tuscl

Tuscl the movie.

Friday, March 21, 2014 11:09 PM
Ever wondered what it would be like if TUSCL was made into a movie? I just wrote a short, starring Dougster, Jester, & Shadowcat. It also has a really good sex scene & some violence, plus the final showdown between Staxwell and his long time rival (?). I honestly think this deserves an Academy Award for Best Screenplay. 12 Years A Slave can suck this screenplays dick. Happy Spring & Farewell. Hope you guys can get through it without shedding too many tears. See you fuckers on the other side. I present: James Cameron's GAME OF NO FUCKS GIVEN. [view link]

27 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Bravo! Especially after 3 ganja chocolates and some old fashions. Stax, old boy, you outdone yourself with this one. I am impressed.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Nicely done. Brilliant!
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    A masterpiece! The idiosyncratic cast of characters felt oddly familiar, as if I knew them already. Many will find the four and half hour running time excessive (I felt myself nodding off a few times during the slow parts) but it takes time to achieve such a singular vision. If you are a fan of endless games of World of Warcraft, 1200 page Sword & Sorcery fantasy novels or messianic quests by quixotic lunatics, you will love this movie. 3 1/2 stars.
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    that was well done
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    But how about the illegitimate baby, Sippycup whose father is unknown? Surely that could introduce some interesting plot twists.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I don't know what to say. I can't think of the words that adequately express my feeling. It should be required reading before any new person can enter the discussion board. Bravo. p.s. I hope that you have submitted this as an article.
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    Juicybox: What ? No juice ! --- Juice is in there!
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    That. Was. Fucking. Brilliant. Tears of laughter making my vision blurry.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    All I can say is, thank God I'm not in this time, LOL!
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Stax my man...that was clearly so damn fucking coo-el time spent. LOFL dude. But It needs some LDK. That dude's antics are frickin' HI-LAR-EEE-OUS. But really dude...you're obsessed with big tits. Ain't healthy. You clearly need to incorporate HAWT chicks with small bazongas. You know, double D's or something like that. But nothing less than a D cup. That would be KA-ray-ZEEE talk. Peace out dude ;-)
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    lol, Quite funny. Maybe if the sword welding guy fails in a quest to dominate a female because she pulls out a gun on him, he decides that the quest to ban all defenses like guns from individuals is in his interest. He then successfully lobbies the town council to pass an edict banning all guns in town. He created a gun free zone. Then he hopes he can dominate the girl with big titties in town that previously pulled out a gun on him and threatened him with words like if I ever see ur mother fu ass again.... He returns with a sword only to see her pull out an illegal handgun and she starts shooting. He runs. no pussy for him tonight. He debates having her arrested but he would have to get Deputy Dougster to listen to him and they aren't exactly the best of friends. He knows of another town with a bunch of girls with big titties at a bar called follies where Deputy Dougster has no control over. He goes on his quest to ban all guns in a new town. He just seems to get no respect. Everyone seems to have a gun already in this far flung land with warm temps and big titties.
  • looneylarry
    10 years ago
    Such imagination. Actually, very inspired. I see a franchise brewing here. The man-hours that went into this epic must have been FF-cup sized. These archetypes are spot on. You captured so well how these characters see themselves. Alucard as the sanctimonious knight. Dougster as the magnificent, brooding, manipulative malevolence. GMD as the enigmatic sage. And the hint of a sequel. A huge amount of work. With musical accompaniment to set moods. But it might be pearls before swine, Stax. I enjoyed it, and its evocation of a culture, or at least a distant, warlike future.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    that was good,can't wait for the sequel , or prequel
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Bravo! Well done,sir!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Epic. With many unexpected plot twists at the end.
  • snowtime
    10 years ago
    Good job. Hope Founder gives you "extra credit" for your efforts.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Well done staxavelli! I am honored to get a cameo in the TUSCL movie! Let's take this to Hollywood!
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I was wondering if Alucard was going to take his sword to a gun fight, lol. quite the imagination I sliced off someone's head in a dream. It was self defense. He had a long metal chain and he was going to attempt to kill me. I was hiding a machete and suddenly swung around and sliced off his head at the neck. I woke up and thought, cool dream. It wasn't anyone I knew. Just your average thug who was chasing me in a car.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I doubt someone's head would actually slice off that easily with a machete. I wouldn't know though.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    I liked that all the women had FF cup-sized tits. I guess in 1571 that was the only available bra size: Freakin' Fantastic!
  • RickyBoyDugan
    10 years ago
    It's a good start, but a minor criticism - There should have been more about ME. I am, after all, certainly the most important member of the board and, indeed, one of the most important people in all of existence. I do like how it ends, however. With The System triumphant as usual!
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Lol that was a fun read!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Awesome writing
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    CHOICE, staxwell, absolutely choice. Farmer Arthur is honoured to have been given a small role in your opus.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    Very well done and extremely creative. Good stuff, stax
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    LOL. Good stuff stax. Thanks for contributing your time and talents to providing something so entertaining.
  • ReadyPayerOne
    10 years ago
    Excellent!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion