Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Guys that Vape. Gay or not gay

Baristafan

1 yr ago · 1 min read

Gay

Replies (20)Latest

Profile picture for Context22
Context22
•

Super gay!

Profile picture for unclewillSea
unclewillSea
•

Gay

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

i'll be nice and say questionable unless it's 420.

S
Sins
•

Gayer than gay

I
Iknowbetter
•

I honestly don’t know any guys who vape. So I’ll say gay (not that there’s anything wrong with that).

Profile picture for jaybud999
jaybud999
•

So let me get this straight (see what I did there?). I bring a weed vape into the club because lighting a joint or firing a bowl is considered impolite/illegal (I understand why)......and that's "gay?" Whatever......

Or are you referring to the late twenty something that has their "custom rig" and wants you to see what a big cloud they blow?

Profile picture for Manuellabore
Manuellabore
•

Unless it's cannabis

Profile picture for MrSuntan
MrSuntan
•

A lot of the younger guys vape... teens and early twenties - for them it's normal. A middle aged dude? Gay.

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

@jaybud999

I am talking about people that do it instead of cigs. However, if some guy grabs you in the nuts, you know why.

Profile picture for rattdog
rattdog
•

not gay if you're switching from cigs and still want that nicotine. wheezing and coughing are mostly reduced close to zero.

what's gay are the flavored fruity ones. watermelon vape-really? i like the taste from eating those things, not through smoking from a device.

Profile picture for RonJax2
RonJax2
•

I mean, sure it's a bit effeminate to be huffing a strawberry flavored vape or whatever, but it's much gayer to care what someone else is smoking.

Me, I like the marijuana vapes, as it's actually possible to smoke them in most clubs compared to flower which they will kick you out for burning.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Who wants to know, and isn’t asking about gay shit, kinda gay.

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

Ur gay

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

You get to smoke indoors where you live?

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

@clubfan81077

Where do you live where you get to smoke indoors? Russia? China?

Profile picture for Manuellabore
Manuellabore
•

Delilah's, Risque Philadelphia and Pennsport Pub. It sucks

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

@clubfan81077 You can do anything in Florida I guess.

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

Vaping weed is also gay.

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

Still gay

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

Gay

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement