tuscl

From SW: Stripper Ages

Subraman
Car key and wallet dating your sister
Friday, March 25, 2016 9:57 AM
As you read the SW take, and respond, I'm interested in knowing from you guys: - Do you care what age your stripper is? - Are there particular ages that turn you on? - Do you ask her her age? [view link] Some choice quotes: SW initial post-->"But 27 is the first age I've hit where two things have started happening: 1) I regularly dance for men who are younger than I am 2) Customers have started to comment on my number when I give it to them. We live in a culture that thinks women are practically dead by the time they're 30 (unless, of course, they don't know you're 30+, in which case they don't care as long as you look great), so guys have started reassuring me about my age when I tell them. They'll ask my age, I'll tell them with no hesitation or weird energy, and they'll say something like "Well, you still look incredible!" Umm...obviously. I'm only 27. Even if I were 37, why would it be surprising if I 'still' look great? I'm considering starting to lie about my age, for *hustle* reasons" ---> end original SW post Choice snippets of some of the responses: SW Response 1-->"I lie a lot, mostly for shits and giggles. I'll tell the really young ones I'm 22" SW Response 2-->"Sometimes I would tell them to guess, and whatever they said I'd go with it "No way! Great guess! How did you know?"" SW Response 3-->"I'm actually having a similar problem. I know EVERYONE says they get taken for younger than they are... but it ruins the vibe when someone thinks you're barely old enough to work at a club " SW Response 4-->"It might be a side effect of 27 being the age most commonly claimed by women who are well beyond 27. The number you give a customer does affect the money you make, and even if they're into the cougar look, or otherwise prefer women in their 30s or 40s to the kids running around in their early 20s, actually hearing a dancer say, "I'm 43," or "I'm 36," can ruin the illusion for them that this is a young college girl's game" SW Response 5-->"Well I'm 24. I generally lie I'm 21/22 because I like to pretend I'm still an undergrad as part of my hustle and that age fits better with it. Every once in a while a guy will comment I look older than that, in which case I will say something like yeah I know I look older with makeup on. I also hate the guessing game because I've had guys guess me to be like 30 a few times, but also 18 sometimes. It just makes me feel awkward."

55 comments

• Subraman
    8 years ago
    Responses to my own questions: - Do I care what age your stripper is? No. I only care that she's old enough to drink. - Are there particular ages that turn you on? I just care that she look good and be fun and provide decent mileage. And can drink LOL. In some ways, I LIKE older strippers (by older, I mean late '20s), IF AND ONLY IF they have not been dancing long enough to be jaded and mercenary. If they can avoid that, I love the maturity they bring. - Do you ask her her age? Never. I DO ask if she's old enough to drink; that's it. Many times, when I ask, they volunteer "No, I'm 19" or "Of course, I'm 23" or whatever. But I specifically word the question to NOT ask her her age, I don't really care, and if she's so new to me that I don't even know if she can drink, then I think it's a bit of an intrusive question
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I don't read SW!
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    ^^^ I do. I might be a masochist :)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Let me tie you up, Subraman. :)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I like the woman. Be she some fresh faced 18 year old, or an experienced 50 something babe, I like most of them. The ones I don't like, I don't get dances from. There was an incredibly hot 50 something dancer a few years back at one of my ATF clubs. I couldn't get dances from her, she was always busy. Finally, one afternoon, I caught her on route to her whale's table and told her I'd like to take her to VIP. We went, she saw, I conquered.. A great time was had by all.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I agree with Charlie61. I really don't care. I only care if the dancer is hot or not, and what her rules are. Maybe it's part of my physics or engineering background, but I'm used to measuring and describing all types of "meta" things with numbers. I don't really see "how many revolutions of the earth around the sun" you have been alive corresponds with *anything* I'm looking for ITC that day. I don't see the correlation. I'll reiterate: I only care if the dancer is hot or not, and what her rules are.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    VM - Was Gwen really 50? :)
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I am guessing the focus on age is probably less of a concern for us hardcore PLs, than it is for the amateur SC customers, who are just looking to a good time with a hot young chick.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I don't care about a dancers age at all. If I find her attractive and sexy - that's what matters to me. That being said - I don't find young looking dancers to be as arousing as ladies with some miles on the odometer.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I've been told that 18 is the perfect age for a stripper.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I told stripperweb to pull my finger then i shit all over likebit was McD
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    ^^^ To be fair, you tend to shit all over even when no one pulls your finger
  • K
    8 years ago
    One of the best dancers at my usual club is over 40. Face is worn but the body is still nice and she uses her experience to put a smile on my face that takes days to diminish. CF2 is 37. Since I am 54 she is young to me.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Shadowcat, she told me one afternoon while I was fucking her that she was actually 58. I figured it was SS, but who knows. :)
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I'm in my 30s and not into women older than me. In terms of looks, younger is better. But if I can't tell, then who cares?
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Holy potatoes vince. She didn't look a day older than 50. Maybe it was the heroin. :)
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Lol CrazyJoe! And thanks to the OP for bringing this topic over here. I don't venture over to SW because it takes too much time to sift through their shit. I just saved a bunch of us time knowing they're still full of it.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    I don't care about their age at all. I'm 43 and at least 99% of them are younger than me. As for the increasingly rarer dancers older than me, as Angel my all-time 50+ favorite once said, age is only a number.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"One of the best dancers at my usual club is over 40. Face is worn but the body is still nice and she uses her experience to put a smile on my face that takes days to diminish. CF2 is 37. Since I am 54 she is young to me. " As I get older, it's definitely the case that the age range I'm attracted to is older. Women who are 37 can be incredibly attractive to me. The only concern when it comes to strippers is that, due to the stereotypical stripper lifestyle, strippers can age fast, especially in the face -- it seems to be easier to keep their bodies in shape, but the face shows the evidence of a life lived fast. But a stripper who takes care of herself can definitely be gorgeous as a 37-year-old.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    - Do you care what age your stripper is? Not really, if im talking to her, I already made up my mind that she is fuckable before she said any word to me. - Are there particular ages that turn you on? 18 or 19, but there is no point in paying for a real 18 year old who looks 30. A 28 year old who looks 18 is good for me too. The 28 year old is also less bitchy and less entitled and more chatty than an actual 18 year old stripper or college girl. - Do you ask her her age? Yes, just to make talk and for kicks to see how old can my dick go if she is skinny and short.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Most of my favorites are over 30 but some of them I have known for a very long time one in particular I met when she was 26 and she is now 38, we are still friends after all of this time. My current favorite is 34 and I met her 3 years ago but it took me a year before we really got to know one another she is as beautiful as any 20 year old and she has a great personality, I see her 3-5 times a month. Any time I come in to see her she drops anyone she is with, to hang with me and yes I do see her OTC a few times a month.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I don't care what age (as long as they are of age) but I tend to gravitate towards older dancers. Dancers who look like they are in high school or just out of high school are not attractive to me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I don’t think we need to wait for JS69’s answer :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I’ve always been attracted to older women even as a young-boy; always been attracted to women that look like women and not girls particularly since I’m big-time into curves and older women are often curvier/more-stacked which is what turns me on. I don’t think I’ve ever not been attracted to a dancer b/c she was too old – i.e. if I saw her and liked her, I would not be turned-off b/c she told me she was 40+ or even 50 although I don’t recall getting dances from anyone 45+ AFAIK but I rarely ask their age particularly if they already seem mature. Since I’m into black women; people of color (from olive-skin to black) often age much much better than fair-skinned folks – a semi-fave of mine I met when she was 42 and she could have passed for 27 – she looked sharp with her hairstyle and dress and her bod was stacked and firm – she had natural DD’s that were big but also very shapely and very firm and stayed in place (she was AA). In general, for me the real young girls actually tend to turn me off more than the older dancers but it depends on the girl.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    “Rock of ages, Rock of ages Still rollin’, keep a-rollin’ Rock of ages, Rock of ages Still rollin’, rock’n’rollin’”
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    You are right, shadowcat It was definitely the heroin that Gwen does, even to this day. :)
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I've had faves in their 40's and faves in their early 20's. Obviously completely different universes. I'm good with any age as long as we have a common connection. My ATF was between her early and late 20's and yes, there was an age gap socially. But for CF's it doesn't matter since it's all ITC.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I don't care about her age. As long as she's under 21. Preferably 2-3 years under 21.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I like themaking hot and dirty. 23 to 27 seems to be my sweet spot.
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    Some dancers last longer in the looks department than others. However, I think eventually there has to be an expiration date on looking good enough to be a strippa.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I do think sometimes the older ones are doing it as much for the ego gratification as the money.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I prefer my strippers *not* to be under 21 or over 50. If I have a sweet spot, it's probably late 20s to early 30s, though my only OTC girl was 42. Well, the second time was her 43rd birthday :)
  • Dain
    8 years ago
    Yes, I always ask--because I like to fuck women 50 years younger than I.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Don't feel bad - most of us lie about our penis size.
  • IwillLapAdancer
    8 years ago
    Strippers between the ages of 21 and 35 are the most appeasing to my eyes, and the eye candy aspect is very important to me when I visit a SC. I have yet to see a stripper over forty on the stage that has yet to blow me away. I have had strippers over forty blow me, and for that, experience regardless of age is more important.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Customers (often men) are weird. Why wouldn't a customer believe a dancer? I guess that's why both sides lie. It's just a number. Most dancers offer up an age to me. I don't know why they freely offer it in conversation. Typically they all say 24, 22, or 19. I guess those are the "fantasy ages" or something. @Hotstuff69babi, I'd have no problem believing whatever age you give me. And, no, I wouldn't respond with the trite "you look good for that age" crap or any other trite crap PLs say. :)
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"Most dancers offer up an age to me. I don't know why they freely offer it in conversation." Dominic: the girls often just blurt out their age to me, too, at some point. At least with girls who I eventually can confirm their real age, they almost always tell the truth. The only time I've been told lies is by girls who are 18-20, who tell me they are 21, so that I"ll buy them alcohol (and at this point, most of the girls in the club probably know I send away any girls who won't drink with me)
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I don't care about age, I just care that she looks good.
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    Young girls between 18 to 23/24 are in much demand and may end up low mileage unless you give them huge tip. I don’t dance any above 24. But the guys into extras has to compromise on looks, age etc.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    I have 2 speeds when it comes to women: on and off. Nothing matters other than my emotional and physical reaction to seeing a pretty woman.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    I think really the problem is that, in the US, we start to gain a lot of excess weight in our early 30s. Most of us could stay fairly attractive up to 40 if we ate healthy and got enough excercise.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    Holy crap. How did I miss this one 6 years ago. 1. Do you care what age your stripper is? A. Only to the extent that she's old enough to legally have sex with me. Attitude and looks are far more important. That said, older women are likely to have a better attitude, in my experience. 2. Are there particular ages that turn you on? A. No. My ATF was 22 when I met her. The MILF will be turning 42 this year, and she's still a powerhouse in the sack. One of my current favs is 19, another 30, and another 21. As I say, attitude matters more than age, even if age can be a factor in attitude. 3. Do you ask her her age? A. Nope.
  • Liwet
    2 years ago
    There are differences between girls in their 20s vs their 30s and older. There's a decline in skin quality for girls in their early 30s. Girls under 24 have teenager-ish qualities in their face. Every girl I've met could have been lying out their ass and so my opinion might be garbage but this is currently my working hypothesis.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Depends on the girl. I'm 42, and in civvie dating I find women under 30 to be shallow and unsure of themselves. Similarly, younger strippers seem innocent to "the game," less self-assured, and less able to hold a conversation. I've never been one of those guys that think a woman's looks peak at 18. I find a 30-year-old's depth and the way she carries herself outweigh any age-related deterioration.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    They usually ask the age question first and tell me theirs. I like girls under 26. Usually attract ones in their late teens. I say 26 coz a girl I'm fucking is like a 26 year old Kim k look alike....when Kim was at her hottest
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I like girls in their early 20s. But I always attract really young ones like in their late teens. They're fun but sometimes lack substance
  • Subraman
    2 years ago
    Once again I agree with my 2016 self. I'd like her to be old enough to drink legally, other than that as long as she's beautiful and fun I'm in. I also recognize that older strippers face higher probability of being jaded... so many years in this business grinds down anyone
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    @Subraman: "so many years in this business grinds down anyone" It hasn't ground <em>me</em> down. 😂
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Dancers generally will give a low number for their age. We can see them, we know if they are hagging out (which is often more from ingesting unhealthy substances more so than age). The PLs who care about age prefer as bimbo young as possible.
  • BGSD3100
    2 years ago
    I only cared about age once. Girl was sitting on my lap and she looked really young, so I did ask her how old she was. She said she was 16 and I made her get off me immediately. She then tried to say that she was just joking and was really 20, just looked young. But I wasn't interested in taking a chance on what might or might not have been a joke. Place closed down a few weeks later.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @Subraman I will play along and answer your questions: Q: Do you care what age your stripper is? A: YES, she has to be over 18 years old. Q: Are there particular ages that turn you on? A: NO; I like who I like, dimes, and as long as she is over 18 years old, and I find her attractive she will turn me on. Q: Do you ask her her age? A: YES; when she looks young, in the conversation, I usually kiddingly say to her; “I am going to have to see some valid form of identification because in California 17 gets you 20”. Most girls giggle and are flattered about looking young, and some go out of their way to probe to me they are indeed over 18 years old.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @biggbubba You wrote and I quote: “…a girl I'm fucking is like a 26 year old Kim k look alike…” Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen. :D
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    I've known several teenage dancers who, due to life circumstances, had to wise up young. Also many dancers over 25 act/think younger because the stripper $ means they could put off a lot of the wising up most people do by 25.
  • K
    2 years ago
    I reread my reply to this thread. I either typo'd my age or i had a senior moment and made myself a little younger.
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    I don't know if I care or not. If I've been sitting with a stripper for 15 minutes and generally having a good time, if it comes out that she's 19 or 39 it's not gonna change anything for me. I'm still gonna offer her a drink, expecting she'll go with a redbull or similar if she's under age. I'm not gonna treat her any differently really. By the same token, the chances of me finding a 19 or 39 year old physically attractive to spend time with at a strip club aren't very high though, while there are certainly exceptions the young side tends to be underdeveloped and the high side tends to show signs of their lifestyle choices. The same is true of their attitudes. The young ones speak a different language and the old ones are jaded. I don't think I really care about the age, but I'm pretty sure if you plotted out the hours and or dollars I've spent on strippers by age you'd see a pattern, I'm sure even stronger if you adjusted for my age at the time. To answer the other questions, no there is no age that turns me on. I'm certainly not sitting here now thinking I can't wait to go meet a hot 26yr old at the club later. And I don't often ask age, but its one of those questions that comes up in the standard stripper getting to know you exchange and I don't shy away from it when it comes up.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion