tuscl

small breast

Saturday, February 14, 2015 7:43 AM
I have small breast, A-cup. Will that be a disadvantage for me? What size do you prefer & why?

40 comments

• tobala
    9 years ago
    If you're a spinner/ really slender girl it could be a plus for your total look. I personally don't like fake tits. It would help us answer your questions better if you posted pics.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Any size is fine as long as they are real
  • researchgirl
    9 years ago
    Where might one even post a photo? Toss one off, whats that mean? Thanks you guys.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    More than a mouthful is a waste!
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    9 years ago
    [view link] is another photo hosting web site.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    One of the sexiest dancers I ever saw had basically AAA (flat) boobs, but the rest of her body was spectacular and she was always busy. What really did it for me was her personality. So what is my point? Attitude and confidence are much more important than cup size. Shape and firmness are more important than size. Natural is almost always preferable to enhanced. Hope this helped.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    There's a guy who will be into any decent looking woman no matter the specifics of her size, shape and look. The key as a dancer is to find the guys who are into you and have some money, while not getting discouraged by the guys who turn you down because they aren't into you or are broke. If you are patient you will eventually find a dream customer for whom you can be his dream stripper. There is a dream customer out there for every dancer irrespective of breast size.
  • dtek
    9 years ago
    I think most customers will not care one way or the other as long as you're pretty and slender and have a fun outgoing personality. But there will be some customers who are uninterested in you because you have small boobs. Even so, one of the most popular girls at a club I regularly visit wears an A cup bra (when she wears a bra at all).
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    motorhead +1
  • researchgirl
    9 years ago
    Thanks a bunch everyone. Love the advice
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    We charge nothing for our advice beyond pictures. Don't forget.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    BTW, you're in the sex trade, so call them tits. "Breasts" sounds clinical.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    assuming you have a petite body to match, you should be fine. I generally prefer girls on the petite end of the spectrum. Also, natural tits are almost always better than bolt-ons.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    My guess is yes. But there is no one thing that all custies like or dislike. You have to do your best to target the largest groups of custies with the most money. And of course, there's a limit to how much you can or feel it's worth it to change your appearance.
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    By the way, don't run off just yet. The "anything less than d' s are crap" crowd obviously hasn't chimed in yet.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Small breasts? You need a boob job, preferably DD.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I prefer C-cup or larger and natural – but A-cups are not a deal breaker if she is o/w attractive and has a nice sexy figure. I strongly dislike implants and will not get dances from dancers w/ implants 95% of the time. Make sure you emphasize your good qualities – if you have a pretty face; get up close to the custy so that is what he ahs a view off – if you have a nice ass make sure to wear something that shows it off (don’t’ hide it under a mini-dress); etc. And is not all about the looks although good looks obviously help a lot – being friendly; smiling; eye contact; and being touchy-feely will help a lot – and a SC handshake can often do wonders.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    In and of itself, I don't think breast size is a game changer. It could be a plus or a minus, depending on circumstances. A-cups in a strip club with big breasted women might be a disadvantage. But then again, it might make you stand out as different. If all the other girls are small breasted, you'll need to find a differentiator. Bottom line, if you're pretty, healthy looking, outgoing and have a personality that makes guys feel good about themselves, you'll do fine, irrespective of your boob size.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    One of my favorite dancers is so flat that her tits are like two pimples on her chest. She is a real spinner, has luxurious brown hair which she uses to her advantage when dancing and has more than one "schoolgirl" outfit. The first time I did VIP with her I couldn't get hard with her sucking my dick cuz I felt like she was 14. She's now 27 and can still pass for a teenager. She's got a good way of seducing men and she's always busy. Breast size be damned.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Itty bitty titty comitty
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    It all depends on how you work what you have
  • dw.buck
    9 years ago
    dont care about da tit size as long as your ass is making my dyck wiggle - u getting paid.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    What country were you born in?
  • goonster
    9 years ago
    I prefer big tots, but that is only a deal breaker if you're not otherwise attractive or have a crappy personality. Remember, there's a size and shape for everyone, you just need to not get discouraged by the guys who aren't into you.
  • Duke69
    9 years ago
    15 years ago i was into C and D cups but the last 5 years and accounting ive been shopping for A and B cups and i dont see this changing any time soon As long as their natural its perfect
  • alldaylong
    9 years ago
    Never believed in valentines day... until now. I feel like love is in the air haha. A dancer who's willing to listen to her custies and isn't coming off as a know-it-all? Cough**stripperweb**cough. You're dangerous. Where do you work, so I know where to stay away from? Haha Not a titty man myself and have NOT bought dancers when i would otherwise bc MM were too big/butchered for her frame. Never had it the other way around, not buying for being too small. Again MMV
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    You'll be fine as long as your other breast is similarly small :). Though guys' taste in women varies enormously, I think we all prefer women with [at least] two breasts that are about the same size. (Fans of "Total Recall" like their women to be three-breasted.)
  • AnonymousJim
    9 years ago
    I'll have to admit that I tend to lean towards C and higher. But I'll take up a smaller-breasted girl if she has a particularly attractive face, is a good conversationalist, is a great dancer or is very flexible. Not going to lie; you're going to have to work a little harder to get a guy like me to buy dances with you. But it can be done.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    There was a girl named Austin that danced at my favorite club. Attractive face, check; good conversationalist, check; great dancer with fabulous pole work (former competitive gymnast a the college level), check; flexible? Oh yeah, she used to do a vertical split on the pole naked, also check, check, check. A cups - a classic gymnast's body. Sexy as anything.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    All Natural breast are perfect. I (after years of painstaking dedicated research and gathering of anecdotal evidence) have conclusively found all breasts large or small have the same number of nerve endings and a small breasted girls nipples are more sensitive that a large breasted girls. You therefore can make a small breasted girl cum with just nipple play. If any large breasted girls or even small breasted girl would care to dispute my findings I am still gathering evidence and would be happy to input data into I mean from you! Feel free to PM me.
  • Fldiver96
    9 years ago
    As most have commented, first and foremost natural is the way to go. The feel and look of natural breasts can't be beat. Next, the size. I'm a A-D guy. A girl with a hot body especially a shorter girl with A breasts do the same for me as a girl with larger breasts. Too large- and I'm not into it. The plastic doesn't work for me at all. I'll take the girl with smaller natural breasts than a hot girl with fake perfectly sculpted ones. Just personal preference.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    ATAC, Sounds like Charlie from days past. Charlie was always busy and had almost no tits, but the rest of her was all 10!
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I personally prefer B and C cups, but I don't think being an A cup is a disadvantage, I've seen plenty of guys get dances from flat chested girls.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    A couple of the sexiest dancers I've known were flat or next to flat. I think much of their sexiness came from their grace as actual dancers and from their confidence.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    We all have our preferences and mine tend to be towards bigger tits. But I can say that one of my faves at one of my regular clubs is probably an A-cupper. But she has a charming personality and can work the stage. I also think that when I see her perform, she just oozes raw sex, and that she thoroughly enjoys what she does. I get much the same feeling from seeing her perform that I did from watching my favorite fattie perform. I'm not going to say breast size doesn't matter, but you need to have more than nice tits to be successful.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Tit size isn't that important to me as long as I find you hot in other ways. As long as you're hot and like to show tits, ass, and pussy I'll enjoy you're show! Brilliant!
  • how
    9 years ago
    researchgirl: Some of the most beautiful women have small breasts. Do not consider that a significant factor unto itself. If you look good, are fun to hang around, and exciting when it counts, then you can prosper in any club.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Might be we are misinforming her. She stated, "I have small breast, A-cup." Singular! Might be the other is a "DD".
  • 3LeggedMan
    9 years ago
    A and B cup girls are just great for me, I love nipples way more than tits in general. If the girl has suckable nips, I enjoy playing with them. A girl with long, sensitive nips is absolutely perfect no matter how much fatty tissue is behind them. Of course, fake boobs ruin the whole image for me.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Ok, I'll be the asshole. We won't even look at a dancer twice that has A's or B's. We both prefer between C-DD with an ass to match and curves in between. If she's doing a good stage show we'll tip but nothing more. There are plenty of people who like small tits though.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion