tuscl

Why are strippers only attracted to loser boyfriends?

Friday, August 27, 2010 2:07 PM
Its not the case 100% of the time. And if a stripper found a good Guy with $ she probably wouldn't be stripping anymore. But it seems like that even though they may have been through several duds they seem to be attracted to guys with no future

50 comments

• troop
    14 years ago
    good question! i've often wondered the same thing. i've known some real hot dancers that had bigtime looser boyfriends or husbands that they supported. i had a long discussion that bordered on an arguement with a married dancer that supported her husband. her excuse was that he was the father of her child and her child loved him. she made other excuses for her husband that couldn't/wouldn't get or hold a job and i finally told her that i would never buy any more dances from her because even though she was willing to support or hubby, i wasn't going to help support him. no doubt drugs have something to do with strippers getting involved with lowlife guys too.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Is she really going out with him? Is she really gonna take him home tonight? Is she really going out with him? 'Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, There's something going wrong around here
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    I thought all dancers had Daddy issues and that all women look for someone like there fathers to date...so...you do the math.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    primo: I am always happy to be any dancer's Daddy for 10 min., an hour, all night. As long as they are 40 or younger I am prime Daddy material.
  • VETERANCLUBBER
    14 years ago
    I understand about not buying dances anymore Troop. My problem is this. I'm not there to listen to gals bitch about personal problems or other dancers bitching about each other. I'm not a therapist. Simply buying a fantasy
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    WHY DO ALL STRIP CLUB CUSTOMERS THINK THEY CAN SAVE OR RESCUE A STRIPPER FROM HER HORRIBLE LIFE? Yes sir, my question is exaggerated stereotype no different than curiousgeorge's. Do you know all strippers and their boyfriends? I'm not dating or married to a stripper but this question is raised alot and each time the responses are equal to stripperweb. curiousgeorge, why do you care who their boyfriends are? are you trying to date one? Some strippers lie to gain your sympathy and money, they may not even have a boyfriend. Did it occur to you she might not want to be with a customer who wants to save her from her life. She might like bad boys or is shallowly attracted to certain types. There are thousands of possible reasons why she doesn't want to date or marry customers. It is crazy to stereotype all strippers are only attracted to loser boyfriends. The more important issue you raise is whenever a stripper complains about her boyfriend or financial issues to you, you are paying to listen to her bitch. You might want to change the topic of discussion or otherwise enjoy listening to the stripper complain.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    What would make a woman want to sell sex to perfect strangers ? Her wiring has to be pretty messed up and for a stripper to think that she's not a prostitute is like CNN thinking it's unbiased. Therefore, wiring messed up = loser boyfriend. There are a handful of strippers that keep their eye on the prize, but they are very few in number.
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    Two points for gatorfan. To put it in another perspective, why do so many wives have loser husbands visiting strip clubs for sex?
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    On txtitty's point and turning this mirror around, how many of us consider themselves assertive at a Strip club? My point, be as assertive with the conversation as you are on TUSCL complaining about paying to listen to a stripper complain and you won't be creating topics asking why strippers have loser boyfriends.
  • TessaMia
    14 years ago
    is not only strippers that have loser men in life, is ridiculous for any woman to think she needs a man if she has to be the man ... work too hard for my money to hand off to any guy, screw that and for Dudester, i sell a fantasy not my ass
  • Excalibur205
    14 years ago
    I honestly over time have thought that women like to feel "motherly" to their boyfriends or men. While there are a LOT of great single men who make a living, go to school to further there lives, are ambitious, and girls aren't interested in them. I don't understand it but I've seen it happen at a high enough volume of times to make that assumption. SOME girls like guys that LOOK big and smart and tough but when it comes down to it they aren't.
  • Excalibur205
    14 years ago
    I know that it's a fantasy but some guys do like honesty and that goes into the decision of who they give the money. Not only that, but as crazy as it sounds, some of these lonely guys like to feel like they are helping the girls even at just a minimal level it makes them feel good about themselves and hopefully the girl feel good too. and I know it might be lies, but when a girl tells me she's ambitious and trying to better her life it makes me want to be with her even more.
  • Excalibur205
    14 years ago
    By the way CNN is no where near as biased as MSNBC and FOX come on now lol.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    I personally think strippers tend to go for loser boyfriends because they want to feel better than their man. Also, a lot of stripper boyfriends probably couldn't get a non-stripper girlfriend.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    Because they've been damaged somehow, it's not the rocket science version of psychology. But we don't have to talk about these things with them unless we want to. Just say no. Maybe this topic should be permanently retired.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    This topic should be retired because it serves no good purpose. Post it on stripperweb and let the strippers PMS over it. I say again those asking and stereotyping must either want to date a stripper or they cannot control a conversation they are paying for. Grow up and focus on what the stripper should be doing since you are the one paying.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    who's paying for the conversation?
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Anyone complaining is paying one way or another to be at the strip club, drinks, cover, tips, and also pay with your time. Do you go to the club to listen to the strippers complain? I would skip the strip club rather than sit and listen to that.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    What's not to like about strippers being attracted to losers? After all, if they weren't, I'd never get anything!
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    There's a whole lot of issues with most strippers. I don't want to hear any of it. I just want what I see to act like a real live sexual experience provider.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    A lot of dancers are losers themselves so they go well with their loser boyfriends.
  • arbeeguy
    14 years ago
    Look at this through the other end of the telescope, or a different KIND of telescope. We all know there are a TON of women out there who used to strip, but don't now. They found a non-loser guy who would support them, or they got a career break, and can support themselves without stripping. A lot (not all) of the ones who are still stripping, therefore, have boyfriends (or husbands) who cannot support them. So they strip for money. A-B-C.
  • motorhead
    14 years ago
    The reasons are simple. Most - but not all - dancers are substance abusers. So loser boyfriends are either all they are able to attract and / or they are their supplier. Also, as much as we think the idea of dating of stripper would be way cool, how many professional guys earning a nice living would actually truly date a stripper. Not generally the type of wife/GF you want to show off at professional functions. And for those of you that are in denial and refuse to believe that most dancers do indeed have loser BF's and babydaddys, let me tell you this. I've been going to the same club for over 20 years and have come to know several dancers OTC (not talking OTC sex, I mean really know them OTC). And seeing their boyfriends and their stripper friends' boyfriends, I can attest that the majority do have unemployed loser BF's. Granted, not a scientific poll, but personal observations don't lie.
  • how
    14 years ago
    They think they can change their guy...
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    They wish to find out about a real life PL.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    motorhead, who really gives a shit if they have a loser boyfriend or not, if this concerns you then the stripper is not utilizing her mouth for what it should be doing on you! WTF is it with all this I need to know her loser boyfriend. I don't care who or what they do when they aren't sucking my cock.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    It's what they feel they deserve. Once that changes they often get a higher class of bf - and stop stripping.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Funny to see the names of the departed TUSCL morons of that in this thread - abreegay, Dudester. Steve229, how.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    LMFAO make your fucking minds up! Either strippers are materialistic bitches who just care about $$$$$$ or we're bitches who look past all that shit and find something in a man we love no matter what his situation in life!
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Coz these niggaz are just jealous coz they're just tricks
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Some jokes I’ve heard before, from actual strippers (apologies to jack slash if he’s already said them before) Q What does a stripper do with her asshole before going to work? A Drops him off at band practice. Q What do you call a stripper happily married? A A lesbian. Or my favorite, some meme of a little boy staring at a chalkboard and saying “this school stuff is so hard. I’m going to go be a stripper’s boyfriend”
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    jealous men made thos eup
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    This material came from tumblr. And the strippers who reblogged striked me as legit.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    doesnt mean they made the jokes up.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Are you implying stripper women, or women in general, can’t come up with good jokes? :(
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    I want the pathetic tricks to answer how they can call dancers greedy and money hungry and manipulative and all about getting their $$$$ and then say that dancers tend to date losers who have nothing to offer!!!! Are they like the creepy "nice guys" and are fucking upset that dancers don't want them just coz hey spend money on us????
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    bump
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    every stripper I ever dated said I was the best they ever had. Im interested in knowing what classifies as a loser. I keep my main bitch in designer shit and fuck her right. How many of you do that for your bitches?
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    So does loser mean a guy who isn't white? A blue collar guy? A guy from a poor family? A victim of white Amerikkka?
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    Bc the girls who date guys w no future usually don’t have much of a future themselves in the works? PL’s are always telling girls they can do so much better just bc they are hot and wanna fuck them. Even if they’re coked out all the time and go home with random customers. There are plenty of normal dancers with normal boyfriends
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Anyone has a future. Its all about their hustle. Its about the game in the nigga
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    ^agreed. That’s why I said in the works. You can turn things around at any time but if you’re in a place where you’re doing drugs and wrapped up in the club scene, you’re gonna attract a certain kind of guy
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    I agree with that
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    BUT it depends on the type of drug and how much they use. Nothing wrong with a few bumps of coke to get through the night
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    The only girl I’ve ever known with a loser boyfriend in the club was a female manager. Consider the source, gentlemen, if you’re going to the McDonald’s equivalent of a SC, this stereotype you have about girls being with losers applies to McDonald’s-level strippers.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    ^^^ How about the dancers who DFK in the front room, are they McDonalds type strippers?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Idk. I’ve seen too many relationship dynamics where the dancer will sugar momma their boyfriend, who will simultaneously complain about her job while also enjoy being “bribed” My own ex boyfriend had started to suggest that I start providing more, and that was one of several reasons that we broke up.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    nothing wrong with holding your man down when he needs you.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    PinkSugarDoll you're full of it. The club has nothing to do with it. The only losers Ive seen are the white bitches who have sex with dealers to get drugs for their men. Usually meth. But its funny how the tone of this thread is all about minorities
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    I know right. They're the ones who act the most uppity but are the worst ever.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion