tuscl

Sunday / Monday Night

rediguan
Illinois
Thursday, September 20, 2012 9:21 PM
Due to my travel schedule I don't normally get to SCs on Friday/Saturday nights. Do you guys feel that Sunday Afternoon / Night is a 'hangover' night and quality suffers because of the Saturday? Does the same weekend issue hang on until Monday as well? When I travel, I try to plan when / where I go based similar reviews based on the day of week and time I will be around. I certainly get that Sunday is not prime time but I'm sure some of you appreciate that you can only take what you can get. I'll hang up and listen to your answer.

16 comments

• samsung1
    12 years ago
    Clubs often have special hours for their slow Sundays. Sirens in Columbus opens at 11am Mon-Sat but does not open until 7pm on Sundays. Sundays have been hit or miss for me. Less crowded is a good thing in my opinion.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    On the few visits I made to BT's on Sundays there were very few Dancers.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I've found Sundays and Mondays to have fewer and less attractive dancers.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I've found Sundays and Mondays to have fewer and less attractive dancers.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    After your two busiest days of the week wouldn't you want a day off? There's a reason some clubs open late Sundays/Mondays or are just flat out closed on those days.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    When would I watch football?
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I generally concur that Sun/Mon are slow. In Atlanta most clubs don't even open on Sunday. However Follies is open on Sundays and is my favorite day of the week to visit there.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    I do most of my clubbing when my favorite dancers are working. When they work Sunday nights, I usually find that a good night. Like Samsung, I prefer the less crowded nights and usually avoid Friday and Saturday nights when I can. If a fave works on a Monday night, I'll go, but Mondays are the slowest nights of the week. I find there's usually no one else at that club on Monday's besides my fave. Sometimes, you're limited as to when you can go clubbing, such as while travelling. On those occasions you just have to take what you can get, even if they are Sunday or Monday nights
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    I also travel and end up clubbing on Sunday and/or Monday nights sometimes. I've had some fun times too. As long as there are a few hot dancers or even just one, I am often the center of attention since there are fewer patrons. But it can be a bust also.
  • minnow
    12 years ago
    Su Afternoon: Many clubs aren't even open Sunday afternoon Su Night: YMWV. If club is in a NFL franchise city on game day, Sunday nights can (and do) rival Sat. nights for crowd/dancer levels. Several times, Sunday dancer lineup as good as midweek lineup, other times dead. Monday: These are often the low point hours, but some gems can sometimes be found. Sometimes, a more lax atmosphere compared to peak hours. In any event, if you don't like what you see, you can always bail. Some clubs don't have an afternoon cover, others have lower Su - Thu. night covers vs Fri-Sa nights.
  • magicrat
    12 years ago
    I've only been once on a Sunday night and happened to meet a favorite that night, so you never know unless you go.
  • Fenster
    12 years ago
    Some clubs in Dallas (esp Baby Dolls) had a Sunday/Monday rule: a girl had to work Sunday and Monday in order to be allowed to work the next Friday/Saturday. Sometimes I've met girls trying out a new club Fri/Sat because they can't work at their regular club because of this rule (they'll let newbies in to try the club Fridays and Saturdays, and only apply to rule to their regular house girls).
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I’ve clubbed in the afternoons but only on weekdays and have had mostly positive results b/c as Corvus mentioned “you tend to be the center of attention”. I’ve rarely clubbed on weekend afternoons since I’ve always felt these would be the worst times to visit a club in terms of talent – i.e. there are those customers that do not club at night and go during the day; usually these day customers choose weekdays instead of weekend days IMO. Also, those customers that can only go on weekends to clubs will probably choose to go on weekend nights rather than weekend days. All this means that weekend days will have very few customers and thus probably very few dancers. I’ve gone to clubs on Su. and Mo. nights often and have usually had a good time. In my personal experience, over the last year or two, I’ve had better SC outings on these two nights than on Fr/Sat nights. As with many things (i.e. restaurants, stores, etc.), quality of service (QOS) sharply deteriorates on these two nights mainly due to the large crowds, IME. Certain clubs are only “alive” on the weekends (Fr/Sat nights) while other clubs are pretty good on all nights – often times it comes down to choosing the right type of club. I often just go to the club when I am horny/in-the-mood, and that could be any day/night of the week. So just like I “need” to go to the club on any particular day/night, I assume dancers also need to go to the club on any/particular day/night to get what “they need”. Plus, many dancers often have to dance days beyond just the weekends either b/c they are forced to by the club or b/c of financial reasons. So if you choose the right club, you can have a great time no matter what day of the week IMO.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    I love Sunday and Monday nights. That is often when the girls who really need the money are working and, as a couple of others here mentioned, the customer count is low. Needless to say, this dynamic very much works in a customer's favor vs Friday/Saturday nights, when you get a lot of younger, casual customers and part time dancers clogging up the works.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    I have a job which requires me to work Sunday night, so I don't get a chance to go very often on Sunday night, or Monday night for that matter, but I do know that the one club near me that I've been to on Sunday night has, on average, about 10 dancers on Sunday night (it's 40+ on Friday and Saturday night). From what one of the dancers told me, it's more or less the same crew every Sunday. I do believe it's a buyer's market on Sunday night, as opposed to a seller's market on Fri-Sat night, at least there. One of the other clubs near me is soon to open up on Sundays again (they used to for years, but quit that practice a few years ago); I wonder what that will mean, in light of the fact that's a juice bar and regular bars are closed Sunday night.
  • Dolfan
    12 years ago
    I spend a lot of Monday's or Holiday Tuesdays in clubs so I'll pile on, Sunday's and Monday's tend to be slow. But Slow does not mean bad. A couple clubs here have a rule - if you want to work Fri or Sat you have to work Sun or Mon too, or something similar. The clubs that do this tend to have fairly lively Sundays, especially during football season. A lot of clubs also do drink/room specials during football season. The dynamic is fairly different, overall numbers are down and sometimes the ratio is off - but a lot of dancers are flush and not in hustle mode. It makes for a relaxing Sunday afternoon, having a few drinks and chatting about decidedly trivial shit with hot (mostly) naked chicks. Monday's seem to be sorta the opposite. The girls there on Monday are anything but flush and are acting accordingly. I'm pretty convinced every day/time at strip clubs has its own character. That character may not be the same in all areas or even clubs. So the question really becomes not "Are Sunday and Monday crappy days" but "Are Sunday and Monday's day's I enjoy being there" - Guess & check, or read reviews for the clubs in question and watch the dates.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion