tuscl

In praise of older strippers

mark94
Arizona
My favorite club has quite a few dancers who have been there for many years. They are in their 30s and early 40s, but each looks younger than their actual age. They keep themselves extremely fit and every one of them has a killer body.
Unlike most young dancers, they can carry on a conversation, entertaining you and flattering you, without being too obvious. They've also developed dance techniques that are quite pleasant. They know how to please.
As Benjamin Franklin said about older women, they are appreciative of the attention I give them. Most young customers don't realize what they are missing out on.
I still enjoy dances from the hot and wild 19 year old dancers who are sometimes out of control, but I mix it up with the experienced pros who consistently deliver.

33 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Or as older strippers have told me Ben Franklin is their favorite dead American!
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Older dancers may be able to show you a new wrinkle.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Old dancers suck. That's precisely why I like them.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Definitely appreciate the older ones who have learned to give a back massage. It's a welcome break from the younger strippers who press down on the bone and complain about the prices of heroin going up.
  • BrotherFogHorn
    7 years ago
    Haha
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    There's a lot to be said about older dancers. They have more experience and tend to be more customer service oriented.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    they can be most EXCELLENTE!!
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    There should be mandatory retirement around age 35.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    "There should be mandatory retirement around age 35."

I agree. Besides the fact they should be doing something else full time by then anyway(for their own benefit), mostly they are taking away from the younger more capable dancers.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i have had two experiences with ladies in their early fifties.
    one was a local lady that had five children. looked damn nice for her age. and her pussy was tight. she did her kagils. she could even push me out of her vigina if she wanted to.
    second is a very lovely spinner in tj. i was absolutely stunned when she revealed she was actually 52. didn't look butt early thirties. nice pussy. hope to see her again.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    "But then I don’t want fat strippers or fuglies or tatted up skanks or crack heads etc, etc, etc either."
    Agree about fuglies and crackheads. But what you're really saying is you only want young pretty skinny girls. I for one like tatted up spanks and there aren't that many really fat strippers. Not that many really old strippers either.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Skanks. Auto correct.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    They can be great and I've really liked them.

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/im…

SJG
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    My atf (no longer in the picture) and my current fave are both above 35. Neither look their age.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    If she is attractive enough to make my dick twitch, then I'll give her a shot regardless of age. But conversation never make him twitch. And I still like explaining to the younguns "How a torpedo works". :)
  • azdd
    7 years ago
    I believe mark94 and I have the same favorite club, and probably many of the same favorite dancers. There are definitely some very hot veteran dancers, that have spent years perfecting their moves, and their game. It may all be SS, but my faves all come across as genuine people that just want to help me enjoy myself while making some money along the way. Older dancers also mostly avoid the drama that seems to always follow around the young ones.
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    Older dancers are among my favs as well.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    I just realized my Android doesn't know the word skank!
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    I had plenty of older favorites at one of my former favorite clubs. My favorite fat stripper once said it was all entertainment, but I am sure some of my older favorites would agree with that.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Older dancers. Case by case basis, but I'm generally on board.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I'm over 35, and I'd have no problem standing naked next to hot 19 year olds. I've taken good care of my body, and I've always had a nice frame. I've learned to have a decent conversation with just about anyone, and to not sweat the small stuff. I like to strive to be confident, without being arrogant, or vain. As far as, "I'm only doing this for a little while.." goes, this is a partial retirement job for me. I've had real jobs, but this is more fun, and pays better. Right now, I'm one of the top girls at my club, which won't last forever. I've set myself up for a modest, but secure retirement, and I'd be fine if I was making half what I am now. If I had to quit stripping tomorrow, I'd just go get an administrative job, but I hope that doesn't happen for awhile. :P
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Age is just a number. If she's hot, fun to hang out with, and gives good dances, I do not care when she was born
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Thinking ab it some more, a commonality I notice among most of the older dancers I know, is that they seem to genuinely like the customers better, and are a lot more understanding of their wants and concerns. I think it's bc most of us have been married, or at least have had long term relationships w men, so we see that customers aren't so different.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Another topic that gets recycled on TUSCL.

Early 40s and fit for an unpaid "real" relationship for a spouse or SO. Just no way I would pay for a stripper or SB over, say, 25. Current SB is a 19-yr-old sophomore and she's in @JohnSmith territory. She has a great body -- but there's almost nothing to talk about. I would say 24 is the perfect age for paid fling.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    BJ99, props to your comments, and not in a pandering way. That's great insight and from my experience true. We have some commonality with a dancer like you, so it's not so mechanical.

Seems like you got a plan, and that's as sexy as the body you describe yourself as having. If you were in Phoenix you'd have about 5-10% of my income.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    Picking up on BJ99's comment about older dancers liking the customer, I think it works both ways.

Speaking for myself, I like and appreciate my favorite dancers. Without any science behind it, I suspect that older customers are more likely to share this view. I've seen groups of young customers treat dancers in ways that I consider disrespectful and mean. I've also had young dancers try to play me, trying to squeeze money out of me with no limits on how they do it.

I know the customer/dancer connection is a business arrangement, not a relationship, but if both the dancer and customer like each other and treat each other with respect, it's better for both of them. Maybe it takes some life experience to figure this out.
  • Stephanie4life
    7 years ago
    I knew one. Her facewas 40, but her body was every bit of 20.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Mark94, good point. Maybe our crowd is nicer than the guys that the young girls have to deal with, if they can't connect with older men. I also think there's a greater likelihood that any given older dancer has been doing it for longer than six months. Lots for girls who don't have the personality for it, don't make it that long.
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    Several of my favorites have been in their late thirties and early forties. One busty brunette looked to be in her mid 20's until she got around 44 when her looks started declining rapidly.

One of my favorites danced on and off in several cities including Vegas for nearly 20 years until she was around 39, or at least that's what she said. By the time she quit her while her body was still smoking hot, her face, neck and hands looked to be a women in her 50's. She was a master at her craft, and knew exactly what buttons to push. She also seemed to know when I was in the mood for a short quick release, or a long slow buildup.
  • rogertex
    7 years ago
    Nice to hear your story Bj99 !
    You are quite rare.
    I wish all dancers knew how to dance their way to the bank.
  • Alter_Kocker96
    7 years ago
    Add my props to Bj99.

"I notice among most of the older dancers I know, is that they seem to genuinely like the customers better, and are a lot more understanding of their wants and concerns. I think it's bc most of us have been married, or at least have had long term relationships w men, so we see that customers aren't so different."

I can think of three dancers I've known [early to late 30s] who fit your description. It was a *pleasure* to know them.
    AK
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    @ meat, and rogertex, thank you :)
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    I don't have much strip club experience since getting back into the game a couple years ago, but I frequented AMPs back in the day, more than 25 years ago when I was in my mid-20s, and for what it's worth, I enjoyed having older women, 40-plus, work on me.
    Loved groping and sucking on their big, floppy tits while they caressed my well-oiled cock. They seemed to take their time to give you a more sensual experience, as opposed to younger ones who just wanted you to cum quickly and get the fuck out of there. The older ladies also did a great job of cleaning you in the shower, scrubbing every nook and cranny with their washcloth, even playfully tugging your erection.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion