tuscl

A Tale of Two Favs

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Some time ago, I had two favs that I found extremely attractive. But Fav A was not willing to communicate with me about when I might get time with her in the club, just wanted me to come in on her normally work days and hope she wasn't ditching. One the other hand, Fab B and I bonded (loosely) because she found it refreshing that I got it that she was out of my league. So Fav B became #1 Fav. But I still got the occasional dance from Fav A.

Didn't see Fav A for a few weeks, when one night she shows up 5 - 10 pounds heavier. Often this is not a problem, and can be good, more sand in the hourglass. But in her case, pure flab. And if anybody knows flab, its me.

Got me thinking, given her near miss of being my #1 Fav. What is the kindest way to handle it, when a fav falls from the ranks of the top tier hotties, and you now want few/no dances with her?

29 comments

• goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I can't wait to see the answers on this one, as my past fave is really kind of dwindling. Also include that there's only 1 club in driving distance that has a day shift do switching clubs isn't an option.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    If anyone has an exceptionally good answer, I'm all ears, but I'm not optimistic there is.

IMO, you got to break a few eggs to make an omelet. Politely tell her it's just not working for you and hope she doesn't start cock blocking is the best I can think of.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    I agree with GSB, great question.

@GSB: I'm in the same boat. Only one club close to me, and it's a friking pain in the ass xATF is still there.
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    I generally just tell the outgoing favorite what I tell dancers I'm not interested in: that I'm not doing anything today, but they are welcome to sit and chat if they'd like. They very rarely stay and chat for more than 5 minutes.

Is that the kindest way? I don't know - but it seems to cause little drama.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I agree with Dolfan
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    My CF and I have a real understanding of where our relationship is. Even though we get along great and communicate very well, we both understand our relationship. If she gained ten pounds, she knows that she's out the door. That's not me being a dick. It's her knowing good business.
    Personally, I'd never let any broad even think that she's out of my league. I'm short and I let a broad know that she can stay or she can go, it really don't matter.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Right, Slick, strippers don't fuck you for free cause they know you're outta THEIR league.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Quick question-Who's the lard ass in question?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Quick question-Who's the lard ass in question?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Supermarkets don't sell me produce for free cause they know they're out of my league.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Damn I-Phone duplicates.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Where I come from, money talks and bullshit walks. My ATF has been on a drug bender, got suspended from work and started being disrespectful. I called another dancer that I knew would shoot her mouth off, met her OTC, fucked her ass off, and waited. Three days later my ATF called, apologetic and seeing what she could do to make it up to me. I don't control her, that's for sure, but if she wants to stay on the gravy train, then....
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Money, Money, Money, Money, Mon-ey!
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    If a dancer's BEHAVES obnoxiously, that's different. I just straight up tell her I'm not down with it, and I'm done with it. But many thick-pretty women have to be so vigilant not to gain weight. It's hard not to feel bad for them when their willpower fails them.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    Your their ATM, why do you give a shit what they think? One of them is in your league lol (what league is that the PL ATM's?) - your just a PL to them!

Just be a jerk like I am and go with the one you want. If reject gives u lip just tell her "going another way today honey." Its your money, your hobby. So one of them gets pissed your taking dances from another girl? What she's not gonna drain your money any more? Boo hoo hoo. Maybe the one who is not getting dances anymore will now offer our pussy otc and get back in the game.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    Why the lardass in question is Dougturd of course.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I normally just smack the living shit out of the.bitch.then she blows.me for free cause i get all up in her head...she knows im above her goddamn league
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Q What should I do if a stripper is out of my league?
    A Find another night to bowl on.

Q Do fat strippers deserve your respect?
    A Yes, but they don't deserve your money.

Q Why is a fat stripper like a moped?
    A They're both fun to ride, but you don't want your friends to see you doing it.

Q Why is a stripper like a cow pie?
    A They're both easier to pick up with age

• Estafador
    11 years ago
    Here's what you do man....ignore her. When she starts tryi g to siphon a dance off you, you can either remind her who was the one thag wasted your time making you go to the club just for her to barely give you attention/say "sorry maybe later". Or the even kinder way would be to tell her she needs to hit the gym. That's kind is it not folks?
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Uhm, no, not especially kind.
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    Great post and probably no good answer available. Who wants to be a dick to a person they've been so intimate with. I can't do it.

In these type scenario's I try to gradually wean them off the cash train. I'll change seats when they go up on stage or sit at the rail and tip to avoid getting locked in. I'll invite other dancers over for a drink etc..

• Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Lots of great comments above. I have the same situation. A six-year fave of mine has steadily gained weight over the past three years. I've just slowed down seeing her. It's down to less than once a month now. I never thought a weight gain would affect my interest in her, but I sense that it finally has. She still texts me to come in to see her, but I make excuses why I can't. I don't have the heart to tell her the real reason why.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I don't know that there is a good way to handle it when a girl falls from the lofty heights of being a favorite. I always hope they just go away from the club forever, but that doesn't happen enough. I always tell them I don't want any dances, that's for sure. Of course, there's no way to know beforehand how they'll react to that, and there was one girl I always struggled with before she ended up disappearing from her club with forever.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Thank the SC Gods that hasn't happened to me, yet. In the Elysian Fields that make up the COI, we have many a CF to cradle the mantle of current all time favorite
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    If you want to do it in the least-dickish way possible and keep her on the backburner in the event she loses weight slip her a $20 and ask her if she can go get the other girl for you. Boom. It's like a money buffer for her feelings and she gets the hint.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I can only afford a level of niceness that will cost me about $5, not $20.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Stripper truth will free (all of) my money from me.
  • rl27
    11 years ago
    I just tell her "Not today," and she usually gets the hint after two visits.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion