tuscl

Alucard R.I.P

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Friday, August 15, 2014 12:45 PM
Was sent the following by a fellow TUSCLer: [view link]

60 comments

• GoVikings
    10 years ago
    Oh no, this is terrible. :( And he was only 60 years of age. Thanks for the news Papi, but I'm just about to head to work and this has spoiled the rest of my day
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Thats too bad. His antics were unusual but he will be missed
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    A lot of us wondered what had happened to him since he went missing. Sad.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    FYI: I know there are some on this board who disagreed with the man, but Yoda also passed away in July. One of his faves told me he was a "real nice guy".
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    At times like this, I often wonder how much time I have left. I just posted notices as props to them. Tomorrow I'll get a BJ in their honor. RIP.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Are you serious about Yoda passing away or is that a joke
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    I'm sorry this happened to you Alucard (Jeffrey) RIP
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Yeah – I’ll be turning 45 in a few months and that can be young or old depending on a person’s perspective. But I’ve had a few health issues in the last few months – nothing serious – but does remind one that tomorrow is not guaranteed so might as well make the most of today.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Both in the same month? Wow! That is one eerie coincidence. How old was Yoda when he passed?
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    I feared something was wrong since he has been off of this board and TwoSheds. But I'm still in shock. Jeff was different - but was a good contributor. I'm truly sad. I think he was a nice guy. He used to PM me if I ever wrote anything he disagreed with, but he was ok.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Sometime in July I actually searched for his obit. A bit morbid but I was curious. Came up with no results. It must have been right before his passing.
  • MrDeuce
    10 years ago
    I am saddened by his death. I disagreed with many of his views, but he was always polite and helpful in his PMs to me. RIP, Alucard.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Just curious how did everyone know his identity?
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Damn, RIP Alucard, he was always nice to me.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    RIP
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    @ JohnSmith: Someone posted his identity several months ago. So, his real name was made available to all of TUSCL. For others who didn't see it, Jeff was very quick to offer his real name, even photos of himself, once he got comfortable emailing other members. I was one of those. I'm saddened by his death. It's an unusual feeling and the first time I've had this experience. I never met him, or even spoke to him. I just PMd with him, and quickly switched to email with him.
  • samsung1
    10 years ago
    RIP Also dudester and Vincemichaels have been away for a while.
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    wait so for real alucard is dead? OMG that's terrible. ANd 60 is the new 50 too.
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    how do you guys know that's the same jeffrey/Alucard?
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ^ read club_goer's last post
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Esta - he made it well known that he was an operating room nurse in Toledo.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    There was a lot known about Alucard including his full name; the fact he worked as a nurse; and that he lived in Toledo; and his age – plus I personally knew he worked at the place mentioned in the link and I knew he had only one sibling (brother) –these were all things he had shared w/ me via PMs
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Papi, Do you care to say who PM'd you the news? PM if you wish.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    The person whom PMed me had reservations about posting it on the board since the link has personal info about Alucard – but I thought that since a lot was known about Alucard already; it would be ok since most folks would like to know what had happened.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Alucard’s last comment was on April 5th and my last PM to him which remained marked as unread was on May 1st; yet he passed on July 20th – seems he may have been incapacitated for a couple of months
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    oh my goodness; I hope my last words to him weren't horrible. I am really sadden by this turn of events no joke. And apparently Yoda died too. I think I chose the wrong day to come back. I'll pray for his soul later on tonight.
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    is anybody donating. I want to, but I don't know his family on any level and I don't want to seem like a random stalker type guy?
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I thought about donating in his honor and may still do so – but I also kinda wanted to keep my anonymity
  • minnow
    10 years ago
    RIP, Alucard. Sadly, a sudden inactivity after being regularly active is not a good sign, this only confirms it. Ditto sentiments for vincemichaels. As for Yoda: He has been inactive on pink site for last few weeks, only word from pink site is that he had some issues to take care of. Does/did gawker know yoda personally ?
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Shocked and saddened.
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    R.I.P Alucard
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    A common friend sent me Yoda's obit. We frequented the same club and shared a favorite dancer. One night I asked her for a VIP hour and she said she already had promised Yoda an hour. Could I wait? I couldn't, she told him and he deferred to me saying he had all night. I only spoke to him a couple of times and PM'ed him several times, and was surprised to read in his obit that he was a musician, playing in a couple of bands. The older I get the more I am aware of my own mortality. On one hand I want to raise as much Hell as I can before I'm pushing up daisies; on the other hand I realize that if I stop the foolishness I might get a couple more years out of this body I've been abusing for close to 70 years.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    How old was Yoda if you don’t mind sharing
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    OMG. Both Alucard & Yoda. *smh*
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    Dead at 60 and was in a nursing home... Damn. Makes me wonder if there was an accident or perhaps a stroke. Hate to hear it. A good contributor if not always the easiest to get on with.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    It doesn't appear that SW is aware of Yoda's passing, if indeed it is true. Surprising that there isn't a thread about it over there or any type of acknowledgement. But then again......how would they even find out?
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Very sad. My main memory of him was a pm debate on the existence of God. Neither of us changed position, but it was generally civil and at the end of it all, he propped me. He was an interesting guy, and he will be missed. It's also sobering that I am 63.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Yoga was 56.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    I always assumed Yoda was a much older man.
  • VeryBigDawg
    10 years ago
    Very sad. May he RIP.
  • minnow
    10 years ago
    Fyi, I pm'ed a SW mod. She replied saying that SW "supermod" is trying to get to the bottom of it. She asked if I had any reliable info, and added that a tribute to Yoda is planned over there if the rumors pan out. Gawker, I pm'ed you saying much the same as here, so if you or anyone else have a reliable link or otherwise should get in contact with the mods over there. If true, another RIP.
  • snowtime
    10 years ago
    Sorry to hear about Alucard. Sure, some of his posts were asking for trouble, but he was a loyal member and contributer to TUSCL. Glad to see the number of messages posted about his passing. I received one PM from him and it was very considerate. I think he enjoyed his time on TUSCL and enjoyed the dialogue. He will be missed.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Even though we were oil and water I am saddened by the news.
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    Bad news indeed and sorry to hear it. He held strong views and whilst some or most disagreed with him he was entitled to hold them.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Alucard was his own man. He held his ground to the end. We didn't always agree but we had respect. With respect, to the end.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    This is terrible. I didn't always agree with him, but you don't want to see people pass away like this. RIP Alucard.
  • Draper
    10 years ago
    RIP Always sobering hearing news like this. My condolences to other posters who knew the departed Tusclers.
  • COclubber
    10 years ago
    I met Alucard at the Flight Club in Inkster a couple of years ago. He was a very nice person. Did not get into any debates as our views are different but discussed clubbing as this was our common theme. Thanks for the update. Was wonder why he has not responded to PM lately. RIP
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    Very sad news about Alucard, particularly sad that a health care professional died at such a young age. I hope that he was happy with his life. The only interaction that I had with him was a series of PMs about cats. He vociferously disapproved of my practice of shooting cats on my farm. I don't think I am betraying any confidences by revealing this.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Thanks for posting the information. I feared the worst had happened. Sorry to hear the news. I didn't always agree with him either but he was respectful most of the time. We never agreed with his gun control ideas but he enjoyed science fiction movies like I do. The atheists among the group here may believe that's the end of him but I believe our spirits live on. Whether he goes to heaven or gets reborn in another human body is a question we may all find out one day.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Sad to hear of his passing. He sure loved strip clubs and the dancing girls. He wrote good reviews too.
  • HonestT
    10 years ago
    Went clubbing with Alucard several times, and spoke often last year through this board. RIP, brother.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Most may be aware; but for those that are not; Alucard was open about his CAD heart condition that he had been dealing w/ since he was a young man (30s I believe) – he often mentioned that sooner than later that would be his demise.
  • membernumber1
    10 years ago
    We never met in person, but PM'd a lot. He was a really nice guy who genuinely cared about everyone he chose to connect with. He will be missed by many!
  • HungryGiraffe
    10 years ago
    Alucard and Yoda were one of a kind originals. Will miss them. RiP brothers.
  • jabthehut
    10 years ago
    You can donate to Hospice of Northwest Ohio on their website via https.
  • Joker420
    10 years ago
    R.I.P. they will be Tusclers 4 Life
  • sshrfrsky
    10 years ago
    Sad about Alucard but it seemed like he lived his life on his terms and hopefully enjoyed the time he had left. Never had any conversation with or anything but valued his input on this site. I knew less of Yoda but we did very briefly PM since he was a regular at my preferred club. Wish I knew more about them to honor their memory. So given this reminder of our mortality, do we live like there's no tomorrow or within limits to try and make it last?
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Wow. This is sad news. I feared the worst when he stopped posting so long, but hoped he would return. I like to think that he'd be touched by this thread. Ad astra my Vulcan friend.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Sad to hear of most anyone dying, but it will come to all. Funny thing about TUSCL is that we all know so many we don't know at all. The few I've met have all been good guys, but with these two at 56 and 60, so at 65, seems I might be on borrowed time. vincemichaels was one I met and clubbed with a few times. I've tried to do some investigation as to his well being, but with nearly nothing to go on, all I find are dead ends.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion