tuscl

Meeting other tuscl members

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
I'm kind of tired of going to clubs alone all the time, so I thought it might be fun to meet up with some other TUSCL members on my travels. I know where some of you club, but I thought it would be easier to have all the information in one thread. If you are interested in meeting other members to go to a club, please identify the city or cities where you most often go to clubs and would be interested in meeting.

As for me, I never go to clubs where I live. This is mostly because the clubs where I live really suck, and secondarily to avoid being seen. I go to clubs when I travel, which is frequently, mostly on weekday evenings. The following are the cities where I most often go to clubs:

Los Angeles.

City of industry.

Phoenix.

Dallas.

Miami.

Tampa.

Atlanta.

Greenville SC.

Charlotte NC.

Raleigh NC.

Lexington Ky.

Chicago

29 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Miami – but I’m not a good wingman since I tend to like a “niche” type of club.

But you can always ping me and I may be in the mood for a “conventional” club.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    At last count I have met 35 TUSCL members. Most of them in Atlanta at Follies but a few at the Columbia SC Platinum Plus. Always happy to meet another one.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    If you ever come to DC, the lap dances are on me!
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Chicago.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    COI
  • Aravas
    10 years ago
    Maryland people hit me up!!!!
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Miami, and close by. I've ventured somewhat northward to meet other TUSCLers.
  • IHearVoices
    10 years ago
    Shadow, I'm looking to check out Follies next Thursday (driving up for the OutKast concert).
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Asheville,NC
    Hickory,NC
    Gastonia, NC
    Charlotte,NC
    Matthews,NC
    Fayetteville,NC
    Greensboro,NC

Greenville,SC
    Welford, SC
    Columbia,SC
    West Columbia,SC
    Charleston,SC
    Florence,SC
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Seneca, SC
    Taylor's, SC

Johnson city,TN
    Knoxville,TN
    Memphis,TN
    Nashville,TN
    Chattanooga,TN

Athens, GA
    Atlanta,GA

Honestly saving up for a Detroit trip looking like once winter is over in 2015 so jacklash and who ever else would love to meet you

Honestly saving up for a follies trip for my birthday in November so shadow i would seriously like to club together with you and others in the ATL

I agree clubing would be fun with other tusclers so im planning at least once a year to head to a new location just to meet more members on the board..tuscl is like a extended family

I club the most in

Asheville NC
    Gastonia NC

Greenville SC
    Taylor's SC

Johnson city TN

Bang69 since my face is public i would finally meet you bro

Anybody else feel free to hit me up

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Hit me up in Denver
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Detroit
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    I will guys
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Holler at me if you're ever in Teotihuacan.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I live in Louisville. You should stay away. There should be no TUSCL meet up here. I won't show up if there is one. I won't tell anyone the best clubs to go to. These aren't the clubs you're looking for...
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    I'm in Virginia, more specifically the Richmond area.

Like George, this isn't the place to club---but I'd still meet up with any of you
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    I b their soon
  • minnow
    10 years ago
    I'll be down in FL for most of the winter.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Hey John smith I think we like the same ladies but me a drink or 2 at follies and I will hit u up cuz I am da kang at follies follies is in Atlanta ga btw I love u man
  • Holdem2
    10 years ago
    East St Louis is closest for me bitches!
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    I can't compete with some of the likes of you, so I need to pick my spots and stay UTR.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Yeah, JohnSmith69 probably just wants to know where you club so he can sit with all the hot dancers and cockblock you all night
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    That's right Steve you figured out my general strategy, but what I'd really like to do is find out where jerikson40 clubs and then pay every dancer in the place to stay away from him and with other guys. On second thought, I guess that would be unnecessary since that is what naturally seems to happen wherever jerikson walks into a club.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    minnow,

Where about's in FL?
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ^ Yeah – it could take one 10 hours+ to drive the state from Key West to the FL/GA border - just saying "Florida" doesn't really narrow it down to the best closest club :)
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    minnow will be in the Tampa area.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I'm in myrtle beach. I have dancers keeping me company when I visit the clubs. :)
    They've been doing a good job at that. :)
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    Soon all will know and love da juice
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I've always wondered where Rick Dugan actually lives. I thought it was New York, but recently it kind of seems he moved to the South.

Anyways, I'm in Portland (Oregon).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion