy or perfume scented bills on the regular.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMFAO in other words you still gotta spend money just like a trick does And don't forget the part about buying drugs.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "Im hoping if nothing else, she misses the money. She won't find this elsewhere...it was a lot. A few hundred a day, some days over a thousand." - IceyDodo, June 12, 2018
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Work on your English language comprehension and go troll elsewhere.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Work on your hypocrisy and go troll elsewhere.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMFAO I'm quoting your words directly. It's you that can't comprehend your own hypocrisy. ""Im hoping if nothing else, she misses the money. She won't find this elsewhere...it was a lot. A few hundred a day, some days over a thousand." - IceyDodo, June 12, 2018 ^ LMFAO hundreds of dollars a day paid to a stripper whore for "free pussy".
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    And why do you reply to me when I'm on ignore? LULZ!
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Work on your English language comprehension and go troll elsewhere.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Work on your hypocrisy and go troll elsewhere.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMFAO I'm quoting your words directly. It's you that can't comprehend your own hypocrisy. "Im hoping if nothing else, she misses the money. She won't find this elsewhere...it was a lot. A few hundred a day, some days over a thousand." - IceyDodo, June 12, 2018 ^ LMFAO hundreds of dollars a day paid to a stripper whore for "free pussy".
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "Im hoping if nothing else, she misses the money. She won't find this elsewhere...it was a lot. A few hundred a day, some days over a thousand." - IceyDodo, June 12, 2018 ^ LMFAO hundreds of dollars a day paid to a stripper whore for "free pussy".
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    It's like IceyDodo has a whole system just to feel like all that money and drugs given to a stripper whore isn't payment for services rendered. Advanced RIL psychology shit n shit.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Shaaaaaaaaooooooooowwwwwww
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Its really advice.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    It's really a trick bitch in denial. Just like an RIL that pays stripper whores. 😂😂😂
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    What a multi-trick pony that 2ICEE/IceyLoco has become!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    It all has to be by her choice and not by force. All the great pimps are sort of pseudo psychiatrists, they find the most emotionally and mentally broken down woman, preferably one who is close to giving up all hope, and they rebuild her spirit and mind. They don't live off a hoe they teach a hoe to live. Shes confused and so you break down her logic and mindset, flash her with a better life, and teach her to do what she needs to for herself...you just help her be the best hoe she can be and don't judge her for it but support her.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    You don't need honest advice or any kind of advice or system. The women who dance in strip clubs are just like any other women. SJG
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Here's some good advice buddy, if it's free you already know the value of that advice .
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    ^^^ The fact that TUSC doesn't allow post edits makes your attempt at revisionist history hilarious.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    ^ CMI, don't you get tired of posting your venom? SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    My post above was directed at Icee. SJG said "CMI, don't you get tired of posting your venom?" I don't know about venom, but I don't mind pointing out the hypocrisy of a guy who accuses others of being insensitive about domestic violence when, in this thread, he advocates that it's okay to "slap the shit out of" a woman. But really what it comes down to is that on June 30, 2018, Icee made the post above not because it's valid or even sincere, but because he hoped it would cause the most drama and attract the most attention. Which is what he does every day currently, but with a whole other set of false opinions that he has refined over time from this post. Anywho, don't you ever get tired of posting about a rapey sex slave cult that will never become a real thing because you use a titty bar website as a platform for your desperate confirmation bias disguised as performance intellectualism? Or, being the one "radical liberal" who disagrees with liberal thought on COVID precautions because you're singularly terrified that you'll lose your library internet service...again? I know, you can't answer right now. The library is closed. But I'm sure we can look forward to your reply tomorrow when the librarians reluctantly unlock the door for you.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Your only reason for posting is to troll
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    BUMPITY BUMP BUMP SLAMMED THAT FAGGIT ICEEFAG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    A guy that works for the girls is not a Pimp, he is a Ponce. [view link] SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    A good pimp takes care of the girls. Makes sure their needs are met and helps them reach their goals.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Based on your top post here, you're not that.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    A pimp is an organized crime foot soldier. He controls a territory and her requires the girls to work an deliver. A ponce is a guy, usually portrayed as an effeminate man, who is hired by girls to perform services for them. The girls are the boss. SJG
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Interesting useful advice Is it really true that all strippers have issues Some are just doing it for the good money
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Sjg isnt a pimp just the business owner in places like nevada... Or otherwise, he helps provide the security and business contacts/clients for the women, thus takes a cut of the money earned in exchange
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    With a pimp the girl works for the pimp. The pimp is the boss. With a ponce, the ponce works for the girl. SJG
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    A lot of the tips posted are similar to things posted by theredpill forums on reddit years ago. That subreddit got a lot of media attention, was accused of breeding misogynists, rapists, women abusers and more... i think the subreddit was shut down at some point. It got enough attention to where an American horror story episode had a laptop open to the webpage the redpill subreddit... and the main guys in that season seemed to be representative of the shows views on redpill men and trump voters... basically mocking those groups That subreddit can drive you crazy, make you think you have to constantly play all kinds of manipulative mind games and control tactics to get and maintain relationships with women. Its interesting theory but not sure about everything posted. They have a thing called hypergamy where they say women instinctively look for powerful, famous, rich, good looking and muscular men... the thing is many men also look for the exact same thing in women (replace muscular with finely built, nice body). Everyone wants those things
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Outside of the red pill bs. Hypergamy just refers to women marrying up. Which has been a thing when marriage was pretty much all that women were relegated to. I don't think women using men for status or wealth is the same nowadays. In hypergamy its the man who has the power. In today's relationships that's seldom the case. Trying to get women based on wealth etc just gets you used. Using looks at least gets you fucked though. Humans are superficial
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Hypergamy should have a word where its used to refer to men or it in itself should also be applied to men. Otherwise its sexist. The word is probably based on middle ages and humanity before like the 1900s where men almost always held all the power wealth and women had to be housewives etc. but even in those days there were no doubt guys who wanted to marry powerful queens or whatever In modern times hypergamy is especially more common than ever before in men. Look at relationships like pete Davidson kim k, sam asghari britney spears, maybe ashton kutcher demi moore... cases where a much wealthier powerful rich women marries a younger much poorer guy for his looks or dick or something Even fame alone gets you the opposite sex but its also being used similar to the wealth thing.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Yeah it's the women choosing snd controlling those relationships now
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    The person benefiting the most or doing the using is the one in control.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Isnt that the poorer person in the marriage in the US Anytime a rich person marries a poorer person, the poorer person is given all the state backed power In the old days you didnt see as many divorces cause the poorer person wouldn’t get anything from divorcing And if they are marrying someone much poorer theres some other factor attracting them like looks or something
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Not really. There are prenupts etc. The point is if you base a relationship on flaunting money you'll attract people who want that money. You can't act surprised by advertising to get used
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Keep bumping your own thread LULZzz It shows beyond a doubt what a repulsive person you really are
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icee, in your iceyloco profile picture, is that a real pic of you with a dancer? Who is that? Dancer looks super hot
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Youve got some hot women posted there. Why did you stop posting pictures? What happened to that old account
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ he got his ass thrown out by founder.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I got banned for gloating about trumps election loss lulz
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ No you didn’t, you got banned for cutting and pasting a post from the VIP, that was explicitly banned you can’t even tell the truth about the simplest things what a repulsive scumbag you are.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    20fag that's not true. I got banned after gloating about Trump losing. But yeah a lot were butthurt about me divulging vip secrets 🤣🤣😭😭😭 I think itbwas about what pants are best for Cumming in during lap dances
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Sure thing faggy keep on lying you don’t know how to do anything else
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    This is the thread that got me banned [view link] And this is yhe vip secret I divulged [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Yeah you can't talk about stuff like that pertaining to public officials. Not here, no anywhere. I wanted to talk about the contents of reviews, but rather than compromise them by doing that in the front room, I made a thread in VIP for that. SJG
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    He let you back on here on a new account then? What was the vip secret? Which kind of pants should be worn?
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Looks like its your comment about mcconell that did it Whats this word btw? “Shaaaooow” Is it shoo like go away
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    A lot worse has been said on here. The members admitting to secretly filming strippers. The guy asking how to get away with rape. Skibum talking about killing immigrants. 20fag saying he has a gun and is ready to shoot black kids if he sees them in his neighborhood. The guys into underage girls. Openly promoting prostitution... doing and threatening members. What I said is nothing in comparison. Shaaaaoooowwww is just an exclamation. Refers to girls getting wet.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    At one point what pants are best for Cumming in was the main topic on tuscl and was moved into vip coz of how seriously it was taken 😭🤣🤣🤣🤡
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Mr LDK82 is going to market his own line of perv wear. SJG
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    They let you back on a new account and its all good then? Is that you with a dancer on that profile pic? She looks good very slim thicc
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    BUP BUP BUP BUMP
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    The problem with this site is that these old socially retarded bigots use it as their soap box and harass people all day. Makes you wonder how many members they chase away.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    ^^^ The number of good people run off is substantial. SJG
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    If you didn't make posts like this you wouldn't be dealing with the fallout, every drop of the dislike you recieve is well deserved.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    BANG BANG BUMP
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion