tuscl

How to get more millage

Sunday, May 15, 2016 7:47 PM
I've spend stupid money on lap dances, yet really haven't gotten the value. Now I'm not cheap, I don't really care about money it's just an object, but how do I get the best value for my dances? This coming from someone new to SC.

16 comments

• motorhead
    8 years ago
    have you read "The System"?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Find the sluttiest dancer in the club and the rest will take care of itself. Actually your 1st review is located in Toledo, Ohio. I would highly recommend driving 1 hour north and as long as you have a pulse, you will get higher mileage lapdances.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    The System. .. [view link]
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    What Shailynn said. It depends on the club rules and the dancer. My mileage has gone downhill so much, I just noticed today I haven't been to an ATM since last month. If your mileage sucks, I hope you're not spending much, unless she sucks very nice. Lol.
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    The only way I have found is by trying out different clubs and different girls.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Move around and try 1 dance at a time until you get the mileage you want. If mileage sucks only get the one and move on. Like they said above a lot depends on the club rules and your knowledge of the system.
  • chukko
    8 years ago
    If by mileage you mean extras then you should just outright ask before you go back with girl for dances. If by mileage you mean more 2-way contact then again just outright ask what she is cool with before you go back. Negotiate if you might want more than what was proposed.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    "How to get more millage" Move to a state with a higher property tax rate.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    Instead of hoping to get what you want, you need to ask for what you want. It's all a negotiation. And many dancers capitalize on a guy's hesitancy to say what they want out loud. Strip clubs are bold environments. If you're not bold, then you're a PL.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    There are several variables: + does the club allow contact/dance-mileage - if not then you are SOL and need to SC in a different area or learn to negotiate for OTC + if club allows contact/mileage but dancers are flaky; then as has been suggested you need to take the initiative - don't keep throwing $$$ at the problem hoping to get lucky at some point - if mileage is inconsistent then be bold as has been suggested; let a girl know ahead of time what type of dance you like/want and if she's not down then save your $$$ - it also helps to keep an eye on how the dancers dance for other custies if one is able to see that going-on; i.e. if you see a dancer giving low-contact dances then she may not be what you are looking for; if she's giving good-contact dances then that's the one you may want to approach + it seems to me a lot of Ohioans prefer to SC in Detroit - there are many Detroit clubs where the sky is the limit - so you need to specify exactly what you want and why you are currently unable to get it so you can get a more precise answer
  • s88
    8 years ago
    I buy 1 semi-private dance, then based on 1 song, decide on private VIP. At some point try moving your hand slowly down her stomach to her covered pussy. If she immediately grabs and repositions your hand. VIP is a no-go. If she lets you lightly touch and play with her covered VG, VIP is going to be worth it. I don't even ask anymore what a dancers touching rules are. If you have to ask, they will always say no tits and no pussy/ass crack. If you have to ask, it means you are a sucker and that they dont have to do ANYTHING to close the sale since you must be a SC virgin. I've gotten much better luck at my regular SC once I decided to STOP asking. I only ask about touching if a stripper, usually new, straight up says "I dont do extras" when sitting down next to me.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    If you are not happy with the mileage that you get, just keep trying new strippers and new strip clubs until you find what you want.
  • CaraLynn87
    8 years ago
    jackslash, funny!
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Jackslash with the tax accounting humor! Great one! If you are displeased with mileage - be upfront before taking a dancer into VIP. Clarify what is on the menu - and the price. If the dancer is vague - and doesn't provide specifics - don't take a chance.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    This is funny
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Great advice. Jackslash's remark about millage cracked me up. It's property or other tax per $1000 of assessed value.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion