tuscl

Anyone ever pull a dancer into being FWB?

Monday, July 17, 2017 2:05 PM
No hate for those with OTC arrangements. Your life, your money. You do you. But I'm curious if any of you vets out there have managed to pull a girl into a friends with benefits situation. I wouldn't mind it, myself. A presumably sexually liberated woman who loves sex for the sake of sex and no strings attached.

18 comments

• rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I did with my atf. It was for a short period. She was from Europe. She had not been back since she came to the US. Then her father died so she went back and I never heard from her again. Don't know know what happened when she tried to come back into the country or if she tried. As with any stripper, a working phone was not her strong suit.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Sure. It happened right after I got a doctor to treat me at no cost and a lawyer to give me free legal advice.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    It's the only way I've had sex with strippers. Build a rapport with them to see if they like you, then let them tell you about their idea of meeting up away from the club. I've had several, and it has to be their idea once they know you're an ok guy. That bullshit about once you start paying them for lap dances that they won't fuck you is wrong. It's the only way I've gotten their attention is buying lap dances, otherwise they're too busy working to get to know you.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    To my shock, a dancer I invited on an OTC date a couple of years ago turned out that she just wanted to fuck me. Not a whore, refused money, just wanted to fuck a guy older than her dad. Oh yeah, she was married with a kid. We had dates several times that always ended in sex. I could have kept it going but she was very inexperienced sexually and the girls I was paying for sex were much better than her. So things ended when she got called out of town for a few weeks for a family emergency.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Right after I was ordained as Pope, I had that happen.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    All my OTC and SB relationships are FWB. We have to be friends, or I don't make the OTC or SB offer. Her benefit is that I give her money and my benefit is I get to have NSA sex with someone I like. If a woman isn't taking money for sex, she's planning on getting something out of you eventually, assuming she's hot. The same gene that enables good looks and strong sexual desire & skill also activates a score board in their brain (which they may not even be consciously aware of) that keeps track of what they've received for every time a guy has seen them naked, felt em up, or fucked em. Any guy who gets free sex from a hot chick is riding the coattails of some previous schmuck who over paid and tilted the scoreboard in your favor. Now if you're talking about average or homely strippers - go for it! I'm 52, 100lbs overweight, and I have at least 10 women in my contact list I can get sex from if I wanted for the price of a dinner and a few drinks. I'm still chasing the unicorn, though.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I've found P4P with strippers cheaper than FWB
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Yes, I had a steady relationship with 2 strippers over the years. I need to point out that I was a few years younger than both strippers and I always paid for everything when we went on "dates." But, I never had to give money for sex and a few times (very few) they bought me dinner or paid for drinks - I think they took some self pride in that. Reason one did it for free was because she wanted to be Mrs Shailynn so there was a motive behind her generosity. Now that I'm getting older I find it less likely to run into a situation like those ever again.
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    They look at my big truck and get wet as fuck
  • hump_my_leg_12346
    7 years ago
    "Any guy who gets free sex from a hot chick is riding the coattails of some previous schmuck who over paid and tilted the scoreboard in your favor." Now this is an article that I'd be interested in! If you haven't written it, you should, joc.
  • Timbuck12
    7 years ago
    Many times. But in the end, their "stripper-ness" outweighs all. The sex is phenomenal, but they're so damn flaky and unreliable that eventually it just makes you say enough. It's always great while it lasts though
  • jaredlucas
    7 years ago
    I had a FWB that became a dancer. The FWB continued outside the club after she started dancing. Been going on about a year now. Never reversed it though. Typically still paying for OTC with other dancers no Matter how friendly we get. Only had a few freebies with other dancers over the past few years m. Guess I need more game.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    It's happened a few times. Usually lasts anywhere from a few months to a little over a year. The beauty of it is that when it eventually ends it's drama-free and we both go our own way.
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    I've only had freebie experiences with two dancers. Tapped both twice before flings ended. One dropped off radar. The other got a BF.
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    I've only had freebie experiences with two dancers. Tapped both twice before flings ended. One dropped off radar. The other got a BF.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    No but I had a dancer do that with me. Some dancers can be very persuasive and determined. Crazy determined. Kind of fun if you like her.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Once they have become used to accepting cash, I suspect that it would be hard to get them to go any other way. SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    I guess that's technically what the MILF and I have. I pay her at the club, for dances and drinks, but she doesn't fuck me there. She still refuses to take more than lunch or cab fare when we meet for sex, though.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion