tuscl

Nipple Piercings

Friday, June 10, 2016 8:18 AM
What are your thoughts on this? Ordinarily I'm not a fan, but one of my favorites has her nipples pierced and damn she makes it look good.

37 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Nyet!
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I say the more the merrier. Nipple, tongue, belly, clit, even some nose rings are hot. The only one I'm not fond of is the eyebrow piercing.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Most guys on here do not like them. I think they look hot, but get in the way. I'm an admirer from afar but prefer the boobies that I am playing with to be unpierced.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    They're a great way to ruin a nice pair of tits
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    "I think they look hot, but get in the way" Exactly.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Actually is not the look that bothers me much, it c an actually look kinda sexy in a slutty way - but I love tits and love to grope them & suck them and those darn things get in the way.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Dislike
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I'm taking a guess that some girls pierce their nipples because they don't like their tits sucked? Strippers might do it to discourage customers from trying to suck their tits.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Strongly dislike.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    well I'm not a fan either, but in my experience most strippers (or civvies) don't have them pierced, so it's not a big deal
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I hate them.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    larryfisherman--just my opinion, but I doubt that has anything to do with it. Getting nipples pierced probably has a lot more to do with a girls personal preference---as opposed to her caring about what her customers are trying to do during lap dances. Besides, one day she isn't going to be a stripper anymore
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Number one reason dancers give for getting piercings or tattoos " Because everyone else is doing it".
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    I don't have a fetish for nipple piercings, but I'm not adverse. Looks hot on *some* dancers.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    I agree with the looks nice but gets in the way... When I had mine done I was always snagging them, especially in the shower. Ouch! I am glad I don't have them anymore and can rub my boobs as freely as I please.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    I've always heard strippers use nipple piercings ("you can't touch, its painful because of my nipple rings") as an excuse to tell customers they can't touch tits or suck tits. I really wonder if they got the nipple piercings to STOP customers from touching or sucking, or the nipple piercings came BEFORE they started stripping.
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    I hate tattoos and septum piercings, but nipple piercings don't bother me. I'm not sure why anyone would do it, but I don't have an opinion one way or the other.
  • reignfire
    8 years ago
    I hate them. They tend to get in the way. A former fave of mine had them for awhile but once she got rid of them, I was a happy camper.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    I'm not the biggest fan of them though it is not a total deal breaker for me.
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    Hate them
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    s88, I got mine before I started stripping. Took them out about a year or so after I started.
  • Aaron_hip
    8 years ago
    If I want to suck those nipples, then no.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I like them, and have no problem sucking a pierced nipple
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Turn off.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Yuck!
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    I don't like them. One dancer in delilahs has nipple piercing.She has mass tits.I was handling them but could not suck them. Could not resist still did for couple seconds she slapped gently and said you naughty..I asked her if the piercing don't hurt.She said no and shaked the nipples
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    I like them, but it looks better on some dancers than others.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I don't like it, because it makes me afraid to physically engage with the girl's nipples for fear of in advertently injuring her. SJG
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Nice!
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I prefer my nipples without piercings but found it didn't bother me as much as I thought it would.
  • maho
    8 years ago
    Not a fan.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    It is a deal breaker. I've declined every offer from dancers that have them. Maybe you can still suck them, but dumb me doesn't even wanna learn
  • maho
    8 years ago
    My observation is most girls with nipple piercings are also heavily tatted, with the heavy tat look being an instant deal breaker for me.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Love them! Hot as fuck! Girls who have nipple piercings, and other "intimate" hardware, are, in my experience, statistically more likely to enjoy a bit, or a lot, of pain. So yeah, bring 'em.
  • Cowboy12
    8 years ago
    Not a fan
  • K
    8 years ago
    Done right they look great and don't get in the way. A fav of mine has them. They look great,. She says it does not bother her unless the guy is rough or pulls on them. IMO Most are not done right and look like crap.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I like them. I don't mind putting my mouth on them either. I don't wear braces - so I'm not worried about getting caught in the hardware. In terms of attractiveness - each girl is different - and some do look better than others with piercings.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion