tuscl

Strippers in street clothes

mark94
Arizona
Thursday, July 27, 2017 2:42 AM
I enjoy seeing strippers as they enter the club in street clothes. One thing that always gets me is how short they seem before they put on their huge heels. Just yesterday, I saw one of my faves entering. I think of her as statuesque but now realize she is closer to 5'4". Some of the strippers dress to impress while others look dumpy before they transform for work. Some look out of shape in street clothes but manage to find stripper ware that conceals their flaws. No, I don't know how that magic works. I especially like the strippers who have a girl-next-door look in street clothes but turn into pure hotness for work.

49 comments

• HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    Yeah kinda cool watching the transformation, including impact of makeup.
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    Agreed. A couple of times, at follies, the arrival has included seeing mom kissing their family goodbye. That is a bit of a downer. I do however like seeing the girl next door transformations.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I also like to see the strippers come in in their street clothes. Some look nothing like strippers. You could imagine them in any other job. Others look very hot in civilian clothes.
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    I don't know about seeing them come in in their street clothes, but since every club I go to bans smoking in the club, you will see them in street clothes for their smoke break. And they all universally wear sweat pants for that. And I wish I could stop that, because it is not very stripperlike.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    I like seeing them in their street clothes. Leaves much to the imagination especially if I can tell they are fit. Just makes me want to.... grab em by the pussy lol jj. No but it does entice me more to get them nekkid vs already being nekkid. And makes them somewhat MORE approachable. Or is that last part just me.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    The hottest girl I have befriended came over in sweat pants. Civvie and everything! She was even considerate enough to have an asthma attack afterward, which made me feel like a huge stud.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    It's a nice change of pace. Some of the best lappers and VIPs I've gotten started with dancers in street clothes.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Love love love seeing the girls in street clothes. Like many of us, I'm fascinated with the transformation. It's the sometimes miraculous body transformation that really impresses me. I mean, I understand the magic formula of skillfully applied makeup + poor lighting, so I'm never surprised that she can go into the back with a 7 face and come out with a 9 face. But the body transformation can be amazing -- she walks in looking dumpy or shapeless, and comes with her body looking amazing, and this time we can't point the finger at makeup. Many girls tell me they specifically pick out clothes that make them look unimpressive so as not to attract attention during the walk from the car to the club, and obviously enough know how to play up their assets and hide their flaws with the tiny bit of clothes they do wear ITC
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I've always been amazed at some of the girls I've seen come in too. Like others have said, they almost universially wear some sort of baggy sweat pants and sweat shirts most likely with "I heart Pink" emblazoned on them. Hair up or in a pony tail. Looking like they just rolled out of bed (which they probably just did). And many are dragging with them these HUGE duffel bags. I don't know what the hell they have in those things, but it looks like they are going camping in the wilderness for months and have brought all the provisions they need to survive with them. Either that, or they are going to the nearest Army recruitment station after work and sign up for the military.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Sometimes they are scary. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    For me it doesn't do that much for me to see them in street clothes, it's more of "oh wow she's dancing today I wanna get w/ her" - it's more about seeing the types of girls coming-in that make me excited to wanna get with and not necessarily what they are wearing
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    i.e. their street-look does not necessarily excite me nor intrigue me, it's more about that she's my type and she's making it into the club
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    "And many are dragging with them these HUGE duffel bags. I don't know what the hell they have in those things, but it looks like they are going camping in the wilderness for months and have brought all the provisions they need to survive with them." Ha! Ha! I have seen the insides of a few of those duffel bags. You can't believe the strange stuff--hair dryers, cosmetics, shoes, clothes, baby formula.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    some of the girls should hit the stage in their street clothes first... they gotta strip those clothes anyway!
  • NaturalSelection
    7 years ago
    Before I knew about ITC and OTC, I had a smokin hot fav and spent a ton of time and money on her. She was day shift and I happened to be at her club during the evening. She dropped in to see me for a few minutes on her way out for the evening. I nearly fell off my chair when I saw just how amazing she looking in a blouse and blue jeans. It also helped that she didn't have on the clown whore make-up.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I often see them dragging one of those wheeled airplane type carry-on suitcases or at times a full-sized suitcase
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    seeing them in their street clothes doesn't excite/ do much for me. however, the one thing that does intrigue me about seeing them in their street attire is how they look in their NATURAL form. in other words, how they look before they put on make up. and how they look before they transform themselves in the dressing room. i've known my CF for 2 years now, and i've never seen her in street clothes. that's mostly because i'm never there at the START of her shift. she's always out on the floor by the time i arrive
  • poledancer83
    7 years ago
    Comfort is good but within reason. alot of girls wear sweats because there first couple dances they will have lines on them from tight fitting clothes. So baggy is the way to go. i prefer jeans and a t or tank top but when i worked in cold environmnets i would wear sweats but not bagging ones. a cute fitting pair. The bag is to carry the make up, wipes, deodarant, shoes, outfits. and anything else you could possibly need while working. for me it travels almost everywhere i go esp to work.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    They kind of remind me of the X-Men comics. In earlier comics the X-Men all wore lose-fitting street clothes. Then soon after, they switched over to form-fitting spandex, to show off their physiques. :)
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I like them Nellie that's why I go into the club rather than hang around outside like you pervs. ; )
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Fucking autocorrect is on a rampage Nellie should have been nekkid
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I love it.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Usually if they look decent in street scotches they'll look good without them. That's part of the allure in regular attire.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    absolutely.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Strip out of their street clothes, but then put on their strapped on high heels. That way they are just right for me! SJG
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Generally I enjoy seeing them in street clothes, but I recall one of my all time favorite AMP ladies, who always performed nude for me, walk in the door at the start of her shift -- without her makeup. YIKES! I waited until she put her makeup on that day, and every other day she performed for me.....:-)
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    For OTC's best to organize it as a photo modelling session, to get them into high heels and makeup. But let her strip out, then put on maybe thigh highs and her shoes, and then go into the dressing room if her makeup is not on yet. SJG
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    natural and barefoot... :)
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Place in San Luis Rio Colorado, Afrika Table Dance, has some videos of their girls on stage, barefoot. A kind of a turn on. More like belly dancers. But I still like their other videos where they are in extreme high heels. They can't easily cover as much floor space in heels, as they can barefoot. SJG
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    I like seeing them in their street clothes. Only rarely have I been shocked in a negative way how they look as a civie vs in dancer wear. Always amazes me how they often walk in with eyes down dressed as a civie only to emerge 15 minutes later glammed up looking powerful and sexy as hell. Hot coming and going.
  • cowboyak
    7 years ago
    Love seeing the real girls w/o makeup and in street clothes. If they are light skinned just know all blondes need a little paint no matter what. When i see a girl that is gorgeous in street clothes and w/o makeup I know she's genuinely hot.
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    It's all about the body-fat. Really, any butt-her-face ugly street skank under the age of 35 can make herself into an appealing-enough stripper IF she is trim in the middle. Not saying she can become the all-star perfection top girl of the club; but the one consistent action she needs to take is, keep the weight off. That is the base, bare minimum, sine-qua-non.
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    One of my favorite clubs years ago the dancers would often come in at the start of their shift. Head to the back and clean up a bit, then go on stage still in their street clothes. My favorite would come in with very little make up, hair washed but not styled, hiking shoes or tennis shoes. Other than less made up there wasn't that much of a transformation. She would often appear on stage about ten minutes later. Makeup still not done, hair made up a bit better. Still in her street clothes. I though she looked a lot more sexy on stage than when she was full all out stripper look. Other dancers are shocking transformations. One of my favorites had humongous DDD tits. When she came in her tits looked at least half the size, and it looked like she was getting ready for a heavy workout session. Another would come in with short cropped blonde spikey hair, barely over 18 shy girl, looking like she was very out of shape. An hour later, she would appear from back stage, all made up. Looking like a very hot and wild 20 something, with long black hair, and a tight firm body, and perfect tits. Another looked like a typical bull dyke you see in the college or artsy areas of town. Then an hour later she wasn't even recognizable.
  • Dlee305
    7 years ago
    I don't know about hotness but some do have you like damn! A poor guy, including myself, would have no idea she strips if she is approached on the street. Make-up is heaven sent for a lot of strippers in the low-tier ones I attend.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    To me, the allure of seeing a dancer OTC is that she also dresses sexy when we're out on the town. I've met a few for lunch, instead of dinner, and they would put less effort into the makeup, but still wear sexy outfits.
  • 3LeggedMan
    7 years ago
    I agree with joc13. I've done several OTC dates over the last 5 years and the ladies I meet look just as hot as in the club. My CF often shows significant cleavage and often bare patches in her jeans. It's a challenge to wait to get those civvy clothes off her hot little body.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    damn.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I agree with joc13.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It doesn't really effect me in any way. Its just girls coming in to work. The height without stripper heels is kinda funny though.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    I prefer to keep the illusion and the fantasy going.
  • mike710
    3 years ago
    I would think how the girls dress OTC depends on how you interact ITC. Other than when they were naked, I can't remember what they were wearing OTC.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Old thread. Resurrected by someone trying to sell hoodies. His post now gone. Nothing to see here. Just move along.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    Many many years ago I was on my way into my favorite club as one of my then favorite dances was leaving. She was wearing her street clothes...spandex pants and a sweat shirt. We talked. I said "too bad you are leaving. I would have bought some dancers". She said "I don't feel like changing back into my stripper gear but I will give yo some dances in my street clothes". I said "That wouldn't be much fun". The she lifted her shirt revealing she was not wearing a bra and pulled he waist band forward so that I could see no panties either. So I agreed to the dances. We went back to one of the lap dance rooms and I got 8 or 10 of the hottest dances I ever got from her. It was like teenagers getting it on in the back seat. Fond memories.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Weather’s getting warm here and I love the current trend in the casual wear women are wearing now. I can’t tell you how hot I find hot little fit babes wearing those super tight yoga pants and flip flops or sandals. Especially if the have nice tan feet and painted toe nails.
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    Just before the Covid shit closed the clubs I happen to see one of the girls I know pretty well as she was leaving after finishing her shift. She’s an older stripper that’s probably around 40 and it shocked me to see her without her make up and in frumpy clothes. She really needs her make up desperately to conceal a very sun damaged face!
  • joewebber
    3 years ago
    the girls wear baggy clothes and flats because they don't want to attract attention to themselves outside of work.
  • goodyman
    3 years ago
    eh, I don't see the big deal of seeing them in street clothes. What you think they wear stripper gear 24/7?
  • gothamyte
    3 years ago
    good thread. i mentioned once, when i randomly saw 2 dancers outside the club, that happened to be chilling where i worked at, it was so weird seeing them in street clothes, because in street clothes, OTC, just these 2 dancers were the exact opposite of their SC personas. one chick looked super studious-chic in her street clothes. real sharp, neatly dressed and she was well-spoken and eloquent, OTC. Where in the club she's non-chatty and just rocks a simple, standard SC wear. In street clothes, she looked bookish-chic. Like she could handle the topic of any subject. Even Russian Literature or whatever. She NEVER looks like a nerd. Because she's not in any way. She's sexy 24/7 no matter what she wears. But she just looked really, extra chic, OTC. If fashion-nerd was a thing. I guess what I'm saying is in the club she dresses younger than she is. OTC, she dresses her exact age and she still looked hot. And she's still young. You definitely wouldn'tve guessed she was a dancer, OTC. The other chic, in the club dresses hot and sexy always and comes across smart in the club. She always has a quick response to anything. Seemed really quick-witted in the club. But outside, wow, she came off very, very dim, when you spoke to her and her street clothes were thrown together. Seemed like her street clothes were her true, real personality: unorganized and whatever. It's like OTC, she simply didn't know how to act. But in the club was her stage and she could act...
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    a few years ago a stripper asked me to meet her at a regular pub. so i went and was looking around for. then i found her alone with a pizza pie sitting on her table. "ahh. there you are" i said to her. her reply: "what? it took you a little while to recognize and see me for the first time ever with clothes on?"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion