tuscl

Need Ideas

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
I'm indecisive about what sex act I want to culminate with tonight. It's my last day with her for maybe 10 days so I need to make it memorable. I feel like I've run out of ideas for sex acts. We've done them all. I've eaten more pussy than food. No doubt it was this kinda attitude that led some guy to try anal for the first time. But I'm not that curious. Maybe I just need a new position. Which one do the young girls prefer these days? Your creative responses may determine in part how hot my next Penthouse forum letter is.

33 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Have you tried getting a BJ at 65mph on the interstate?
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Have her fuck you in your ass with a vibrator. Don't knock it until you've tried it!
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Uh oh. Someone is starting to get bored
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Agree. JohnSmith really needs to get a life.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    I assume this is for a DS evening!

Try a 4got style BJ! https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

I'm 100% serious! A good rimjob will blow your mind! They're brilliant! (Do remember2wipe tho, or better yet shower and clean thoroughly!)
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Have her fuck you in your ass with a vibrator. Don't knock it until you've tried it!"

Never tried that rockstar666 but life is about trying new things so maybe! Probably best to try a finger first! And a girl with short nails! ;)
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    By the way, also haven't tried giving a rimjob, just receiving! Who knows what the future holds, but for now I declare receiving brilliant but giving to be of dubious brilliance!
  • poledancer83
    9 years ago
    sex outside or public with a risk of getting spotted. Rimming is fun to receive. Had a friend that loved for me to give it to him so it must be good for you guys too. You could also invite a friend over if shes ok with it. I had a boyfriend that liked to roleplay. School girl needs good grades or better yet stripper needs to pay the rent lol just some thoughts
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Try the shocker
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

I've always been turned on by VTM (Vagina to Mouth... Same as ATM but much cleaner. lol)

Something about the different feeling in straddling a girls mouth and feeling her Tongue and then inserting in her pussey right away and then back in her mouth, etc. Is one of my personal all time absolute favorites.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Anal is not just for gay men. Fingers are good, but a slim vibrator on the prostate is mind blowing!
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    VTM is awesome. I know I've got a good one when she does it with no issue.
  • Dolfan
    9 years ago
    I've had problems with uneven pavement while getting road head. Some left teethmarks. Maybe try blumpkin instead?

I don't have any real ideas, other than maybe having her pick. Chances are she's well suited for creativity in that department.

• seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    You can still do DP with a strap-on even if you don't want anal. Just sayin'

http://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-toys/di…
  • saer
    9 years ago
    A good ol' Cleveland Steamer would be both exciting and memorable for both of you.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Since you won't see her for a while, try turning up the romance factor. Be tender and sweet and show her your vulnerable side. Remember the main sex organ is the brain. If that doesn't work, try anal for goodness sake. I've never met a guy who wasn't into it, and I'm sure you're dream girl never forgets to wipe;) yes that's a shout out to 4got, whom I find absolutely brilliant!
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Have a 3 some with the janitor.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    It's answers like that which convince me that Diva is a woman. I'm going to follow her advice even though it does sound like something that SJG would say. But without the anal. We have an agreement not to go there. It's one of her few rules and I'm fine with that.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Dolfan: I had to look up "blumpkin" on Urban Dictionary. Damn! I could have remained in blissful ignorance for the rest of my life. I'm not that much of a multitasker -- one activity at a time for this old dude.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    John, I have to say that all these sex acts with the DS is going to make things pretty interesting for whoever she sees next.(boyfriend, another sugar daddy)...lol
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    "Romance"

May I humbly suggest not going all out. That way lies, well, at a minimum, some discomfort.
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @rockstar666 “Anal is not just for gay men”

damn it pay attention. “denial” is not and never has been a river in Africa
  • mroo
    9 years ago
    Fistfuck her cat. It's what Jesus would do.
  • MrBater2010
    9 years ago
    Wow, Wish I had those problems.

Since no one brought it up..
    1. Swing club with people watching?
    2. Need someone to service your account while you are gone?

• seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    "But without the anal. We have an agreement not to go there. It's one of her few rules and I'm fine with that."

Ahh. Knowing that consider the suggestion dropped. A little romance like Diva suggested couldn't hurt. Just don't go over the top and get creepy.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol mroo

Simple just fuck her in da pussy wholes
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Try the reverse shocker
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Js69...just be the man she wants you to be

https://youtu.be/HermzudQTwY
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    It's time you added something a little different:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQk_52bn…
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Fistfuck her cat. It's what Jesus would do." Brilliant! I'm glad we're only sharing serious suggestions! ;)
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Seriously though, what did you try? Was it brilliant?

And if your answer involves fisting cats, blumpkins, or Cleveland steamers I'll know you're shitting us! Both figuratively and literally in the last two cases! :)
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    JS69 - after reading most of your postings, I suspect you're not into any of the scatalogical recommendations above. Have you ever asked her if she'd be interested in bringing a girl friend to an assignation? There are 3 somes and there are THREESOMES. One time I had two vixen for two hours and well into my 60's I came 3 times in 120 minutes. The most erotic night of my life.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion