tuscl

How many strippers do you know that have neither tattoos or piercings?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I can count them with the fingers on 1 hand.

46 comments

• JamesSD
    9 years ago
    None I can recall.

A couple that you wouldn't know if they were at the beach in a bikini.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    One, she stands out from the rest.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    A lot.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    i'm not sure on an exact number, but i know it's very few.

lots of tats bother me A LOT more than lots of piercings. and in my estimation, it's a lot more likely that a stripper will have lots of tats than lots of piercings

while i'm not a fan of either, none of these bother UNLESS it's EXCESSIVE
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    Of the current active strippers only three.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    Maybe three or four at most.
  • rogertex
    9 years ago
    Not many - but I've seen 50+ in last 4 years. Austin, TX is a college town 'n a few college girls have not had any tats or piercings (other than ears) - yet.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I know just one. She is perfectly white and unblemished from head to toe. I'm fucking her tomorrow night, and I can't wait.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    And it's none other than....THE DS!
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    In the past, many. Recently, like around ZERO!
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Roughly twenty between four clubs.
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    One, My CF.

No tats, no piercings, and no dyed hair.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I can't think of any of the top of my head. I'll have to do some reconnaissance :-)
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Just to be clear, ear piercings don't count because pretty much every girl have them? Right?

And when you say know, you basically just mean seen?

If we're including ear piercings, my answer changes to a few. Fortunately there are some smart strippers that know that most customers don't like a lot of tattoos and piercings.

Good thread by the way!
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I would say that ear piercings don't count.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    A piercing is a piercing is a piercing!
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    of course ear piercings don't count, that goes without being said
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

I only know of one.

And she was my former ATF. No longer in the business.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Nuts, the only ones I can think of offhand were from back in the '90s, although I think there might be one in the Twin Cities...just one, mind you.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    None really. ATF Lite had a very, very tiny piercing in her nose and only one small hidden tattoo. That's all among current dancers I know.
  • Jackmd
    9 years ago
    None here
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I can think of only one who is tattoo free. I know a couple other strippers who have only 1 or 2 small, discreet tattoos.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    GoV, can't help the fact that she answers every question. If it weren't for me, she would have several tats. It's a constant battle to keep her pure.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Does a navel piercing count? Most young women have ears and navel pierced even if they lack other tattoos or piercings!

Navel piercings are fine in my opinion! I won't go so far as to say brilliant because that would imply that I'm pro navel piercing! I just don't feel strongly!

I think it's virtually impossible to improve on a pretty girls body! I don't know why so many stripper try!
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    At the club I visit the most, I know of 3 who have neither piercings nor tattoos. This is one of those clubs where they rotate from stage to stage, and all 3 of them were stage dancing at the same time on one visit I made. Of course, one of them is the girl that looks like a grownup version of Annie, complete with a boobjob. The real question is how many don't have piercings, tattoos, or boobjobs.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Just my #2. She also doesn't do OTC, much to my dismay (but maybe that's why she's just my #2!) There's a few others I don't dance with who have no body art/piercings too; generally I stay away from those types though.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    If ear PIERCING doesn't count as PIERCING, then what TATTOO doesn't count as a TATTOO? Is it going to be a group effort or do we get to choose independently? If the latter, turns out my ATF doesn't have any tats. Whatever those ink marking on her are, well, they don't count!
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Jesus, Clubber - My intent and I think everyone except you acknowledges that ear piercings are excluded from this survey. If a stripper is not wearing earrings, does that mean her ears are not pierced?
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I would have to agree on ear piercings. Almost every adult woman (stripper or not) has their ear pierced. I think that is an excepted standard amongst even the most conservative people.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Who cares? The ones with the tats and piercings are the most interesting anyway. :)))))
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Should we better define "ear piercings"? The typical single piercing of the ear lobe shouldn't count against piercings; however, if a woman has several piercings in her ears, that would count against piercings, as well as those tribal piercings where a person gets the hole in the lobe so stretched out, you can stick a finger through it.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    To answer the OP: not as many as I used to. Off the top of my head I can only think of 1 for sure and probably a second current dancer that isn't tatted. FWIW, about 6 or 7 years ago I could say it was near half.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    "I still love the bad ass tattoo I got in college!"

-said none of my 30something year old female friends.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    If ear piercings don't count – do ear tattoos also not count? - just kidding.

I guess tats in particular are so prevalent that I often don't notice that much anymore – I guess I notice the tats when they are excessive or very large – I “think” I notice dancers w/o tats in most of my visits but to be honest I'm normally just focused on their tits and their asses so I may have missed them somewhere else on their bods.

I would also think that one could find more non-tatted dancers in the more upscale clubs but even that is seemingly changing as of late.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    I can think of 1 that has no tattoos. She has the girl next door look going for her.
  • farmerart
    9 years ago
    Toronto Sweetie, bless her, had nary a tattoo nor piercing.

I also met a Sikh dancer at No 5 Orange in Vancouver who was tattoo free but she did have a tiny stud in one nostril of her nose which I think was a cultural adornment.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    sc,

Words mean something. ALL words. If one can changed the definition of a word to suit one's desires, then anyone can change any word's definition.

Likely I am on the soap box because of the recent change of a words definition that had been the same since mankind's time on the planet began.

So shoot me! No wait, that has already been done. Think of something new.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    OK Clubber - I hope that all of your favorite strippers turn out to be trannys. :)
  • grinddawg
    9 years ago
    I know some with no tats but navel piercings :(. I think some of the young ones are smart enough to see other dancers with hideous tattoos and realize that's a mistake they don't want to make.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    sc,

After seeing some of those Thai lady boys, it would almost be worth it. I DID say almost!!!
  • minnow
    9 years ago
    After reading a post by "duomaxwell" several months ago about applications to cover up tats, I'm reluctant to wager money on any given dancer being tat free. But, yeah, a tat & piercing free dancer is about as rare as a silver coin in circulation today. One thing I've seen a lot of is former pierce marks around the belly on many dancers- they tried belly piercing and got tired of it.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I think there's a ranking scale from acceptable to deal breaker when it comes to tats and piercings

Single ear lobe piercing looks good
    Navel ring acceptable
    Small nose stud borderline

Large nose studs, clit rings, nipple rings, eyebrow piercings - deal breakers
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I don't mind mind piercings nor particularly like or dislike them; I just hate them if they get in the way – e.g. nipple piercings interfering w/ my feeding.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    What about tongue studs? Can they really give better head with them or is that just a myth? I know I don't want to do DFK with a stripper that has one.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @shadowcat: A talented felatrix without a stud is still better than a crappy one with. The stud does good things when used properly, but if she doesn't know how to give a blowjob in the first place, the stud won't help.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion