tuscl

Crab lives matter!

rickthecoconutcrab
On the beaches of Hawai'i... wearing a suit and taking time to scuttle across the bikini babes!
Sunday, April 2, 2017 5:23 PM
Since I've arrived in America I keep hearing about female hairless apes that shave their pubic hair because they don't like crabs! What is up with that? I don't see the connection between crab-lovin' and pubic hair. If anything, the shaved pussy gives me better access. Don't get dances from racist apes that hate crabs. Crab lives matter! Scuttle! Scuttle! Scuttle!

11 comments

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Give your crabs to txtittyfag, He loves to be punished. I'll ask the Chinese babe that MrDeuce shared with us to get her sex partners to give txtittyfag crabs. LOL
  • rickthecoconutcrab
    7 years ago
    I'm confused. Do you want me to give my offspring to this txtittyfag fellow? Like many crustaceans I really don't know my offspring. Though I did see a lobster wearing a suit in a restaurant recently. Perhaps he purchased it from one of my offspring. The badass suit-wearing gene is dominant so I suspect most or all of my male offspring wear suits. Scuttle! Scuttle! Scuttle!
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Crab lives do matter! They are essential ingredients in steamed crab, Crab Louis, Veal Oscar, stuffed flounder, she crab soup, crab dip..... the list is endless! All of them require that the crab be kept alive right to the point of dispatch to ensure the best flavor!!!
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Uh,oh rickthecoconut crab, ATACdawg wants to eat you. LOL
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    For real mofo
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    "I should have been a pair of ragged claws Scuttling across the floors of silent seas."
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Brilliant!
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    crab lives matter until they are grown enough to kill and eat. :)
  • rickthecoconutcrab
    7 years ago
    You hairless apes better check your privilege lest you take a crab claw to the testicles. Scuttle! Scuttle! Scuttle!
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Did a dancer kill Cecil the crab? I heard she had a hunting license.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Hmmm, crab claw to the testicles, I can think of of few here, we should send you to. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion