tuscl

The 28 Best Nude Strip Clubs in America

Sunday, January 29, 2017 3:14 PM
So I found this list. It has the best nude strip clubs in the U.S. If you prefer full nudity rather than topless, pastie, or bikini at a strip club like I do this is for you. BEST NUDE CLUBS IN AMERICA 1. Tootsie's Cabaret - Miami Gardens, Florida 2. Follies - Atlanta, Georgia 3. E11EVEN - Miami, Florida 4. Cheetah - Atlanta, Georgia 5. Diamond Dolls - Pompano Beach, Florida 6. Foxy Lady - Providence, Rhode Island 7. Cheetah - Pompano Beach, Florida 8. Dreams Cabaret - El Paso, Texas 9. Spearmint Rhino - Van Nuys, California 10. Spearmint Rhino - Rialto, California 11. Club Vixens - Davie, Florida 12. Silver Slipper Saloon - Ottawa, Illinois 13. Mario's Showplace - Webster, Massachusetts 14. Pink Pony - Tampa, Florida 15. Bazooka's Showgirls - Kansas City, Missouri 16. Cowboys - Lexington, Kentucky 17. Palomino - North Las Vegas, Nevada 18. Club 205 - Portland, Oregon 19. Cheetahs - San Diego, California 20. Admiral Theatre - Chicago, Illinois 21. Spearmint Rhino - City of Industry, California 22. XTC Cabaret - Austin, Texas 23. Players Club - Baltimore, Maryland 24. Scarlett's Cabaret - Hallandale, Florida 25. Go Go Rama - Laurence Harbor, New Jersey 26. Palace in the Pines - Lowellville, Ohio 27. Gold Club - Milwaukee, Wisconsin 28. ControVerSy - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

31 comments

• shailynn
    7 years ago
    Thanks for sharing!
  • rattdog
    7 years ago
    and mons venus is not ranked anywhere on that list? an all-nude list w/o mons is a bullshit list.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    I've been to half the clubs on the list, and they're legit but I'm not sure about the order. Some I would probably not have on the list of over a place like Mons, but it'd be interesting to hear what the criteria was.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I call bull Shit just because Asheville at Apple Bees didn't make the list
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I've been to only 3 of the 28 nude clubs listed -- Cowboys in Lexington, XTC in Austin, and Palace in the Pines in Lowellville, OH -- so I don't have much to say except: (1) Palace in the Pines is noteworthy only for the easy availability of extras in the lap dance booths, nominally $10 per dance (but tipping well gets you whatever you want). It is a dive and the dancer quality is sketchy. Drinks range all the way from water to Coke, fetched by yourself for $1 from a fridge. (2) Even a relative nude club virgin like me knows that Mons Venus should be on the list. In fact, I would swap Palace out for it. BTW, do you any of you mongers have any idea how many nude clubs there are in the U.S.? A list of the top 28 nude clubs out of 500 is more impressive than 28 out of 50! All I know is that the states where I do the vast majority of my clubbing, Illinois and Indiana, have few and none, respectively.
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    Worthless without the criteria. I can't see any situation where Vixens is better than Scarletts though.
  • thapimpster
    7 years ago
    They have some nude clubs in Illinois like in cities like Washington Park and Harvey. [view link] [view link] Indiana only has 1 nude club which is in Gary. [view link]
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    The fact that a low mile max pay place like Admiral Theater in Chicago even cracked #20 on that list makes me think the list is severely flawed
  • sflguy123
    7 years ago
    5. Diamond Dolls - Pompano Beach, Florida No No No. Small club. Wouldn't even put it #5 for just S FL. 7. Cheetah - Pompano Beach, Florida This club is right around the corner from #5. I like this club and frequent it a lot. 11. Club Vixens - Davie, Florida Seriously WTF! This is a relatively new club and the one time I was there, during the daytime, it was empty. They also get their free lunch made and delivered from a truck stop down the road. It comes in a doggy box, seriously. 24. Scarlett's Cabaret - Hallandale, Florida Same owners as #11. This club as #11 would make more sense.
  • marktrinidad
    7 years ago
    Great List! But what about New York? Not one good nude club for the Empire State?
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    E11EVEN is a very new club, how is it number 3 already. I'll cosign Scarlett's though.
  • 3LeggedMan
    7 years ago
    ADMIRAL THEATRE? A poor excuse for a strip club if there ever was one. Read the reviews. I'll agree with Palace in the Pines.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    on that list, follies is the only one i've been to but nude over topless isn't that big of a deal to me
  • timothyjames55
    7 years ago
    Glad to see Palomino on the list.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    A "good club" means different things to different people, I've rarely seen strip club info outside of TUSCL (and maybe a couple of other strip-club specific websites) that offer good correct info. Cheetah Atlanta is a very nice club and nude but it is a no-touch air-dance club so I haven't bothered visiting it in my 5 or 6 trips to Atlanta in the last 3 years b/c I have no interest in an air-dance club
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I have been to several of those clubs. Tootsie's is great. But the Admiral Theater in Chicago? That has to be the worse nude club in the country.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i've been to seven of these clubs. a few of them many many times. but this list is seriously lacking.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Silly list, having been to 11. First off the Foxy Lady isn't nude on stage and isn't the number one club in Providence, which is Desires, where they can, but seldom get nude on stage. Marios as #13 is beyong fucked up. I could go there every day because it is half the distance to my house compared to the Providence clubs and I don't go more than once a month. Its basically tattooed biker chics and one of the dancers is almost 50.
  • bvino
    7 years ago
    Since there are no Michigan clubs on the list I think it must be true. Michigan nude clubs are lame.
  • samsung1
    7 years ago
    Mons venus is over rated. I was there Thursday afternoon and only 1 dancer who was in her 40s. Still had a $20 cover charge. The bathroom stall has no door on it and the club is small with no privacy.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ from the reviews I've read Mons does not have a strong dayshift especially compared to its nightshift, so not an apples to apples comparison if one uses their weak shift, and AFAIK the top-talent is not there till past 11 pm
  • thapimpster
    7 years ago
    ^ It's also a Monday.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Other than Cleveland having a good number of Strip Clubs per capita, there is nothing much to write home about RE: Strip Clubs in Cleveland, or even in Ohio. That's mostly a remnant of the 80s and 90s (when we had lots of clubs, many are shuttered now) and also a remnant of the mass exodus from the city of its residents (fleeing for other, more attractive areas with better jobs or better weather, or both). A lot of that list seems to be using the debatable criterion of "number of clubs per capita." I disagree that it is a useful stat.
  • dallas702
    7 years ago
    As noted by others, this list is bullshit. It accurately names the clubs as nude, but includes really bad clubs on a best list. In addition to the, "don't belong on any best list" clubs mentioned above, the Silver Slipper off I-80 out in the boonies in Illinois is NOT a "best" anything kind of club.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    OMG...two from IL???? It is a depressing thought that there aren't 28 clubs in the US better than the Admiral and Silver Slipper Saloon (whatever THAT is...never heard of it but if it's in IL it can't be great). Arnies is the best nude IL club that I'm aware of...
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Make it a list of nude WITH booze, then I'll be interested
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    @rockstar666- Ottawa, home of Silver Slipper, is only 1 1/2 hours from Chicago. Silver Slipper has some beautiful ladies but that's about all I can say good about it. In Ottawa, I have a tendency to prefer the Lamplighter across town even though the girls aren't nearly as attractive. But neither compare well to the Kappa Kabanna in Kappa, down by Bloomington Normal.
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    This guy is all over the place in terms of criteria. I can think of 2 or maybe 3 byob nude clubs in Dallas that I would rather visit than all but two of those clubs on that list (Players and Cheetah). I'm guessing that this list was compiled using tuscl ratings, to which I will say this: ratings are regional. A club that received an overall 8 rating in one region may fare much worse if it was transplanted to a place with better clubs and/or rules.
  • thapimpster
    7 years ago
    "I'm guessing that this list was compiled using tuscl ratings, to which I will say this: ratings are regional. A club that received an overall 8 rating in one region may fare much worse if it was transplanted to a place with better clubs and/or rules." This [view link]
  • 3LeggedMan
    7 years ago
    Illinois is an interesting story. Chicagoland clubs are the absolute worst. High prices and low mileage. The center of the state has moderate quality/pricing in Ottawa/Kappa/Peoria but the stories I hear about East St Louis make me think that's the best of Illinois. Unfortunately the public safety issues in metro ESL are of great concern. I just spent an hour with a stripper in Austin that transplanted from ESL, and if she's any sign of their quality, then sign me up!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    The TUSCL top-100 (or top anything) is imperfect/flawed - it is most likely compile by an algorithm which is not a substitute for human knowledge/intelligence/word-of-mouth.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion