tuscl

Strip Club Purgatory

mjx01
Aspiring Global Hound
Thursday, March 22, 2012 7:17 PM
In honor of the "strip club capital" thread... what do you all think are the WORST cities (or states) for strip clubs? My votes: San Diego, Virginia, North Carolina

32 comments

• trickystick
    12 years ago
    Those are all really bad. A few others: Chicago, Boston, Minnesota, and Washington DC.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Aren't there a few states with no contact allowed? Those have to rank. NC isn't great, but I can't imagine its THE worst.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    Agree with Chicago (can't believe I forgot that one)... although reviews suggest things improve if you're far enough outsid the city (i.e. club 390)
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    OH NO!!! I am proud to nominate all clubs in Edmonton and Calgary as being the continent's most chaste strip clubs.
  • Rod8432
    12 years ago
    How come some of the worst cities for clubs are the nation's largest and presumably most progressive and permissive? Like, why does Cocoa Beach FL have one of the highest rated clubs, but DC has next to none? Even NYC has rather chaste clubs in comparison to some small towns in NJ. And what's with Califonica? You'd think it'd be wide open there, but San Diego is among the worst (and I lived there for a while and know). Los Angeles is not much better, with exception of Tropical Lei. Ironically, some of the best clubs are in the middle of the bible belt (e.g., Atlanta), conservative retirees (e.g., Florida), or the rust belt (e.g., Detroit). Such are the peculiarities of this hobby.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    On the somewhat "local" front, Orlando. Recently, for me, Augusta, GA.
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    I can speak for Minnesota as being crap..but from the word on here there are worse places.
  • Jcbeast23
    12 years ago
    Man dc is horrible I also didnt like oklahoma.
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    Without a doubt, Salt Lake City. Second place Boise Idaho.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    I can and will vouch for Omaha-Council Bluffs being bad. The whole state of Nebraska sucks. I can certainly go along with Minnesota being bad, based on my one experience there. I'm surprised no one said Missouri was bad, and it was bad before they made the laws more restrictive.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Chicago bad. Detroit good. Both the biggest cities in their state. Both controlled by Democrats. Both have large black populations. Both have serious crime problems. The difference in strip club law enforcement is striking. (Enforcement of laws, not the laws themselves--Detroit has passed very restrictive laws.) One might think that corruption and payoffs play a major role. But I've lived in both cities, and Chicago is by far the more cynical and corrupt.
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    San Diego is far from being the worse. You cant just waltz in and expect shit to happen. If manangement likes the girl and the girl likes you then you get extras. Not too common but it does happen.
  • JackKash
    12 years ago
    I'll second Idaho. Don't stop, just keep driving all the way through.
  • JackKash
    12 years ago
    Oh, and Gah! I'm going to Minneapolis in a few weeks.
  • bobvz
    12 years ago
    Virginia, Virginia, Virginia, Virginia.....enough said.
  • Bemelove
    12 years ago
    MO has some of the worst.
  • Dolfan
    12 years ago
    Orlando is pretty bad, especially when you consider its proximity to Miami, Fort Lauderdale & Tampa, which are pretty far on the other end of the spectrum
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Virgina fosho !
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    Another vote for Virginia
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Montana sucks ass
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    It looks like Virginia is the winner.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Tennesee sucks balls 2 !
  • standupguy81
    12 years ago
    DC has the worst, can't touch or anything. Portsmouth Virginia - Majik city is actually good.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    My vote goes to UTAH. "Eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow you may be in Utah".
  • snowtime
    12 years ago
    Tennessee NOW. Nashville used to be the most liberal adult entertainment city in the country. Several years ago the places were raided and now this is one of the worst cities. The same thing seems to be happening in Memphis also.
  • minnow
    12 years ago
    OP should rephrase "worst metro areas". Cases in point: 1) St. Louis, MO has ZERO stripclubs, but many good ones are available a quick drive across the river in IL. 2) Cincinnati, OH also has ZERO stripclubs. This is a city (and metro area) I'd nominate for inclusion on the "10 worst cities" list. The nearest options across the river in Newport KY- the few clubs there are hardly worth the drive. Closest "good" options are ~ 45 minute drive away in Dayton. Having said that, a lot of states (particularly in midwest or west) could make the list with no viable cities, or clubs within a 45 minute ( let alone 2 hr drive) from any given area of the state.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    Living in Northern Virginia and working in DC - double whammy!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Snow tell me about it ! And it fuckin sucks !
  • FinalLap
    12 years ago
    In the midwest, Wisconsin and Minnesota are pretty weak. Weird customs in WI, where you often have to pay a cashier and get a ticket, totally messing up the spontaneity of moving from one dance to another. Clubs in Minneapolis look great, but not a lot happens. Washington, DC is awful. A total waste of time.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    VERY BAD: Downtown Chicago (no contact, very onerous) DC (zero contact, small number of packed clubs) Boston (zero contact, small number of packed clubs) Virginia (covered nipples and full booty bottoms, no hard alcohol in any club) SOMEWHAT BAD: Wisconsin (boring, constant tip walks by multiple dancers) Arkansas (pasties, quite dull) Mobile, AL (pasties, rather dull with lots of p/t dancers)
  • wwpmi
    12 years ago
    Orlando but the good news is if you are in Orlando then drive about 25 miles east to Cocoa beach, fun all night long bring a lot of ten$. San Diego but the good news is if you are in SD then drive about 20 miles south to TJ, fun all day and night but in the words of the eagles "next time I'll bring more money" (close to the actual words). Chicago and there is no good news for some 200 miles in all directions.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    All I wana do is bust this nut ! Yyyyyyyyyy god yyyyyyyyy ! Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion