tuscl

Can you actually "Sleep" with a stripper?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Saturday, June 23, 2018 4:52 AM
It's been 20+ years since I last slept with anyone (my ex wife). I have had a couple of strippers tell me that they wanted to spend the night with me. Assuming that this isn't stripper shit, I don't think I could do it. I don't want to snuggle and I know that I am not going to wake up in the middle of the night and want to have sex again. Throw in that I would have some reservations about my safety and of getting robbed while I slept. We know that gawker would not have a problem. How about the rest of you?

55 comments

• Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I have.........but she wasn't working as one at the time ( if that matters) I've also had a few overnights with a girl that worked off and on as a stripper.
  • tumblingdice
    6 years ago
    Scat,what if it was a male stripper?
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I have had several OTC dates that turned into overnighters. I actually love sex in the morning so I like sleep overs. These have been either in a hotel or at their place.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Whatever floats your boat TD. You tell me.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’ve never slept with a working otc stripper. Two stripper fuck buddies - did spend the night - and it was very worthwhile.
  • K
    6 years ago
    Often. Many of my sessions are over night. Waking up next to a twenty something does not suck. We usually have a morning session before we head off to breakfast.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Done it a few times, but I find it hard to sleep, with too much sexual tension. Also worry about snoring.
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    Thanks for the attribution, SC, but honestly I've only slept with my ATF once or twice. She says I snore too much. She's got her own bedroom upstairs at my condo.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    I only sleep with my wife. But if I was ever single again, then maybe. It would have to be one who I have known for a while and who is a mainstay in her club.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    sc, When you said, "Throw in that I would have some reservations about my safety and of getting robbed while I slept." it made me think of when I DID have a stripper living in my home. No idea what kind of idiots she might have known. I always rested my mind by thinking the dogs would handle any problem.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I actually fell asleep a few times in Platinum Plus after 3 or 4 am and a few times a dancer curled up on me and took a nap. If you sat in a certain spot, you could blend in with the crowd. I've had a dancer visit me late at night and sleep over. I've even fallen asleep while driving but that can be really dangerous. The club I fell asleep in one visitor described the music volume as louder than front row seats at Talladega. I did sleep a bit light though. Last night I felt tired. I sat down on my sofa. Next thing I know it's morning. I can have trouble sleeping in certain locations but if I get tired enough, maybe I don't have the problem anymore. I think I've slept on an airplane. Used to have trouble with that at one time. I fell asleep on board a long train ride one time and got woke up by a girl sitting next to me. I was leaning partly into her seat but she didn't seem to mind the body contact. I was young. It was along time ago.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    I've had a sleep over with a stripper. Bad idea because then they want to assume you're their boyfriend
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I would not feel safe taking a nap along the road near one area not far from where I lived at one time. I knew the area wasn't safe. I believe Michael Jordan's father took a nap alongside the road in that area and got killed. I usually trust the girls I meet up with to some level before meeting up. I haven't agreed to meet up with a total strange female in many years if at all. In those cases, I did get a lap dance first. I have given rides to people I didn't know. I used my spider sense to ensure I didn't get any bad vibes. I didn't get any bad vibes from a wolf that wandered right by me in an elementary school while everyone else was running so that has worked so far.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Might be why I got a real girlfriend experience after that. She acted like one both good and bad.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I've slept with my strippers. Always ATFs ... and my experience on SA has shown me that my ATF model has always been pretty arrangement-ish. The point being, I know these girls pretty well by the time we're sleeping together, not worried about waking up with a kidney (or my wallet) missing, pretty open about what type of emergency procedures should be initiated if I wake up at 3am with a hardon, what her position is vis-a-vis spooning (I try to negotiate to be the little spoon, but you never know), etc. In short, would not sleep with a random stripper or even this month's CF. But I'm always looking to find a more arrangement-ish ATF, and will sleep with them as often as possible. I've written before about one ATF a few years ago, where she lived far away and had trouble making it to work remotely on time in the morning (and always suffering big fines for it); that girl downright loved it that we'd set up our OTC for the night before she worked, I'd get a hotel right around the corner from the club, we'd party at night, I'd kick her awake at 10:30, and she'd take the walk of shame to the club and arrive on time
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Yes, I’ve slept with a few strippers that I’ve trusted. From simple post coital naps to overnight stays. Only with girls I’ve trusted though, and only with the MILF and the ATF when one of us visits the other now.
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    I used to be dead set against it. Strippers left when we were done, period. Not so much about safety, I just wasn't interested in them lingering. The last few years or so, I've gone from that position to almost always having them stay the night. The first few nights were with girls who weren't working when they spent the night, but were still strippers. Looking back, a few of the girls I let stay over were kinda nutbags, but no worse than some of the random chicks I've picked up at bars and brought home.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    The DS and I spent the night together on about half of our dates, and all of our trips. She occasionally woke me up in the middle of the night for sex, and we often had sex again in the am. She slept very soundly and didn’t seem to notice or mind my snoring. I also slept with DS II on our trips and on a few dates, but much less frequently. This is something that you only want to do with a dancer that you know well and reasonably trust.
  • timothyjames55
    6 years ago
    I think it’s an interesting question because I’ve had occasion to consider, a few times. I have a few favorites that I’ve hung out with; known them for years, gone to lunches and dinners at no cost other than a meal, loaned a SMALL amount of cash (few hundred) and been PAID BACK, had phone conversations about life and all the silly things a silly 24 year old can go through, given advice, met friends, and then of course hung out with back at the hotel room... But as much as these girls can almost start to feel more like “friends” rather than just another stripper, I have never been able to have one stay the night when they requested, truthfully out of fear of being robbed or something. I feel like I know them, but I don’t really know them. The funny part is, had we simply met at a bar and not at a strip club, staying the night wouldn’t have ever felt like such a big deal.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    why are you guys so afraid of strippers??
  • DandyDan
    6 years ago
    I slept with one years ago in an OTC experience. It probably only happened because I stayed at the same cheap motel she did. I realize in retrospect it was a bad idea, but nothing bad happened, so I guess I feel lucky.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    It’s not fear, numb nuts, it’s caution.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    The first time I slept with a stripper was kinda fucked up. She did it for drugs. She made me wait at the club with her til she got off and we did it in her man's car. No condoms. She gave me his jacket that he had in the car.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Never had an overnight w/ a stripper and it's not something I crave per se; not opposed to it but not something near the top of my PL-buckelist - in large-part b/c I don't partake in OTC much to begin with. w.r.t. sleeping w/ anyone in general - have not slept w/ anyone in several years - I toss and turn a lot and prefer to sleep alone so both of us can get rest - but when I do sleep w/ a woman I usually don't toss and turn as much.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I would encourage no stripper to ever fall asleep in close proximity to SJG.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    One of the things on my sexual bucket list is to sleep with a woman. I've had sex with many but never slept with one.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    DD, We like our kidneys.
  • HungryGiraffe
    6 years ago
    Yes, I can “sleep” with a stripper. BUT, I’ve learned the hard way to only do it with strippers I’ve built a solid dating relationship with. Best experiences have been overnights with my former SB, and a couple potential SBs. Found it best to let overnights progress naturally through travel together or my visits from out of town. What hasn’t worked for me is trying to turn same day pickups into overnight stays. Too much security uncertainty and lack of trust on BOTH sides. It’s always a bad sign when a stripper is relying on someone else for transportation. This brings an unknown third party into the picture and adds risk.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    You mean actual sleeping? I think when any girl can sleep with you its a huge sign of comfort and trust. When I was a kid, I had friends who were strippers and Id help them out, theyd fall asleep in my car on the way home. One used to pay me in blowjobs and would always pass out right after. I had relationships with 7 girls who were strippers. Being able to fall asleep together was one of the things that made the relationships stronger. Strippers are afraid of real intimacy
  • Htxx
    6 years ago
    When I was seeing my atf otc she spent the night an average of 2-3 times per week over two and a half years. That’s going to include a few week long trips to Vegas. I never had any issues or concerns she was awesome
  • bang69
    6 years ago
    I have slept with strippers before. its no big deal. They are people to.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    I’ve dated a couple of them, so I would sleep with them routinely. With the ones I’ve done OTC P4P with, I never slept with them, I would explode, then get the fuck outta there.
  • Ch3ll
    6 years ago
    I've slept with three dancers over night since I've been SCing. Of those three, two on multiple occasions. On each I'll admit I had reservations about sleeping together. And my sleep tended to be very light on these occasions so I'd wake up several times throughout the night only to find the dancer light snoring and/or sound asleep. And come morning all is well and we have sex again. On these overnight occasions or any occasion I always go in with only needed essentials. And I usually hide my belongings somewhere while the dancer is getting changed or very near me. Overall, I think the overnight is strongly based on how much you "trust" the dancer or previous encounters with her. Moreover, beyond safety concerns, I can never sleep soundly as I would when I was with my ex-wife.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    It's been 10 years since I slept with anyone (actual sleep, my wife before our relationship imploded in a giant mushroom cloud). I miss it so much and hope that I can experience it again some day (it's amazing how much I took for granted back in the day that I long to have again). It would be nice to go to sleep with a beautiful woman in my arms. Would I sleep with a stripper? Not at home unless I knew her really -- and I mean really -- well. At a hotel, yes. Making sure my cash and credit cards were well-hidden.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"At a hotel, yes. Making sure my cash and credit cards were well-hidden." I can understand this feeling, especially if we're talking theoretically. As a practical matter, though, I've only slept with strippers who I knew well enough that I didn't feel like I have to hide my cash and credit cards in the first place. But, by the time we're sleeping together, our relationship is already vaguely arrangement-ish. Not saying I'd never do it -- I'm sure with a hot enough chick, if I got buzzed enough, if she wanted to stay over I wouldn't kick her out -- but at least in theory, I'm going to continue to try to live up to "if I can't trust her not to rifle through my wallet, what in the world am I doing falling asleep next to her?"
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Thats always been my thought as well, I doubt that any of the few that I actually see OTC would steal anything but most are curious enough to maybe look through my wallet or try to look at my phone, that prevents me from actually sleeping with any of them.
  • justaguy79
    6 years ago
    If the hotel room has a safe, you can put anything you don't want her to see/steal in there. Of course, that won't stop her from letting someone else into the room while you're sleeping. It's a shame it's so tricky to arrange, because being awakened by a hot chick sucking your cock is pretty much the best feeling in the world.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ I get that but most of my OTC is the same few girls and more often it’s at one in particular at her place.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    i have the same comments for hotel safe as for just hiding your cash and credit cards -- if you don't know her so well that you feel like you have to do that, maybe sleeping with her isn't the best idea.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    With one eye open? Sure.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Y'all are so jaded. You talk as if all strippers are the same, and that they are just looking to get one over on their customers at every opportunity with no conscience. You might want to think about arranging OTC trysts a bit more discriminately. Just a thought.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^dont patronize me flag.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @25, you were maybe the most open minded of the posters to this thread. I wasn't patronizing you, I was patronizing the other losers.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^I guess maybe I’m jaded ;)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    No maybe about it.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Now I'm patronizing you.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ;)
  • magicrat
    6 years ago
    I've only spent the entire night with one and that was a drunken (on both parties) after shift hookup where we ended up back in my hotel room. No harm no foul but I wouldn't do it exactly that way sober these days. As others have said, if trust has been built up then I would have no problem...risk vs reward. And yes I did us the words trust and stripper in the same post....I know I know!
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    theres nothing wrong with trusting strippers
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    as long as theres a basis for that trust.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    sleep with a stripper? Can you sleep with an alligator, or a mountain lion? Why is a stripper different from any other woman? SJG
  • Ch3ll
    6 years ago
    @Flagooner You along with some of the other well versed vets, probably look at everything about SCing in a different perspective than most of us. Most of the board comments in general usually cast a dark cloud on the dancers aside from their great dances, bedroom skills, and wild personalities.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ and many dancers deserve that dark cloud. My point is that you will be wrong to assume it fits for all. Use it as a defense mechanism to be safe if you want. But it is no different than making an assumption about an individual based on their race, nationality, sex, ...
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    "We like our kidneys" Brilliant point!
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    wipe, Thanks!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion