tuscl

DEBATE TOPIC: *ANY* Use of Dancer Names in a Review

Call.Me.Ishmael
Rhode Island
Wednesday, November 30, 2022 2:24 PM
DEBATE QUESTION: Assuming that you are NOT connecting the dancer to extras, is it good or bad to include dancer names in a review in any context? ==== BACKGROUND ==== In this generally civil thread posted by 623... [view link] ... the strong consensus is that dancer names should not be connected to extras provided or the pricing. I'm on board with that, which surprises no one. That said, there have also been opinions expressed by BubbleYum, BHarlem, Warrior, and Cashman [1] putting forth the opinion that dancer names shouldn't be in any review at all under any context. The position being "You're reviewing the club, not the dancers." So, let's have that debate and see where it goes. I think that it's a more worthwhile topic that slippery pants. Full disclosure ... I do not connect dancers by name to extras, but I do use names (often many of them) to describe the dancer and whether or not I've enjoyed spending time with them. That said, I've now seen enough points being made where I'm willing to change tracks on this. I'm half convinced already; take me the rest of the way if you can. A REQUEST ... This might be fruitless, but I suspect that some here will actively seek to trigger others into a name-calling battle. Resist the urge, please. ===== [1] If I misinterpreted your stance on this, call me out on it. I have no problem with being corrected.

80 comments

• Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I agree with not naming dancers in reviews. I think the OP makes a good point about reviewing the club, and not reviewing the actions of a single dancer. This makes for a more useful review. I think it’s impossible to review a club without including the dancers in the review - so it’s important to not just describe the furniture and drink prices. I stop reading reviews when the headline is “Bubbles is back and better than ever!” Sorry, I’m not part of the Bubbles fan club, and I don’t bark off to a poster of her in my bedroom. That type of review is likely better posted elsewhere, as it’s not a review of the club. I don’t want to be a rude customer, but I don’t care what the dancers names are. My phone has a description of the dancer and her number - as that’s all I need to know. It might sound impersonal, but I know that Bubbles at Club A - becomes Juicy at Club B - and then she’s Minx at Club C - so it’s not worth the effort to play the name game. Leave names out of reviews and things should be safer for the dancers. The only folks who will get annoyed are the guys who want the TUSCL Price Match Guarantee! As far as I know - that doesn’t exist. If guys want that crap - they should go to Best Buy!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    It's bad to name anyone in any review without their knowledge. And without them having an opportunity to respond. Dancers are named on here when guys get bitter that they wouldn't fuck them. Or when they try to brag that they did. In both cases tge intentions seem nefarious. Yeah the reviews are of clubs and not dancers. But many treat them as reviews of illicit brothels. Hence why they want details on hookers.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    I agree with the naming of dancers, provided it is not linked to any activity. But you can describe their appearance and personality, like Sinclair does. It is also very important to name ROBs and GPS snobs. So, in limited contexts, it is okay.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I think 623 is taking the idea of information sharing to the extreme. He’s posted that this site is about information sharing, and therefore names should be shared. That’s not entirely correct, as it’s about strip club information sharing, not strippers. If there was a stripper review section, that would be different. I don’t recommend that, as it would expose dancers to additional danger. There are guys who want to know all the details, and they are usually lurkers with no reviews or comments. My guess is they just message others asking for details, and they don’t contribute to the site. I don’t know what they will do with names, but I don’t care to share information that could endanger a dancer (and possibly myself).
  • sinclair
    2 years ago
    Leaving dancers' names out of reviews is the dumbest thing I have heard. You would not be able to warn other clubbers of ROB's if you couldn't put names in reviews.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    I see no issues with naming a dancer for something other than extras. I might do it myself if I could ever remember their stage names, which I generally don't unless they are very very good or very very bad. With that said, I am also careful about trashing a dancer. I won't do it if she just had a bad attitude or if there is a commercial dispute. These girls have enough problems with dudes twice and 3 times their age without piling on to their challenges. The only time I name a specific girl for something bad is if she outright steals from me, which has only happened twice in all the years in all the gin joints I've been to. When that happens, she deserves whatever negative attention she gets.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Linking dancers to acts that were supposed to be private, is just plain mean, I support outing thieves, but be sure it's not just a misunderstanding, before you take such drastic measures.. I don't like naming dancers in clubs, it's really not necessary, it just makes it easier for stalkers and other weirdos to victimize them.
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    I agree with Gamma and Rick. They are wise and educated men. I was going to post the same thoughts they did, albeit most assuredly less articulately.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    I don't name names in ANY review. How a particular girl reacts to me is going to be different than how she interacts with others.
  • Harderlap
    2 years ago
    As dancers are part of the strip club experience, it seems to me that naming them in a review is OK, at least in a general way. Tying them to explicit details of dances, particularly if those involve prohibited activities, is not a good idea. But I see nothing wrong with saying that dancers A, B, and C gave great dances, dancers D and E gave good, but not great dances, and that dancer F gave a mediocre dance. It is part of the experience that is being reviewed. It seems to me that many of these types of review discussions are already addressed in Founder’s review guidelines. In particular: “ Be honest. You can go into explicit detail of the private dances. Just be careful with names if you think it may get someone in trouble.”
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    I don't precisely *dis*agree with the position that dancers shouldn't be named. Aside from the obvious case of calling out a ROB by name and behaviour, as individuals, they're almost irrelevant. As a group, of course, they're entirely the *point* of going to a club, so levels of attractiveness, attentiveness, attitude, etc, are all good items to include. I'm even fine with leaving out names of exceptionally good dancers, even when they're unconnected to extras, as many will assume that there *must* be extras involved for them to be "good".
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    FOLLOW-UP QUESTION: Assuming that the naming of ROBs/scammers is considered acceptable, is it good or bad to name the dancers with whom you've had a good time? You're just saying, "I went to Club Naughty Bits on Wednesday and had a good time with Bambi in VIP." So, again, we assume that you're not directly linking the dancer's name to extras of any sort. Also, I'm also going to acknowledge that the definition of "ROB" is a moving target, but let's set that debate aside for the moment. ==== As a personal opinion, I'm also going to part company with Gamma a bit. In terms of "GPS snobs", I'm not going to name dancers who are charging more than I want to pay. Dancers get to pick their customers and set their prices. If I don't like those choices, then I go find another dancer. Also, if a dancer is successfully negotiating $1,500 for a hand job, then the only reason why I want her name is to hire her onto my sales team.
  • iknowbetter
    2 years ago
    Living in South Florida, there is really no need to identify dancers who perform extras since it is generally assumed that all dancers will do extras. I cannot think of a single time in 30 years of SoFla clubbing, where I have been denied extras when I’ve asked. You can find reviews of mine from years ago where I mentioned dancers by name, but more recently I have been careful to avoid this. Nowadays I might mention a bartender, hostess or staff for exceptionally good service, or I might mention a dancer if she made my night enjoyable by hanging out with me and providing good company, but there is no reason to call anyone out by name with respect to extras. I suppose calling out a ROB might be appropriate as a PSA, but this should really only be in a case of outright theft - something I have never experienced. Calling a dancer a ROB because she didn’t perform an illegal sex act, or didn’t perform to one’s expectations really isn’t appropriate.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I’m still not in agreement regarding naming dancers. There are many different definitions of ROB behavior, and putting a dancer name out there because of a perceived ROB action, can be dangerous for the dancer. There are guys who define ROB behavior vastly differently - and that will be another challenge to find agreement on.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Cim is beating a dead horse now. Many will say naming so-called robs is okay. However every thread where they've done this has pretty much just been a butt hurt customer with buyers remorse because she wasn't a hooker.its always with a malicious intent. And since her side isn't heard...
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Ricky how did you handle the thieves? Cops?
  • GrayFox
    2 years ago
    i will list dancers names and give a description but will not link them to any extras received. I think a description of the dancers will help decide if we want to go to a club. saying all the dancers are AA or Asian is OK too. just remember that what is said about the dancer (old, skinny, cubby) is only good for the date of the review. Dancers come and go and when you go, they could be different!
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    As I recall, I've only ever mentioned pursuing specific extras once, and that was in a review of FKKs where it's legal. And I regret it. Not because I linked it to a name (only descriptions which half the FKK girls fulfill) but because it isn't me. I prefer to focus on what might help the reader rather than writing Penthouse Letters stories. Extras are a buyer beware game. Though I've never been ripped off in a "you only gave me an HJ when we agreed on BBBJCIM for price X," sense, I would have no reservations in saying I was lied to, though without detail on what. If a girl overcounts dances or tries to say you agreed to a higher rate than she did for dances, it absolutely deserves a mention. No idea why Icee says ROB only comes up in the context of extras; I have to correct him every time the topic comes up. Being an ROB is about lying, not sex. I will absolutely call out liars in detail, sorry not sorry. Dishonest people deserve to lose business.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    In a broader sense, yes, the individual dancer is an integral part of the club experience. Not sure how you can review a club and not a dancer, unless you didn't interact with any. I'll be fair and if a girl was fun to be with, I'll put in a kind word.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    A ROB is anyone who promises something but doesnt deliver. It can be any product or service offered but not provided for the money given. Some dancers or dancer fans say this doesnt exist and refer to it as a hustle or finesse to make it sound better. A rob isnt someone who refuses to be a hooker or refuses otc Icee i havent seen any threads where someone was said to be a rob because she refused otc. The worst ive seen is someone calling someone a rob because she charged double the regular rate for otc
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    ^ #ResistTheUrge
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Tetradon. How do you know the reviewers saying a dancer lied aren't lying themselves? Most of the time on here it turns into a narrative where the customer is bitter.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ you’re the main prevaricator here Iceefag no one here lies as prolifically nor as often or about everything That’s mostly you
  • minnow
    2 years ago
    Agree with g95, rick, and several others in not linking dancers to specific acts, except in ROB/GPS situations. I'd add the caveat that a physical description should be provided with names. Bad buxom blonde Lexi may move on in a few months only to be replaced by a good petite dark hair spinner Lexi. In some clubs, there may be 3 different Lexi's. In a recent case, there are 2 dancers with different spelling for same sounding name. (eg, Sofia, and Sophia. Different hair colors, builds, levels of ink.) A glance at my Mar 2, 2022 review (2001 Tampa, "Gasparilla Thursday") illustrates that you can't please everyone. Some thread posters would think that I gave TMI. For a couple of review commenters, my description of 2 way mileage or better was not good enough for them.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "Tetradon. How do you know the reviewers saying a dancer lied aren't lying themselves" How do you know they _are_ lying? Or that the dancer wouldn't lie when asked about it? I find that few ROBs are only ROBs to one person.
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    It's better to give a general description of the dancers. If the manager hired ten blondes because he really likes blondes or thinks that's what customers want, then mentioning that in a review is useful. I don't mind if a reviewer mentions specific dancers as long as he doesn't connect them with extras. I've gotten a lot of bad lap dances from dancers who said they were "really fun", so I ignore that coming from a dancer but if a customer says something positive about a stripper in a review then I'm more likely to accept that as being possibly true.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Minnow... First, thanks to you and others for staying on topic! I don't know of any club that allows multiple dancers to have the same stage name. Though I do know of clubs that allow dancers to have annoyingly similar stage names. I'm wondering about the possibility of stating something like: "I eventually caught the attention of a hot buxom blonde who gave me a great VIP." and not name names at all. I could go into greater detail (possibly) per the guidelines as I'm not naming anyone. This allows me to talk more about the experience rather than the dancer. If someone wants a name, then they have to message me *and* be someone that I know well enough to share. Rather than broadcasting that information out to the planet.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    I'll also admit that I'm not a fan of the "Penthouse Forum" school of writing a strip club review. But that's a personal choice.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    I don't pay attention to a ROB accusation, without specifics of why it's being made. Like, you know, no BJ for $20. In most clubs, it's 10 - 20 % (at most) of the dancers who are available to give me a dance, and I'm attracted to. So a "general description" of the dancers is of little use to me. To minnow's point about name reuse, associate a polite physical description with the name.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    No names whatsoever? Na hell no. Girls liked to be named when you talk about how hot and awesome they are, let’s not get it twisted. Just not crazy acts, let’s just leave to tip/great time, hot experience whatever and we’ll use our imagination to take us to rest of the way. Eh it’s irrelevant to me anyway I can’t even remember these fucking names.
  • BubbleYum
    2 years ago
    ^ some clubs allow two girls to have the same name if there's a designated separation of day and night shift. For example, Flight Club doesn't allow the two shifts to cohabitate at the same time, so there may be day Mercedes and night Mercedes. Otherwise, my feelings regarding this are already well known. A broad description is helpful, but other than ROBs, I see no reason to name anyone. And as Icee said (I think? I'm too lazy to go find the quote above) a ROB may only have exhibited ROB behavior to that one person the one time. We only get one side of the story in these reviews, so if a customer is doing something shady or making a dancer uncomfortable, I can see why she may pull some EOB behavior. It's not okay, but I can understand it from an angle of discomfort or the customer being a creep or disrespectful. I'm dealing with a bad migraine right now and my vision is blurry as a result, so apologies if there are any typos above.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Bubble said "some clubs allow two girls to have the same name if there's a designated separation of day and night shift. For example, Flight Club doesn't allow the two shifts to cohabitate at the same time, so there may be day Mercedes and night Mercedes." I think that's a bad idea, but obviously not my call. "A broad description is helpful, but other than ROBs, I see no reason to name anyone." So, would it be fair to say that, in limited instances, it's okay to name a ROB? I'll be perfectly honest and say that it would have to be absolute blatant robbery for me to report a ROB. Fun fact ... I've never reported a ROB. There's been only one time where I was tempted, but I took the issue to club management and they sorted it out. But that was one time in many years of clubbing. "...a ROB may only have exhibited ROB behavior to that one person the one time." My sympathies are limited here. If a customer tried for surprise FIV "to one dancer the one time", I would fully expect that she'd go to the dressing room and warn the other dancers. He did a stupid thing, and consequences aren't limited to repeat offenders only. The same applies to dancers. "We only get one side of the story in these reviews, so if a customer is doing something shady or making a dancer uncomfortable, I can see why she may pull some EOB behavior. It's not okay, but I can understand it from an angle of discomfort or the customer being a creep or disrespectful." My opinion... what the dancer should do in that situation is go find another customer. We've said on here a bunch of times that if a customer doesn't like a dancer's behavior, limits, or prices, then he should just go find another dancer. One set of bad behavior does not justify another set of bad behavior. Also, there's really nothing to be done about the one-sided nature of reviews here. It's not like movie reviewers have to corroborate their reviews with the movie director. I think that the only way to deal with that is have dancers here to provide other points of view. But again, my personal belief is that if a dancer blatantly tries to scam a customer, and consequences happen, then she opted into that. "I'm dealing with a bad migraine right now and my vision is blurry as a result, so apologies if there are any typos above." I hope you feel better. This is diving a bit further down into the ROB debate, which I guess was unavoidable. I'm still hoping to hear more from other users about non-ROB use of a dancer's name in a review.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    @C.M.I: " I'm not going to name dancers who are charging more than I want to pay. " Agreed. If a dancer offers a $1,500 hand job and a PL agrees, that's not a ROB. Likewise, if a dancer refuses to fuck or objects to intrusive fingers or other body parts, that's not a ROB either. As for what defines "ROB behaviour", I totally get the differing definitions of such that different people have. For instance, if a dancer is overly ambiguous about what she delivers, and then doesn't deliver on what I expect, I personally don't consider that a ROB thing. I'd suggest being specific about that in a review, whether it be miscounting dances, up-charging after price has been negotiated, or whatever. Likewise club strong-arm or deceptive practices.
  • Huntsman
    2 years ago
    I’m on the fence. I honestly have never given the issue much thought. I rarely remember the stage names of dancers and I can’t recall caring or paying much attention to specific names in the reviews of others. In terms of considering the question, Rick said “ These girls have enough problems with dudes twice and 3 times their age without piling on to their challenges. ”. I think that’s a reasonable measuring stick for whether to name or omit. Aside from the ROB question, if naming a dancer might lead to a problem for her, that’s not something I want to contribute to. Im curious what dancers think of something like “Cricket is a real smoke show on stage”. I’ve always thought that sort of naming is fine. Maybe I’m missing something.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    I am not too enthused about descriptions. Mostly because of people’s tendency to either be unaware or unconcerned about dancer’s privacy and not making it easier for a psycho to cause them trouble. I’ll avoiding jabbing at the obvious establishment for now, but here is an example of people casually name dropping the type of car a dancer drives: [view link] Here is an example of a review, that managed to describe dancers in detail, but wasn’t as bad with giving out info. (Though about the dancer who was giving tips of where to go for illegal activities, I’d probably have left that detail out if I was a male customer) [view link] I am not a perfect sleuth by any means, but I do have to say there is enough posts on this site that keeps me from, for example, wanting to ever link my profile to any particular club that I’m working at.
  • caseyx
    2 years ago
    I think it absolutely makes sense to give names. The whole point of going to a club is the dancers and the more information I can find on them the better. A review that says "it's a good club" in general is less useful than one that says that Candy and Exstacy gave high quality dances while Lexus was an air dancer. Sure, let's not explicitly say that Candy gave me a BJ and Exstacy FS because it's illegal. But if the club is in a place where that activity were legal (e.g. Tijuana) then give that information too.
  • caseyx
    2 years ago
    Some have said that dancer detail is not relevant because she might not give the same service to everyone. So what? YMMV always.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Look at all the fake reviews on here. And all the threads about dancers by butthurt customers. Odds are when someone posts an anonymous review on a site like this where most people won't have access to said review. Is most likely lying.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Actually, I just read through again on the review I linked to. I would have been censoring even more information out of there now that I’ve noticed a couple more details. I hate to use the guy writing the review as an example, because he actually sent me a PM after I commented on his review and he seems like a decent enough person. But I guess it goes to show even stuff from an amiable enough fellow with good intentions can sometimes accidentally let something slip and highlights the point that it’s safer to not mention names at all and if doing do, it’s best to take extra precaution. At least in my opinion.
  • RockAllNight
    2 years ago
    I rarely use dancer's names in a review, partly because I don't try to remember them. Leaving them out avoids the chance that someone will be offended. The other reason I leave them out is that I'm often trying for extras (sometimes successfully) at a higher level than is typical for a given club. I do enjoy reading reviews with specific details about each dancer though the names are meaningful to me in such reviews. A good description is better for me than a specific name. When someone give dancer-specific details regarding looks, personality and mileage for a number of dancers in the club, this goes a long way to seeing what hiring practices and extracurricular activities are common in a given club. The names aren't important because I won't remember them when I get to the club anyway.
  • BubbleYum
    2 years ago
    "So, would it be fair to say that, in limited instances, it's okay to name a ROB?" I think it would be okay so long as the whole review doesn't sound like it's deliberately targeted at her. I'll use an example that I've seen happen at my club in Detroit. Our club dances are a minimum of $25 per song. However the club allows us to charge our own prices if we desire. If a customer asks what dances are, most girls will tell the customer they are $40 a song or three for $100. So let's say the customer new club prices are actually $25 a song And after informing the dancer that he knew that, she agreed she would do dances for $25 per song, yet she had originally tried to charge $40 per song. After the dances she asked for $40 per song and insisted that that's what they had agreed to while either forgetting or deliberately ignoring that they had agreed to a different price. In this situation, I think it would be okay for the reviewer to explain what happened and that she tried to overcharge him after despite agreeing to $25 per song. I can see that sliding for review as long as it seems to be factually written. I have seen some reviewers mention girls (ROBS and not) where it's a targeted attack against that individual And sometimes it seems really personal, too. I hope that makes sense. And Huntsman, I think that would be okay so long as it was limited. Like, "I watched crickets stage performance and was absolutely blown away. If you happen to visit and she's working I suggest not missing her stage show." That's genuinely harmless and gives no extra details that could hurt the dancer's job or privacy.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    @GMD gets it "I'd suggest being specific about that in a review, whether it be miscounting dances, up-charging after price has been negotiated, or whatever. Likewise club strong-arm or deceptive practices."
  • mickey48066
    2 years ago
    But wont the pimp beat the crap out of his worker if he finds out she's now on a "don't see her" review? Her conduct just cost him a lot of money.
  • mickey48066
    2 years ago
    +1 and all of you who say don't connect a dancer to extras (even if it's a complimentary review) to protect her from her pimp just set her up for the beating of a lifetime.
  • Skittles
    2 years ago
    I personally am pleased to see my name during a review. Most of you wouldn't give a play by play of your experience at a SC, but giving a dancer a shout out by name helps us dancers make new and more customers. But I don't want the specific price or the exact details written about.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Skittles the type of shoutout they give is " hey guys skittles sucks dick for half the price of other hoes at the club" It's different from a yelp or Google review where they'll say skittles made my night. Make sure to get a dance from her.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    "Leaving dancers' names out of reviews is the dumbest thing I have heard." I can think of at least one thing dumber I've seen in TUSCL reviews than not putting in dancer names.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    So CMI finally posted the Armageddon thread lol. Or is it TUSCLgeddon? And I'm all out of popcorn...I'll be back...
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    I skimmed through the first few posts but can't read the whole thing because of time constraints but I never have and never will name a dancer that 'bent the rules' in a good way but I have no problem naming a liar, cheat, or ROB. From my perspective when she chose to play dirty in a bad way she told me she deserved to be outed.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    ^ It teetered a couple of times, but for nearly 50 posts the train has stayed on the tracks. And sure, that could change, but it has been a good chat with a lot of viewpoints. TUSCL isn't frozen in amber. It doesn't hurt to talk about change.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    The above was meant for wallanon. Damn you, ninjaOSU.
  • Mindwanderer
    2 years ago
    The idea that we are reviewing the club and not the dancers is puzzling to me. Personally I don’t care about anything in the club (food, furniture, drink prices) other than the girls. While I realize others may disagree, I have to believe that most pervs on this site are not trying to find the club with the best food or that is the most “lavishly appointed.” Most of us care about the girls and little else. (Or am I just projecting my own views?) Following from this, I originally thought that this site would provide more information on the dancers themselves. Indeed, if law enforcement/safety of the girls wasn’t an issue, I would want that information. But the wise men of this site have correctly pointed out to me (as they have in this thread) that law enforcement and safety are legitimate issues. Thus, as much as it pains me, I understand the rationale behind “no dancer names” for most purposes. But I agree with Muddy and others above that there are times when the above concerns are not implicated, so I wouldn’t say that names should “never” be used.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Though the viewpoints posted here may cause me to try different approaches, I'll note that probably 7 to 9 out of 10 reviews passing through the review queue use dancer names and some sort of accompanying physical description. And, though few mention extras, there's typically some description of mileage and contact. So, anyone thinking that "no names at all" is going to become the standard operating procedure here has a long, uphill battle. I mean, when I go eat at a steak place and I get asked about it, I'm going to talk about the steak, and not the plates and cutlery. Because I went to that place for steak. I know that there's a bit of an apples-and-oranges thing, because that steak isn't worried about the next shift. But the natural instinct when reviewing a strip club is to talk about the dancers, and recommend the ones that are fun.
    2 years ago
    First there are those who wish to ban talking about mileage details in reviews. Now this discussion seems to be advocating for elimination of some dancer details. The problem is that eventually every review will read “went in, saw a brunette, had a good/great/ok time; left happy” whatever that means. Without details every review is neutered and eventually this site is just a list of clubs that may or may not have bare chested entertainers.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    In your thread, several users mentioned that reviews should not contain any names. I opened this new thread to not derail yours. In this thread, there are users who have advocated for removing all names. There are other users in this thread that agree with you. That's the nature of debate. As I pointed out to someone yesterday via PM, we can experiment with our reviews to see how people react to a new format. If it doesn't work, then we do something else. Regardless of how either of these threads wind down, it remains ultimately true that we police ourselves. Founder has made it clear (at least from my perspective) that he's not going to actively moderate how we write and adjudicate reviews, with the exception of plagiarism.
  • doctorevil
    2 years ago
    I’m definitely against tying names to extras. In all other contexts, I guess I’m kind of agnostic about naming names. I don’t think it’s particularly helpful information. I would rather just have an overall description of the quantity and quality of the talents available. I don’t need to know that Bambi is 5-10 in her heels, short blonde hair, blue eyes, D cups with large pink nipples, etc. I’ll know that if/when I see her.
  • ATACdawg
    2 years ago
    Personally, I name dancers who have given me good lap dances or are exceptional stage performers. I do not, and will not, talk about any illegal acts that might have taken place. I think that my complimentary reviews provide positive advertising for dancers whose company I have enjoyed. This, in turn, increases their business, the club's business and makes it possible for them to keep working profitably. If a dancer just doesn't turn me on, I do not name names. That is just a chemistry problem. If I ever have the misfortune to run into an absolute ROB, I would definitely out her by name, but that would have to be systemic and not just having a bad night. That, imo, is just a public service.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    "The problem is that eventually every review will read “went in, saw a brunette, had a good/great/ok time; left happy” whatever that means." I think we're a long way from that, 623. For one thing we've got longtime members like yourself to throw the bs flag on that. And we've got guys who'll describe the inside of a dancer's vagina (cuz you know he put his whole head in there and she liked it for no extra charge) in a review who don't read the boards and don't care about the comments so long as their stuff gets posted.
    2 years ago
    @atac, I completely agree with your approach to reviews. I think that is the classy way to go. But the review still needs to have details, a good dance to someone with the 4 foot air dance wear someone else might feel cheated if they’re not hands-on. Of course mileage varies, but there is a big difference, and not describing a experience with details leaves way too much to the imagination.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Cim is beating a dead horse with this thread. Its redundant and has been discussed ad nauseum. My solution is to write reviews warning dancers about certain regulars at clubs. Naming them and exposing their weird hangup and fetishes. Like fingerings Phil at.... or Tom Lane who gets off on biting nipples then leaving ..... when the girls scream. Might go through some reviews here and give dancers the tuscl handles of guys naming hoes and accusing girls of being robs. To watch out for them. That's fair right
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    ^ Boy, it really upsets you when a thread remains civil regardless of your best efforts. But thanks to everyone else. It has been a productive discussion.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    Hey Icee, why don't you try starting another "what did you have for breakfast" or "I just took this personality test" thread instead? Maybe you'll get more traction there.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Nothing productive about tricks arguing for naming dancers. I'm just saying its fair to call tricks out as well. Anything else would be hypocrisy
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Snd notifying clubs of tuscl members naming dancers is only fair. Everyone has a right to face their accuser
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "I'm just saying its fair to call tricks out as well." Isn't that what the pink site is for?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    That site is meaningless. The real groups are private and on ig. And I'll make sure they know who does that shit on here
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "And I'll make sure they know who does that shit on here" So glad I wear a placard with my TUSCL handle in the club, now. Or anywhere else.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    It's easy to identify regulars from here
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    But funny how you want to expose others but want your anonymity
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    I guess a key point is, don't assume, even for stuff she tells you during the first song, that what she tells you she tells everybody. Things like what kind of car she drives, where she lives, etc. She may not mention those things to PLs who have a creepy vibe.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    ^ I never ask about those things. On the occasions when a dancer shares that sort of information, I don't share it anywhere. Partly because of privacy, but also because there's a fair to middling chance it's not true.
  • goldmongerATL
    2 years ago
    We go to the clubs for the dancers. The review is less useful if it does not tell me that Mother Teresa gives air dances but Ivanka gives awesome private dances. This is even more important in clubs with separate lap dance areas where you can't easily observe how a dancer dances for others.
  • ATACdawg
    2 years ago
    Actually, in a few cases, I have run a draft of my review past the dancer just to make sure that she is comfortable and onboard with everything I wrote. I have never been asked to edit anything out or tone it down.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "But funny how you want to expose others but want your anonymity" You just said dancers do that already. They have their channel, we have ours. A client who stiffs a dancer after agreed upon services deserves it too. But the pimping, pandering, woman beating, woman manipulating, lying, thieving white knight act is hilarious.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Tetraplop you want to anonymously name damcers and shame them here. That's a bitch move. They should know about it
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    And the majority of the time tricks actually deserve to get played
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icee dancers are free to discus whatever, and obviously dancers at the same club will discuss clients. They’re free to post online. Who would care if a dancer posts online saying Johnny was creepy and cheap and wanted to finger or whatever? Nobody
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Honestly, I'm still pretty happy that this thread made it past 50 posts before falling apart. Especially considering the subject matter.
  • gSteph
    2 years ago
    I make up names in my reviews, maybe.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    “Nothing productive about tricks arguing for naming dancers” Yet you persist.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion