tuscl

Experienced vs new dancers?

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
Monday, July 11, 2022 3:39 PM
It has probably been discussed before, as most things have, but generally speaking do you think experienced dancers provide better dances and extras than newbies? Does experience trump freshness or vice-versa. I suppose they each have advantages/disadvantages. Your thoughts?

35 comments

• Muddy
    2 years ago
    Personally I enjoy newbie dancers usually. A lot do the experienced girls get jaded quick
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    You guys are making me want to shift from experienced to newbie dancers
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    with few exceptions (like otcs), fresh meat always trumps bitter jaded rob strippers. baby-stripper only clubs would be great. they're more 'real' to talk to, and are eager to please. they should all have mandatory memory wipes every six months.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    I’ve had wonderful experiences with newbies and veterans and horrible with both as well. If you’re going to lump them all together I’d say seasoned dancers are more reliable as a whole. Finding a newbie that gives good dances/service that isn’t yet jaded to the strip game is the best although it doesn’t happen all that often.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    All other things being equal, experienced. But all other things are never equal, and many of the other things are much more important than experience.
  • timtammy
    2 years ago
    Like others have said, I think it depends. I’ve never been successfully ripped off by an actual newbie dancer; on the other hand, I’ve never had an experienced stripper bleed on me in the club. You win some you lose some is what I’m saying.
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    I’ve enjoyed newbie dancers at times simply because I get a laugh out of their cluelessness. Also, it feels more real than the programmed response from experienced dancers. Despite that, experienced is better in general.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    I"ve found that new girls don't know yet what they are NOT supposed to do. So I have a lot of fun with newbies.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    I've had mixed results too. If a dancer is new to me I try to ask about her experience and where she has worked before. If she is new I'll give her breaks that I won't give to more experienced dancers.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    I tend not to enjoy baby strippers, but to each his own.
  • booji boy
    2 years ago
    Veterans. Newbies are usually better eye candy, but an experienced dancer who likes her job is a lot better IMO. My current ATF is 41 and a pleasure to be around ITC or OTC.
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    I guess that sweet spot exists of best of both worlds. 26 or so been dancing at least 4 years kinda thing. I tend to struggle with those
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    I will say, in general, if a customer seems to be younger, or appears more insecure, or seems like he has a predatory personality type I tend to downplay my age and how long I’ve danced and go for a quicker sale. If a customer seems to be older, or seems to be wanting more conversation, or I get the impression he looks uneasy somehow when I start talking or moving closer (especially if he’s wearing a wedding band) then I’ll be more honest about age and how long I’ve been dancing if asked. But since I can pass for a 20/21 year old (I’m so glad customers tell me that now instead of 16)….my age and experience is whatever I want it to be. Wooo
  • uniquename
    2 years ago
    It all depends. My ATF (who has retired) danced for 20+ years into her early 50’s at Playhouse. Somehow she didn’t get jaded, and what initially attracted me to her was her brilliant smile, coupled with a great attitude. Physically was trim and fit, but not a stunner. It was the attitude that did it for me.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Nicespice likes young strippers. Imma start calling her “JS69 Junior,” or maybe “JS68” since she doesn’t have a wiener (at least that I know about).
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    I do have a wiener 😁
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Haha, okay. Here is my glorious wiener [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Buying Dances and Extras is a Chump's Game. Pick the one you want and make something happen with her. SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    It's gone both ways enough times that I'm not really sure I'd be able to say one way or another. One dancer year before last, her first night dancing (it was her 18th birthday) she gave me one of the top 10 best blowjobs I've ever gotten. My ATF had only been dancing for about 8-10 months before I met her, and we we're having sex about 6 ish months after that. The MILF had been dancing for 20 years. So, all over the map.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    Yeah I've gone back and forth on this one and ultimately it really doesn't matter. As long as she's an all natural 8-10 and doesn't shy away from rubbing on my boner somehow, I'm good. That said, an experienced stripper will usually provide the highest mileage stuff like OTP stick shifting, OTP BJ, and the stuff that's borderline extra, moreso than a new stripper, but I don't outright "need" or even expect that.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    @Nice: Baby strippers tip their hands in 50 different ways, from their body language on the floor to how they walk and most especially the unpracticed feel of their stage routines. Even their outfits are often tipoffs for a variety of reasons. When you've watched literally thousands of dancers perform and hustle over many years, seeing a baby stripper hit the floor and the stage is like watching a young deer walking tentatively across an open field on the Nature Channel.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    Age, and experience as a dancer, are not necessarily 1:1 correlated. As has been mentioned, at the end of the day, it’s dancer dependent – and although I’ve met some jaded-vets in my SC-career, I’d say overall I’ve had more poor experiences with newbies than I have w/ vets – just like most newbie-custies don’t often have a clue; so do many newbie dancers – it’s not natural for most women to feel comfortable being groped (or more) by strangers and even less-so by guys they would not give-the-time-of-day-to outside-the-club – many newbie-dancers seem to think they just gotta show up and look cute and a whole bunch of desperate dudes will just throw hundreds of dollars at them just for some basic/minimal interaction. But as @spice posted, I’m sure many dancers play the newbie-card as part of their hustle and are not really newbies.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Idk, there’s a lot of younger dancers nowadays who will take pole dancing classes before stepping foot in the club so their stage sets are really good (a lot better than mine, lol) and the bottom of the shoes will already be showing some wear and tear. I can believe there are tells based on body language or how they carry a conversation though. (Or buy an outfit for somebody else who is struggling to get her freaking cashapp to work for no reason other than they just feel like it) Feel free to write an article on identifying the newbs vs non-newbs though if you have time for that. It would be an interesting read 😁
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    There was a time, at least 20 years ago, when some clubs would audition new dancers at a weekly amateur night. Most had already danced at other clubs but there were usually 1 or 2 newbies being urged on by their friends. Good times.
  • ATACdawg
    2 years ago
    Nearly every CF/ATF I have ever had was over 35, and most were over 40. Most had started between 18 and 21. The fact that they had danced for that period of time (some with up to ten years for marital/child reasons indicates that they were a) successful sales people and b) we're at peace with themselves and their job.
  • boomer79
    2 years ago
    I tend to go to the same places so I know the veterans and have a pretty good idea what to expect so I generally have the information to make a good choice. Newbie dancers are a wild card. If they’re hot Ill give them a shot.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    "What she lacks in experience, she makes up for in enthusiasm" vs "Is there any tread left on the tires, or is it like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?"
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    It's understandable that not every woman can hack lap dancing. The pattern I've seen, with the newbs that give a disappointing dance, is that they're gone after 2-3 months.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    @ nice spice We can usually tell the newbies by the lack of drool stains on their titties 😊
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    @Nice: Just to add, those same things which give it away also serve as a tip off when a girl is claiming that she's new, but the usual newbie signs are completely absent. If she's completely comfortable in her own skin on the stage, on the floor and in approaching customers, the odds are good that she's lying. Even the most confident girls go through an adjustment period when they first start working in a strip club and it shows in countless subtle ways, like a bit of stiffness, the girl overcompensating at times and several other small things.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Most of the time women that are a little bit older are easier to relate to and get along with. SJG Jane - School of Rock [view link] [view link] Green Onions [view link] [view link] Deep Purple - Perfect Strangers (from Come Hell or High Water) [view link] Underappreciated Muscle Cars [view link]
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    It's never that simple. Earlier today I turned down a sure-thing skanky extras veteran for a girl who said she had been dancing for a 3 weeks. The veteran was pretty sexy when I first met her eight years ago, but she has aged poorly and her attitude has worsened considerably. However, she will usually do whatever you want to pay her for. The newbie was petite, with modest B-cups, but an excellent conversationalist. After talking for a long while, i got two lap dances from her. She was an army vet and got into pole dancing for fitness before making a career of it. She was very fit. Her dances were simply straddling me cowgirl and just riding. but it was a great view and very pleasurable. She allowed me access to anywhere I wanted to rub (I did not try the pubic area), but didn't rub back. I'm not into extras unless she's a 10 that I would never have a chance with any other way. I'm just up for fun and mileage. Too many vets want the big money from extras and the private rooms.
  • loper
    2 years ago
    Vets. If they're so inclined they know how to make you feel good, whereas a newbie rarely knows what to do. Stay away from bitters or ROBs, though.
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    For me, it's a different set of issues with each but neither is inherently better or worse. I find the extremes to be problematic, like first day kinda new or 10+ years in. But 3 months vs 3 years doesn't seem to make a big difference.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    In heavy extras clubs, I'd bet the 18-year-olds have already been working on the street for years. They're just glad they're finally old enough to get out of the rain.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion