tuscl

What Is Your Favorite Beer?

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Sunday, June 28, 2015 6:37 PM
TUSCL-Lite thread: What are some of your favorite beers? Usually drink these when at a strip club or sportsbar: ======================================= Stella Atrois Amstel Light Heavier: ====== Anchorsteam Sierra Nevada Pale Ale Fancy: ===== Delirium

40 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    Billy Beer [view link]
  • saer
    9 years ago
    Ayinger Celebrator. Impossible to get in a strip club.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Been drinking a lot of: Stella Artois Corona Extra Saporo
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I don't always drink beer, but when i do, I use it as a chaser
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Corona
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    La Belle
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Baltika # 8
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Fat Tire
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Easy Street
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Iron City Beer
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Guinness Draught on tap and served properly! [view link]
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Bud light.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    I have a huge beer spreadsheet. Here are some of my favorites: Guinness Bison Chocolate Stout Left Hand Milk Stout Lily Flag Milk Stout Redstone Meadery Black Raspberry Nectar Celebrator Doppelbock Monthy Python's Holy Grail Ale O'Fallon Cherry Chocolate Beer I can't get anything I like in any SC so I just stick with the typical college fare crap of Miller Lite. The absolute worst beer I've ever tasted: WarSteiner Premium Orange.....it's like licking a skunk's ass. I could not physically take a 2nd sip. I remember as i got the bottle just about to my lips for a 2nd taste the aroma overpowered me and I had to fight the over whelming urge to vomit.
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    There are a few craft beers I like a lot that aren't always easy to find. Most often is Yuengling which is what I keep in the fridge all the time. More of a liquor guy really.
  • sailmd
    9 years ago
    Heady Topper
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Plain old Miller Lite for me.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    sea, "...it's like licking a skunk's ass." I can think of only one way you might know how a skunk's ass tastes. :)
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "The absolute worst beer I've ever tasted: WarSteiner Premium Orange.....it's like licking a skunk's ass. I could not physically take a 2nd sip. I remember as i got the bottle just about to my lips for a 2nd taste the aroma overpowered me and I had to fight the over whelming urge to vomit." Now we have officially learned that giving a skunk a rimjob = not brilliant!
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    The days I'm mostly into hard cider because if my gluten affliction: Stella Artois Cidre Angry Orchard Woodchuck As far as gf beers go: Red Bridge Omission (if RB and ciders are unavailable) Three years ago, I drank Penn Pilsner, Corona Extra, Yuengling, Abita Turbo Dog, Sam Adams (any of the multitude of varieties) and pretty much anything my son-in-law brews. He also does a mean cider.
  • magicrat
    9 years ago
    Local crafts. I think there are now about 20 local craft breweries in this area.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    None of them. Lately, I've taken a shine to Jameson.
  • farmerart
    9 years ago
    In my beer drinking days I put away lots of Kokanee Gold, Warthog, and Grasshopper.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    clubber, you should try it just so you too know exactly what a skunk's ass tastes like. you'll never forget it. i only had 1 sip years ago and i can still remember it vividly. and too your allusion; i've only had 1 ass in my life and somehow she always tastes like strawberries and cream. no idea how she does it. (described for JS because i know how much he loves the ass talk) atac, i didn't think i'd like it but i love angry orchard. red's apple ale is pretty good too. one i forgot about isn't really a beer but it's my absolute favorite drink. Sprecher Hard Root Beer. i could walk around with an IV full of that stuff 24/7. i get it by the case at the liquor store.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    My son makes beer; I like his!
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    Always up for a Stella or a Guinness, or better yet a half and half with both!
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    Most European beers, especially Irish, British and German. Sorry guys but your beer is pants.
  • ime
    9 years ago
    Foothills Jade IPA Pretty much everything Victory Brewing makes is outstanding. Rogue Dead Guy Westvleteren Abt 12 St. Bernardus Weihenstephaner Hefe Wiess Deschutes Abyss Russian river Pliny Cigar City Tocobago Red - the only red i've had that has any real flavor
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    sea, I can't imagine any scenario where I would do anything to see how BAD it is.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    miller lite
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Miller Lite is my go-to beer. Landshark Lager is top quality. I'll order a black and tan if I'm feeling fancy.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Miller Lite isn't beer, it's closer to dish water.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Harp Sam Adams
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    I found I love IPA's (India Pale Ales) and as a true hophead, my favorites are Laguanitas IPA and Bell's Two Hearted Ale. I totally abhor Anheuser Busch and Miller products, fortunately many of the Strip Clubs in Metro Detroit have either Molson or Labbatts, which I find Tolerable. Some will have Becks or Heineken as well- I'll go to imported lagers first if I can't find a decent craft beer.
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    I like the Trappistes Rochefort abbey ales and local craft IPAs/double IPAs. If I drink the same IPA for too long, it starts tasting too bitter or too sweet, so I rotate. Flying Fish makes a decent organic IPA, too. My two favorite clubs each have a local craft IPA, which is cool, except one of the breweries isn't very good. For the most part, though, the best thing available is something like Sierra Nevada or Anchor Steam (or in extreme situations, Yuengling)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Miller Lite because I don't get hangovers from it, unlike Budweiser which gives me a substantial hangover.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    I brew my own beers, ciders, and meads. Not practical in a strip club, though. In a club, I'll look for Guinness, Sierra Nevada, or Sam Adams, if I'm drinking beer. I'm also a bourbon guy. Knob Creek is my weapon of choice in a strip club. I just don't like macro-brew beer.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    The problem with Budweiser is they use rice. Cheapskates.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Stella (it's been around since 1366!) Soft Parade Leinenkugel Berry Weiss Dirty Blonde Sam Adams Utopias (29% ABV) Founder's Dirty Bastard, Rubaeus I could go on and on. I like almost all beer.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    @ishmael. Similar preferences. At the club it is 1. Sam Adams 2. an IPA or 3. Yuengling in a pinch For liquor it's 1. Knob Creek 2. Maker's Mark 3. Wild Turkey Honey
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    H20, 0.0% alcohol Someone who needs to have a buzz, is an alcoholic. People have to be 12 hours or 24 hours dry to fly an airplane. Why should the standard be any lower for operating an automobile on our public roads? Though not intended to produce higher quality strip clubs, our California alcohol rules prohibit nudity. So our nude clubs have no alcohol, and this does mean they offer a higher grade of dancer. Especially now after being on this forum for 2 years, I see that one of the reasons I get along so well with some dancers is simply that I do not drink. Not only does this mean that I am always sober, it means that my persona has not been altered by the habitual use of alcohol to avoid dealing with my own experiences. And of course I appreciate finding the same in girls. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion