tuscl

Getting back to Strip Clubs...

Wednesday, August 3, 2005 8:15 PM
I guess we are really here to talk about strip clubs and not each other, so in this spirit I like to ask everyone to share what they think the perfect LD is (FS and low prices don't count, they belong in another category), I have read several references here to "out of this world" LD's, I'd like to know what that means. Personally my best experience was with an elementary school teacher (or so she claimed) that included nipples in my mouth, tongue in my ear, gentle and soft rubbing in all the right places (I can't do rough riders), then the mother of it all, a bareback titjob to top it off, all that in one song. No extras negotiated (or charged). Mountains crumbled and seas roared that night. Any more ideas?

23 comments

• afields
    19 years ago
    I don't know about you guys but I prefer slow to fast. It's much more erotic. If she's just grinding fast the whole time it can actually be a little uncomfortable, especially if I'm erect. Eye contact and close body proximity are also a plus.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    My experience in the Northeast is that prices vary all over the lot, depending primarily on how fancy the place is. I know places where LD's are $15 and places where they are $40 ($20 for the house and a $20 "tip" for the girl) and everywhere in between. And the price often has little to do with the amount of contact allowed. In most of the small casual neighborhood bar type places, $20 seems to be the norm. Larger and/or fancier places and places usually charge more. In most places you can usually negotiate a lower price if you are getting multiple dances but you have to decide that in advance. In general the more expensive places usually have more attractive girls and fancier buildings but that isn't always true.
  • SuperDude
    19 years ago
    Detroit is in the $20 to $25 range for LD. One club has hit $30 and is charge $35 for VIP. That club is huring for customers, lately.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    $10 to $15 per song on average. I usually get at least two though.
  • Officer
    19 years ago
    What are you guys paying for these lap dances? Every club I have been in in the U.S. the dances cost $20 or $25 for one song (3-4 minutes). But in Charlotte, NC, the dances only cost $10 or even $5 at one club, and they include contact. See my reviews for more details.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    And this girl is a single mom who only works day shift. The couple times I saw her (actually I think it was 3 now that I think about it) she had no regulars, in fact she works in a tiny hole-in-the-wall kind of place that has few customers at all during the day (which is puzzling all by itself, why she would work there.) So I was her only customer. She's drop-dead gorgeous, one of the few true 10's I've ever seen in a club, she's very personable and intelligent, and she gives the most erotic LD I've ever had, the kind that makes you feel like she's your girl friend right from the first minute. Everything about her is perfect, except that she won't sit and talk, even when she's not busy. I really don't get it. Maybe I'll look her up again one of these days, see if she's still there.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    No question there are girls that do well using the "hit and run" technique but that's usually more common on the night shift. Most girls who do well during the day are much smarter about conversing with their regulars and spending a little quality time. It usually reaps huge rewards.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    What was especially puzzling about this girl is that she was obviously a fairly experienced stripper. I could understand if she was new at it but this girl wasn't. She just had no interest in sitting around talking with a customer, either before or after the private dances. I thought that was really strange because she was so professional in every other respect. I guess she just wasn't interested in cultivating any long-term regulars. Maybe she was able to make a lot of money without it.
  • mtang
    19 years ago
    FONDL: I've had that happen too, it's really dumb on the stripper's part. I know it's harder for the youngin's to understand, but as men get older it gets to be more than just the hard on and the tits rubbing in your face, sometimes it's nice to carry on a conversation. This is different from infatuation of a romantic relationship, even though I'm not against it when it happens (since apparently it has happened a couple of times to ppl around me), that's just not what I look for. It's just a nice easy conversation either before or after LD's that makes the experience much more comfortable and relaxing. I might never talk to her again or I migth become a regular, but it always stays ITC, just personal preference. Some strippers really need to read and understand this...
  • easyed14
    19 years ago
    casualguy- What's say you do the east coast sampling and I'll cover the west coast? I won't want to place too heavy a burden on you.
  • easyed14
    19 years ago
    casualguy- What's say you do the east coast sampling and I'll cover the west coast? I won't want to place too heavy a burden on you.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I'm still perfecting the perfect lap dance. When I decide what it is I'll report back. It might take a lot of practice though. It's a tough job but somebody has to do it.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    To expand on my earlier comments, a couple of years ago I visited the Erotic Cafe in NJ and met a girl who was the hottest girl I had ever seen in a strip club, which I said in my review. We went into a private LD room and she gave the best lep dances I've ever had, this girl was so erotic it was unbelievable plus nearly unlimited touching not only allowed but encouraged. I bought a bunch of dances and they were all perfect. I planned on seeing this girl regularly forever. But as soon as the dances were done and paid for, she immediately leaves my side and goes over to talk to a bouncer, she totally ignored me, it was as though I was no longer there. I thought, OK she doesn't know me and doesn't expect to see me again so I guess it makes sense. So I came back 2 weeks later, she remembered me, we headed for LD land, and the experience was exactly the same as the previous time. I never went back. Why would anyone do that? I really never figured it out. It's not like she was busy with other customers, in fact it was early afternoon and there wasn't anyone else there. Why would she sit talking to a bouncer and ignore someone who obviously wants to become a regular customer? If she had just sat with me at the bar for five minutes before excusing herself I'd still be visiting her regularly. That cost her a lot of money.
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    First of all, it's got to be topless or nude. There's got to be eye contact and a sense that anything is possible, which basically means touching anywhere (or at least anywhere except the kitty) is alright. She's got to put her tits in my face and she has to do it slow rather than fast (although if the song is fast, it's OK to be fast). I suppose she has to have a good rhythm. And she has to enjoy it as much as me. Probably the same thing everyone else here said.
  • elrod
    19 years ago
    Gotta be 2-way, both in attitude, eyes, hands and trust. I agree with FONDL, would rather have an intimate moment with reduced contact than a mechanical rough-housing. Anyone had an LD where there was a lot of contact by the dancer but she wouldn't look you in the eyes or you could see her staring off into space uninterested?
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    FONDL, How often does that happen? For me, twice so far. Once in Texas back in '96 and once in '04 in Canada. Great attitude and anything I did was met with encouragement to go further, plus some reciprocity on the part of the dancer. There was another time in San Francisco, but I wasn't nearly as attracted to the dancer. She was an obvious pro at what she did, but there just wasn't the right vibe. I enjoyed the physical part, but the other two were far more memorable.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    To me it's not so much what she does or doesn't do, it's her attitude while doing it and how she reacts when we're done. A really good LDer makes you feel that she's enjoying it as much as you are and invites you back, a bad one feels like she's just going through the motions to earn a buck. I'd rather have less contact with a girl with a great attitude than more contact from someone where it feels mechanical. I've also had some laps that seemed great at the time but as soon as they were over the girl quickly moved on as though she didn't know me at all, which pretty much ruined the whole thing. I remember one girl in particular who I thought was the best at it of anyone I'd ever encountered, but afterward she totally ignored me on two separate visits. She never got the chance for a third. Of course the best LD of all is a great attitude with virtually no rules, but how often does that happen?
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Yoda, good point on ITP, so I'll modify that to her manipulating "little Yoda" in general. Obviously a lot of the mind blowing part is subjective as is the heat between dancer and customer, so I concentrated on the objective parts that move a dance from one level to the next for me. Having permission for my hands to roam freely over a hot girl's naked body does a lot for my state of mind and my enjoyment of the dance. Her apparent willingness or desire to please me helps too.
  • ShotDisc
    19 years ago
    Great topic. To me a great lap dance is one with great interaction. minimums: topless or nude, willingness on the dancers part to allow touching almost anywhere, an openness to consider going farther than normal. I enjoy trying to make her feel as good as she is making me feel. have had great dances that included full-out sex and have great dances that were just boobs in the face. all depends on the attitude and demeanor.
  • T-Bone
    19 years ago
    The performance details don't matter all that much to me (topless, botomless, titties in face, etc.) But in general, my ideal LD is: they're plenty of heat between us, so much that she's sweating and I'm hard as a rock when it's over....and we both want another :)
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    I tink an ITP move would probably qualify as an extra...not that there is anything wrong with that. For me topless is fine it's more about the woman's moves than seeing her kitty. I love when a girl unbuttons my shirt, sucks on my nipples and then rubs her bare tits against my bare chest. The other day I had a dancer doing this and, as she was rubbing against me she used her bare foot to fondl little yoda into a state of pure bliss. A great LD experience!
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    This is a topic that deserves a bump. I think a lapdance to be even remotely satisfying has to have some boobs on the face, some grinding on the lap. To move up to the good catagory it should be at least topless with some roaming hands allowed on the part of the customer. A great lapdance and the customers hands are given free reign (except for the kitty) and it should be topless or nude. A mind blowing one should be customers hands anywhere and dancers moving inside the pants (New acronym, ITP). I think a mind blowing dance should be nude, but I've had a few in g-string.
  • themailman
    19 years ago
    Thanks for a topic that is not some esoteric BS! All you mentioned is cool. A couple of times I've had dancers reach in my pants before the song starts for a slight "adjustment. Had a few french kisses, although you have to be careful with that one. They were girls I knew and we were comfortable with each other. Have had MY nipples sucked a few times...very cool. I had a new one tonight...at the end of the song the girl told me to close my eyes. She then lightly licked my eyelashes...sounds weird, but my gosh..it was awesome. Very sensual and unique. I feel that there can be "chemistry" even in a strip club...if it's there the dances can be really good for you both.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion