tuscl

ITC Strategy

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
When visiting a club for the first time....

What type of girl do you usually look for that you expect will give you the experience you generally seek?

I typically don't waste my time with the 8+s and higher because my experience has been that they don't try as hard and rely on the PLs that worship at their feet. I've had much better luck with 6s and preferably 7s. Still attractive, usually better conversationalists and I consistently get better mileage.

33 comments

• chessmaster
    9 years ago
    I go right for 8+s . preferably white girl with a phat ads. If she's a dud I move on to the next.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    That would be phat ass
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I always liked a phat ad
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I go for the hottest girl, the 8 or 9. I might not get her, but I can try.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I go for my perfect 10 or as close as I can find to her. I'd rather try but fail to get a 10 than to succeed at getting a 6 or a 7.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    I only go for the hot girls, 8s and 9s. usually at least 2 of them will give me what I want. So that's where I start. I'm pretty easy money for her(s) if we hit it off together.
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    Hottest girls
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Go for the hottest girl, in case you get lucky. But unless it's an extras club, few if any dancers will give you extras on the first meeting. Too easy to get busted.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    The thing is, my 9 might be another guy's 6. I've met 6s who acted like 10s, and 8s who provided good service at a reasonable price

Either you're in an extras club where it's mostly about price negotiations, you're in a clean club where you're probably better off fishing for OTC or you're in something in between, where the dirty girls usually make it pretty clear what's available.

Hotness tends to affect cost more than menu options.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Menus, yeah I can get French fries at McDonald's as well as capital grille.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I like the dive clubs. I look the girls over and see how they interact with other people. I like girls who dress and paint up real sexy. For me it's more about how they are wired up between the ears.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    When I pick on, usually she and I get along very well and very quickly.

SJG
  • K
    9 years ago
    I find those I am attracted to, chat them up stage side then get a 5 minute dance.By then I almost always know what to expect and she knows what I am expecting. If we are in agreement, off to the private rooms
  • Dain
    9 years ago
    I go for the shortest girl (7 or above). For some reason, it almost always works. With those platform shoes today, you've got to look carefully. The shortest girls are usually the lightest ones, too, and they do great grinds and put their pussy right in my face.
  • gammanu95
    9 years ago
    I wait to see what I like and then I go for it. It usually takes a couple of table dances to see what might be possible in an LD. If it seems they are just stringing me along, I skimp on the tip and go back to the table.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I go for the most desireable, according to my standards.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I automatically get a dance from the first dancer who asks me, regardless of whether she's a 9 or a 4. After I get that out of the way, I focus on who I think is the most attractive and who is all touchy-feely out on the main floor. Once I have my prey in the crosshairs, when she takes the stage I check out her stage show (it can tell you alot), then I'll sit stage side and chat her up.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    We usually immediately get stage side and watch the rotation and start tipping. Occasionally we'll head up to the VIP section and kick back on the couch and just watch the rotation on stage from the couch instead. We look for strippers with big tits and curves and long hair since that's what we both like. Once we narrow it down we start stage tipping that dancer more and try to talk with them and get dances. Once we can talk we try to feel them out to see how open they are to couples and poss OTC. No luck so far but we are in a low mileage area and nothing can really happen ITC we go to. One good thing we've noticed though is we've attained somewhat of a regular status even though we aren't what I'd call regulars. All the regular waitresses, door girls and strippers all remember us every time we go and we get hugs and big smiles when we go. I like to think I'm decent looking but I know we get remembered because mrs sea is hot. We're hoping our "regular" status will eventually pay off.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    9 years ago
    "I never fucked a ten, but one night I fucked five twos." -- George Carlin.

I initially target the hottest girl (in my opinion) and work down from there,if that doesn't work out.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I go for the hottest girl I can. After that, I think my behavior and expectations do the weeding out: I expect her to drink and party with me, I expect her to hang out for hours with just me, I expect YMMV in the back. The SW-like hot girls who, as flagooner says, "don't try as hard" end up leaving pretty quickly (in fact, the moment they refuse a drink, I move on). The girl who ends up staying is basically the hottest girl I could find, whose business model matches the experience I'm looking for
  • Lil_Baller100
    4 years ago
    I luv all da hoez
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    I tell all my hoes... rake it up.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Just because you're not wrong doesn't mean you're right. 😉

Yes, in some areas, hot girls are less prone to extras because they already make a lot of money from stage tips and straight dances. Clubs in NYC and Boston (not the suburbs per se) are like this. So too are a number of other places with a shit ton of money heading into the clubs paired with a strong tipping culture. To guys who club in places like Detroit, Miami, Atlanta to a number of other places this concept sounds alien since even the hotties are giving it up in order to compete, but in the places where conditions heavily favor dancers, IME it is indeed often the weaker gals who need to do more to supplement.

But where I disagree is the notion that one must then settle. I would rather take my shot with a 9 and strike out than be kicking myself for overpaying a 6. When I find myself in one of those unfavorable club areas, I just enjoy the clubs for what they are, keep my eyes open for an unexpected opportunity, and conserve some ammo for my next visit to a better place.
  • ilbbaicnl
    4 years ago
    If they swivel my head, I get a (one song) dance. If they give good two-way contact, I get more songs or a half-hour dance.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    Had this conversation with a friend, more in relation to OTC.

Sex workers are poor judges of their market value. You see average women that think they're goddesses and charge accordingly, and goddesses who fixate on their minor flaws and charge accordingly. And of course looks are to an extent subjective.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    I got excited. For a second, I thought the 'gooner was back. I miss his sarcastic posts.
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    Agreed. He and I were usually on opposite sides but built a mutual respect.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Shits and giggles
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Aww wish flag would come back
  • docsavage
    4 years ago
    I usually look for a girl who looks like she is shorter than me and weighs less than me. Usually the more petite the better as long as they are young and attractive. If the girl smiles when I approach her and say something to her that's also a good sign. Beside a girl being too tall, heavyset or unfriendly the only other turnoff is if she has noticeable body odor.
  • bang69
    4 years ago
    I always wait a while when I first get to the club Then I take my chances on its. I have found its is a hit or miss
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    When I visit clubs, I first look for the hottest, petite dancers with a slutty vibe. If she's not at least and 8, I'll skip. After that I'll try them for a dance or two and then if they do well there, off to the races.
  • crazyjoe
    4 years ago
    Flagoober is back!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion