tuscl

Best stripclub in Ontario

Staying in the province for some time looking for high quality stripclubs. Which one is the best and why? Give me details on pricing and who works there.

12 comments

• shailynn
    a year ago
    Sundowner if you’re in Niagara Falls.

Probably the trinity clubs if you’re around YYZ. Million Dollar Saloon used to be a good spot.

There are tons of good “spas” out by the airport as well.

Take me recommendations with a grain of salt, my experiences are preCOVID dated.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    ^ I've never been to a strip club in Canada, but I have been to Canada numerous times, forgive me for pointing this out but Ontario has got to be about 6-700 miles from Niagara Falls.
  • Dolfan
    a year ago
    As mentioned, I've had a good time at Atlantis, Million Dollar, and new Loco near YYZ. Haven't been out that way in nearly 6 months, but those clubs have been pretty consistent for a while.
  • RTP
    a year ago
    Niagara Falls, at least the Canadian side, is in the provence of Ontario. It is about an 90 minute drive to Toronto, the largest city in Ontario.
  • Longball300
    a year ago
    Have not been to the Sundowner in Niagara Falls, Ontario for years but, based upon past experiences I have to rate it in the top five of any clubs I have ever been in. Dig up one of my old reviews to get a feel of what goes on there... crazy.
  • Longball300
    a year ago
    Been to Windsor, Ontario quite a bit too and when you factor in the low "exchange rate adjusted cost" I have always felt Cheetahs and Leopards are good values. Silvers is like the Bogarts of Windsor in many respects.
  • ATACdawg
    a year ago
    Ditto for Sundowner! Had some great dances in there.
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    Long ass time, but back in the day I had so many great memories at the 'Downer, and from the reviews, it sounds like it hasn't changed a beat. No extras, but $20 lappers with hotties all night long.
  • shailynn
    a year ago
    ^ turn of the century stuff right there - the old method around the early 2000s was go get some lapdances by a 9 at the Sundowner in town from Toronto or Montreal for the weekend for the tourist money then walk next door to Seductions and have some very “liberal” lapdances from a 6 or a 7.
  • WiseToo
    a year ago
    Read the recent reviews on Google and Yelp. All are one star - club is a ripoff, girls steal from customers, scam after scam. Club is not what it used to be.
  • chiefwiggum
    a year ago
    I had a long time client up in the Western NY area (Buffalo and Rochester, primarily). The NY side was truly a diamond in the rough, and extras with anything below a PL belt was very, very hard to come by. On the Canada side, however, I would rate that up there with BTs and Landing Strip, not quite Flight Club/Penthouse/Coliseum (yes, this is all pre-Covid), but close enough. To be clear, when I say Canada side, I mean Sundowner and Penthouse/Mint (or whatever it's called now). By the airport, Million Dollar, Loco and Atlantis were at Flight Club level (caveat: this is 3rd person hearsay, I was offered "fun time" and "well worth it" but not with girls that I thought were super hot.)

Last time I was at Sundowner it was a disappointment and not even worth writing about, this was like 12-14 months ago. Girls were not hot, and nothing approaching an extra was even hinted.
  • georgmicrodong
    a year ago
    There used to be a club in Fort Erie where I lost my strip club virginity. I don't see any on TUSCL's map now though.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion