tuscl

Rant/ question

Friday, September 2, 2022 1:10 AM
I'm at a point where I am so fed up I wanna know how did these girls find a sugar daddies how do they sell content and make money how do they get these guys to buy them cars and buy them housing and pay for school? As somebody who has no family because they are sexually assaulted me growing up and as somebody who's in $40,000 worth of that because of an ex-boyfriend who took out a lot of stuff in my name I've experienced chronic homelessness living in and out of hotels. Currently as of a couple months ago I was working at a club my shoes broke I made no money I owe them a house fee mind you I have no car no nothing I have a license but that's good for nothing without a car after that night I had nothing nowhere to go no nothing and I've just been sleeping on the streets trying to figure things out. I hardly eat I have no phone service nothing, I hardly have any way to ever get online. But yet there's these girls who come from good families that have all this nice stuff and they find a sugar daddy's and they sell content and people pay them for their time to talk and they are all fraudulent you know they use people and they manipulate people I'm actually a nice girl who is caring I wouldn't just use a guy for his money I would actually treated like a human being. The other night I got raped on the streets and tried to kill myself and I'm just at a point where I'm like I don't know what to do how do these other girls get us I just don't understand it I really don't and I can't do the whole prostitution thing that's just not for me I have way too much trauma for that, I would rather continuously have nothing. I'm sick of going to shelters were they find me housing and then I apply for the housing I have no money for it and they won't take me because I can't pass the credit check and I don't have kids also. Like can you guys tell me what you look for in these women and if this is the ladies how do you guys find these guys? These girls fine guys who they treat like shit to buy the mansions and I can't even find somebody to put the form in my head for one night or find me a two dollar cheeseburger If somebody could coach me on how how to be a sugarbaby or how to sell contents and pictures and stuff that would be great Or if anybody wants to help me out your help will be appreciated and I can compensate you in photos or whatever it is that you would like $oliviaemily77

162 comments

• georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    I don't want to sound flippant, but it really sounds to me like the <em>last</em> thing you need is a sugar daddy, unless it's a sugar daddy who is willing to get you the kind of help it sounds like you really need, like entry into a woman's shelter, life and job skills, etc. Women in your position are absolutely <em>ripe</em> for exploitation by unscrupulous types, pimps, traffickers and assorted other scumbags. Most of the women who are truly successful at sugaring and content creation seem to already be in a place where they don't really need it. They have family, or other jobs, or something else to fall back on.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    If housing is an issue, that would be good to get squared away. Go on Craigslist and find room share listings. If you can get a car, that would be suuuper helpful. Then you could even go places while figuring out where to “settle out”. For example, starting in mid-October is hunting season, and judging from your photos any of the South Dakota clubs would take you and several of them would provide housing. Not sure what the structure is in other places, but at Prairie Chicken you would essentially pay $25/night club house fee and $25/night lodging at the club housing. If you flew out to Rapid City though, the club owner would most likely be willing to pick you up from the airport. (Not 100% sure tho) That would suck though if you ended up not liking it there, BUT at least it would be easy to stack cash. You’re in the middle of nowhere with decent money and not much to spend it on, which is nice. I can’t be super helpful as far as sugar daddy stuff because my personality doesn’t allow me to deal with that nonsense. But I honestly think that type of stuff can’t be forced. I feel like men like that are a combination of patience + your own mindset at that time period. Arrangements aren’t an on-demand thing. Though I have to say, how do you know they are treating guys like shit and are actually getting something for nothing? If it’s only based on what they say, I’d just ignore them because while it may be true it may also just be bs and they are denial coping that they are engaging in cheap full service sex work. Not your business to determine what part is true in there. Anyways, things will pass and pick up for you. You got this.
  • Livvybarbie
    2 years ago
    Job skills and life skills are the issue I've had plenty of jobs I've had management positions I have an education I'm not fully done with school but I have no way to get anywhere, where I live is a small town and I just stay in floral Park in the woods there's no public transportation they don't even have a general store out there nothing. I have no family my family is not allowed to speak to me my car insurance is through the roof because of an ex-boyfriend who I like crash my car on a suspended license. I started dancing because I needed money upfront for a hotel every night I've been in and out of shelters and they find me housing and I have no money for housing and I cannot get the credit check I have no way to get a car nothing if it was that simple I would have a car if I could afford housing I would have housing right now I don't even have clothes to go get a job I have one outfit right now I've lost everything I own. I just got out of a relationship not that long ago with somebody who beat me all the time and took all my money but he let me take his car he brought me to work and he put a roof over my head. I am nowhere near South Dakota I don't have money for a plane I have no way to get anywhere I live in New England. I don't think people understand that not everybody has family some people have really bad credit not everybody has options not everybody has a spot to help them out. I would love to go travel dance and go somewhere else but I don't have money for a flight I have no clothes nothing nothing. And the thing is I have a perfect resume good cover letter everything I'm way better than even dancing but I need money upfront
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Also, maybe you could scope out and see how Guam clubs are? I think there’s info on stripperweb and if on social media sites, some will talk about it. Just line hunting season, you’re working long hours and working nightly, but you also get a roof over your head and can stack cash easily without excess overhead. I think Guam contracts are if you work for three months, then you get reimbursed for your plane ticket? And right after hunting season is snowmobile season in Hurley WI. Lots of the hunting season dancers will do that right after. And they also provide housing. It seems really nice out there, but I’ve never done that before because my dog would not be having it dealing with that cold and snow. And there’s also Rando booking clubs like The Northern in Fargo ND that provides housing too. Closer to you I think Mario Gras in Springfield MA provides dancer housing too??
  • Livvybarbie
    2 years ago
    How would they get me a plane ticket like does that work? Oh Mardi Gras's is very far for me and I audition there one time and they did not take me they were actually really not nice over there but I wanted to go there because they have rooms there that you can stay in for like $50 a night My problem is I have no more dance clothes I have one outfit that I wear every day I don't shower I have nowhere to shower I don't have that look anymore I don't have make up I have nothing I don't have shoes to dance and I don't know who is going to hire me anywhere Nobody's going to hire somebody like that. I've asked people I know you know to lend me clothes or old shoes you know regular clothes and dance stuff and nobody cares when I tell people I don't eat I don't shower I have nowhere to go I'm not kidding every shelter in the area knows who I am and they told me that you know unless my credit has changed or some thing there's nothing that they can really do for me and I've done it before you know I go to the shelters I work and then they throw me out and then I'll go right back to spending all my money on hotels If I even had a car I would be happy just a car to sleep in and get places Nobody cares that I have a college education nobody cares I have a license nobody cares that I have a very good job resume
  • Livvybarbie
    2 years ago
    If I could just find somewhere that would hire me looking the way that I look with note clothes to wear for an audition nothing and help me figure it out and help me get there I can make it work
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    Hi Livvybarbie. It's good that you put something out there if you're needing people to talk with, but maybe now that you've got connected with Spice you might want to take your convo off the main forum? The thread's open to the whole world basically. As a random strip club customer I don't have much that's useful to add here, other than to say everyone has value. Something is going to break your way if you put in the time and effort.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ That was a smart suggestion, take this off line before the wrong type of person gets involved with you, can you get to a social services office or maybe a womans organization help line ore even a domestic violence help line, my opinion is you need to get off the street and I don't really know very much, nice spice is a good person but you really need a social worker.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Is there a truck stop somewhere near you? There will likely be several truck drivers who would be willing to give you shower credits. They tend to get those based off how much gas they buy and a lot of them will end up having more credits than they know what to do with. Maybe one of them might end up buying you lunch too. If you get a vibe off him like he’s alright after sharing a meal, then see if he’d be willing to take you shopping and he gets entertainment and able to see you pose in sexy outfits for him. Then you can get a few outfits and dancer shoes at least. It’s not big league sugar daddy funding, but it’s a stepping stone maybe?
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Ooh and good comments above about privacy. No need to respond back to anything I say.
  • Livvybarbie
    2 years ago
    There's really not much to anybody on here can do for me I was just really looking to try to see if somebody can kind of coach me into how to do that. I've had social workers I've been dealing with since I was a child and it's the same shit all the time I have a therapist but haven't been seeing her because my health insurance got shut off. I'm supposed to be on medication haven't been able to pick them up also I got all my medication pre-dated for about a year out but I can't afford to even pick them up. Where I am the shelters don't care that much they take you win they find your housing if you can't afford it or pass a credit check if they require it done the shelter says hey you have to figure something out. I've been in and out of domestic violence and sexual assault shelters my whole life dancing was like my last step option. I'm tired of having no shower no food being raped. I want to Slee don't care if the world sees it at this point I'm so desperate for help and I'm so depressed and I just feel like I've just been failed by the system, i've dealt with all these resources in the same shit all the time. I just can't do the prostitution shit. That is way too much for me. I don't get it how are these girls beg for money to get their nails done and his random guys just cash app them but I can't even get a guy to send me five dollars to get some food. Or get a guy to go call hotel and book me a night, or bring me food, clothes, etc
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Yeah I agree with wallonon and 25, you've already put a little too much out there, switch it to private. This is sad to read but stay determined and you can turn it around for the better. Wishing you good luck!
  • Livvybarbie
    2 years ago
    So I was in a town where the elementary school high school middle school is all in one building there's maybe 200 kids in the whole thing it's really small small towns all over no public transportation is no truckstops the highway is about four towns away. I'm just so out of options and I'm tired of trying to kill myself and having it fail. I don't understand how these girls that have nice wives seem to get more money all the time and people just send the money I don't understand how these girls that do drugs manage to always have money and always get people to do things for them like how come it's the people that already have money or the people that are choosing to do degrading things and spend all their money on drugs and throw your life away get people to help them. I know a lot of privilege girls and druggies to get everything done for them
  • Livvybarbie
    2 years ago
    I know I could easily go get shelter and stay with some guy but he could write me and make me have sex with him and I don't just go to random peoples houses I don't like being on the streets I don't wanna be here but this is been going on since I was in high school it's the same bullshit over and over and over I just don't get it. If anybody knows some clubs that would like fly me out and give me clothing and put me in a place to live maybe for a night until I get on my feet let me know if anybody wants to cash app me and send me a few dollars that would be appreciated also I just can't do the whole prostitution thing and even dancing was a last resort it started one night because I was in a shelter and the whole thing happened of the whole look we found your housing we've been dealing with you for over 10 years nothing is working out nowhere will approve you so I went right back out on the street I still had some money went right back to the hotels and I was like OK my moneys gonna be drained pretty quick So then I went to dancing and then I was at a club it was right when everything reopens and I made some money I got a shitty car and I was dating somebody who was beating me but his car insurance was cheap so I had him in sure and put me on his plan because my car insurance is not manageable then I was staying at the hotel and I wasn't making money and my car was all messed up it was an old car but it worked and I was happy with it and they told me I had to leave because I old them money for three days and that I had to get my car towed out of there if I was going to be leaving I couldn't afford it so they told it out and I went to the tow yard it was $500 to get it out and that was the end of my car I know when I was younger I should've reported the guy that open a bunch of stuff in my name I get that I know I shouldn't have let somebody take my car without a license and go drive it but this is stuff that happened one of it was eight years ago the other one was six years ago and I still can't get out of it And I'm so sick of people being like you must have some family know I come from a small family there's five people alive in my family and my family used to bring me to be raped by family members they are not good people and even if they wanted to help me which they never would they're not allowed to speak to me and I would not want those types of people in my life
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    If your area has a large community hospital, fire or police station walk in and ask for some help, tell them you are having a mental health crisis, tell them you were raped, they'll get you off the street, some food, a shower and a bed and after you get a safe night sleep, you'll be able to think better, I don't think in your condition a truck stop would be a smart place to go.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Great advice from 25
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Yeah, now that I’m thinking about it I agree with 25
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Im not saying Nicespice didn’t though she gave great advice too! When your back in your feet try [view link]
  • Livvybarbie
    2 years ago
    I just got out of the hospital for trying to kill myself several days ago and they were like oh you know you need to figure out to get some health insurance or get some money you can start taking your medication again they are not that helpful at the end of the day I'm probably just gonna kill myself again tonight
  • doctorevil
    2 years ago
    I wish I had some helpful advice but I don't. But I do wish you the best of luck and hope things turn around for you.
  • Goodclubrep
    2 years ago
    I'm sorry but OP sounded more like a screed.
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    Agree with 25 as a good start. After that, I know a couple girls here did the Guam thing. I don't know the details of the arrangement for certain, but they all did several stints and seemed quite happy about the situation. The club paid for their flight out there and a base salary if they signed a contract for a few months. They offered rooms that were pretty cheap but they all said they ended up getting their own places after a while. They all did several contracts, so I presume it was a good deal.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    From what I have seen - and after reading your posts - I’m going to make a suggestion. This might sound bizarre, and I’m sure it will not be popular, but here goes. You look very attractive in the photos you’ve posted here. You look like you’ve got it together, and there’s a mix of beauty and sex appeal in your photos. I would recommend you try either webcam or only fans modeling. I think you should not be stripping. You seem to open up very quickly and share too much. Guys will hear your stories and either run away - or think they can take advantage of you - and you won’t attract the right type of customers. You can probably start doing cam stuff in a cheap hotel room - with a laptop - a few lights - and a backdrop. Based on your photos - you have good lingerie to show your body. It should be easier to read your replies before you post them - and make sure you don’t share too much information. Remember, sex sells much easier than going on a rant about childhood trauma, bad abusive boyfriends and living on the street. Initially you will be selling a facade - as you will be living in a crappy motel. But, as you build a following, you will be able to find a better place. You’ve been through a lot! I know that. But, you are stronger than so many others. I think you simply need to find a more comfortable way to make money. Trying to sell dances to guys, and sharing your story as you try to sell dances, is not working.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Please don’t try to kill yourself. I know you are very strong. You have a lot to offer. This world is a much better place with you in it. That’s the truth.
  • Livvybarbie
    2 years ago
    How can I WebCam when I don't have a working phone I don't have a computer I don't have a way to do it I don't have clothes I have one outfit I don't shower I have nothing and on top of it one of my biggest issue stripping was people want personal information they want to hear your life story they wanna hear about you they wanna know all about your life you have kids you have a boyfriend are you married where are you from and I don't give that information I'm just at my wits end and I'm tired of holding it in I'm very standoffish I'm a very private person but I'm at a point where I cannot take it anymore But thank you guys for your advice I'm gonna go kill myself right now
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Don’t kill yourself. That’s not the answer. There are folks here who care. I might be an old filthy pervert, but I know this world is better with you here.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Libby Barbie I wish you’d reconsider and take the advice I gave, you’re in no condition right now to do anything else, I’m an older guy and we’ve never met, I hear you about your family situation and I do understand. Life can be difficult and at some point in time everyone needs a hand, but if you don’t seek a some kelp it may never reach you, the thing to remember is god helps those who help themselves, and I hope you do what is necessary to get that help. God bless I’ll say a prayer for you hopefully you’ll get what you need and if it means anything to you I wish you health and peace.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Livvy sorry about the misspelling that was Siri Please don’t do anything rash.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Cacaplop has a dancer profile now? If you're for real.... Hoe til you get enough to buy some dancer shoes and a few outfits. Look for a cheap weakly. Don't pay your debt. Ignore that shit and focus on stacking cash. Then look for roommates. Or tricks to put shit in their name for you. Focus on finessing tricks. Trying to handle everything at once will compound the problem and frustrate you. Get into survival mode and start doing this for yourself. You've been through much worse. Having a pussy means you never have to be broke. A girl like you can make 10k a month at least. Sugaring is basically hoeing anyways.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Dm me if you have any questions
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Op you said you were raped last night but also said you just got out of the hospital today for trying to kill yourself a few days ago. You also said you have no access to a phone or computer but are on here.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You want to sugar but don't want to have sex for money You want people to cashapp you or hook you up with a club out of state that will fly you out. But won't work at clubs in your area.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Yeah icey I wondered about phone/computer access too but unlike you and your fake postings she deserves the benefit of any doubts unless/until proven otherwise. You've shown yourself to be a liar, she has no such history so really you should just STFU!
  • Livvybarbie
    2 years ago
    Call never prove myself to somebody I don't know especially somebody that is a troll, I got out of the hospital Tuesday and I was raped yesterday. How am I going to go to a club in my area when I don't have clothes or shoes I said if somebody could bring me to a cop work they will give me some clothes or some shoes that would be great nobody's going to hire somebody that has no clothing hasn't showered has nothing I don't care if I have to walk there that's fine. If there's dancers on here that are local that have some clothes they could give me that would be really awesome I'm using an old tablet on Wi-Fi I do not have phone service I don't have a phone anymore. I appreciate the care but I am going to go kill myself I can't do it anymore emotionally and mentally I'm out of options I'm tired of trying to get these shelters and social workers to care. I don't know why everything is all about credit everything is all about that like it's just impossible Thank you guys for Caring but this is the last anybody won't hear from me
  • PinkSugarDoll
    2 years ago
    Go get a regular job, even at a gas station or McDonald’s. Get any job, as fast as you can. If you are having a hard time making ends meet with dancing, stop dancing for now. Go get a regular job and get a couple paychecks until you can become stable. Get a place to live. Add dancing one night a week to your schedule. Save all your money. Use it to Get a cheap car. Pay someone to look over the cheap car before you buy it. Now you can get to the club and to your regular job. Continue your regular job while looking for a better regular job. Add a second night of dancing to your schedule. Start your better paying regular job. Continue working at the club 2 days a week. Save half the money you make at minimum. This is a start.
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    "Go get a regular job, even at a gas station or McDonald’s." This advice and all the other advice above from PinkSugarDoll is good advice. Lao Tzu said the journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. Take things one step at a time. You can get another job and strip part time. Unemployment rates are low now and employers are looking for workers. There are plenty of other jobs beside stripping, including many you wouldn't immediately think of. The day comes for every stripper where they can no longer make money in stripping. The ones I've known who left were able to make the transition to something else. Former regulars have become a lawyer receptionist, gambling casino employee, hotel desk clerk, post office worker, wig factory worker, waitress and Amazon warehouse worker. A couple have just moved in with boyfriends. Stay away from guys who are drug users, alcoholics, abusive or compulsive gamblers. You aren't going to change their ways. If you get a decent job, that may help you to meet decent guys who you can get involved in a long-term relationship with.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Have you thought about reporting the crimes that have been committed against you to the police? [view link]
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    You could also try asking at nearby churches for help. Some churches will help with $ crises, even if the person isn't interested in joining the church.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    I buy burgers or something for people who are short on $ fairly often. I don't like giving people cash because they may just spend it on booze or some such thing that won't really help them. If you ever can't pay for a meal, try standing outside a fast food place on a busy street, and ask people to go in and get you food, rather than asking for change. Since you have no ties to New England, maybe you should get out as soon as you can. It maybe sounds like for you a good place would have low rents, and where clubs can't allow extras because the police would close the club down. Maybe somewhere in Ohio or Tennessee. But I think nicespice's advice about friendly truckers giving you extra shower vouchers is a good first step. So you can be presentable to ask for any type of work. I personally think it never works for someone to do sex work where they feel disgusted with themself. But, if you could be OK with sex work within you boundaries, and you say what your boundaries are, maybe people could suggest places where you could make decent money within those boundaries.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    No hospital in New England, especially Massachusetts, would tell someone who was in for mental health issues that they need to figure out how to get insurance. They have social workers on staff for this situation and at least in Massachusetts she'd be covered under MassHealth. Every state here has a version of Mass Health and I deal with people in the Ops situation all the time. Whether or not this is true Icey is such a piece of shit here's hoping you get hit by a fucking car this weekend asshole.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ If you're wishing for that cosplay pimp to get hit by a car why wait until the weekend, I wish it would happen right this minute.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    The point is Iceefag is genuinely a piece of shit, he gave a distraught girl advice to prostitute herself, a son of a bitch like that doesn't deserve the time of day from any decent person, whether or not this person in crisis, was being truthful, Iceefag I hope you rot in hell, I was nicer to you than you ever deserved when you made a similar thread, I'm done with you completely you lowlife scumbag, you are lower than low.
  • Bharlem
    2 years ago
    It sounds like you just want a pity party? Every advice you have a counter argument And personally I wouldn’t come to this forum seeking advice or help with such matters Sexwork is a useful tool. I’m built a little different and have been homeless before. So I’m gonna give it to you raw I would sell my shit(pussy or items). Get a plane ticket and go to a better city where I could take public transportation and work double shifts. Rent a room and work my ass off I would rather a trick then a sugar daddy. A lot of “Sugar daddies” gonna waste your time n manipulate you. Especially since you sound like ya back against the wall If you not getting hired because of your looks, the gym offers showers n a better body for $25-$50 per month
  • Bharlem
    2 years ago
    If you want help as far as facilities I’d go on sexwork or stripper Reddit and ask there. They’d have resources Please stop thinking these girls are getting thousands from men just by talking to them n hanging out. Any sugar daddy I had would die if he thought I was actually labeling him a sugar daddy. If you pick the right man then it’s just a man that you like helping you out
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    I call bull shit!
  • iknowbetter
    2 years ago
    I’m definitely not a mental health professional, but I know a spiraling MDD-BD when I see it. Here’s hoping that Liv can get the help she needs, get back on her meds, and get out of the rut she’s currently stuck in.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    I'm going to play along... First off, stop fucking whining and feeling sorry for yourself. You're a physically healthy woman with two good arms and two good legs. You don't even have any kids to worry about - just yourself. It's time for you to stop making fucking excuses for why you can't help yourself, put on your big girl pants and do what you need to. Ok, so you have trauma so you can't suck a dick or two to get you started. Wah wah wah. You think most other girls sucking dick to feed themselves don't have their own trauma? But OK, if it's something you're just too much of a fucking baby to do, you still have other options. For starters, 25 gave you good advice. Get yourself committed to a hospital on a psyche hold. It will get you some time in a warm bed with food and meds. You might be able to use that time to connect with social services to get EBT, some transitional housing (even a shelter, which will also feed and clothe you), show you how to apply for disability and Medicaid and maybe even connect you with other local charities that can help you with some cash and transport needs, like Catholic Charities. Then, when you have a base under you, you could get a job that doesn't require sucking dick. The reason I know that most of this is just BS excuses is that I've been involved in outreach programs. What I learned is that there are public and private charities with more help to give than people to accept it - it's unreal. There is plenty of help out there for anyone who needs it. Most often if somehow is truly on the street, it's because they have mental health or substance abuse issues which make the street preferable to them than shelters and transitional housing.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    'Every advice you have a counter argument' Much of the advice ignored what she previously said about her situation which would make it counter advice. Anyway none of us know for sure how accurate or truthful her posts are and I'm typically not a white knight type of guy but IMO she needs one form of help or another whether it's true or not. I once picked up a pretty girl off the street that was down on her luck. She was dirty, hungry, had a black eye from some guy that tried to rape her, and had no place to go. I took a chance, took her home, fed her, let her take a shower, washed her clothes, and gave her $30 so she could spend the night in a local house that rented rooms for the night and so she could buy breakfast in the morning. Not knowing her I didn't trust her to spend the night with me but she offered herself up as payment after I fed her etc. I took her up on her offer and she was very thankful when I dropped her off at that house. I never saw her again but sometimes wonder how she made out after that. It might be against her morals/ideals but OP needs to find someone that will give her a no strings jump start. They're out there. If true
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    A couple posts since I started my post. Rick's post was a little cold but there's some good advice and yeah 25's last post offered some good advice too.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ===> "Rick's post was a little cold..." Maybe, but I was a bit put off by how much of this was utter BS. For starters, this notion that shelters were eventually just throwing her back out on the street, because she had bad credit and couldn't qualify for an apartment, is ludicrous. Does anyone believe that everyone with bad credit is doomed to be a street person? There are people who rent to those with bad credit and I don't know a shelter that wouldn't continue to give her a place to sleep at night until she could find a place if that was what she truly wanted. Heck many shelters will also help with clothing, help her apply for social benefits (EBT, Medicaid), connect her with immediate food and hygiene resources (local soup kitchens and food pantries, a place to take a shower, etc.), connect her with other local charities (like Catholic Charities and others) and some even let people use the shelters as mailing addresses for official government mailings (EBT, disability, Medicaid, etc.). The reality is that most shelters are dealing with people who don't want any help besides a place to crash for the night, so when they actually find someone who is legitimately looking to get off the streets, they are often tripping over themselves to help. Also, I don't get the contradictory stories. In one post she claims to be staying "in the woods" and in another she is living on the streets getting raped. Which is it? There aren't many streets in the woods, nor many Internet connections to post this nonsense from.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    I should add that she said that she's in New England and has limited access to the Internet, but was posting this stuff from 10:00pm to 1:00am ET. Obviously she wasn't using SJG's preferred public library option since all the libraries are closed at that time of night, so she obviously has access to a device with Internet.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    The reason my advice ignored what she said, was because I know differently, her counters just aren't correct, but people in crisis make up lots of excuses and there's no question in my mind she needs some type of help. Even if her circumstances are totally fabricated, anyone that would make this type of posting, has some sort of issues, and unquestionable needs help of a professional nature, and none of us here are in a position to offer her that help, I'm not cash-aping anyone any money and I don't believe any of you good people are either, only person that would send any cash to a person like this is someone hoping to use her in some way, that's my reasoning.
  • rattdog
    2 years ago
    time for a new beginning. you have to move to a better city and state for more options. you look good so you have that advantage going for you. i and maybe a few others here are wondering why are you still at that same small town? you did post that the same shit has been going on and on all these years but yet you stayed. most people would have said fuck this town and left a long time ago.
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    Catfish
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    As far as local resources she said she was just jn the hospital for wanting to kill herself. If that were true she'd be there liken2 weeks and would have a social worker help her with discharge plans. Would have given her clothes... And then there's the ridiculousness of what she said... A homeless stripper living in the woods who needs to get cashapped or hooked up with an out of state club that will fly her out and take care of her. She just got out of the hospital but claims to have been raped outside at the same time. Can travel to work but can't work locally Has no internet access but is posting here when libraries are closed. Doesn't want to hoe but wants a sugar daddy. Her story reads like a cacaplop rant. As far as Rick is concerned the amount of help varies widely based on your location.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ===> "Even if her circumstances are totally fabricated, anyone that would make this type of posting, has some sort of issues, and unquestionable needs help of a professional nature..." Well, that's the charitable view of this anyway. A less charitable version may be that she posted this nonsense hoping to find someone foolish enough to cash app her money.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    @Rick Our resident cosplay pimp made a similar posting a while back, would you disagree even though he/she is a despicable human being that he needs some sort of help as well ?
  • rattdog
    2 years ago
    but then again this is the time when the rent is due. so why not throw a phishing rod into the tuscl aquarium and see what happens?
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    25, I don't disagree. But as is all too often the case in these situations, she is here for the help that she wants to enable her continue living the way she is (drugs are often the case), not the help that she actually needs. Hence the BS excuses for why the only thing that will help her at this moment is a cash app transfer. This shit is why I no longer devote time and resources to homeless shelters and soup kitchens, but instead have re-directed my money and efforts to food banks, direct donations of furniture/supplies to the working poor (often immigrants), and programs which support single mothers. I got tired of supporting a system that, in many respect, actually enables grown adults to continue living on the streets while spending all day drunk or high. There are tons of people out there who need help with their mental health but instead choose to self-destruct. But the reality is that you cannot help those who truly don't want it, so IMHO it's better to focus on those who do.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ I agree with you whole heartedly, that's why I only offered advice, any assistance I would agree to provide would be on my terms, and if the assistance offered wasn't acceptable, that's not on me, I won't lose ant sleep worrying about someone that isn't truly interested in getting assistance.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Calling bullshit is almost as dumb as cashapping a grand. It's a plausible story (which doesn't guarantee it's not catfishing). If you don't think it's plausible, you're too weak to face up to the problems of your country (such as homelessness).
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ===> "If you don't think it's plausible, you're too weak to face up to the problems of your country (such as homelessness)." Or you're just too ignorant to understand the myriad of ways in which this story is less plausible than you think. In fact, that's actually much more plausible than her story. 😉
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icee your advice is incorrect. What is a “cheap weakly” You’re advising to “scam tricks” and get tricks to put stuff in their name for her. Basically the same thing that happened to her with her ex boyfriend scamming her. Its not the right approach, getting robbed doesnt mean you go around robbing everyone of the same gender as the person who robbed you Regarding the single mother thing it doesn’t automatically mean theyre innocent or the victim. Ive met a single mother who wouldn’t hesitate to rob me if she had the chance
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Ilbbaicnl..... yeah homelessness and housing insecurity are huge problems. And there really isn't much help except for the bare minimum once you hit rock bottom. The plausibility factor of her story is low because of all the inconsistencies in what she says. She either sounds just like cacaplop. Or someone with severe anxiety and am addiction
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^ You make cacaplop seem like a good guy you fucking cum stain.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    @OP, no matter if your situation is real, fake, embellished, understated, etc, don't listen to Icee. No one here does. He's a woman-beating, woman-manipulating, drug addicting, thieving lying felon shithead pimp (if _he's_ not lying) who thinks a few progressive politics absolve him.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icee you literally commented yesterday on a thread where some tattooed guy killed a dancer. You said “it sounds like a crime of passion”. That’s an excuse used in court when people are charged with murder or other crazy charges
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Tetradon. You can make shut up about me. But you're the self hating Latino defending skinheads snd promoting homophobic right wing bs on a strip club site. All I did in this thread is point out facts so you smear my name. Cacaplop/bte a crime of passion is one committed in the heat of the moment vs something premeditated. It's first degree manslaughter at most.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Defending free speech doesn’t equate to defending skinheads Believing in equality doesn’t equate to self hate The options arent just self hate or supremacy, the middle ground is called equality
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    'so you smear my name.' Your postings do more than enough of that dougee, nobody can smear your name more than yourself using your troll account, Lulz
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Cacaplop supporting tetraplop 😂😂😂😭😭😭🤡🤡🤡
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    Some day I’ll be as cool as Icee. That will be the day I die.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    @Icee, SLD among others has cited everything you've said and advised other "pimps" to do. No woman should take advice from you unless they want to be beaten, addicted, and taken advantage of.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Like the white man beat raped and took advantage of your ancestors? Sld is a fucking troll who takes words out of context and makes shit up. And you repeat. Worry about supporting the rape and domination of your own people. But first go bend over for cacaplop Lulz
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Op is a liar.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Naah, he cited everything. You just play the victim. After how you've insulted and provoked everyone for years, acting all wounded is a laugher. Losers gonna lose.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Nope
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I am a victim of trolling on here by old white and wanna be white far right extremist tricks
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    You keep speaking to me in Loser, but I can't Google Translate it. Poor you, facing consequences for your shit talking. It's the world's smallest violin playing "You're Breaking My Heart."
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Then work on your English language comprehension. Pretending you don't understand makes you look more retarded than theosu or sjg. Guess cacaplop is your new butt buddy
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I hope this girl is ok. If she was being honest last night, then she is in a fragile mental state. It might seem harsh, but BHarlem had some very good advice. I don’t know if the OP would take that advice, but I agree with a lot of what she said.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Not only speaking Loser, but a homophobe too! The mouth on you.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Amazing how that fraud iceydougee can come into this thread and try to make it about him. It's times like this that I'd like to bitch slap him and put my foot up his punk ass!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    She said she was just released from a hospital. Also said she's living jn the woods and was raped in the streets all at the same time. A hospital wouldn't release her in that state. Snd they would have provided her with resources. If by chance op js real then drugs and or mental illness appear to be a factor. And drugs the likely reason why the onlybhelpnshd wants is cash
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Stop attacking me and making this about me. Fucking trolls
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    STFU dougee and stop making this thread about you!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Threads like this show how little so many of you know snd how out of touch with reality you are.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Yeah like a white guy trolling as a drug dealing chicano street pimp has a grasp of reality lulz
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    To the OP - This will sound mean but it's deeply sincere and heartfelt. Get mental health treatment. Now.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Iceefag shut the fuck up we’re all aware of your bullshit, the only thing keeping you from an old fashioned ass kicking is your hiding behind your keyboard I doubt that there’s anyone here that wouldn’t be overjoyed to bitch smack you in your lying mouth
  • orionsmith
    2 years ago
    I haven’t visited or posted on this site for months but if the poster or op is real and not someone faking it for their own amusement, then I’m wondering why not reach out? National Sexual Assault Hotline Hours: Available 24 hours Learn more 1-800-656-4673 Sounds like a desperate plea for help. However pleading for help to anyone who wanted to take advantage of the situation would put her in a worse spot and sounds like that may have happened already. Hopefully the op is ok. If the op reads this, your life is valuable. Don’t give up. Are there still people so bored with life that they are still posting on here with fake identities claiming to be something they are not? Probably. After not visiting for months I don’t know. I know of one guy who did and he got a big kick out of fooling everyone. I am aware some people are not so fortunate. Keep meeting homeless people in Walmart parking lot or even in the store on occasion. I usually do not give money for handouts because some homeless people may be scamming people or just asking for handouts to buy cigarettes, etc. Rarely does anyone ask for food or work. In those cases I try to help them in some way.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    I ran a Google search on her cash app and this is not the first time that she's tried to run a game using that cash app, though you have to be very desperate to try that on a site like this. At various points she tried to entice guys on skipthegames to cash app her in advance for meetings in her Worcester and Providence clubs. Given everything she posted above about what she isn't willing to do, one can easily guess that these guys were not going to have their fantasies fulfilled (as she promised) or that they were going to experience any of the numerous sexual activities that she claimed to enjoy. Look, I'll give her the benefit of the doubt that she probably has a variety of issues, trauma included. But I'm also guessing that she uses it to justify and rationalize all sorts of bad behavior. Every good con contains elements of truth to it.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I Google that cashapp too. It looks like a very amateurish scam. But it makes some of her story here more believable. A prostitute charging so little could easily end up homeless. Especially after a breakup or losing a job at a club. And I'm almost positive drugs are involved. [view link] [view link] [view link]
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    @Livvy did you ever have any repeat customers who you felt comfortable with? Who didn't pressure you to do stuff you were uncomfortable with? Can you reach out to any of them over wifi? I bet you could get meals, and at least budget outfits and heals in exchange for just some company. If any are single, they might be willing and able to provide the relatively safe option of sleeping in their car, until you're back on your feet (heels). But I think this would work best if you first followed nicespice's suggestion for showering. If you don't have makeup, I don't think that would be a big issue, they'll probably buy you some if it matters to them. My fav was telling me about another regular, where, when she and the other strippers are out a restaurant, they can call him, and somehow he'll manage to pay their tab even though he's not there. But those customers are like winning the lottery. Nice if it happens, but you can't count on it.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    Ilb, putting aside that you're obviously behind the rest of the class regarding what this actually is, that would be horrible advice if she was actually legit. You're basically telling a girl who has been subjected to multiple traumatic events from men that she should put herself at the mercy of a strip club hound that she hardly knows. Do I really need to spell out all the ways in which that could go wrong? Even if he didn't have ulterior motives in helping her, which is a crap shoot, she's likely to be so hyper-vigilant that she could misread anything he says or does and melt down even more. The last thing she needs is to pin her hopes on a dude who she already knows was visiting her at the club to fondle her tits and ass and maybe for a lot more. She needs to be someplace safe. Worcester Welcome Home and the Providence Rescue Mission would be her best bets. Providence Rescue Mission in particular is a wonderful place - it is clean and safe and as Catholics they never turn anyone away. She could have a safe place to sleep, a shower and a meal for as many nights as she needs them. But the one condition that all of these places enforce is that you cannot bring alcohol or drugs on the premises. For someone not yet ready to get clean, this is often an insurmountable hurdle.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    RICK - If the OP is questionable and has said things you don't believe, why do you choose to believe what she says about her limits?
  • yahtzee74
    2 years ago
    You know if you're wondering about a poster being fake that you check their profile for join date and previous comments.
  • BubbleYum
    2 years ago
    This is mega sketch. If OP wanted help, she'd actively be working on getting some instead of posting here trying to get you all to feel bad and CashApp her. She doesn't want to do any "prostitution shit", yet Googling her CashApp leads to this profile alluding to... Prostitution shit. [view link] She's looking for free hand outs and scamming. I hope none of you CashApped her. There's help out there and it's not through a pity party attention seeking post like this on TUSCL.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    @ski: As a practical matter, the best we can do is question the validity of comments about which we have contradictory inputs (which were several) and respond to the rest at face value. As far as I know, there is no evidence in this post or any other which contradicts her position about her limits. indeed she has other historical posts on here which actually support it. If you know something we don't, by all means feel free to share with the rest of the class.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    @Yahtzee: Nobody is questioning whether she's real, only whether she's running a scam. My vote is yes.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I appreciate the others doing the research to find out more about this person. It sucks that she stoops so low to solicit money. This is definitely an unusual location to try and run a sympathy based scam. With most of us being old hardened perverts, who are more aware of scams, we are not likely to hand over money.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Plot twist. This website is the leader in drama for all those soap watchers out there.
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    Will we ever have any members admit they sent $$ to her? Lol Good thing guys in here are all hat and no cattle. They’ll talk a big game but do nothing about it. For those that did donate, an old dog does the same tricks.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Scammers don't use their real pics. Could be anyone
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    I'm gonna have to scroll back up to read more of this, but about halfway through I saw this... "I took her up on her offer and she was very thankful when I dropped her off at that house." TheeOSU c'mon man lol. He starts this post about how he was being nice and picked up this poor starving girl off the street and let her clean up a bit, then fed her and sent her off with $30 to a rent-a-room. All good, but he casually drops in that he fucked her. ROTFL.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    And since I'm typing, I'd like to thank the OP for setting off a chain of events that landed me an overnight OTC. It's some butterfly effect shit that no one would believe (except I have a witness) and I'll owe Livvy a drink if we ever cross paths...
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    My opinion: we should want out country to be a place where people do sex work to be flush with $, not because they have to to survive. Don't think we can say that currently. Maybe she's catfishing, maybe she isn't. Why is it hard to accept we just can't be sure? The bottom line is that, if you gave every homeless person in the US even just $1, you'd bankrupt yourself, so you can't go that route.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ^ Yet another stupid post from ilb. If she really is on the street, it's not because she lacks access to resources, it's because she doesn't want the help available. The same holds true for almost every homeless person now. The one (and maybe only) thing I'll give CA credit for is finally acknowledging the reality that homelessness is as much a mental health and substance abuse issue as it is one of resources. We already throw astronomical resources (public and private) at this problem, yet it never seems to get better. CA's solution is certainly chilling, which is to force street people into mental health programs. But at least someone is finally owning the reality that just throwing yet more money into already well funded shelter and food programs isn't the answer.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    As far as the OP is concerned, I'm sure what's not helping with going back to the clubs are the games that she has already run. She's likely burned enough customers - and perhaps even the clubs themselves - that she can't easily show her face in her local clubs anymore.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    The person behind the profile is a scammer. Not the girl in the pics.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    My fav was telling me about another regular, where, when she and the other strippers are out a restaurant, they can call him, and somehow he'll manage to pay their tab even though he's not there. But those customers are like winning the lottery. Nice if it happens, but you can't count on it.” Why does he do that? Strippers make good money, theres lots of other people in need you could donate money to
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    @Livviebarbie: After reading all of your subsequent posts, I stand by my original post. The help you truly need won't be found in a sugar daddy; you need to change your life in ways that mere money won't do. For a while, I couldn't decide if you're far enough into the mental instability rabbit hole that you can't recognize the help that's available to you, or if you're simplly not interested in that help and just want people to give you money.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    @gmd I think you overestimate the help that's available to homeless people. It's spotty, easy to fall through the cracks.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ I believe you underestimate the amount of help available to folks that are serious about improving their circumstances, you seem to be all spun up in being cap'n-sav-a ho and if someone truly wants to be saved it's available, but as charitable as I am there are limits.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    @ilbbaicnl: "I think you overestimate the help that's available to homeless people." Noo. I do not.
  • magicrat
    2 years ago
    I used to hang out inside the club with a dancer who had agreed to meet me OTC. Every time I would call her to set it up, she always had an excuse which required me to send her $. Gas, baby sitter, etc. Every time I offered a solution she had an excuse for why she couldn't do that. As I read OP I kept thinking back the this girl although OP took it to a much higher level. Needless to say we never did meet up for that OTC.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Generally, when people are in a long-term shitty situation, it's due to a combination of very bad breaks and very bad choices. For their own emotional reasons, people often respond with self-righteousness. Against the person, or against those who point out the bad decisions need to change.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    So that link did look like those photos. Oops. The council of ricks and da icee one done sunk the whole scheme lol
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You all are old enough to know otc isn't a date. It's a hustle. They're doing it for money. As long as you being with them is contingent on payment consider anything they say a part of their hustle. Magic rat...paying for gas or a baby sitter isn't a big deal even with a civvie.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Some of what OP wrote seemed sketchy and contradictory but on the possibility that it was real the last thing I wanted to do was scoff at her and put her over the edge and I felt that anyone that attacked her was scoffing at someone that was hurt, confused, and crying for help. A quick look at some of her previous postings didn't show a pattern of fakeness such as we've been accustomed to seeing from people like iceydougee etc. In hindsight I was wrong as were many others here in not seeing that she was running a con job and lo and behold it was our resident fake con dougee who was a major factor in outing the con. BTW wallanon, my posting of running into a lady in a bad situation was an example of helping someone that needed immediate help and I posted it as an example that the OP could possibly turn to as a means to stop the bleeding. The fact that I fucked the girl was part of what happened not the central point of the whole post although I admit I would never have gotten involved with her if she wasn't attractive. I've actually had 3 lower on the scale but similar situations with women over the years, maybe I'll post about them some day.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    "The fact that I fucked the girl was part of what happened not the central point of the whole post although I admit I would never have gotten involved with her if she wasn't attractive." Lol. I was wondering when you'd see that.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ===> "The fact that I fucked the girl was part of what happened not the central point of the whole post although I admit I would never have gotten involved with her if she wasn't attractive." There is no such thing as a noble pervert. You can be the guy who wants to get in her pants or the guy who truly wants to help her just for the sake of it, but not both. That's why I gave Ilb so much crap for his theory that her best option would be to call one of her regulars. If a girl is truly fucked up in the head and in desperate need of a helping hand, the last thing she needs is to put herself at the mercy of another guy who just wants to use her for sex.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    I'm highly suspicious of anyone who brings their deeply personal tales of woe and trauma to TUSCL under the guise of seeking a solution or genuine, significant support. It's nice to see that some folks here actually took the high road and tried to help, but it's pretty obvious that this isn't the right site to go to for emotional support. People who seek "help" here are usually more about the drama and narcissism, and then the resulting turmoil. For example... [view link] [view link] [view link]
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Ishmael, it's not surprising that iceydougster is the poster boy for fake drama queens of TUSCL. That plus his insulting form of trolling has been his calling card since he 'arrived' as a fake street smart homeboy playa then morphed into a pseudo know it all that mostly dropped the street slang.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Nobody seems to pick up on Iceefags relationship with the women right here on site, doesn’t anyone notice there isn’t a single one of our TUSCL babes, that he gets along with so why would it be any different IRL Jes sayin
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    20fag I just don't get along with the trolls and old hookers. Your senile ass thinks psd and bubbleyum are real 🤡 Anyways People will vent anywhere. Sometimes that's all they want. But this thread was an obvious fake.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    You don’t get along with anyone period, you’re the troll and it’s been a settled issue for as long as you’ve been here v
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    20fag youre the only self admitted troll here. You wallow in trolling
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Frenulum
  • NinaBambina
    2 years ago
    "Your senile ass thinks psd and bubbleyum are real" I've worked with Bubbleyum. She's real.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    And Heaving stated that he met BubbleYum during his visit to Detroit. [view link]
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Well for the record I did meet Olivia at Hurricane Betty’s in Worcester. She is a real person. But wait then again I’m an alt troll account myself so why do I know.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ^ I assumed that she was real given her pics inside the Cadillac Lounge and RI Dolls. She also made the effort of editing a selfie on TUSCL to blur out her nipple, but didn't bother in the same version of the pic she posted on STG. Obviously anything is possible, but if this was fake then someone would had to have gone through a heck of a lot of trouble just to create this single profile. It just sounds like dancing hasn't been working out for her. IMHO a girl needs to have (or quickly adopt) one or some combination of the following attributes in order to make a living from a lot of club, especially in a place like PVD: (1) very hot; (2) able to make connections with guys in some manner (sexy fun attitude, great conversationalist, etc.); and/or (3) willing to do extras. She's not willing to do (3) and, though I'm sure she is very pretty, she is a thicker girl competing against others who are less so. So that only leaves (2), but her general frustration and confusion about how girls convince guys to spend on them, paired with her multiple trauma comments, all lead one to believe that she struggles to interact with guys. So basically she has no competitive advantages whatsoever and her emotional challenges are preventing her from recognizing where she's coming up short and fixing these issues (losing weight, learning how to become better with costumers, etc). So now the only avenue she sees open to her is running scams.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You're overthinking it. It's not the girl behind yhe pics. Scammers try to be anonymous as possible
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icee theres evil people, or there can be evil people in any profession. That includes presidents, ceos, fast food workers, and strippers and sex workers. It’s absolutely ridiculous to say that strippers or sex workers cant be evil or scammers. Some of them are literally making an entire living off stealing and scamming. Its also ridiculous to say the same about strip club clients. The OP doesn’t show her face in any pictures so its easily possible that is her in the pictures since she is anonymous basically. Its not logical to say strippers have never scammed in human history or that they’re incapable of doing scams like this. The truth is in any profession you’ll have some evil people and some good people. What % are evil vs what % is not is up for debate since we dont have the data. But you can’t deny the individual circumstances. Like you shouldn’t say this nba player, this cop or this stripper got caught scamming or killing therefore everyone in that profession is involved.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Rick regarding the thickness I thought a lot of guys prefer that these days to skinnier girls.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Cacaplop learn fucking English. You either troll by asking retarded questions or reply like a retard. A scammer isn't gonna use their real pic or identity or scam what they're familiar with.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    None of the pics show her face. sHe doesnt have unique tattoos. So those pics could very well be her. The logic of “strippers have never scammed and are incapable of scamming “ isnt true. You didnt say it in this post but youce said on other threads that its ok for dancers to steal or scam because it counts as hustling and finessing
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You're 6rolling coz you can't be that stupid. Work on your language comprehension
  • rockie
    2 years ago
    RI Dolls has never been an easy place for any dancer to consistently make money. Currently 2 dancers (that occasionally contribute on TUSCL) are on a sabbatical from RI Dolls and working a new venue for them. RI Dolls is a good club, but it's not a consistent breadwinner for most dancers. I can leave the judgements to other and hope that today is a better day than Friday!
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    After reading all this, it does seem like a pity scam. If you are really in that bad of a situation idk go get food stamps, free medicaid (visits n meds), visit churches see if someone there can house you or at least let you shower and give you hand me down clothes they dont want. If your town sucks then go to the next town or city over to try and get help. Beg on street corners or in front of businesses. It really sounds like OP does have some issues and like others say, it's hard to help someone who doesn't wanna be helped. But yeah it is confusing what parts are real or not lmao
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Rockie is correct because other than Kristal, no one makes consistent money at Rhode Island Dolls.
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    Honestly.. MOST strip clubs these days do not have CONSISTENT and GOOD money to be made year round if any club at all unless you're doing so much more than teasing. This isn't a good gig anymore since covid. Just my 2 cents. If anything OP wrote is true, I'd 1) get govt assistance 2) get any job that is immediately hiring which is a lot 3) once I'm more stable I'd try and use that college education to get better jobs To make good money frequently in this biz whether clubs or online you need to give off the energy that it is fun work for you etc and like you enjoy yourself at least some of the time you are working. Coming off desperate is not good with all the predators in the biz. Sob stories can get u paid but I have seen the girls who seem to have fun with this or are straight up prostitutes are the ones who stay getting paid well. If ur not a hooker u gotta bounce from club to club imo. Regulars at clubs want more and more over time unlike cam regulars who usually dont.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    If you're not a hooker you need a few good clubs and alternate between the best nights at each one. It also helps to be in an area with high customer turnover ie tourism and convention areas...
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    It varies by state I think. But if you aren't on a lease or are staying in a weekly you're technically homeless and can apply for a lot of benefits.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    LMAO at you captain save the whore lol.
  • 48-Cowboy
    2 years ago
    ^ boomers know it all
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Well Cowboy what we do know is we know what it's like to be a kid; to be young; to be a young man; to be middle-aged and to be old. You don't. We know everything you know and more, so nothing you say makes a difference because you don't know a thing we don't know. Our youths were pretty much the same except we had an 18 year old drinking age; women who didn't get pregnant; no aids; no herpes; No METOO; no internet to show a video of a bad night, cuz there was no video and best of all, getting a girl pregnant meant she went to live with her grandparents in Oklahoma and we found a new girl. Strip clubs didn't have extras because why pay to bang a chick in a bar when a few beers in a civvie bar resulted in free sex.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    "so nothing you say makes a difference because you don't know a thing we don't know." This is a tricky one. I kinda feel this way about strip clubs sometimes (although I still occasionally get surprised). But about life? No. There's way too much out there for me to ever know it all.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    There's a long leap from knowing more to knowing it all.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Blah makes an important point about using pity to find customers. Pity might attract the wrong customers - as they could easily be predators. Pity can also attract super cheap customers - as she’s already told her story of desperation. They know she needs the money, so she has already put herself in a bad bargaining position. I hope she was just a scammer. I hate to see someone in such a bad emotional state.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Pity hustles work really well when she knows how to get in their feelings.
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    Pity hustles can work. I can see that it would work better outside the club though. I feel like even online it is probably better than the club though I have not tried. When guys go to the club, they don't go there for negativity and drama (most guys don't). There are definitely some dudes that do though so I guess it would just be a matter of ID'ing them and zeroing in accurately. I would say the average guy would rather hear about what a bimbo you are like walk around the house or apartment naked all day and like to do shopping for fun :)))) and imo that is what pays better I also think using a pity hustle AT THE CLUB
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    oops hit enter too soon. anyway I think using a pity hustle AT THE CLUB especially if it is all true could go so wrongly. A lot of these dudes are predators. Others are just callous average humans busy with their own bs and don't have the wish to care. Like I can totally see a girl at the club spilling something like this girl did in the first few posts and some strip club guys responding negatively like "Why is that my problem" or "why should i care?" anyways if OP's state of mind is in such a negative state, I feel like comments such as those could really make her feel worse or make her do something crazy. she doesn't need that. so I would honestly keep the negativity to myself around these fucking predators. If anything, I would say that using a pity hustle outside the club is better, where people see you as more than a sex object or bimbo lol. At the club capitalize on what a retarded whore u are or fake it, shit. The dumber and more bimbo I act the easier the clubs are. When I start talking real shit, it usually fucks up my money and tbh I don't even get that level of negative at the club anyways. I don't even like talking about my personal stuff anyway because fuck these idiots. The only time having an intelligent conversation even works is if u find some VIP room/Champagne room type dude who wants to buy a good amount of time. or some dude keeps tipping u for the company. but even then a lot of the time being a bimbo works better IDK. Just talk about your tits and ass. And that you love to run around naked. You love perfume and other beauty products. I love shopping :))))))) Twerking. I got this new eyeshadow. I need a new purse. LMAO
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    In the club guys want a bubbly party girl or a drunk girl to take their mind off every day things. They want the attention they'd never get from a girl like her. Pity hustles do work better outside. But also with regulars and guys she leads on. They think helping her will make her want them. I've seen it work best with youngish nerdy professionals who think they have a chance
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    No matter the kind, any form of dishonesty in attempts to gain money or favor is immoral. Nobody should trust someone telling them they need money for food, pet, parents or any other pity hustle. At the same time, asking for donations for a pet you dont own, parents you dont have, or exaggerating the amount of money you need for something is all immoral and should be illegal. Icee if a guy has money and flashes it they can easily get attention from many women. Just like they’re spending money on one girl, they can just as easily spend money on a girl. The reason these regulars keep going to a dancer who isn’t giving them much is probably because they’re too scared, or unable to try out escorts or try different clubs.
  • theeastcoast757
    2 years ago
    If you need a plane ticket somewhere I can help.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Blah knows how to attract customers. I appreciate her insight and dancer perspective.
  • Fuckit77
    2 years ago
    if you're decent looking and know how to conduct yourself you could try becoming a high end escort. most of the high end ladies working independently charge $600-800. go on tryst and see how the high end ladies on there do it..
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    Anybody hear about how this turned out?
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    Anybody care? Rhetorical.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    If this was a real cry for help, I hope the girl found the help she seemed to desperately need. If it was a scammer, I hope they have stopped their scams and found legitimate ways to earn money.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion