Does anyone just go to strip clubs NOT for extras? Just to watch?

Friday, May 3, 2024 6:05 AM
Is that absolutely loony or insane? :S I love tipping at the front and getting attention (e.g. eye contact, bouncing on me if it's a lower stage with couches, etc.) but I actually realized I don't want to actually touch the strippers lol except one but it's weird - perhaps my fetish is more so being an exhibitionist and good conversation? Probably not the best place to post this but curious if any of y'all can relate.

36 comments

How long have you know you’re gay?
Hungryhunnypot
17 days ago
HAHA I will admit I am bisexual but I think the fact that I know it's all fake intimacy, I just don't care for the extras and shit. But fuck, I love watching sexy big booty big natural titty girls dancing.... God damn.
hotgirlspls
17 days ago
I'm an extras hound. But I understand that some guys just want to watch hot girls and talk to them.
jackslash
17 days ago
I go to find girls that will act out my Femdom fantasies! Spank me, make me worship their feet, ridicule me, make me a pay pig, leash me, just generally control everything. I’ve found girls that will do it from 3-9 in acting ability. On a scale of 1-10. Currently I’m regularly working with one that is an 8. I’m pleased with her and she gets rewarded. Actually if I saw her exclusively I think she’s could be a 10.
Heaven-sent
17 days ago
My single friends get really hung up on extras. Me? I've got pussy waiting at home that I don't need to break the bank for. So I could go either way. Some clubs the girls are hot enough to just enjoy the stage show. Sometimes the dancers who offer extras are too trashy and not GND enough. Sometimes getting really drunk/high with a stripper instead is fun. Sometimes just having a hot chick in your lap for a while as you slam beers with the boys is all you need. Extras aren't the the be all and end all for me.
PAWG_Patrol
17 days ago
All reviews should include dancing on stage: nude, topless, pastie or bikini for PL that just wants to watch and cannot afford LD's or VIP.
Techman
17 days ago
I'll go enjoy the stage show and get a few table or lap dances from time to time. If I'm going with friends, it's mostly stage show tipping and stuff and never extras. I don't think its crazy to not want extras. Not wanting to touch at all is a little stranger to me, but I wouldn't call it crazy, just less common or unusual.
Dolfan
17 days ago
I am on a lap dance only kick lately. Rather touch many, than one.
skibum609
17 days ago
Go get your testosterone checked buddy lol.. what is wrong with men today ?
Mr Monger
17 days ago
Idk about you but when I see a sexy women I want to f her brains out and blow a fat one inside her
Mr Monger
17 days ago
Sometimes. One of my best friends as a woman. We also worked together for several years. Sometimes on road trips, we would go to a strip club. Extras weren’t something we were looking for.
the mighty quinn
17 days ago
If I went to a club, and didn't find a dancer I liked who was good with 2-way contact, I'd regret having gone. But I don't think someone's a failure as a man if they just want to watch the stage show. It's almost always the case that strippers let us touch them (or more) because they'd make much less $ otherwise. They'd prefer no contact. The OP seems like a much more positive guy than most who are up in TUSCL discussions. It's funny how people will regard a person who doesn't do/have X as being a loser, when the person is happier than they are.
ilbbaicnl
17 days ago
Whatever floats your boat and doesn’t hurt anyone is fine with me. Makes it easier for me to find what I want.
17 days ago
Any guy who truly has had a lot of experience sexually with women, understands that while we get turned on faster than a gas stove gets hot, women are closer to an electric stove, and it takes time for them to warm up. I like the warmup part more than the final act and always have, so taking time and not going in for the kill shot immediately is what I am used to. Its also why I find paid sex to be less fun than real sex, regardless of how much hotter the woman paid is than the freebie. Any guy who thinks they have gotten the best bj ever from paid sex, really needs to explore other options. ITC, OTC, might be fun, but super hot sex takes time and paid sex is the antitheses of time. get a girlfriend, take your time, enjoy great sex and use strip clubs the same way you use restaurants: Its a nice change from eating at home, but its not your real life. Others feel differently, and have different opinions which is true diversity.
skibum609
17 days ago
I absolutely enjoy watching stage sets. Often, I'll go with the intention of only watching, then one thing leads to another...and.....back into a LD room I go.
funonthaside
17 days ago
I don't go for extras, but I do go for a good LD.
blahblahblahs
17 days ago
I definitely enjoy watching a hot girl dance on stage and I’m not looking for true extras. But I do like a good 2 way contact LD. But only to a point.
Lurker-X
17 days ago
most of the time I go to drink in the dark and look at some girls. it's relaxing
groundball
17 days ago
I think the analogy is men are like microwaves and women are like crock pots. They both are not ovens, dummy!
Mate27
17 days ago
Sounds like you and PAWG are a match dude. No disrespect.
Hungryhunnypot
17 days ago
The only reason I go to clubs is to pound strippers
PoundKing
16 days ago
Groundball is a match with why I go. I spend a lot. I'm a chump lol. Read some of my reviews... Sorry gents, I like my pussy when she's wifey material. I'm 100% dominant with women in the bedroom haha so it's odd for me but not a Denson thing.
hotgirlspls
16 days ago
femdom* NOT Denson. God damn no editing functions and autocorrect.
hotgirlspls
16 days ago
200% on what skibum mentioned. Thanks homie.
hotgirlspls
16 days ago
Wow, thanks for the great discussion y'all. Lovely to see so many varying perspectives on this. I mean I like touching but more so if the dancer is grinding hard on my pants (thinner the pants the better) and yeah you can say I love getting blue balls from beautiful women (that I kind of know is just entertaining me and it's a transactional, clear-cut situation for fun) and then holy hell fuck, I race home straight to pounding the living hell out of my FWB or GFs and then fall asleep balls deep in her throat.... =)
hotgirlspls
16 days ago
I definitely think our reviews tend to be extras-centric since that’s the real crack candy of the review- how far did this guy go at the club? We skip ahead to read that part. When in reality, I like all kinds of strip club experiences. There’s a time and place for a real down dirty kind of club, an upscale joint or just a local dive bikini bar. I like being a strip club anthropologist and checking out the vibes. I’m just as happy with a hot, touchy stage show as I am with a lap dance or private room. But I do crave the touch, just don’t need the extras. Head to a massage parlor if you absolutely need to pop.
JupiterHotCakes
16 days ago
LOL. Dude, I love that - "strip club anthropologist".
hotgirlspls
16 days ago
To an extent but only because I’m SUPER picky about the girls I get dances from. I still want dances, but only from very specific dancers that I think are really hot. Probably 90 to 95% of the time, I’m actually just drinking and stage-watching. Dances can get expensive so I’m not throwing money away on dancers I either don’t find attractive or who have given me crappy dances before and a LOT of them fall into at least one nod those categories.
dr_lee
16 days ago
I always go for extras. I occasionally come home empty handed, but not on purpose. I do enjoy the show as well though.
drewcareypnw
16 days ago
I don't go for extras. But I don't go just to watch. Lotta territory between those goalposts. Generally find a happy place for me between them 😊 Yeah, between them there over there 😋
gSteph
15 days ago
Nothing crazy at all about it -- as others have said better than I could, not everyone HAS to be looking for the same thing, especially when there is a range of choices and if you're happy with what you're getting and she is happy with what she's getting, well, what's wrong with that? And even an extras-hound will have a night that he just happens to feel like just enjoying the scenery, so to speak, or talking shit over drinks in between laps but no further.
Cheo_D
15 days ago
I'm fine with some good 2-way contact. Fine with extras but rarely actively look for them. Not fine with just looking or talking. Also not fine with bartenders and servers being better looking than the dancers while also not being available for dances themselves.
Elitis
15 days ago
I did that this week. But I was only at the club because a dancer was working who I'll probably have sex with soon.
wallanon
14 days ago
Well, some parts of the country the clubs cant get away with extras. So there is that.
Lanechange
11 days ago
I ask for extras right out of the gate. Sometimes I just whip it out as soon as I sit down
unclewillSea
10 days ago
I Like Observing Strippers @ The Club. Sitting With Them Is Really Cool---The More Time Sittin' With + Extras Is More $$$Tips From Me As Well. 🍷 🍷 ✔️ Tuscl - Strip Club Cheersss
stripperlover777
9 days ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion