tuscl

How many dances do you want ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Once in a while I get asked this question by a dancer up front b/f we begin our dances - she may not mean any harm by it but for w/e reason it turns me off - I use the "feel it method" and like to go song by song and don't like committing to anything upfront - IDK exactly why they ask this but again it turns me off almost as if they are telling me "don't waste my time for just one dance" although there can be some legit reasons for her asking.

Has this happened to you - how do you feel about it?

52 comments

• TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    Yes it's happened to me and I just tell them "we'll see".
  • ime
    8 years ago
    you are playing the chumps game
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I'm not a chump; I'm a PL, sir
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I have had this happen. I dont like it. I usually respond lime osu
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    ^ Just so everyone knows, lime OSU is better than lime Corona! :D
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Yeah it actually happens to me somewhat frequently. Like TheeOSU I say something like we'll see.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I usually answer "I just go one by one" - but now that I think about it I may answer with "depends how slutty you are"

:)
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I also say something like, "let's just start with one and see where it goes".
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I recently asked a dancer for 5 dances for $100...for the past five years at this club most girls don't even flinch and say yes

A week ago this new chick said I can do 5 for $125 since the dances are $25 a piece

I said yes I know dis...it's why I'm asking for a standard discount on a bulk purchase

Let's just say she sold no dances to me that night
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I'd probably respond, " How many will it take?" and wait for her reaction.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Feed money to her under the table, and try to make out in the front room for OTC GFE.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    That's some strong game meat
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Ha, at my club it's 5 dance package in both the CR and VIP, so that's what I get with my regulars. Occasionally I'll try a 2 dance deal with a newbie just to find out. Last time I did that I found my 1 night stand DS! LOL I was in VIP with her soon after. If a new girl I like asks, I'll usually get 2 to start, and see how it goes.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I usually respond by telling her that we will start with one and see where it goes. She needs incentive to do a good job. But a better answer might be "how many dances will it take until the blow job starts?"
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    If it's a new girl I'm testing out I usually shoot for 2 songs at a discount
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Like 2-4-$40 or 2-4-$30 depending on the club prices

Follies is magical because you can pop 2-4-$20
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    flagooner-->"How many will it take?"

lol love that! This has not happened to me very much at all. I tend to answer playfully, something that comes off a little bit as a challenge, "It depends how crazy you get me"...
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    At follies the question isn't about dances but when will you stop buying dances and go VIP
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I heard this one recently. "If you agree to buy more than 1 dance, I'll take my bottoms off". Since I almost always buy 2 any how, I went for it.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    With a new dancer, unless I have a *really* good feeling about her, I am of the "We'll see how the first one goes" school. That hasn't ever let me down.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    The good thing about telling the dancer you're doing the one dance at a time approach is that it lets the dancer know if her first dance is average then you won't be getting any more. A lot of times this leads to the dancer stepping her game up on the first dance.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Oh shit osu! You are right! Lime makes everything better
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    8 years ago
    An old adage:

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    I can't say I don't get this question, but when I do, it's almost always an inexperienced dancer. I always say one and we'll go from there.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    I despise it and to make it worse they are useless 99% of the time. My response for years after they say tat to me has been: none.
  • magicrat
    8 years ago
    After a lackluster first dance, a stripper asked me "you aren't going to one and done me are you?" I'm afraid so!

Several months later I had gotten to know her a little bit and we ended up in VIP and I was the recipient of a mind blowing bbbj so you never know.
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    I don't get this question much but if I do, I use it as an opportunity to provide information to the dancer. I say " I'm usually a multiple dance guy, but it all depends on how good/hot the dance is". If things are going well and VIP might be an option I make sure the girl knows that I'm generous with my tip for excellent service. Most of the time this cuts off any attempt for the girl to make first offer of an inflated base cost for VIP.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I always tell her "That's up to you.". Some understand the hint, and work extra hard to keep me paying out; others think that I've turned the dance count over to them and look surprised when I tell them "that's enough" after one lame ass dance
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Similar to what others have posted, IME often times the girls that ask this are not very good dancers, I guess they either wanna lock you in for several dances b/c they know their dances suck, or they are ROBish in that they're only interested in making $$$ vs earning it by showing you a good time
  • Dolfan
    8 years ago
    It rarely happens to me, I think I've learned to weed those dancers out before that question even comes up. When it does, I am turned off and unless she's substantially hotter than the next best thing there I'll tell her none and move on. If I decide she's worth the risk, I tell her I'd like her to check with me at the end of each song. Most of the time, that response leads to her walking away. I can see a lot of valid reasons for her to want to know, but generally if I'm doing dances its because I don't want to commit to spending a lot on a dancer. If I was ready to commit I'd be asking about a room or taking it outside.

It does turn me off. I'm not one to need any sort of emotional connection to my stripper, but that sort of behavior is indicative of a sense of entitlement/superiority that I find unattractive.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    depends on the girl. maybe as many as it takes.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I just thought of a possible legit reason for her asking - some not-so-experienced custies get surprised when a dancer keeps going song after song then when they finally ask her it's been more songs than they thought - so "perhaps" some dancers ask ahead of time to avoid misunderstandings in the # of dances the PL wants (since there are PLs that to avoid confusion will tell a dancer ahead of time how many dances they exactly want).
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    @papi
    That would make sense if there was already an agreement that the custie would be getting dances.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Front Room Makeout Session, don't let her sell you dances.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^Just a simple question SJG how is she going to earn a living if she cans sell dances. SMH
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Maybe like hand her $20 at the end of her stage set and see if you can get her to nuzzle with you, and maybe open tongue kissing.

Then when she comes and sits on your lap, another $20. And the let her get to know you and come on to her, with more nuzzling and probably titty massaging and kissing and dfking, and continuing down onto her thighs and more.

Let her get to know you extensively, think of the situation as an accelerated first date, with a girl you'll be spending lots of long nights with very soon.

Maybe give her $20 per song. Do whatever it takes.

The idea is not to save money. The idea is to change the choreography and dynamics of the encounter.

And in the front room there should be no house cut.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^Now you're being delusional.
    Who is going to open a strip club without making money?
    Then where will these unskilled girls work?
    You need to start making sense, instead of living in your delusional world why don't you get some real experience, instead of hypothesizing how things work.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    "Maybe give her $20 per song. Do whatever it takes."

25, learn to read.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    As far as the house making money, well they get the cover charge, the drinks, and then access fees off of each girl.

Probably if a guy and girl are really getting hot and heavy, they will be wanting to use a VIP Room.

But this is by the guy doing the inviting, and after he and a girl are extremely GFE friendly.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I've read that at say Venom in Tuscon, that their "cabanas" can be had for $15 for each 15min. That is $60 per hour, which is the basic AMP house fee.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^I know how to read just fine you aren't making sense, especially if you feed the girls money the house is going to want a cut, if they aren't selling rooms. Now thanks to your system the house will just raise the tip out fees, or require each girl to have a sales quota and they are right back to selling dances or they will be out of a job. Your business skills need some enhancement, especially if you think that the model that these clubs use is restricted to cover charge, drinks & access fees. I wouldn't bother to do the amount of work that a business like this with the risks involved didn't have great profit potential and dances are a prime revenue source for every one of these clubs.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    When a club gets divier, they pretty much have to let the girls do it their way. Afterall, it is no great priviledge to work there.

So the more extreme girls, like we get in our underground circuit, they are all over guys. That's how they show guys that they are the girl they want to go further with.

And like I said, Venom in Tuscon, $15 for 15 min = 60$ per hour.

I don't think girls are "selling dances" in a place like that. I think they are on laps and getting real friendly.

Again, the idea is not to economize, it is to get to know a girl and have a really good experience with her. Letting her sell you dances does not do that. But front room friendliness followed by FS ITC or OTC, does.

So the house gets the cover charge, the girl's access fees ( and these can be high, but they are a flat rate ) and the drinks, and then the VIP Room, and what booth dances are done. This should be perfectly good money, so long as the girls are showing guys a good time.

The underground circuit in our Mexican Bars gets it all out of the girls' access fees. That way is nice because everything they add another girl, they are upping their money. And then the more girls, the more aggressive they are.

25, with all due respect I don't think you have much experience with clubs that are running somewhat beyond that law, or in knowing the people who run them.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^I won't waste time debating you if you think a business model that operates "beyond the law" is sustainable. You obviously have nothing to lose probably because you have very little or nothing so you go ahead and dream your little schemes I personally think you are fantasizing.
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    I don't let it bother me. I know why she's doing it and it's a pretty good tactic on the uninitiated.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    25 let me tell you exactly how it worked in our underground Mexican bar table dancing circuit.

First of all these are bars, so no booths or back rooms. And as this is not really legal, it is safer for the bar owner that way.

On the nights of the shows, there is a huge crowd. And as guys spend their money quickly, the house turns over a few times during the course of a 2 or 3 hour show.

So the house money is

1. Increased drink sales

2. The special cover charge, $5 or $10.

The talent agent's money is the flat access fee he gets off of each girl. This is good because all he has to do to get more money is keep adding girls. And the can, so long as the patronage is building up and the girls are getting money.

And then as it is a flat access fee, it squeezes some girls more than others, so the ones who do well are extremely aggressive.

So you just have fun with girls while feeding them money. And as this is a wilder crowd that at the advertised clubs, most of the girls do OTC, and when they are with you, this is what they are talking about.

So how far it goes varies. At most of these places they still tried to keep it within some bounds.

But there had been one where girls were doing front room, and then parking lot FS, as well as BJ's. There girls are wonderful, and of course they love to DFK, and they want to see out OTC.

But all of this comes and goes and all of it has by now gotten jumped on several times by LE.

But it is legally safer for the bar owner not to have booths or back rooms. Easier to say that he did not know how far things were going, and was not getting money from it.

And this is how it had been reported on blackstripclubs.net too. Play with the girl right at your own seat, then in the most extreme of dives they just head to darkened corners to finish what they have started.

The owner does not get extra money for what the girls do. Much legally safer.

So I mention this to answer our OP, and tell him that it is better to find extreme dives and have fun with your girl right at your seat. Don't let her sell you dances.

And then for the club, I'm answering your concern, no clubs do not need the booth or vip room money. They can run just fine with cover charges, drinks, and dancer flat access fees.

SJG
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    hey san_jose_guy why don't you shut the fuck up about your pretend world of underground mexican hat dancing circuits. nobody believes you just like when you were a fibbing little psycho kid back in the mental institution
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    SJG you are so smart put your money where your mouth is open your own club then you can talk all the shit you want until that happens it just conjecture on your part you really don't know what you are talking about.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    25, I have much bigger things to do in this life than run a strip club.

I'm telling you how it works in our underground clubs.

You still haven't make your necessary trip to the toilet.

SJG
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    again with the pretend world of underground mexican hat dancing.

san_jose_guy you're an idiot if you think anyone believes you
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    All you want is a response you don't care wheather it is positive or negative somehow it makes you feel relevant Grow up.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    All you want is a response you don't care wheather it is positive or negative somehow it makes you feel relevant Grow up.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    25, you need to grow up. You're not one of the worst here, but you still need to grow up.

I was tight with the people who ran our underground circuit. But no, that is not a business I want to be in.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion